Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hollyweird

Token

Re: Hollyweird
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2017, 03:10:33 PM »
Louis CK the latest in the cross hairs.  5 women accusing him.  Some say he whipped it out in front of them.  One says he was whacking off while talking to her on the phone. Another said he asked if he could go to her dressing room with her and choke the chicken in front of her.

This just keeps getting better and better.

He has admitted to all of the offenses.  This one hurts me bad.  I love Louis. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2017, 09:10:13 PM »
Now, we've crossed over into the absurd.  Partial foxy copy/pasta

Former action star Steven Seagal is being accused by an unnamed Hollywood executive for sexually harassing her on the set of his 1991 movie, “Out for Justice,” Page Six reported Friday.

The executive was reportedly a young actress at the time and said Seagal lured her into his trailer for a “costume change” and later propositioned her over the phone, saying, “You are not comfortable sitting on my face for an hour?”

I don’t think he gives a damn!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2017, 12:01:07 PM »
Charlie Rose of CBS This Morning, and unapologetic Trump hater, gets suspended after claims he groped some female staffers and walked around naked in front of them. 

Not Hollyweird, but Representative, John Conyers, who's about 147 years old is now being accused of said gropage.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2017, 12:39:51 PM »
Where do you lodge complaints about not being groped anymore?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2017, 12:43:33 PM »
He has admitted to all of the offenses.  This one hurts me bad.  I love Louis.
I just noticed how gay this sounds.Obviously, don’t ask don’t tell, does not apply to law enforcement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2017, 09:41:34 AM »
Matt Lauer out at NBC for "inappropriate sexual behavior".  $20 million per down the drain because a woman claims 3 years ago he acted inappropriately towards her.  Don't know what that means in this case.  Did he grab her butt?  Did he whip it out in front of her?  Anyway, Hollyweird continues to eat their own.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2017, 09:47:41 AM »
Matt Lauer out at NBC for "inappropriate sexual behavior".  $20 million per down the drain because a woman claims 3 years ago he acted inappropriately towards her.  Don't know what that means in this case.  Did he grab her butt?  Did he whip it out in front of her?  Anyway, Hollyweird continues to eat their own.

I'd like to know the whole story here, before I pass judgement.  Did he hit on her at the Olympics, and fearing for her job, she entered into a consensual relationship with him?  NBC now claims they knew he had several affairs with subordinates.  Again, I don't want to diminish actual suffering victims may be having, but I just feel like we are on a real slippery slope.  Is that girl I took back to my apartment back in 96 when we met at the Supper Club going to say I sexually assaulted her because she had too much to drink?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2017, 09:50:42 AM »
I'd like to know the whole story here, before I pass judgement.  Did he hit on her at the Olympics, and fearing for her job, she entered into a consensual relationship with him?  NBC now claims they knew he had several affairs with subordinates.  Again, I don't want to diminish actual suffering victims may be having, but I just feel like we are on a real slippery slope. Is that girl I took back to my apartment back in 96 when we met at the Supper Club going to say I sexually assaulted her because she had too much to drink?

Yes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2017, 09:51:31 AM »
Yes

No way in hell am I giving you lawyers her name.  I don't remember it, anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2017, 10:14:38 AM »
There will be no men left by the time this is over. 

Can somebody please accuse Rachel Maddow, don lemon, Trevor Noah, Jon stewart, Stephen Colbert, Alec Baldwin, joe scarblow, the entire staff at al.com, Nick Saban, taylor swift and Meryl Streep?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2017, 10:18:24 AM »
No way in hell am I giving you lawyers her name.  I don't remember it, anyway.

It doesn't matter.  I'm having some random whur from 20 years ago come forward with an obscure and poorly thought out lie story about you forcing your way into the women's bathroom and dry humping her leg in a stall. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2017, 10:35:15 AM »
It doesn't matter.  I'm having some random whur from 20 years ago come forward with an obscure and poorly thought out lie story about you forcing your way into the women's bathroom and dry humping her leg in a stall.

Amanda doesn't count.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2017, 11:17:01 AM »
Amanda doesn't count.
Bet you were playing that song to lure her in too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2017, 12:24:11 PM »
There will be no men left by the time this is over. 

Can somebody please accuse Rachel Maddow, don lemon, Trevor Noah, Jon stewart, Stephen Colbert, Alec Baldwin, joe scarblow, the entire staff at al.com, Nick Saban, taylor swift and Meryl Streep?

What man or woman or combination of both has the balls/vagina to accuse Hillary of such a crime? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2017, 12:25:29 PM »
What man or woman or combination of both has the balls/vagina to accuse Hillary of such a crime?

A future dead one?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2017, 01:25:55 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2017, 02:13:15 PM »
Here’s the problem with this entire bullshit scenario. 

You’re a man.  You work with women.  Shit happens as it occasionally does in a setting where you work closely together.  You have an affair.  She’s every bit as into it as you are. She’s in many cases the aggressor. Three years,ten years, thirty years after the fact she claims you “pressured her”   The claim is sufficient.  You’re toast.  You have no recourse. Your denials are ignored. She MUST be believed.

I’ve lived a long, long life for my few short years.  Done and seen more than I anyone should.  And I’ve done my share of wrong.  Once at a conference I may have spent several days with a married woman. It was mutual. I once had a girl I was working on a project with ask me to her room at another conference. She met my married ass with wine and her favorite mix tape of Marvin Gaye and Barry White. First thing she says is she’s tense and would I mind massaging her shoulders. 

I recall neither of their names.  Could they both come out of the woodwork if I were rich or famous? I’d guess so.

What we are witnessing is a total paradigm shift in structural power. There are forces that have learned that the entire gender can be brought down.  It’s the end of the world as we know it.  We are on the precipice of 1984.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2017, 02:25:36 PM »
https://www.today.com/video/bill-o-reilly-on-sexual-harassment-allegations-this-was-a-hit-job-1049698883777

Watch until at least 2:15, but all of it as great. I love it when Matt keeps saying "biggest star"...

And this interview is why I am glad Matt's smarmy ass is canned...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 02:28:21 PM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2017, 02:54:29 PM »
Below is a copy/pasta snippet from the foxynewz article on Lauer's canning. 

Over the course of several hours, my client detailed egregious acts of sexual harassment and misconduct by Mr. Lauer," Ari Wilkenfeld of Wilkenfeld, Herendeen & Atkinson told Fox News in an emailed statement. "In fewer than than 35 hours, NBC investigated and removed Mr. Lauer...It is our hope that NBC will continue to do what it can to repair the damage done to my client—their employee—and any other women who may come forward."

^^^This right here is what much of this is all about.  You want NBC to "repair" the damage done to your client.  NBC???  NBC didn't diddle your client.  Matt Lauer did.  "Repair" as in $$$$$?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2017, 02:56:32 PM »
Below is a copy/pasta snippet from the foxynewz article on Lauer's canning. 

Over the course of several hours, my client detailed egregious acts of sexual harassment and misconduct by Mr. Lauer," Ari Wilkenfeld of Wilkenfeld, Herendeen & Atkinson told Fox News in an emailed statement. "In fewer than than 35 hours, NBC investigated and removed Mr. Lauer...It is our hope that NBC will continue to do what it can to repair the damage done to my client—their employee—and any other women who may come forward."

^^^This right here is what much of this is all about.  You want NBC to "repair" the damage done to your client.  NBC???  NBC didn't diddle your client.  Matt Lauer did.  "Repair" as in $$$$$?

yeah...but if that shit happened during work hours it's NBC's problem as well as Matt's problem.   and if NBC never did sexual harassment training on their "stars" they'll better start like yesterday.   She'll never work again. 
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 02:58:26 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions