Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Trump winning

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Trump winning
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2017, 02:12:09 PM »
He loves a cold landshark in the morning.

I like a good beer buzz early in the morning. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2017, 03:16:23 PM »

Oh and on ccts post.....

I asked for an exact quote. Weird, I don't see "I do what I want", or certainly not "Screw you" anywhere in there...

And by the way, even that quote you posted isn't his exact words, but cool memez.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 03:20:22 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2017, 03:19:51 PM »
And by the way, how is saying he'd sign an executive order if Congress didn't cooperate even remotely similar to this crass 9th grade insult?

I mean, there are way more apples to apples statements and actions by Trump. Do I have to remind you how many EOs he signed in his first 3 weeks alone?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2017, 04:04:31 PM »
And by the way, how is saying he'd sign an executive order if Congress didn't cooperate even remotely similar to this crass 9th grade insult?

I mean, there are way more apples to apples statements and actions by Trump. Do I have to remind you how many EOs he signed in his first 3 weeks alone?

Take this useless shit somewhere else. 

Kate's Law. 
Travel Ban.

Bitchez 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2017, 04:34:40 PM »
This thread is for positive accomplishments.  There are many even today.

Can this be taken somewhere else?
He loves sausage.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2017, 06:24:42 PM »
I asked for an exact quote. Weird, I don't see "I do what I want", or certainly not "Screw you" anywhere in there...

And by the way, even that quote you posted isn't his exact words, but cool memez.

Was just providing you that he did make the pen and phone quote. No one ever said he said ccts exact words. Did you honestly think he was saying obama literally said screw you?

I'm not one of your twitter goons. Take your condescending comments to someone who gives a shit about it. You didn't think obama said any of that. But he did.

So now you're trying to:

1. Get literal with post semantics word for word.

2. Defend the former Asshole in chief.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 06:30:59 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2017, 10:57:33 PM »
Was just providing you that he did make the pen and phone quote. No one ever said he said ccts exact words. Did you honestly think he was saying obama literally said screw you?

I'm not one of your twitter goons. Take your condescending comments to someone who gives a shit about it. You didn't think obama said any of that. But he did.

So now you're trying to:

It's funny how just the other day ole jizzy said Trump did something twenty times and when k called him out...well I guess it's OK for ole jizzy to embellish a bit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2017, 08:49:44 AM »

I was no English major, but I am almost 100% certain that that's what quotations mean...

Go back ten years and imagine a president telling the public that he can "do what he wants. He has a pen and phone so screw you"!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2017, 08:55:18 AM »
Thing is, Trump shouldn't have gone after a morning show. And he damn sure shouldn't have said that chick was bleeding from a face lift.

Look, the left chases EVERYTHING Trump says which detracts from things that actually matter. And Trump tweets ANYTHING that he thinks which detracts from his actual presidency. Both need to stop. And if either were smart, they would stop attacking the little things and focus on the big things. Neither one is smart though, so we will have 4 to 8 years of this bullshit...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2017, 09:20:03 AM »
I was no English major, but I am almost 100% certain that that's what quotations mean...

I'm fairly certain the hyperbole was obvious.  Someone playing semantics, splitting hairs, being a "jackass"  all apply.  Please not the use of quotations on the word "jackass."  They may have significance. 

Nobody thought Obama actually said "screw you."   It was more what it was assumed that he thought as he made the comments than it was an actual quote. 

But you know that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2017, 09:27:38 AM »
I'm fairly certain the hyperbole was obvious.  Someone playing semantics, splitting hairs, being a "jackass"  all apply.  Please not the use of quotations on the word "jackass."  They may have significance. 

Nobody thought Obama actually said "screw you."   It was more what it was assumed that he thought as he made the comments than it was an actual quote. 

But you know that.

I like literally thought he said it
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2017, 09:29:01 AM »
I like literally thought he said it

Nah.  Just implied. 

Like when he told McCain "I won." 

There was a lot more in that statement than just those two words. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2017, 10:02:54 AM »

I didn't want ole Jizzy to think I was saying screw you to him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2017, 10:06:47 AM »

So now you're trying to:

I was well aware of the pen quote when CCTAU posted. I was aware of the real quote.

Read my first response again.

Link? Please provide a link to this exact quote from a sitting president.

It's frankly laughable to say I'm being revisionist or got egg on my face because CCTAU is saying Trump getting in a petty flame war about a news anchor's "bleeding face from the facelift" is the same as Obama saying he'd sign executive orders, as long as you pepper in a "I do what I want", and a "Screw you".

I mean, how can you blame Obama for saying he'd sign an executive order when Reagan soiled the integrity of the office when he said "It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so. So they can lick the fucking shit off my taint, bitch."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2017, 10:18:38 AM »

But you know that. 
Shitter's full. It's full of shit.

Can someone explain to me how (paraphrasing) "Who cares Trump said this contemptably petty and crass thing publicly, Obama once said he'd sign an executive order" logically follows if you remove the artificially injected crassness? If your point was the "screw you" was a colorful rephrasing that was not to be taken literally, what in the entire fuck was the point of bringing it up?

And to layer the idiocy of thinking there's a connection there, again Executive Orders are only bad when he did them, right? Like I said before, there's plenty of apples to apples quotes and actions from Trump. He's been drawin' fuckin' SMOKE from his pen since he's been in office (THAT was figurative, since it needs to be explained).

He fucking bragged in a press statement about:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/25/president-trumps-100-days-historic-accomplishments
GETTING GOVERNMENT OUT OF THE WAY: President Donald J. Trump has done more to stop the Government from interfering in the lives of Americans in his first 100 days than any other President in history.
TAKING EXECUTIVE ACTION: In office, President Trump has accomplished more in his first 100 days than any other President since Franklin Roosevelt.

President Trump will have signed 30 executive orders during his first 100 days.
President Obama signed 19 executive orders during his first 100 days.

Explain to me why the fuck Obama saying he would sign an executive order if Congress didn't cooperate belongs in this thread at all if not for the made-up additions to the quote? And explain to me why EOs are a sign of the destruction of the republic, or by any stretch of the imagination rivals the crassness of Trump's tweet, and then explain to me why Trump actually signing EOs at a record pace and then bragging it about makes you clap like brain-dead seals.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 10:52:29 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2017, 10:23:27 AM »
I am pretty much in agreement with Chad here.

Obama's quote, however you want to interpret it, does not equal Trump's tweet about calling someone psycho Joe and saying someone else is bleeding from the face from a face lift.

It is just unbelievably absurd that a President of the United States of America actually says something like that. I just don't understand how you guys are defending it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2017, 10:23:48 AM »
Sounds like we got our own little snowflakes all atwitter....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2017, 10:42:49 AM »
I just don't understand how you guys are defending it.

Have you been reading this forum the past six months?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2017, 10:55:03 AM »
Nah.  Just implied. 

I was using "literally" like most here...

Sounds like we got our own little snowflakes all atwitter....

<snicker>
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2017, 12:27:09 PM »
I am pretty much in agreement with Chad here.

Obama's quote, however you want to interpret it, does not equal Trump's tweet about calling someone psycho Joe and saying someone else is bleeding from the face from a face lift.

It is just unbelievably absurd that a President of the United States of America actually says something like that. I just don't understand how you guys are defending it.

Nobody's defending it per se.

Only saying 1) it's absurd for these media assholes who attack him in a direct personal manner that we've never seen before to feign outrage when he responds, 2) it plays to a segment of his bloc and keeps them energized and 3) it's a good thing Twitter didn't exist before.  I'd hate to see Lincoln with it in his hands.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions