Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Missiles away

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Missiles away
« Reply #160 on: April 24, 2017, 07:51:07 PM »
Rws - see prowlers enciteful answer above. Guy is brilliant.
*Insightful
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #161 on: April 25, 2017, 12:56:05 PM »
*Insightful

Ohhh, spelling correction, you showed him and really proved your superior intellect with that post. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #162 on: April 25, 2017, 01:05:09 PM »
Ohhh, spelling correction, you showed him and really proved your superior intellect with that post.

He caught an autocorrect error from my phone. He's the man now. Although I have no idea why the phone would think that's a word anyway. One time I typed "them" with one letter wrong and it corrected to "my sming pop wally".

« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 01:07:34 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Ogre

« Reply #163 on: April 25, 2017, 02:21:45 PM »
He caught an autocorrect error from my phone. He's the man now. Although I have no idea why the phone would think that's a word anyway. One time I typed "them" with one letter wrong and it corrected to "my sming pop wally".

My sming pop wally's fightin words.  Prowler, you going to let my sming pop wally talk to you like this?  Stand up for yourself!  I hate to see my sming pop wally treat you like this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #164 on: April 25, 2017, 03:14:56 PM »
My sming pop wally's fightin words.  Prowler, you going to let my sming pop wally talk to you like this?  Stand up for yourself!  I hate to see my sming pop wally treat you like this.
Enzyteful stuff.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #165 on: April 26, 2017, 07:34:39 PM »
Your phone represents you well...it's a dumbass phone. My phone, on the other hand, is a smart phone.

For future references, if you're going to try and make fun of someone else's intelligence, it's always best to double check your spelling. Stop placing the blame elsewhere for your own mistakes. Your phone didn't hit "Post" for you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #166 on: April 27, 2017, 10:36:20 AM »
Your phone represents you well...it's a dumbass phone. My phone, on the other hand, is a smart phone.

For future references, if you're going to try and make fun of someone else's intelligence, it's always best to double check your spelling. Stop placing the blame elsewhere for your own mistakes. Your phone didn't hit "Post" for you.

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

« Reply #167 on: April 27, 2017, 11:55:13 AM »

Yeah no one has ever ever sent something by mistake with autocorrect. Ever. There is an entire site dedicated to autocorrect failures regardless of the phone you own. With that said.....

You take this wayyyyyy too serious. But yes I will make fun of your iq. Not because it's Forrest Gump level low but because you think it's Einstein level high.

Not sure why you waste your time posting. No one here gives a flying fuck.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 11:59:31 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #168 on: April 27, 2017, 12:04:28 PM »
It's ironic that the autocorrect topic has come up because I'm going today to get a new phone.  No matter what I type, my phone autocorrects to "I have an incredibly large penis that stays hard for hours."

It may be true but I can't be texting that to my dad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #169 on: April 27, 2017, 12:15:07 PM »
Yeah no one has ever ever sent something by mistake with autocorrect. Ever. There is an entire site dedicated to autocorrect failures regardless of the phone you own. With that said.....

You take this wayyyyyy too serious. But yes I will make fun of your iq. Not because it's Forrest Gump level low but because you think it's Einstein level high.

Not sure why you waste your time posting. No one here gives a flying fuck.

It's ironic that the autocorrect topic has come up because I'm going today to get a new phone.  No matter what I type, my phone autocorrects to "I have an incredibly large penis that stays hard for hours."

It may be true but I can't be texting that to my dad.

Unlike
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #170 on: April 27, 2017, 12:16:49 PM »
Where is this WWIII that was supposed to take place?

Message sent...message received. Trump got this one right.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #171 on: April 27, 2017, 12:19:55 PM »

Unlike

Don't make me unfriend you from InstaSnapFace.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #172 on: April 27, 2017, 01:56:08 PM »
A piece from CNN.  Not definitive but it still continues to point the finger squarely at Assad.

(CNN) — France has said that it has proof that the Syrian government was behind a chemical weapons attack in Syria earlier this month that killed 89 people.

The French Foreign Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault said that samples taken from the attack on the rebel-held town of Khan Sheikhoun matched those from a previous incident.

"We have definite sources that the procedure used to make the Sarin sampled is typical of the methods developed in Syrian laboratories," he said. "This method bears the signature of the regime, and that is what has allowed us to establish its responsibility in this attack."

French laboratories had stored samples taken from other chemical attacks in Syria and so were able to compare them, he said.

A tweet posted by the French Foreign Ministry said: "There's no doubt that Sarin was used. There is also no doubt about the responsibility of the Syrian regime."

The attack has been widely blamed by Western powers on the Syrian government, which is supposed to have given up its chemical weapon stockpile in 2013 following an attack in the Ghouta area of Damascus that activists say killed 1,400 people.

International chemical weapons inspectors from the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) said last week they had found "incontrovertible" evidence that Sarin, or a similar substance, was used in the April 4 attack on Khan Sheikhoun, but did not apportion responsibility.

UK scientists had already found that Sarin or a similar chemical had been used in the attack, having tested samples smuggled from the site.

However, Damascus denies it had anything to do with the Khan Sheikhoun attack, instead blaming "terrorist" groups. It also denies it has any chemical weapons.

Russian President Vladimir Putin, a key Syrian ally, has suggested meanwhile that the attack was carried out by "forces" trying to frame the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. Moscow also questioned the impartiality of the OPCW.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Wednesday that Russia would not change its position regarding the Khan Sheikhoun attack in light of the French assessment.

"The Kremlin and President Putin still believe that conducting an impartial international investigation is the only way to find out the truth," state-run TASS quoted Peskov as saying.

What we know about Syria's chemical weapons
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #173 on: April 27, 2017, 02:05:09 PM »

But prowler didn't drop the mic and go boom on ya face bitches. So it didn't count.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #174 on: April 27, 2017, 02:21:29 PM »
It's ironic that the autocorrect topic has come up because I'm going today to get a new phone.  No matter what I type, my phone autocorrects to "I have an incredibly large penis
Oh, you're getting a Samsung Galaxy 8 too? I got mine yesterday. It's niiiiiiiice!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #175 on: April 27, 2017, 02:26:35 PM »
Oh, you're getting a Samsung Galaxy 8 too? I got mine yesterday. It's niiiiiiiice!

I felt the 5 really didn't do me justice. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #176 on: April 27, 2017, 02:45:06 PM »
I felt the 5 really didn't do me justice.

You're def not an 8. Aim for 5 first.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #177 on: April 27, 2017, 03:06:55 PM »
You're def not an 8. Aim for 5 first.

You weren't supposed to tell.  Damn you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #178 on: April 27, 2017, 05:46:59 PM »

It isn't May 13th yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions