Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Happy Thanksgiving X'rs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Happy Thanksgiving X'rs
« on: November 22, 2017, 03:13:42 PM »
Slim crowd today and many of you are most likely already into whatever your Thanksgiving plans are.  For the Snags family, it's the usual.  Lunch at Snagette's parents.  Turkey, ham, sticky rice, dressing, turnip greens, sweet ice tea and pecan pie.  Kick back, nod in and out of sleep while semi watching the Lions and Cowboys games.  Yes, the games will be on at their house.  I'll take a break from my boycott for Thanksgiving.

The next day is on the road to teh Planes for a weekend of Iron Bowling.  Hope to see some of you up there. Also hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and you get to spend it with those you love. 

War Eagle. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

Re: Happy Thanksgiving X'rs
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 04:53:42 PM »
Slim crowd today and many of you are most likely already into whatever your Thanksgiving plans are.  For the Snags family, it's the usual.  Lunch at Snagette's parents.  Turkey, ham, sticky rice, dressing, turnip greens, sweet ice tea and pecan pie.  Kick back, nod in and out of sleep while semi watching the Lions and Cowboys games.  Yes, the games will be on at their house.  I'll take a break from my boycott for Thanksgiving.

The next day is on the road to teh Planes for a weekend of Iron Bowling.  Hope to see some of you up there. Also hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and you get to spend it with those you love. 

War Eagle.

Happy Thanksgiving!

heading to redhead's cousin's house. table fare...well i'm not sure other than the broccoli salad and cheesy potato casserole we are bringing. oh, i can tell you there will not be turnip greens, sweet tea or pee can pie.    bringing some fine oregon wine and buoy 10 pilsner to quench the thirst. 

we're doing a day after thanksgiving meal since leftovers are slim when you go elsewhere...i'll be smoking a turkey.  probably do some sweet tea at home for that meal. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 05:29:46 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving!  Im already at the family lake house prepping for the meal. Headed to Auburn around 3 tomorrow for the rest of the weekend. Safe Travels to everyone!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 05:58:25 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you guys. We are to dine at her parent's for turkey day and watch the Iron Bowl here together unless we find a party to go to absent bammers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 06:16:47 PM »
Can’t believe your in laws don’t support the troops.

Happy Thanksgiving to the rest of you though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 06:23:53 PM »
Can’t believe your in laws don’t support the troops.

Happy Thanksgiving to the rest of you though.

Good luck standing in your ration line for the 1/4 turkey, 1 lb bag of potatoes, 1 head of cabbage and 1/2 loaf of bread.   Maybe this year you'll get the neck. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2017, 12:02:45 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving!

heading to redhead's cousin's house. table fare...well i'm not sure other than the broccoli salad and cheesy potato casserole we are bringing. oh, i can tell you there will not be turnip greens, sweet tea or pee can pie.    bringing some fine oregon wine and buoy 10 pilsner to quench the thirst. 

we're doing a day after thanksgiving meal since leftovers are slim when you go elsewhere...i'll be smoking a turkey.  probably do some sweet tea at home for that meal.

Okay, truth be told, the nodding in and out will be because me and two of the BIL's will have a stash of burrbinz tucked in the car outside.  Frequent trips outside for "fresh air".  It stays outside to avoid the stink eye from some of the more prudish relatives.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2017, 12:55:10 AM »
Happy turkey day to all of you turkeys!

Big family shindig up in Chilton county!

No freaking football from any kneelers!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2017, 03:58:04 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
We are going non-traditional with a small cookout due to work considerations. Geez I'm already looking forward to Christmas dinner.

Nossir, I don't like it!
Will make the best of it though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2017, 10:02:09 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a goodnight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2017, 02:34:45 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Did the traditional with family. I've had my nap and time to go do a bar crawl at the beach. There will be plenty more food and lots of brown licker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2017, 11:54:54 PM »
Got to see a lot of family and good food today. Sad that this is the first Thanksgiving without my younger brother!

I saved him a few turnip greens. He always complained that I ate them all. It just wasn't the same.
Hope everyone had a great time!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2017, 11:31:39 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2017, 11:16:51 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2017, 12:59:48 PM »
Some of us were outside enjoying the weather and the views. Ding, dang I don't see why anybody wants to live in Cali. Everything is mucho expensive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2017, 01:11:32 PM »
Some of us were outside enjoying the weather and the views. Ding, dang I don't see why anybody wants to live in Cali. Everything is mucho expensive.

Went Black Friday shopping after a thanksgiving lunch and a thanksgiving dinner.  Got back home with the girls about 4:30 am.  Didn’t go straight to sleep and burned a little energy.  Went to play golf in my traditional friday after foursome at 9.  Was half dead.  Played like a king.

Shot 81.  Dropped a nine iron six inches too far left on the third shot on the 18th. Out and two more putts. Missed one other shortish putt.  Could have shot in the 70s otherwise. My average drive was 249.  That’s well over my norm. 

Gonna have to play dead tired more often.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2017, 01:19:11 PM »

Views that look much nicer than that ugly ass "hill country" crap y'all promote as heaven out there. I don't get it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2017, 01:54:02 PM »
Went Black Friday shopping after a thanksgiving lunch and a thanksgiving dinner.  Got back home with the girls about 4:30 am.  Didn’t go straight to sleep and burned a little energy.  Went to play golf in my traditional friday after foursome at 9.  Was half dead.  Played like a king.

Shot 81.  Dropped a nine iron six inches too far left on the third shot on the 18th. Out and two more putts. Missed one other shortish putt.  Could have shot in the 70s otherwise. My average drive was 249.  That’s well over my norm. 

Gonna have to play dead tired more often.

Played with rental clubs, I play Calloway Apex irons and Epic woods. They had Taylor made irons (ok) and M2 drivers of which I am not a fan. Course was semi-crowded but I had to play by myself (hated in cali I guess)  Range balls were Pro V1's. 

Got to walk around Torrey Pines. Wished I had played there instead.  Really thinking hard about the Pebble beach bucket list playing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2017, 12:41:04 PM »
Big Money PlaYA

I was at the Iron Bowl you couldn't have afforded.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2017, 02:12:46 PM »
eh!

I'm sure I had just downed a couple shots of Wild Turkey Honey at this point of the mid morning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions