friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Trump winning
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2017, 08:55:42 AM »

I believe it was a joke Francis!
I'm sure it was.  But it's not something POTUS should be tweeting out.  Half of his problems are self inflicted because apparently nobody on his communications team can convince him to stop tweeting.  I get that, to him, it's a way to bypass the media.  And that's not a bad idea, as long as you're sending the right messages.  Not posting bullshit like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2017, 09:10:55 AM »
I'm sure it was.  But it's not something POTUS should be tweeting out.  Half of his problems are self inflicted because apparently nobody on his communications team can convince him to stop tweeting.  I get that, to him, it's a way to bypass the media.  And that's not a bad idea, as long as you're sending the right messages.  Not posting bullshit like that.

Yeah.  It's a little crass. And sorta stupid.

But he once wrestled on WWE. It's not like he has some pristine history. I wish he would stop.  Lots of regular joes love it though.  Don't believe the polls. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2017, 10:00:25 AM »
I saw this post in the interwebs:

If Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz would have won the Presidency, they would be attacked in the media, just like President Donald J. Trump. Thing is, for years, Republicans just sat around and did nothing about it.  George W. Bush, John McCain and Mitt Romney went along with it like they were playing by the rules. Trump doesn't play by the rules. Some of his tweets might not be to everyone's taste, some may be counter productive, but it is better than not doing anything. We didn't elect Donald Trump to be the whipping boy of a biased, dishonest, liberal media. I say tweet more, hit them all back 10 X's harder. The media is going to trash us, that's what they do. But, what do they know? They colluded with Hillary and still lost. If we listened to them, heaven forbid, Hillary Clinton would be our President.. Have a safe weekend.
- Happy No Obama Day
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2017, 11:50:58 AM »
I saw this post in the interwebs:

If Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz would have won the Presidency, they would be attacked in the media, just like President Donald J. Trump. Thing is, for years, Republicans just sat around and did nothing about it.  George W. Bush, John McCain and Mitt Romney went along with it like they were playing by the rules. Trump doesn't play by the rules. Some of his tweets might not be to everyone's taste, some may be counter productive, but it is better than not doing anything. We didn't elect Donald Trump to be the whipping boy of a biased, dishonest, liberal media. I say tweet more, hit them all back 10 X's harder. The media is going to trash us, that's what they do. But, what do they know? They colluded with Hillary and still lost. If we listened to them, heaven forbid, Hillary Clinton would be our President.. Have a safe weekend.
- Happy No Obama Day

I think so too. Anyone remotely: 1. Tea party conservative 2. Against the grain - would be getting nailed. Bush was a damn establishment guy and got it. Although not this bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2017, 07:12:11 PM »
I think so too. Anyone remotely: 1. Tea party conservative 2. Against the grain - would be getting nailed. Bush was a damn establishment guy and got it. Although not this bad.

Do you think Cruz or Rubio could stand up to the media?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2017, 08:59:03 PM »

Do you think Cruz or Rubio could stand up to the media?

Not in the way trump does. They aren't brawlers. But I don't think they'd be pushovers like W either. Somewhere in the middle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2017, 02:34:13 AM »
You know that Muslim travel ban that Trump semi got through? The courts ruled that Grandparents are now considered close family and they're able to come.

Nothing says #Winning like trying to ban Grandparents.

You'd think Trump would've wanted grandparents to be able to come over legally...you know, since his grandfather immigrated from Germany (failure to do his mandatory military service and illegally left Germany by not notifing the authorities of his plan to do so).
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 02:36:18 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2017, 09:23:25 AM »
You know that Muslim travel ban that Trump semi got through? The courts ruled that Grandparents are now considered close family and they're able to come.

Nothing says #Winning like trying to ban Grandparents.

You'd think Trump would've wanted grandparents to be able to come over legally...you know, since his grandfather immigrated from Germany (failure to do his mandatory military service and illegally left Germany by not notifing the authorities of his plan to do so).

It's like you don't even try anymore...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2017, 09:50:40 AM »
It's like you don't even try anymore...

dude.  he's opening the door for debate.  it's now your turn to engage in the conversation with rational, logical statements to agree or challenge.  snide, quip remarks on your part are not means to carry the conversation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2017, 11:58:34 AM »
It was just a court ruling to expand the immigration law's definition of bona fide or close relationship to include grandparents.  Really punched Trump in the mouth with that one.  Put him on the ropes, they did.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2017, 05:26:53 PM »
dude.  he's opening the door for debate.  it's now your turn to engage in the conversation with rational, logical statements to agree or challenge.  snide, quip remarks on your part are not means to carry the conversation.

Therefore....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions