Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tomi, at 24, is smarter than most of Washington

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Tomi, at 24, is smarter than most of Washington
« on: February 09, 2017, 11:07:19 PM »
I'll be glad when she's 35 and I can vote for her for president. 

She said this in an interview with Fox:

Fox News: You went head to head with Trevor Noah and will soon do the same with Bill Maher – people who mostly share opposing views. Are you nervous before those appearances?

Lahren: I am more excited than nervous. There is nothing I love more than speaking with those I disagree with. I learn nothing from remaining in my bubble. My resolve, arguments and truth only become stronger when I thrust myself into dark waters. I thrive on the pressure. I also believe it will be the heated but civil conversations between opposing sides that will truly heal this country. How can we understand the other side if we don’t talk to it?

The hard left labels anyone who challenges it "divisive." The leftists live in a world where everyone is free to look different but must think the same. I don’t play their game. I threaten them and their narrative. That’s why they slap the "divisive" label and attempt to dismiss me. It’s not going to work

She's completely right. So much truth from that beautiful young woman.

As I told someone else today, this country wasn't built on kumbaya and conformity. This country was built on disagreement and compromise.  We've forgotten the last half of that. 

The art of compromise really started to decline precipitously during the Clinton years when the democratic leadership went all in on Billy and looked the other way on his moral and ethical morass. That divide was exacerbated during the mean-spirited attacks on GW Bush (who was ten times the man and 100 times the president his successor was).  There was no compromise with Emperor Obama who smugly shut down anyone who dared to disagree with his no-clothes policies. It's grown worse with the titty baby tantrum throwing in regard to President Trump.

We used to disagree as a nation, but we'd eventually come together for the betterment of the country as a whole.  I haven't seen that since 9-11.  If the twitter bitches and whiner fucks would sit down and shut their entitled faces, I think they'd find that our current president is the negotiator in chief. He's got certain things he wants done because he considers them the core mandate of the people who elected him.  But he will be far more willing to walk the middle line than that twisted wad of owl shit Obama ever was. 

Tomi may be the most astute person on the planet.  To be so young, she gets so much right.  Some of you macaroni and cheese eating fucks around here ought to pay attention. Brush the cheeto dust off your shirt, put the Old Milwaukee down,  stop banging the keyboard for a little while and listen to what she has to say.  You might learn something. 

#thismeansprowler
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 11:12:12 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Tomi, at 24, is smarter than most of Washington
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 01:59:32 AM »
She could very well be the First Lady President of the US.

#winning
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 02:34:39 AM »

Fox News: You went head to head with Trevor Noah and will soon do the same with Bill Maher – people who mostly share opposing views. Are you nervous before those appearances?

Lahren: I am more excited than nervous. There is nothing I love more than speaking with those I disagree with. I learn nothing from remaining in my bubble. My resolve, arguments and truth only become stronger when I thrust myself into dark waters. I thrive on the pressure. I also believe it will be the heated but civil conversations between opposing sides that will truly heal this country. How can we understand the other side if we don’t talk to it?

The hard left labels anyone who challenges it "divisive." The leftists live in a world where everyone is free to look different but must think the same. I don’t play their game. I threaten them and their narrative. That’s why they slap the "divisive" label and attempt to dismiss me. It’s not going to work

As I told someone else today, this country wasn't built on kumbaya and conformity. This country was built on disagreement and compromise.  We've forgotten the last half of that. 

The art of compromise really started to decline precipitously during the Clinton years when the democratic leadership went all in on Billy and looked the other way on his moral and ethical morass. That divide was exacerbated during the mean-spirited attacks on GW Bush (who was ten times the man and 100 times the president his successor was).  There was no compromise with Emperor Obama who smugly shut down anyone who dared to disagree with his no-clothes policies. It's grown worse with the titty baby tantrum throwing in regard to President Trump.

We used to disagree as a nation, but we'd eventually come together for the betterment of the country as a whole.  I haven't seen that since 9-11.  If the twitter bitches and whiner fucks would sit down and shut their entitled faces, I think they'd find that our current president is the negotiator in chief. He's got certain things he wants done because he considers them the core mandate of the people who elected him.  But he will be far more willing to walk the middle line than that twisted wad of owl shit Obama ever was. 

Tomi may be the most astute person on the planet.  To be so young, she gets so much right.  Some of you macaroni and cheese eating fucks around here ought to pay attention. Brush the cheeto dust off your shirt, put the Old Milwaukee down,  stop banging the keyboard for a little while and listen to what she has to say.  You might learn something. 

#thismeansprowler
Oh look, another Republican that's blowing Trump, with a opinion based show, that "tells it like it is"...and Kaos loves it, shocking.

#StopCryingKaos
#YouAreComingOffLikeALittleBitch
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 09:34:44 AM »

#thismeansprowler
I don't disagree with anything she says there, but I have seen her speak at length, and she is a little more Ms. Teen South Carolina 2007 and a little less Ayn Rand meets Adam Smith than you are implying here.

But I will say this about her, for all the fawning you're doing over what she says here (that I agree with), you sure as shit don't personify the civil discourse she's advocating for here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 09:45:00 AM »
I don't disagree with anything she says there, but I have seen her speak at length, and she is a little more Ms. Teen South Carolina 2007 and a little less Ayn Rand meets Adam Smith than you are implying here.

But I will say this about her, for all the fawning you're doing over what she says here (that I agree with), you sure as shit don't personify the civil discourse she's advocating for here.

You're so wrong, Carl. 

I'm perfectly civil until the lines are crossed and insults are flung.  Then I have fun.

I've consulted with other lurking luminaries on this topic. The consensus opinion is that others -- and you, specifically, are in that group -- are largely responsible for the decline in rational discussion in this arena.  You and your pet baboon primarily.  The insults to the intelligence of those who had the audacity to support a candidate other than one you personally selected, the broad divisive brushes with which you whitewashed people, your hysterical, pants-pissing reaction to inane topics of discussion (see: Civil Asset Forfeiture as a recent example) unfortunately too often cast you as the head monkey in the poo throwing line. 

I just put on my gloves and throw it back.  Because it's funny.

You might find it odd that when I read her comments, the first thing I thought of was you.  You're one who definitely needs your worldview challenged -- as do I.  It makes me think and gives me reasons to examine my position and re-evaluate.  I appreciate the fact that you bring that to the table when you aren't taking massive dumps in your chinos and overreacting like a menstruating woman.  Nothing good would ever be accomplished if we all simply agreed.  I didn't think of your pet chimpanzee. That thing needs a muzzle and a leash.  You'd really be better off if you gave it to the humane society and stopped defending it. 
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 09:49:25 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2017, 09:53:16 AM »
You're so wrong, Carl. 

I'm perfectly civil until the lines are crossed and insults are flung.  Then I have fun.

I've consulted with other lurking luminaries on this topic. The consensus opinion is that others -- and you, specifically, are in that group -- are largely responsible for the decline in rational discussion in this arena.  You and your pet baboon primarily.  The insults to the intelligence of those who had the audacity to support a candidate other than one you personally selected, the broad divisive brushes with which you whitewashed people, your hysterical, pants-pissing reaction to inane topics of discussion (see: Civil Asset Forfeiture as a recent example) unfortunately too often cast you as the head monkey in the poo throwing line. 

I just put on my gloves and throw it back.  Because it's funny.
Tomi would be so proud of this post.

Funny, I've "consulted with other lurking luminaries on this topic" as well. Multiple. And they all came to me, because I don't give nearly enough of a shit about it to discuss outside the topics themselves. They all seem to think that YOU (and Prowler) are the primary problems with the deterioration of discussion in this forum.

I don't find Civil Asset Forfeiture to be inane first of all, but I sure as shit don't find the President of the United States THREATENING THE CAREER of a Republican Senator trying to do the right thing to reform it inane either.

You call it "pants shitting" when I say "Hey guys, this is bad, don't you think?" and to correct your MULTIPLE factually incorrect proclamations about it that CLEARLY demonstrate that you are speaking authoritatively on something you know fuck-all about. Something you do quite often around here. Sorry if that's "insulting your intelligence", but all you have to do is A) Learn about a topic before you spout off at the mouth about it, or B) SHUT THE FUCK UP about it until you have.

You and your "Sanchos" CCTAU & Wiregrass will no doubt point to this post as where I "took it there" completely ignoring the post I'm replying to that was the clear provocation.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 09:55:20 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2017, 09:58:54 AM »
You might find it odd that when I read her comments, the first thing I thought of was you.  You're one who definitely needs your worldview challenged -- as do I.  It makes me think and gives me reasons to examine my position and re-evaluate.  I appreciate the fact that you bring that to the table when you aren't taking massive dumps in your chinos and overreacting like a menstruating woman.  Nothing good would ever be accomplished if we all simply agreed.  I didn't think of your pet chimpanzee. That thing needs a muzzle and a leash.  You'd really be better off if you gave it to the humane society and stopped defending it.
One of the two of us treats news stories from Fox News and MSNBC with equal skepticism and at the same time equal benefit of the doubt. One of the two of us NEVER reads a biased article from either the left or the right, without then reading an article on the same topic from the other side before forming an opinion on it. One of the two of us recognizes that you CANNOT have an informed opinion if you ONLY read news sources that confirm your bias.

It ain't me, babe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2017, 10:06:53 AM »

Funny, I've "consulted with other lurking luminaries on this topic" as well. Multiple. And they all came to me, because I don't give nearly enough of a shit about it to discuss outside the topics themselves. They all seem to think that YOU (and Prowler) are the primary problems with the deterioration of discussion in this forum.

I don't find Civil Asset Forfeiture to be inane first of all, but I sure as shit don't find the President of the United States THREATENING THE CAREER of a Republican Senator trying to do the right thing to reform it inane either.

You call it "pants shitting" when I say "Hey guys, this is bad, don't you think?" and to correct your MULTIPLE factually incorrect proclamations about it that CLEARLY demonstrate that you are speaking authoritatively on something you know fuck-all about. Something you do quite often around here. Sorry if that's "insulting your intelligence", but all you have to do is A) Learn about a topic before you spout off at the mouth about it, or B) SHUT THE FUCK UP about it until you have.

You and your "Sanchos" CCTAU & Wiregrass will no doubt point to this post as where I "took it there" completely ignoring the post I'm replying too  that was the clear provocation.
Kaos is his own man. I've disliked you long before you started losing these more recent arguments to him.

But one thing that you both agree on is certain. Things have deteriorated. The question is who is to blame.

I considered a protest but after I made my sign, I realized it contained a slur that Wes would find offensive. I do not want my warn meter spiked or my pee pee spanked. So, I'm just doing a sit in. It's this afternoon in my den if anyone else wants to participate.

I will have snacks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2017, 10:30:29 AM »
Oh look, another Republican that's blowing Trump, with a opinion based show, that "tells it like it is"...and Kaos loves it, shocking.

#StopCryingKaos
#YouAreComingOffLikeALittleBitch

Oh look. The board troll trying to take every thread into the gutter again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2017, 10:31:16 AM »
Kaos is his own man. I've disliked you long before you started losing these more recent arguments to him.

But one thing that you both agree on is certain. Things have deteriorated. The question is who is to blame.

I considered a protest but after I made my sign, I realized it contained a slur that Wes would find offensive. I do not want my warn meter spiked or my pee pee spanked. So, I'm just doing a sit in. It's this afternoon in my den if anyone else wants to participate.

I will have snacks.

Honkey Lips has been deemed not offensive. So you're good WT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2017, 10:32:09 AM »

You and your "Sanchos" CCTAU & Wiregrass will no doubt point to this post as where I "took it there" completely ignoring the post I'm replying to that was the clear provocation.

Please don't make me read you all my texts. 

I once read somewhere that a person has three faces.  There's the way you see yourself, the way others who aren't your intimate family/friends see you and the reality of who you are (which is a combination of the other two).  There's often a wide distance between the first two faces.  Some people have a complete disconnect between them.

You could reallllllllly take a lesson from that.  As could I. 

How you see yourself when it comes to posts in this forum in particular isn't how always you are being taken.  Whether you intend it or not, you too often come across as frothing at the mouth, arrogant, condescending, irrational and obsessive.  Whether you mean to insult or not, you do so with your self-righteous proclamations.

I'm sure the fact that I'm just throwing rocks for fun about 20% of the time is completely lost on the populace as well.  Sometimes I forget that in the course of amusing myself with the reactions that are generated.  I'm probably not nearly as funny as I think I am -- or even as the masses proclaim me to be. 

It might surprise you to know that I don't watch Fox News all that often.  When I watch the news and it's not local I bounce between Fox and CNN to see what the differences are.  Admittedly I find CNN far, far to left for my taste on most subjects.  I also find MSNBC unwatchable for that reason because that network has completely abandoned all pretense of partiality.  I usually scan over USAToday because I like the mix of actual alleged news vs. stupid things about movies and music -- plus the financial stuff. 

I don't see President Trump as the devil.  You've made it clear you do. You're looking for anything to use to throw dirt apparently, as evidenced by your all caps "threatening the career" comment.  You simply don't understand the man's background, history or mindset.  I tried to explain it to you because I get it (on a much smaller scale).  The boss does what he wants.  The boss makes jokes.  He's not "threatening the career"  He was making an off the cuff comment intended to be humorous to an audience that largely embraced it and laughed. So what?  Civil Asset Forfeiture has been around for decades. I'm not going to go to the Library of Congress or the googles and look it up, but as I recall, any expansion of the rule was an offshoot of Reagan's 'War on Drugs.'  Like from the 80s. The intent was to keep drug dealers and money launderers from having access to all that cash so they couldn't skip the country or buy off witnesses. So yeah, I know what it's about and I didn't react with absolute hysteria about it. 

Some of the stuff you spewed out in your avalanche of links was years and years old.  As I said before if it was such a dire situation, such an immediate need, why hadn't Barry the Lame done something about it during his eight years?  Why didn't Miracle Bill and the Hillbillies do something during his eight years?  Why wasn't it a major issue in the debates?  I'm sure the practice has been abused. People are people after all. Even those who have a duty to uphold the law occasionally take liberties.

You act like this is some brand new thing, though. You're freaking out and demanding President Trump take some immediate action on a practice that's 30 years old and 16 years worth of democratic presidency ignored. 

I find that laughable. I find it disingenuous. I find it uninformed. I find it to be a hysterical overreaction. That's my take and I'm sticking to it. 

Now, if you want to present your argument without all the caps, the thinly veiled snidery, the absolute disdain for anyone who doesn't share your (often misguided) view on things?  I'm happy to engage. Warp Factor Seven even.   I'm smart enough to know that I never learned anything by talking. 

I won't offer the same to your follower, however.  There has to be at least some legitimacy before I can.   

I'm not allowed hashtags or I would sling one here.  I hate hashtags on principle, so it's probably a good thing.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 10:34:23 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2017, 10:55:34 AM »
Pushes all my chips into the middle of the table.

Call.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2017, 10:59:59 AM »

I once read somewhere that a person has three faces.  There's the way you see yourself, the way others who aren't your intimate family/friends see you and the reality of who you are (which is a combination of the other two).  There's often a wide distance between the first two faces.  Some people have a complete disconnect between them.

You could reallllllllly take a lesson from that.  As could I. 

How you see yourself when it comes to posts in this forum in particular isn't how always you are being taken.  Whether you intend it or not, you too often come across as frothing at the mouth, arrogant, condescending, irrational and obsessive.  Whether you mean to insult or not, you do so with your self-righteous proclamations.

I'm sure the fact that I'm just throwing rocks for fun about 20% of the time is completely lost on the populace as well.  Sometimes I forget that in the course of amusing myself with the reactions that are generated.  I'm probably not nearly as funny as I think I am -- or even as the masses proclaim me to be. 

It might surprise you to know that I don't watch Fox News all that often.  When I watch the news and it's not local I bounce between Fox and CNN to see what the differences are.  Admittedly I find CNN far, far to left for my taste on most subjects.  I also find MSNBC unwatchable for that reason because that network has completely abandoned all pretense of partiality.  I usually scan over USAToday because I like the mix of actual alleged news vs. stupid things about movies and music -- plus the financial stuff. 

I don't see President Trump as the devil.  You've made it clear you do. You're looking for anything to use to throw dirt apparently, as evidenced by your all caps "threatening the career" comment.  You simply don't understand the man's background, history or mindset.  I tried to explain it to you because I get it (on a much smaller scale).  The boss does what he wants.  The boss makes jokes.  He's not "threatening the career"  He was making an off the cuff comment intended to be humorous to an audience that largely embraced it and laughed. So what?  Civil Asset Forfeiture has been around for decades. I'm not going to go to the Library of Congress or the googles and look it up, but as I recall, any expansion of the rule was an offshoot of Reagan's 'War on Drugs.'  Like from the 80s. The intent was to keep drug dealers and money launderers from having access to all that cash so they couldn't skip the country or buy off witnesses. So yeah, I know what it's about and I didn't react with absolute hysteria about it. 

Some of the stuff you spewed out in your avalanche of links was years and years old.  As I said before if it was such a dire situation, such an immediate need, why hadn't Barry the Lame done something about it during his eight years?  Why didn't Miracle Bill and the Hillbillies do something during his eight years?  Why wasn't it a major issue in the debates?  I'm sure the practice has been abused. People are people after all. Even those who have a duty to uphold the law occasionally take liberties.

You act like this is some brand new thing, though. You're freaking out and demanding President Trump take some immediate action on a practice that's 30 years old and 16 years worth of democratic presidency ignored. 

I find that laughable. I find it disingenuous. I find it uninformed. I find it to be a hysterical overreaction. That's my take and I'm sticking to it. 

Now, if you want to present your argument without all the caps, the thinly veiled snidery, the absolute disdain for anyone who doesn't share your (often misguided) view on things?  I'm happy to engage. Warp Factor Seven even.   I'm smart enough to know that I never learned anything by talking. 

I won't offer the same to your follower, however.  There has to be at least some legitimacy before I can.   

I'm not allowed hashtags or I would sling one here.  I hate hashtags on principle, so it's probably a good thing.

I'll say this K

I don't think chad hates trump. And I know twitter ain't everything. But I've seen his more widespread opinions on all of this and seen him defend trump more than bash him. I think perhaps on here more often than not two polarizing positions are picked and defended to the death. So that's the perception that is portrayed. I think he's more moderate than people may think. I dont agree with him on all of these things but I think he tries to be rationale. And like everything else things spiral down a slippery slope when you have a board troll instigating shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2017, 11:11:49 AM »
I'll say this K

I don't think chad hates trump. And I know twitter ain't everything. But I've seen his more widespread opinions on all of this and seen him defend trump more than bash him. I think perhaps on here more often than not two polarizing positions are picked and defended to the death. So that's the perception that is portrayed. I think he's more moderate than people may think. I dont agree with him on all of these things but I think he tries to be rationale. And like everything else things spiral down a slippery slope when you have a board troll instigating shit.

He did hate Trump.  I still remember that.  He called me nasty names because I was smart enough to recognize that Trump was the only hunter in the woods with the ammunition to slay the Hillyeti.  He's crudely branded all President Trump supporters as gun-toting, baccer chawin, god lovin, barely-readin rubes.  That hurt my feelings.  I almost had to find a safe space.  Thankfully my nuts got in the way and I couldn't fit in there. 

Even now, he's more intent on validating his own misguided self-perception than he is in responding to the actual issues in play. 

I freely admit that I like watching people get pissed off. I like watching them squirm to defend their (sometimes indefensible) positions.  I know TiggerChay's triggers and when I'm bored or in a mood, I'm gonna trip them.  I know that's mean. But it's how we show our deep and abiding love for each other. 

I like making him spend hours digging up links because occasionally (really occasionally) he'll unearth a nugget that gives me something to think about. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2017, 11:18:22 AM »

^^^THIS. THIS. OMG THIS!^^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2017, 11:33:57 AM »
Pushes all my chips into the middle of the table.

Call.

Okay. 

Starting from the top.

Monday:
From JJ: Are you talking to the attorneys today?  We need to finish those documents.
Me: Yes, but I had to change the conference call time. Do you want to be on the call?
JJ: What time:
Me: 11:30.  I can send you the link.
JJ: Ok. I can't do it then. How did the <redacted> meeting go?
Me: Fine. I couldn't get the reports yet, another topic for the attorneys. I need to know what time you're going to see <redacted> on the 15th.
JJ: 10. Why?
Me: I changed my schedule and will be there too.
JJ: You don't have to, I got it.
Me: I know. Did you talk to <redacted> about the new <redacted>
JJ: I did, but he didn't like it. Not his idea.
Me: Will have to get over that.
<Redacted>: WTF is wrong with Chizad?
Me: Panties in a twist. He'll get over it.
SK: What do you want for dinner?
Me: I don't know yet.
SK: Ok, I was thinking burgers
Me: I had burgers Sunday, can we do something different?
SK: What about the buffet, but on Tuesday?
Me: If you want.
SS: Can I go to <redacted>'s house after school?
Me: I don't know, do you have any homework?
SS: No, I did it in class
AV: Did you hear Queen was going on tour with Adam Lambert?
Me: Is that a hint?  Will they be anywhere close?
AV: I don't know, and I'm not saying you have to get tickets
Me: I'll look
<Redacted>: Chizad<redacted>
Me: <redacted>
<Redacted>: Why did Chizad <redacted>
Me: Ehhh <redacted>
Mom: There's a sale at Dicks, do you still shop there?
Me: When I need to, but I don't need anything now.
Mom: Well, it's 15% off and I have a coupon in the mail.
Me: I probably got one too.
EG: Want to play golf Tuesday morning?
Me: Fuck yeah.  Set it up.
EG: Will do.  <Redacted> at <redacted> a.m. ok?
Me: Got it.
SS: Do you know all the words to Charlie Daniels Devil Went Down to Georgia?
Me: Believe it or not, I do.
SS: I wonder why I can remember all of those?
Me: I have no idea. Aren't you supposed to be in class?
SS: Yeaa, but we have a break.
Me: *sigh*
<Redacted>: Are you going to keep <redacted> Chiz <redacted>
Me: Haha! <redacted>
<redacted>: He's not a bad guy
Me: I know. <redacted>
RM: Hey, my kid is selling GS cookies. How many boxes you want? haha
Me: Can I just give you a donation? I don't need all that sugar.
RM: If ya want, but you can have the cookies too
Me: Just give them to somebody.  I'll give her $25, ok?
JJ: You're supposed to be on this call with <redacted> right now
Me: What? I don't have it on my calendar. Send me the link dammit. Fuck.
<redacted>: You're waring the hastags out, haha
Me: #stupidisastupiddoes
<redacted>: Oh bullshit <redacted> knows more than you about anything
Me: <redacted> It's funny. Getting old though.
SS: What about after school?  Can I go or not?
Me:Where?
SS: <redacted> I already told you once.
AB: I'm going to need some more money.  I know what we agreed to, but I've got some things I have to pay this month.
Me: <redacted> You can <redacted>
AB: There's no need for that.
Me: <redacted>
<redacted>Hey, you going to look at that link I sent you?
Me: I didn't get it
<redacted>: It's awesome. I'll find it again.
Me:  You'll have to find some other way to pay it.
Me: <redacted> that wasn't to you dammit

I'm tired of this.  It feels like an invasion of privacy. 
<Redacted>:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2017, 11:50:31 AM »
So Wiregrass and CCTAU are in one big group text with your lawyers, your daughters, and your mother that incoherently jump from topic to topic?

Cool fan-fic bro.

I'll post mine if given approval from any of the senders who know who they are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2017, 11:58:11 AM »
So Wiregrass and CCTAU are in one big group text with your lawyers, your daughters, and your mother that incoherently jump from topic to topic?

All the cool kids do it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2017, 12:02:01 PM »

Cool fan-fic bro.

I'll post mine if given approval from any of the senders who know who they are.
Please DO NOT post my texts re: the you know what you wanted to give me. I had been drinking. I was joking. Whatever. Don't post it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2017, 12:03:45 PM »
I had a back and forth with my doctor this morning. I'll leave his name out of it.

Dr. XXXX: Hey Steve, I wanted to let you know we got the test results back this morning.

Me: I can't say I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say. My Friday was going so good.

Dr. XXXX: No worries.  Everything came back perfect.  No problems.  Now, you do have an exceptionally large penis and I'm surprised that hasn't caused problems to this point.

Me: Well to be honest, I have started to have some back issues.

Dr. XXXX:  I'm not surprised, given the size and weight of that penis.

Me: What do you suggest? 

Dr. XXXX: I can get you into some physical therapy or send you some exercises you can do at home.  How is your wife holding up?

Me: Oh, she smiles all the time.  Never seen a woman that happy. LOL

Dr. XXXX: Amazing.  Well, let me know.

Me: Thanks, Doc.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."