Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Evil Trump! Because he can

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Evil Trump! Because he can
« on: January 18, 2018, 09:21:06 AM »
This is the type of hysterical, fraudulent reporting that somehow must be stamped out or controlled.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/nation-now/2018/01/18/trump-rips-jorge-garcia-family-prove-point-shame-america-rochelle-riley-column/1041809001/

Jorge Garcia came to America as a child. He has lived in America for three decades, has worked and paid taxes and spent more than $125,000 trying to become a citizen like his wife and children. But America, the land of the free and home of the brave, the country that has welcomed immigrants since its inception, told him that he must go to Mexico — the land of his birth, but not the land of his life....

Garcia, a 39-year-old landscaper who hasn’t lived in Mexico since he was 10, was brought to this country by an undocumented relative. He was deported simply because he was a target of bigoted policies hastily drawn. Now, his family will suffer while some people will cheer....

How was Garcia able to remain in America so long? He had faced numerous court orders of removal since 2009, but President Barack Obama’s administration granted stays. The Obama administration knew the difference between a hardworking landscaper and a rapist or thug, a label Trump draped on most undocumented immigrants.

The Trump administration’s immigration crackdown acknowledges no such difference, treating hardworking family men like criminals. Oh, and who’s stepping in to take the landscaping job Garcia had, the one that some will claim belongs to someone Trump prefers? Perhaps a Norwegian who isn’t a professor or writer? I want to see the line for that job.

Fact:  He's here illegally and as such, subject to deportation.  He is the target of law that has existed for decades.  Trump didn't create the law, he didn't write it.  All he's doing as president is rightly and justly asking that it be enforced. 

But if you read this tear-soaked piece of crap you'd get the impression that President Trump took Air Force One to New Mexico, drove to this man's house in his limo, grabbed him by his collar and personally dragged him to the border where he booted him in the ass and locked the door behind him. 

Oh, but we should make an exception for this one. And that one. And that one over there.  He's got kids. He's got a job. He eats McDonalds! 

I hate it for this guy.  But if Obama truly had his interests at heart as this bawling liberal assclown writer seems to think, he would have resolved the citizenship issue and not just ignored the law for various reasons.

This is not Trump's fault, this is the fault of all those who over the years blindly ignored the rules that were in place. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Evil Trump! Because he can
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 09:46:14 AM »
But if you read this tear-soaked piece of crap you'd get the impression that President Trump took Air Force One to New Mexico, drove to this man's house in his limo, grabbed him by his collar and personally dragged him to the border where he booted him in the ass and locked the door behind him.

I don't do PPV. But I would make an exception for this!

And did he really spend 125K trying to BECOME a citizen? Or just fighting off deportation AFTER he got caught!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 10:26:26 AM »
I feel the same way about Six Flags over Georgia, so I completely understand the liberal outrage over this. 

A few years back, I snuck my whole family into their racist park through a hole in their fence.  Well, once we got caught, those evil racist bastards refused to let my kids stay and ride all the rides they wanted.  Fuckers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 10:31:54 AM »
I feel the same way about Six Flags over Georgia, so I completely understand the liberal outrage over this. 

A few years back, I snuck my whole family into their racist park through a hole in their fence.  Well, once we got caught, those evil racist bastards refused to let my kids stay and ride all the rides they wanted.  Fuckers.

But you were there all day.  And you bought popcorn, burgers and souvenirs.  You didn't even break line. 

Oh the humanity!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2018, 10:51:14 AM »

Do you think it is because you are Mexican?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2018, 10:54:27 AM »
Do you think it is because you are Mexican?
Could there be any other reason?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2018, 11:43:28 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.