Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Vegas shooting

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Vegas shooting
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2017, 10:46:01 AM »
He would have pistol whipped someone first, though.

There weren't many black people there, so it's doubtful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2017, 10:46:13 AM »
Am I the only one not buying that this guy did this all on his own?
No. You and Bottomfeeder.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Token

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2017, 12:46:38 PM »
1. Fuck this guy for being such a goddam coward.
2. If you have money it isn't that hard to legally own a fully auto rifle
3. If you're a criminal who wants a fully auto rifle it isn't hard at all to obtain one.
4. That off duty cop has some balls on him.  I can appreciate his willingness to protect in that situation.  And as much as I know he wanted to protect everyone in that room, I can guarantee you he was driven by the notion that he wasn't going to be shot and killed by a psychopath while he was on vacation.  I can respect that too.  But it takes a set of balls on a man to be standing anywhere in Las Vegas that night, in plain clothes, holding a gun at the entrance to a building.  He had zero radio communication, he had no idea what was going on and he very likely had no way to identify any other person in that city he was law enforcement while standing guard.  He could have very easily been seen by a LV Police officer and been targeted as a second gunman.  THAT is how you get your ass killed and it's always one of my biggest fears with assisting any other LEO while off duty. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2017, 01:34:54 PM »
Good thing this wasn't a rap concert, all those NFL players running around trying to save people and running into the hotel to get the shooter. Oh, wait.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2017, 03:09:47 PM »
1. Fuck this guy for being such a goddam coward.
2. If you have money it isn't that hard to legally own a fully auto rifle
3. If you're a criminal who wants a fully auto rifle it isn't hard at all to obtain one.
4. That off duty cop has some balls on him.  I can appreciate his willingness to protect in that situation.  And as much as I know he wanted to protect everyone in that room, I can guarantee you he was driven by the notion that he wasn't going to be shot and killed by a psychopath while he was on vacation.  I can respect that too.  But it takes a set of balls on a man to be standing anywhere in Las Vegas that night, in plain clothes, holding a gun at the entrance to a building.  He had zero radio communication, he had no idea what was going on and he very likely had no way to identify any other person in that city he was law enforcement while standing guard.  He could have very easily been seen by a LV Police officer and been targeted as a second gunman.  THAT is how you get your ass killed and it's always one of my biggest fears with assisting any other LEO while off duty.

Ive read they've found "bump stocks" in his stash. Meaning these were probably semi Ars he made to replicate an auto. As you know, even a bump stock doesn't make it auto mechanically speaking but it has the same end effect as far as rapid fire.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2017, 03:11:14 PM »
No. You and Bottomfeeder.

Add me to the list then.

And you don't have to be a conspiracy nut to see something don't add up here. If this were a movie I would be bitching about plot holes. Think about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2017, 03:12:42 PM »
Add me to the list then.

And you don't have to be a conspiracy nut to see something don't add up here. If this were a movie I would be bitching about plot holes. Think about it.

Now some video showing gunfire from a different level of the hotel? Anybody hear that?

Everything seems off about this deal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2017, 03:14:19 PM »
Now some video showing gunfire from a different level of the hotel? Anybody hear that?

4th floor.  Something is amiss.  Also, the guy was all over Anifta pages and protests.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2017, 03:15:40 PM »

I saw it. Saw three different ones form 3 different angles and they all show it. So it isn't doctored video and it isn't a reflection. But not sure if that's what it is. It sure resembles muzzle fire though. Problem there is the only two broke windows on the mandalay are the two on the 32nd floor. Do the lower floors windows open? If so that's a game changer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2017, 03:24:19 PM »
I saw it. Saw three different ones form 3 different angles and they all show it. So it isn't doctored video and it isn't a reflection. But not sure if that's what it is. It sure resembles muzzle fire though. Problem there is the only two broke windows on the mandalay are the two on the 32nd floor. Do the lower floors windows open? If so that's a game changer.

Bingo.  However, wouldn't gun fire from another room set off the smoke alarms just as it did in Paddock's? I believe that's one contingency he didn't plan for.  If it hadn't gone off, he might have been able to pump a few hundred more rounds into the crowd. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2017, 03:28:36 PM »
Bingo.  However, wouldn't gun fire from another room set off the smoke alarms just as it did in Paddock's? I believe that's one contingency he didn't plan for.  If it hadn't gone off, he might have been able to pump a few hundred more rounds into the crowd.

And it may have. Or whoever (if someone was) was in that other room may have planned better for it that he did. Like buzz said, something is amiss. And I don't usually say that about these things. I think the sandy hook and 9-11 truthers are moon bats.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2017, 04:00:37 PM »
And it may have. Or whoever (if someone was) was in that other room may have planned better for it that he did. Like buzz said, something is amiss. And I don't usually say that about these things. I think the sandy hook and 9-11 truthers are moon bats.

Miss who? 

I also think anyone questioning those events are loony tunes.  And I'm going to stick with the current narrative of Paddock being the lone wolf here until the authorities come up with something more concrete than a book faces video of the gun flash from the grassy knoll.  As many times as I've seen/heard these videos, I've never thought it sounded like more than one gun.  And all the witnesses say the same thing. (Unless I've missed some new accounts)  It was a long string of rapid fire.  Pause.  Rapid fire. Pause.  Rapid fire.

Could there have been a second shooter?  I guess it's possible.  But think about this.  There's no chance in hell the police didn't sweep that entire building, floor by floor, room by room.  There's also no chance that they wouldn't have noticed smoke or some other evidence of shooting going on from another room on the 4th or any other floor.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2017, 04:02:00 PM »
Miss who? 

I also think anyone questioning those events are loony tunes.  And I'm going to stick with the current narrative of Paddock being the lone wolf here until the authorities come up with something more concrete than a book faces video of the gun flash from the grassy knoll.  As many times as I've seen/heard these videos, I've never thought it sounded like more than one gun.  And all the witnesses say the same thing. (Unless I've missed some new accounts)  It was a long string of rapid fire.  Pause.  Rapid fire. Pause.  Rapid fire.

Could there have been a second shooter?  I guess it's possible.  But think about this.  There's no chance in hell the police didn't sweep that entire building, floor by floor, room by room.  There's also no chance that they wouldn't have noticed smoke or some other evidence of shooting going on from another room on the 4th or any other floor.

Bob Lee Swagger begs the differ!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2017, 04:09:27 PM »
Bob Lee Swagger begs the differ!

Are you out of your mind? Are you out of your damn mind? I am a United States Senator!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2017, 04:20:24 PM »
Miss who? 

Second shooter, I don't know. I would guess in the upcoming weeks we will know about how many rounds were fired (empty shell casings), how many empty magazines were found. On the videos I have seen and just guessing by the rate of fire I don't hear any other weapons joining in. A second shooters weapon would have added a different sound and rate of fire. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2017, 05:26:41 PM »

Second shooter, I don't know. I would guess in the upcoming weeks we will know about how many rounds were fired (empty shell casings), how many empty magazines were found. On the videos I have seen and just guessing by the rate of fire I don't hear any other weapons joining in. A second shooters weapon would have added a different sound and rate of fire.

Listen to him, he's pre-med.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2017, 07:39:44 PM »
Back to the politicization? 

The lefty losers are bashing politicians who are offering condolences or prayers saying those sentiments are worthless unless they act on gun control.

I'm just going to stick to Lou Dobbs.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 08:00:29 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2017, 05:13:50 AM »
I'm just going to stick to Lou Dobbs.
You just have to trust a person with the name Lou.
I know I do.

Lou Gehrig... Yankee HOFer.
Lou Ferigno...hulk and body builder
Lou Ann Poovie...Gomer's best girl. Couldn't make up her mind, very agreeable though.
Mary Lou Retton...gymnastics and tampons, strong combination!
Lou Reed...he took a walk on the wildside, and all the colored girls say...
Baba Louie...a Mexican burro, so trustworthy.
Linda Lou...she had long and lanky legs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2017, 07:40:21 AM »
You just have to trust a person with the name Lou.
I know I do.

Lou Gehrig... Yankee HOFer.
Lou Ferigno...hulk and body builder
Lou Ann Poovie...Gomer's best girl. Couldn't make up her mind, very agreeable though.
Mary Lou Retton...gymnastics and tampons, strong combination!
Lou Reed...he took a walk on the wildside, and all the colored girls say...
Baba Louie...a Mexican burro, so trustworthy.
Linda Lou...she had long and lanky legs.
Your posting has improved since following and admiring me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2017, 08:32:29 AM »
Your posting has improved since following and admiring me.
Yeah. I'm still mad at you for running off the only women we had on this site. One hasn't been heard from and the other moved to fucking Scotland.
Keep up the good work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions