Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Trump winning

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Trump winning
« on: June 20, 2017, 12:11:04 PM »
With all the negative press, let's start a thread of positive stories (from reputable news sources only please) to keep track. I'll start:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ford-china-idUSKBN19B1RO

Hinrichs said "the capital saving outweighs the risk" of having to pay a potential border tax on the Chinese-built Focus.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Trump winning
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 12:31:06 PM »
I think it's positive that we cater to all at the X including the mentally challenged.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 12:33:41 PM »
Trump has inspired superheroes to be more active in today's society!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/20/batman-came-to-rescue-literally-at-texas-walmart.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 10:58:15 AM »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/880408582310776832
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/880410114456465411

@realDonaldTrump
I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..
...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!

The President of the United States, ladies and gentlemen.

Great to know a guy with this kind of impulse control has the nuclear codes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2017, 11:25:36 AM »

I know this is cliche' at this point, but just IMAGINE Obama saying some shit like this on Twitter about, say, I dunno, Megyn Kelly or some other journalist slightly right of center.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2017, 11:26:38 AM »

That is some 9th grade level tweetering right there.  I read a piece this morning on country singer, Trace Adkins, who spent a good bit of time with Trump on Celebrity Apprentice.  He said what you see from Trump publically is no show.  That's the way he is all the time.  That worries me because it means this type of childish crap isn't going to stop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2017, 11:37:07 AM »

What is untrue about his tweets? It's not the most genteel thing I've ever seen but...

Have you heard the way people like Psycho Joe and Bloody Facelift talk about him? 

Obama was a smug piece of shit who never had to defend himself against or respond to the sort of scurrilous personal attacks Trump endures daily from shitstains like these.  And yet Islaobama did bitch incessantly about Fox.

It doesn't play well with me. It doesn't play well with you. But it does play well with the MAJORITY he understands and reaches. 
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 11:39:34 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2017, 12:24:00 PM »
Honestly, I just look at it as Trump being Trump. 

He isn't going to change the way he says stuff. Do I alway agree with it...no, but it's what he does. Doesn't offend me nor does it change my view on his ability to lead.  He has a big mouth, always has...always will.  It has worked for him so far.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2017, 12:34:47 PM »
Honestly, I just look at it as Trump being Trump. 

He isn't going to change the way he says stuff. Do I alway agree with it...no, but it's what he does. Doesn't offend me nor does it change my view on his ability to lead.  He has a big mouth, always has...always will.  It has worked for him so far.
Fine, and I sort of agree that at this point it's impossible to be shocked by the shit he does and says, but go back ten years and IMAGINE the idea of the President of the United States saying shit like this in a public forum. Not on some secretly recorded tape, saying it on the most public platform at his disposal in calculated written form. Just amazing how far we've fallen and how we've come to accept and expect this shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2017, 12:39:55 PM »
Fine, and I sort of agree that at this point it's impossible to be shocked by the shit he does and says, but go back ten years and IMAGINE the idea of the President of the United States saying shit like this in a public forum. Not on some secretly recorded tape, saying it on the most public platform at his disposal in calculated written form. Just amazing how far we've fallen and how we've come to accept and expect this shit.

Bullshit. Go back ten years and imagine a president telling the public that he can "do what he wants. He has a pen and phone so screw you"!

The left allowed this to start. Now they bitch because Trump is using their own shit against them.
good for him. As long as the job is getting done, I don't mind him keeping the left distracted. Do i wish he would stop? Sure. But its not like he is telling the American people to screw off. I had enough of that already.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2017, 01:00:33 PM »

Go back 15 years and just IMAGINE the idea of a black Islamic with a dubious birth certificate and a shady education/work history being elected president. 

Go back 20!years and just IMAGINE an online space where every random jackass can keep a running log of everything they eat, watch, think and do.  And notify all their "friends" on the occurrence of every fart. 

It's a different world.

Try to have a broader grasp of history than just the last eight years.  Lincoln was known for acerbic barbs. Imagine him with a twitter account.  Or Teddy. Or Truman.  Or Nixon. Or billy Clinton. Or Reagan. Or any of a dozen more.  The office hasn't always been inhabited by a preening emperor who graced us with empty platitudes and sham promises. Some of our better presidents have been colorful, profane, boisterous and unconventional. The medium to allow them to instantly provide that feedback simply didn't exist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2017, 01:21:19 PM »
Or billy Clinton.

To be fair I suspect WIllie's would have been Snapchat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2017, 01:22:44 PM »
Bullshit. Go back ten years and imagine a president telling the public that he can "do what he wants. He has a pen and phone so screw you"!
Link? Please provide a link to this exact quote from a sitting president.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2017, 01:25:16 PM »

This thread is for positive accomplishments.  There are many even today.

Can this be taken somewhere else?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2017, 01:26:59 PM »
That is some 9th grade level tweetering right there.  I read a piece this morning on country singer, Trace Adkins, who spent a good bit of time with Trump on Celebrity Apprentice.  He said what you see from Trump publically is no show.  That's the way he is all the time.  That worries me because it means this type of childish crap isn't going to stop.

Quit being a pussy, pussy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2017, 01:28:27 PM »

You don't remember that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2017, 01:52:57 PM »
Quit being a pussy, pussy.

Oh yeah?  Well....says you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2017, 02:04:06 PM »
Oh yeah?  Well....says you.

He loves a cold landshark in the morning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2017, 02:07:22 PM »