Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hollyweird

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Hollyweird
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2017, 02:56:48 PM »
Below is a copy/pasta snippet from the foxynewz article on Lauer's canning. 

Over the course of several hours, my client detailed egregious acts of sexual harassment and misconduct by Mr. Lauer," Ari Wilkenfeld of Wilkenfeld, Herendeen & Atkinson told Fox News in an emailed statement. "In fewer than than 35 hours, NBC investigated and removed Mr. Lauer...It is our hope that NBC will continue to do what it can to repair the damage done to my client—their employee—and any other women who may come forward."

^^^This right here is what much of this is all about.  You want NBC to "repair" the damage done to your client.  NBC???  NBC didn't diddle your client.  Matt Lauer did.  "Repair" as in $$$$$?

Maybe they expect NBC to sew up that hatchet wound of hers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2017, 03:29:49 PM »
yeah...but if that shit happened during work hours it's NBC's problem as well as Matt's problem.   and if NBC never did sexual harassment training on their "stars" they'll better start like yesterday.   She'll never work again.

All true. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2017, 04:00:56 PM »
Here’s the problem with this entire bullshit scenario. 

You’re a man.  You work with women.  Shit happens as it occasionally does in a setting where you work closely together.  You have an affair.  She’s every bit as into it as you are. She’s in many cases the aggressor. Three years,ten years, thirty years after the fact she claims you “pressured her”   The claim is sufficient.  You’re toast.  You have no recourse. Your denials are ignored. She MUST be believed.

I’ve lived a long, long life for my few short years.  Done and seen more than I anyone should.  And I’ve done my share of wrong.  Once at a conference I may have spent several days with a married woman. It was mutual. I once had a girl I was working on a project with ask me to her room at another conference. She met my married ass with wine and her favorite mix tape of Marvin Gaye and Barry White. First thing she says is she’s tense and would I mind massaging her shoulders. 

I recall neither of their names.  Could they both come out of the woodwork if I were rich or famous? I’d guess so.

What we are witnessing is a total paradigm shift in structural power. There are forces that have learned that the entire gender can be brought down.  It’s the end of the world as we know it.  We are on the precipice of 1984.
Yeah but you are talking about maybe one or two issues, and in these situations it was mutual, you didn't use power to persuade them. 

With most of these guys it was MULTIPLE and it was because of the positions of power that they abused it and it was covered up.  I totally get what you are saying, but with what we have seen as of late, this isn't the kind of things that are happening.

and quite honestly it couldn't happen to better people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2017, 04:03:32 PM »
^^^This right here is what much of this is all about.  You want NBC to "repair" the damage done to your client.  NBC???  NBC didn't diddle your client.  Matt Lauer did.  "Repair" as in $$$$$?

NBC did though, they had known about this shit for years, but Lauer was their cash cow, they protected him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2017, 04:26:11 PM »
NBC did though, they had known about this shit for years, but Lauer was their cash cow, they protected him.

And sat by and smugly condemned everyone else that they could work in to their bullshit agenda...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2017, 04:33:19 PM »

And there is going to be some sharks (ones that don't care) looking for a pay day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2017, 10:01:47 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2017, 10:05:25 AM »
Bent her over the desk and went at it until she passed out...that's the stuff 1950's legends were made of.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2017, 10:10:48 AM »
Locked the door from a button on his desk?

That is top level poon control right there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2017, 10:15:32 AM »
OK. Now this on Lauer:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/30/then-married-former-nbc-employee-claims-lauer-sexually-assaulted-her-until-passed-out-in-office-report.html

Sounds like she might have some evidence broken off up in there!

I don’t like Matt. But this is enough. 

She came to his office, he said “hey, take off your shirt” and she did. 

Sorry. But if I’m making $20 mil a year and some random hoor pops her top just because I suggest it? Yep. I’m gonna hammer it. And if she passes out from joy, well good on me.  So. Fuck her.

And the one from Sochi?  She hated it so so much she kept on fucking him after they got back. Didn’t say shit until it was over.  Don’t know about any of you but affairs don’t work that way.  You don’t get to cry “assault!” after he moves on and use all your flirty texts and photos as ‘evidencr’

I really hate that the way of the world is forcing me to defend people like Matt, Franken and Roy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2017, 10:17:38 AM »
Apparently whipping it out the Buzz way has become the new social norm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2017, 10:21:45 AM »
Apparently whipping it out the Buzz way has become the new social norm.

Wait, that article didn't say anything about Lauer wearing really shitty shorts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2017, 10:25:28 AM »
Wait, that article didn't say anything about Lauer wearing really shitty shorts.
:bird:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2017, 10:39:12 AM »
I don’t like Matt. But this is enough. 

She came to his office, he said “hey, take off your shirt” and she did. 

Sorry. But if I’m making $20 mil a year and some random hoor pops her top just because I suggest it? Yep. I’m gonna hammer it. And if she passes out from joy, well good on me.  So. Fuck her.

And the one from Sochi?  She hated it so so much she kept on fucking him after they got back. Didn’t say shit until it was over.  Don’t know about any of you but affairs don’t work that way.  You don’t get to cry “assault!” after he moves on and use all your flirty texts and photos as ‘evidencr’

I really hate that the way of the world is forcing me to defend people like Matt, Franken and Roy.

I'm not 100% sure how you portray this stuff is what is happening. Sure, some may be, but dude...

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/29/matt-lauer-katie-couric-keep-bending-over-nice-view/?adid=hero1

Would you ever say that shit to a colleague? That's harassment and shouldn't be said. And he said that around a ton of people with no shame. Imagine what was done or said when no one else was around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2017, 10:45:43 AM »
Would you ever say that shoot to a colleague?

Just Sani or Godfather.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2017, 10:51:51 AM »
I'm not 100% sure how you portray this stuff is what is happening. Sure, some may be, but dude...

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/29/matt-lauer-katie-couric-keep-bending-over-nice-view/?adid=hero1

Would you ever say that shit to a colleague? That's harassment and shouldn't be said. And he said that around a ton of people with no shame. Imagine what was done or said when no one else was around.

I didn't live in the same world you did apparently.  Yeah, I've said shit like that to people I worked with for a long time and had a good relationship with.  I've had the same or worse said to me by women I worked with.  Flirting and innuendo has been part of the dynamic at some level in almost every place I've ever worked.

It depends on the situation and your level of comfort/interaction with the person. 

Harassment. 

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2017, 10:52:05 AM »
I am really tired of the cavalier attitude about sexual harassment and diddling on here.

I am very close to naming names of individuals on here who have sexually assaulted me.

I can get some folks fired.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2017, 10:53:20 AM »
Is begging for face time considered harassment?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2017, 10:59:46 AM »
Is begging for face time considered harassment?

I am sensing a payday
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2017, 11:08:19 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.