Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Missiles away

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Missiles away
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2017, 03:03:57 PM »
Neither should that fart I used to Dutch Oven Snagette last night.

But did you take pics of her face melting off?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2017, 04:22:34 PM »
Doesn't seem to have worked. $94 million well spent.

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/850425431899680768
JUST IN: Syrian warplanes take off from air base hit by U.S., carry out strikes in Homs countryside - Syrian observatory for human rights
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2017, 04:53:19 PM »

Did they drop chemicals?  No?  Seems to have worked to me.  The point of the strike wasn't to get involved in their civil war.  It was to send a message that if you use chemicals, there are consequences.  If they wanted to make sure no planes launched from there at all they would have put a few missles on the runways.  If they wanted to wipe that place off of the face of the planet, they could have.  Again, that wasn't the point.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 04:55:38 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2017, 05:01:05 PM »
I don't like being involved in world conflict.  At all.  But it pisses me off to no end to see men and women having to spray their crying 3 year old children down with water hoses trying to save their lives from nerve agents unleashed by their own damn government.  I don't want to be part of a country that has the power to stop that bullshit but sits on their hands to spare someone's feelings.
So, you'd welcome Syrian refugees?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2017, 05:19:28 PM »

You're about half a post from getting either a "Fuck off" or a meme storm
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2017, 05:28:12 PM »
Wrong.

At the risk of upsetting the neat little boxes into which Chizzy places us, here's my opinion.

I wish he'd left it alone. 

Syrians killing Syrians isn't our problem.  I don't care about Syria. 

We're outraged that 72 Syrians were killed.  Oh NO!! I hate it but human cruelty is part of the equation and always will be. 

Try this on for size.  As of today, in Chicago alone, 156 people have been murdered.  Where's the outrage there?  How would you feel if Canadian bombers strafed gang territory in the Windy City in response to the wave of violence? 

We had our own Civil War.  The atrocities committed by both sides during the conflict would make you blanch.  The Chinese didn't send warships to bomb Washington and Richmond to stop us from killing each other. 

There are conflicts in countries all over the world.  People are dying everywhere.  Unless it directly impacts us?  I'm of a stay out of it mindset.

You flip-flop more than Trump. I don't see where you disagree with me or Prowler for that matter, until you see our triggering avatars.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2017, 05:39:20 PM »
You flip-flop more than Trump. I don't see where you disagree with me or Prowler for that matter, until you see our triggering avatars.
Yup. Kaos is stupid as dog shit...atleast that's what dog shit said when it called.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2017, 07:33:49 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2017, 07:34:33 PM »
Go fuck yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2017, 11:00:21 PM »
Go fuck yourself.

Prowler and Chizad barking at the moon. 
Both of them are fucking loons.
First they slur and then attack
Hoping wes will have their back. 

There are bite sized pieces of prowler scattered all over this forum.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2017, 01:20:25 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2017, 01:39:03 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2017, 07:17:45 AM »

If you can watch the video I posted in a previous post and think we didn't need to act, then I can't help you.

If you can watch that video and think that what we did was wrong, then I can't help you.

If you're really that dense that you think this strike was for some reason other than sending a message to Syria, I can't help you.  Until you can learn to think for yourself, nobody can help you. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Token

« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2017, 01:01:10 PM »
I bet CNN salty over that interview. Along with more than a few bleeding heart liberals. I don't know if he represents the majority but I think I would feel the same way. I wouldn't want to leave my home for fear of being murdered by my own government.  I would want help in taking back control of the government and making a better place to live and raise my family.

Furthermore, I feel the same way about Hispanic immigration. The cartel cuts people's heads off with chainsaws and knifes. I wouldn't want to live there either. I wouldn't want to raise my teenage son there knowing he could easily be lured into a cartel.  Again, I don't want to be involved with other world conflicts when we have our own serious problems here.  Sadly, I think it's easier to help fix other's problems than our own.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 01:04:45 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2017, 11:48:50 PM »
If you can watch the video I posted in a previous post and think we didn't need to act, then I can't help you.

If you can watch that video and think that what we did was wrong, then I can't help you.

If you're really that dense that you think this strike was for some reason other than sending a message to Syria, I can't help you.  Until you can learn to think for yourself, nobody can help you.
They got the message, Trump is weak minded and easily provoked, the rest of the World knows this now.  Syria is still flying out of that same base.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2017, 11:58:42 PM »
They got the message, Trump is weak minded and easily provoked, the rest of the World knows this now.  Syria is still flying out of that same base.

You should fly over and help them out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2017, 01:01:42 AM »

Fah-fah-fah-faaaahhhhhkkkkk off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2017, 01:52:38 AM »
Fah-fah-fah-faaaahhhhhkkkkk off.
Fuck You BITCH. Scroll on by if you don't like the truth that Trump is a ignorant, arrogant, silver spoon pansy. Sorry, not sorry.

Btw, if you are going to take out an airbase, and show how big and bad you are, you're suppose to take out the airstrip first. Disregard the Russians being at the same airbase...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2017, 02:06:54 AM »
Fuck You BITCH. Scroll on by if you don't like the truth that Trump is a ignorant, arrogant, silver spoon pansy. Sorry, not sorry.

Btw, if you are going to take out an airbase, and show how big and bad you are, you're suppose to take out the airstrip first. Disregard the Russians being at the same airbase...

Fake news.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2017, 08:06:26 AM »
Easily provoked?  Dude, they gassed a fucking town full of people.  That's not some minor thing.  For that matter, he had more extreme options that he declined.  If anything, he showed the world that now when the United States draws a line, it really means it.  It was a message Iran and North Korea as well just as much as it was a message to Syria. 

Could they have sent a couple of Tomahawks for the runways?  Sure.  It would have been a minor inconvenience to Syria and more than likely, there would have been planes flying out of there within 24 hours anyway.  It doesn't take that long to fill a hole and patch it.  If you want to do major damage to runways, you're going to have to send planes in to drop some beefier bombs on them.  Again, you don't get the whole point of the strike.  One of the options on the table was to take out all 5 air bases.  If the point were to keep planes from flying, they probably would have went with that option. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions