Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Trump winning

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Trump winning
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2017, 01:38:51 PM »
I was well aware of the pen quote when CCTAU posted. I was aware of the real quote.

Read my first response again.

It's frankly laughable to say I'm being revisionist or got egg on my face because CCTAU is saying Trump getting in a petty flame war about a news anchor's "bleeding face from the facelift" is the same as Obama saying he'd sign executive orders, as long as you pepper in a "I do what I want", and a "Screw you".

I mean, how can you blame Obama for saying he'd sign an executive order when Reagan soiled the integrity of the office when he said "It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so. So they can lick the fucking shit off my taint, bitch."
You have been so wrong and so often lately that it really would take someone focusing on your posts to point it out. And not many want to do that. Looser.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2017, 01:50:49 PM »
Some people should stop acting like women on the rag. 

This thread is for all the good things Trump does -- the multitude of them-- and not for hysterical fit pitching. There are other safe spaces for that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2017, 02:54:20 PM »
Some people should stop acting like women on the rag. 

This thread is for all the good things Trump does -- the multitude of them-- and not for hysterical fit pitching. There are other safe spaces for that.
^Doesn't understand the concept of safe spaces
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2017, 03:16:55 PM »
^Doesn't understand the concept of safe spaces

But recognizes hysterical women on the rag. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2017, 03:30:46 PM »
But recognizes hysterical women on the rag. 
I for one am shocked that this is where the conversation goes when you no longer are able to support your argument. Really breaking new ground here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2017, 05:22:57 PM »
Here's something positive. Trump told Joe and Mika, through Kushner in April, that he was going to run a hit piece on them through the NATIONAL ENQUIRER if they didn't apologize for saying negative things about him. Well, they didn't bow down and kiss his ring and the National Enquire ran the hit piece on them this month. Trump stated that the threat never happened and that he recently spoke with Joe...well, Joe has since stated that he has all of the messages from Trump's aides and phone records (none of those show that he has spoken to Trump recently).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2017, 07:01:40 PM »
I for one am shocked that this is where the conversation goes when you no longer are able to support your argument. Really breaking new ground here.

I for one am shocked at the amount of blood.

My argument is hugely better than yours.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2017, 07:02:18 PM »
Here's something positive. Trump told Joe and Mika, through Kushner in April, that he was going to run a hit piece on them through the NATIONAL ENQUIRER if they didn't apologize for saying negative things about him. Well, they didn't bow down and kiss his ring and the National Enquire ran the hit piece on them this month. Trump stated that the threat never happened and that he recently spoke with Joe...well, Joe has since stated that he has all of the messages from Trump's aides and phone records (none of those show that he has spoken to Trump recently).

Wrong.   

Bitch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2017, 08:40:40 PM »
I for one am shocked at the amount of blood.

My argument is hugely better than yours.
It's yuuuuuuuuge....ly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2017, 09:43:56 PM »
Wrong.   

Bitch.
No, it's ALL true. I thought you'd be cheering Trump for lying. That's what his brand of winning is beginning to look like.

Bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2017, 02:16:04 AM »
No, it's ALL true. I thought you'd be cheering Trump for lying. That's what his brand of winning is beginning to look like.

Bitch.

Bush! Whine!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2017, 03:25:58 PM »

Bush! Whine!
There's nothing like the crime of extortion for the inbreds to celebrate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2017, 06:44:08 PM »
There's nothing like the crime of extortion for the inbreds to celebrate.

[/size]Is that a pig squeal or a bitch squeal? It's hard to tell the difference!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2017, 06:52:27 PM »

[/size]Is that a pig squeal or a bitch squeal? It's hard to tell the difference!
You tell me...I'm not the one smashing on the keyboard or touch screen with their hoof as they try to post on the X and doesn't know the format.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2017, 07:30:19 PM »
You tell me...I'm not the one smashing on the keyboard or touch screen with their hoof as they try to post on the X and doesn't know the format.

Hard to see the screen in the sun. At the beach. That's what us Trump folks do.

Winning!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2017, 09:08:05 AM »

Well...you managed to bring in Kushner's name. I think you hit the trifecta. Tell him what he's won Pat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2017, 10:58:22 AM »
He tweets a bit too much at times, but he get his point across.
Here is a fine example:
And it's killing libtards!

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2017/07/02/video-trump-body-slams-cnn-in-wwe-tweet/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2017, 03:48:11 PM »
The adults are trying to have a semi-rational conversation here.  Please go back to the kids table.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2017, 06:31:31 PM »
He tweets a bit too much at times, but he get his point across.
Here is a fine example:
And it's killing libtards!

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2017/07/02/video-trump-body-slams-cnn-in-wwe-tweet/

So. Fucking. Stupid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2017, 08:03:35 PM »
Does anyone know if President Trump's middle name is Mt. Dew?  Because I'm feeling some serious deja vu.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions