Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hollyweird

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Hollyweird
« on: October 30, 2017, 05:58:04 PM »
Looks like some of those holier than thou assholes that love to tell us how we should live and think, are nothing more than rapists, pedophiles and love teh sexual assaults.  Now Kevin Spacey is accused of trying to have the butt secks with a 14 year old years ago and to deflect, he says, "Well, now I'm gay". 

Please Hollywood, tell us more.  We hang on your every word.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: Hollyweird
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 07:05:55 PM »
Freaking amazing. The man is possibly a pedophile and all the liberals can do is congratulate him for coming out. :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 07:52:18 PM »
Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who fucked who.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 10:36:58 PM »
“Jay Jacobs, what do you have to say about the state of the Athletic Department and how the fan base seems united in wanting you fired?”

“I’m gay, war eagle”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 07:53:53 AM »
So he’s gay.  I always sorta knew it but didn’t want to think about it. And 30 years ago he did something drunkenly stupid with a 14 year old who WAS AT A PARTY WITH DRUNK ADULTS.

Now they cancel his highly acclaimed Netflix Show.  Because of one unverified incident 30 years ago. 

I hope nobody from my 30-years ago past accuses me of anything.  But just in case, I’d like to apologize to the following:

- the guy I thought was Jimmy buffet in the flora bama and punched because he refused to sing.
- those girls from Slidell I met in fort Walton
- everybody at mark h****s**s Beach House in 1982. Particularly the one I used as a shrimp cocktail.

This probably isn’t a good idea.  Let’s just say I’m sorry for a lot. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 08:24:11 AM »
- those girls from Slidell I met in fort Walton

Northshore Girls are crazy; they're up for anything. They even like it when you go ass-to-mouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 01:43:45 PM »
Looks like some of those holier than thou assholes that love to tell us how we should live and think, are nothing more than rapists, pedophiles and love teh sexual assaults.  Now Kevin Spacey is accused of trying to have the butt secks with a 14 year old years ago and to deflect, he says, "Well, now I'm gay". 

Please Hollywood, tell us more.  We hang on your every word.

I guess Hollywood and the left got tired of going after folks on the right. They are now eating their own.  :thumsup: :thumsup: :thumsup: :thumsup: :thumsup: :thumsup: :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 09:54:54 PM »
The Purge:  DNC style
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2017, 11:18:01 AM »
Now Olivia Munn and 5 others are coming out saying the Director of Rush Hour, Brett Ratner, sexually harassed/assaulted whatever them.  Munn said she was in his trailer on a movie set and Ratner whipped it out and started choking the chicken in front of her. 

Come on Hollyweird, tell us more about how to live our lives.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2017, 11:38:40 AM »
“Jay Jacobs, what do you have to say about the state of the Athletic Department and how the fan base seems united in wanting you fired?”

“I’m gay, war eagle”
Well he is a lesbian sooooo
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2017, 11:55:49 AM »
Now Olivia Munn and 5 others are coming out saying the Director of Rush Hour, Brett Ratner, sexually harassed/assaulted whatever them.  Munn said she was in his trailer on a movie set and Ratner whipped it out and started choking the chicken in front of her. 

Come on Hollyweird, tell us more about how to live our lives.

If I’m alone in a trailer with Olivia Munn and I DON’T whip it out?  Call the mortuary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2017, 04:39:10 PM »
foxy

Just weeks after Amazon Studios head Roy Price resigned over issues of sexual harassment, Amazon's breakout hit series “Transparent” has been hit with allegations that star Jeffrey Tambor is guilty of harassment as well.

According to Deadline, Amazon is investigating a claim made by the 73-year-old actor’s former assistant, a transgender woman named Van Barnes, who says he exhibited inappropriate behavior toward her. She allegedly made her claims in a private Facebook post, prompting the studio to investigate per its policy.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2017, 03:17:17 PM »
Even though this doesn't involve Hollyweird, it falls right in line with the veritable cornucopia of sexual assault claims being made years later.  Ridin' with Roy Moore is being accused by a woman who claims when she was 14, Roy Boy, then 32, took her out in the woods and tried to have lovely relations with her.  She's now 53. 

Come on, man! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2017, 03:18:56 PM »
Even though this doesn't involve Hollyweird, it falls right in line with the veritable cornucopia of sexual assault claims being made years later.  Ridin' with Roy Moore is being accused by a woman who claims when she was 14, Roy Boy, then 32, took her out in the woods and tried to have lovely relations with her.  She's now 53. 

Come on, man!

Okay, scratch that.  I hadn't gotten to the political forum yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2017, 04:17:17 PM »
Louis CK the latest in the cross hairs.  5 women accusing him.  Some say he whipped it out in front of them.  One says he was whacking off while talking to her on the phone. Another said he asked if he could go to her dressing room with her and choke the chicken in front of her.

This just keeps getting better and better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2017, 04:40:16 PM »
Louis CK the latest in the cross hairs.  5 women accusing him.  Some say he whipped it out in front of them.  One says he was whacking off while talking to her on the phone. Another said he asked if he could go to her dressing room with her and choke the chicken in front of her.

Was it any of the things that you mentioned that someone complained about?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2017, 04:42:54 PM »

Jeez, its just a way to past the time why some of them just ramble on and on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2017, 07:01:13 PM »

In all my younger years chasing puss, I never thought about just whipping it out and yanking myself in front of chicks????  Is this supposedly some secret way of making chicks dig you?????
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2017, 07:21:34 AM »
Now, we've crossed over into the absurd.  Partial foxy copy/pasta

Former action star Steven Seagal is being accused by an unnamed Hollywood executive for sexually harassing her on the set of his 1991 movie, “Out for Justice,” Page Six reported Friday.

The executive was reportedly a young actress at the time and said Seagal lured her into his trailer for a “costume change” and later propositioned her over the phone, saying, “You are not comfortable sitting on my face for an hour?”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2017, 11:44:12 AM »
In all my younger years chasing puss, I never thought about just whipping it out and yanking myself in front of chicks????  Is this supposedly some secret way of making chicks dig you?????
I haven’t had much luck with it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com