Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Vegas shooting

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Vegas shooting
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2017, 09:49:01 AM »
So now, not only did the "security guard" get shot 6 minutes before the largest mass shooting in US history take place, but he was also with a maintenance man when it happened?

Shit keeps changing. Like weird shit that should have been easy to outline within the first couple of hours...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jesus-campos-las-vegas-security-223728950.html

On Tuesday, Las Vegas Metro Police Undersheriff Kevin McMahill explained more about Campos's actions the night of the shooting, helping fill in some of what happened ahead of the attack.

He told KNPR, a local NPR affiliate, that Campos went up to the 32nd floor to investigate a door alarm. While on the 32nd floor, he found that a stairwell door was jammed and radioed down to maintenance.

Campos heard a drilling sound and thought it was odd. A maintenance worker came up to the 32nd floor. As the pair started talking, Paddock began firing through the door of his room, first with a single-fire gun and then with a rapid-fire rifle.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 09:51:33 AM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2017, 11:58:15 AM »
I haven't followed enough to know all the details so I can't even give an educated guess as to what is happening but I will offer this up.  Regardless of what you see or think, the FBI is one of the most fucked up agencies I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.  They are a bunch of book smart dumbasses who don't know shit about shit when it comes to actual police work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2017, 12:48:46 PM »
I haven't followed enough to know all the details so I can't even give an educated guess as to what is happening but I will offer this up.  Regardless of what you see or think, the FBI is one of the most fucked up agencies I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.  They are a bunch of book smart dumbasses who don't know shit about shit when it comes to actual police work.

Well this whole investigation is fucked up for sure.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2017, 01:02:34 PM »
Well this whole investigation is fucked up for sure.

That sheriff hasn't exactly impressed me either at the pressers. Maybe it's the lack of sleep. And I know it's a tough situation to be in. But the dude looks and sounds befuddled. I can't imagine David Clarke acting the same way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2017, 01:24:14 PM »
That sheriff hasn't exactly impressed me either at the pressers. Maybe it's the lack of sleep. And I know it's a tough situation to be in. But the dude looks and sounds befuddled. I can't imagine David Clarke acting the same way.

Not sure David Clark had the FBI all over him telling him what to say...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2017, 04:47:47 PM »

I can't even began to explain how true of a statement this is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2017, 08:01:19 PM »

That's exactly what it looks like. Almost like he's nervously reading from a script. It's just weird.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2017, 12:40:09 AM »
Rather than secure the home of the alleged most notorious shooter in modern day history the FBI allows the location to be vandalized.
And they admit it. Why?
Fear of being exposed?
Are they waiting for a call?
Lack of resources? :facepalm:
I suppose the general public will blindly accept the narrative and go along with whatever they're fed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2017, 04:21:20 AM »
Starting to look like he was working with the FBI, kinda like what I heard a few days ago that he was a gun runner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2017, 08:28:11 AM »
 :facepalm:
Starting to look like he was working with the FBI, kinda like what I heard a few days ago that he was a gun runner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2017, 03:59:12 PM »
Just got back from Sin City early this morning.  We already had a show booked in Mandalay Bay before the shooting happened.  I didn't go nosing around but I did have to stop and get a perspective on everything.  Obviously, not much to see with MB itself.  Just two boarded up windows 32 stories up.  I only saw the concert venue driving slowly by and stuck in traffic beside it. It's right up next to the road. The place still looks to be a wreck and you can see where the cover over the stage is all torn up from the bullets. Memorials lining the median.

We got there 5 days after this happened but it didn't take long to realize there ain't much that slows this city down.  I don't know what I was expecting.  Maybe a little more somber mood?  Oh hell no!  That place is open for bidenzz.  What was I thinking?  Other than #vegasstrong on everything and video boards thanking the first responders, there was never a mention of it by anyone, local or tourist.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2017, 05:07:51 PM »
How were the hookers?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2017, 05:08:57 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2017, 06:53:11 PM »
How were the hookers?

They were insanely good.  Especially after snorting Foerster level blow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2017, 08:31:21 AM »
I suppose the general public will blindly accept the narrative and go along with whatever they're fed.
You mean like they do every other "news" story they are fed?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

jmar

« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2017, 08:45:53 AM »
You mean like they do every other "news" story they are fed?
Correct...or even an occaisional omitted detail like traces of thermite present at ground zero.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2017, 09:16:33 AM »

amen!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

bgreene

« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2017, 09:19:31 AM »
I read yesterday that Campos was arrested as the second shooter.  I don't remember what site it was on and I don't know if there is any truth to that at all.  Has anyone heard anything of the sorts?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

jmar

« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2017, 09:29:38 AM »
I read yesterday that Campos was arrested as the second shooter.  I don't remember what site it was on and I don't know if there is any truth to that at all.  Has anyone heard anything of the sorts?
Negative. I only read (from as much as 18 hours ago) that the timeline doesn't match up. Nothing more. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions