Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Missiles away

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Missiles away
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2017, 08:15:37 AM »
Disregard the Russians being at the same airbase...
Keeping the Russians out of it was a smart move.  It would have started an absolute shit storm, and it would have skewed the direct line between chemical attacks and attacking the air base.  At the time, they had the intelligence to know without a doubt it was an attack by the Syrian government.  They knew the exact type of plane, knew which base it departed from and returned to, and knew the route it took.  Russia didn't have shit to do with it (at the time), so it was best to leave them out of it.  Now there is the possibility that Russians assisted Syria in preparing for the chemical attack.  That will have to get handled on the back end, and they are going to have to make sure they are right about that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2017, 08:59:22 AM »
Fuck You BITCH. Scroll on by if you don't like the truth that Trump is a ignorant, arrogant, silver spoon pansy. Sorry, not sorry.

Btw, if you are going to take out an airbase, and show how big and bad you are, you're suppose to take out the airstrip first. Disregard the Russians being at the same airbase...

Gimme an F!

FUUUUUUUUUCK OOOOOOFFFFF! 

Ok.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2017, 07:35:01 PM »

Kinda hard to dig yourself out of a hole when you continue to dig down...smh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2017, 08:52:45 PM »
Prowler getting ready to post:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2017, 04:43:43 PM »
Prowler getting ready to post:

Shockingly Kaos has nothing to add to the conversation.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2017, 04:59:33 PM »
Shockingly Kaos has nothing to add to the conversation.  :facepalm:

There.  I just added more substantive quality than you have in the last two years combined. 

You're welcome. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2017, 05:08:06 PM »
You don't say. Well then, here's a bunny with a pancake on his head.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 05:21:40 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2017, 05:20:58 PM »
I looked back through Prowler's last two years of posts and he's right. The bunny beats them all combined.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2017, 06:59:45 PM »
Sit down Kaos, President Cheeto is talking...he remembers more about the fucking cake than which Country we bombed...smh. How's that for substance?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2017, 07:09:22 PM »
Trump's decision to bomb Syria "was likely influenced by Ivanka." - Eric Trump

Are you fucking kidding me????
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2017, 07:11:55 PM »

What else do you think they talk about after sex?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2017, 09:45:59 PM »

Better than being influenced by Hillary or Chelsea.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2017, 09:46:30 PM »

As much as you guys don't like Bannon, this is a sign of his waning influence and the rise of ivanka and kushners. I don't like it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2017, 09:48:13 PM »
Sit down Kaos, President Cheeto is talking...he remembers more about the fucking cake than which Country we bombed...smh. How's that for substance?

And Obama said there were 57 states. 

So.  Fuh-fuh-fuh Fuck Off! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2017, 07:56:29 AM »

So now he is Ivanka's puppet...not Putin's? Just want to make sure I understand your stance on Trump this week...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2017, 08:30:10 AM »
So now he is Ivanka's puppet...not Putin's? Just want to make sure I understand your stance on Trump this week...

Prob a lot more accurate than people realize.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2017, 08:36:34 AM »
Prob a lot more accurate than people realize.

Puppet? Don't think so...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2017, 08:53:45 AM »
Puppet? Don't think so...

To be fair, you used the term puppet in this context.  As far as Ivanka and Kushner go.

Call it what you want but If you don't see how much ivanka (and by proxy Kushner) influences him you aren't watching close. This isn't a hair brain leftist theory. Most reputable political analysts see it.

The uber objective Chris Stirewalt did a write up on foxnews a day ago detailing out that influence and the downfall of Bannon and how they are intertwined with each other and the policy shifts we have seen the last two weeks.

Another similar write up here on politico. Drop the trumpism for just one sec and read it in its entirety with an open mind. I defend trump when I think it's needed. But I also like to call a spade a spade. This is a bad move for trump. Approval ratings are being favored over real change which is what he got elected on.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/when-jared-wins-215021

Can someone reacquaint Donald Trump with Steve Bannon, his ideologist whom the president now professes barely to know?

Trump's jaw-dropping public distancing from Bannon in the New York Post the other day is the latest twist in a struggle that is astonishing even by the standards of a White House that deserves its own Chris Buckley novel.

For Bannon, the internal fight with the president's son-in-law Jared Kushner is going about as well as could be expected, which is to say it couldn't be going much worse.

No one can know for sure how this ends. Perhaps it's all papered over, or maybe Bannon keeps his head down to fight another day. But it's hard to see how Kushner doesn't prevail in one form or other, together with the faction including his wife, Ivanka Trump, the influential economic adviser and former Goldman Sachs president, Gary Cohn, and deputy national security adviser, Dina Powell.

Who says bipartisanship is dead? With the exception of Powell—a non-ideological Republican—this group is all Democrats, and not lunch-bucket Democrats, but ladies-who-lunch Democrats who have marinated for decades in the financial and social elite of Manhattan.

Their ascendancy would potentially represent Trumpism's Thermidor. If Jared and Ivanka end up running the joint, it'd be hard to overstate the turnabout from last year's campaign.

A candidacy whose supporters reviled so-called RINOs may produce a White House run by people who aren't even RINOs. A populist revolt that disdained people who allegedly spend too much time at Georgetown cocktail parties may result in a White House run by people who have spent too much time at New York cocktail parties (and Fashion Week events, art shows, Metropolitan Museum of Art galas and celebrity birthday parties). The biggest middle finger the mainstream media has ever received in American politics may empower people who care deeply about what's written about them in The New Yorker and Vogue.

As for Cohn, he would have been the totem of everything Trump was running against in 2016, when he made Goldman Sachs into a kind of swear word. To put it in Jacksonian terms, it would be like Andrew Jackson inveighing against the Second Bank of the United States and then handing his domestic policy portfolio over to its president, Nicholas Biddle.

How did we get to this point? Bannon is saddled with the failed launch of the first travel ban, a gruff personal style that doesn't necessarily wear well in the corridors of power, and (fairly or not) the rocky first several months that have seen Trump's numbers sink while the Republican Congress spins its wheels.

Bannon may talk to reporters—what White House official doesn't?—but he hasn't sought out self-glorifying media when presumably gobs of it were on offer. He has nonetheless been hurt by the narrative, driven by the press and used against him by internal enemies, that he is Trump's Svengali. It surely wasn't his idea for a big profile in Time magazine with the cover line "The Great Manipulator," or for "Saturday Night Live" to spoof him as the true power in the Oval Office.

None of this is endearing to Trump. He doesn't like attention-hounds besides himself, and wants victories and popularity. As for Jared and Ivanka, they must worry that the family patriarch is being ill-served in ways that may hobble his presidency and damage their brand. So a shake-up looms.

There is much in Bannon's politics that I don't like—the hostility to traditional conservatism, the protectionism, the reflex toward needless confrontation. But he has a considered wordview and helps anchor Trump somewhere in the populist-conservative policy continuum.

If he goes, it could be a sign that everything is up for grabs. A President Trump could begin to react to political pressures from the world of Jared and Ivanka that so far haven't affected him.

Trump's views on immigration, climate change, abortion and policing are socially embarrassing, sometimes even in Republican elite circles, let alone in liberal ones. All of them would potentially be subject to softening or reversal in a White House that cares too much about polite opinion. With illegal border crossings down, perhaps a grand bargain on immigration becomes alluring next year? Maybe pulling out of the Paris climate accords isn't worth the bad optics? Who wants to expend political capital defunding Planned Parenthood? And so on.

The weakness of Trumpism in Washington is that it doesn't have a congressional wing and it represents only a faction within the White House, and apparently not even the dominant one. Perhaps a shake-up will only mean a more "normal" White House that is better run, although Trump himself is responsible for much of the chaos. Perhaps Trump's genuine, if inchoate, populism and Vice President Mike Pence's conservatism would be enough for the administration's basic orientation to survive any constellation of White House aides.

Certainly, there are all sorts of way to try moderate Trump's image while still staying true to a tempered version of his populism. But a sensible recalibration would seem out of character, and it's not the next chapter Buckley would write.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE