Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tomi, at 24, is smarter than most of Washington

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Tomi, at 24, is smarter than most of Washington
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2017, 12:07:09 PM »
I had a back and forth with my doctor this morning. I'll leave his name out of it.

Dr. XXXX: Hey Steve, I wanted to let you know we got the test results back this morning.

Me: I can't say I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say. My Friday was going so good.

Dr. XXXX: No worries.  Everything came back perfect.  No problems.  Now, you do have an exceptionally large penis and I'm surprised that hasn't caused problems to this point.

Me: Well to be honest, I have started to have some back issues.

Dr. XXXX:  I'm not surprised, given the size and weight of that penis.

Me: What do you suggest? 

Dr. XXXX: I can get you into some physical therapy or send you some exercises you can do at home.  How is your wife holding up?

Me: Oh, she smiles all the time.  Never seen a woman that happy. LOL

Dr. XXXX: Amazing.  Well, let me know.

Me: Thanks, Doc.

Mrs. Dallas:    I hate you

Me:   I know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2017, 12:07:37 PM »
So Wiregrass and CCTAU are in one big group text with your lawyers, your daughters, and your mother that incoherently jump from topic to topic?

Cool fan-fic bro.

I'll post mine if given approval from any of the senders who know who they are.

No, that wasn't group text.  I was just going by times.  Trying to give you a sense of the flow of my textday.
* Edit - In the interests of transparency, it should be noted that in any "text messages" previously posted, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. No person or entity associated with those texts received payment or anything of value, or entered into any agreement, in connection with the depiction of tobacco products, alcohol, firearms or attorneys.  No representation is made that the quality of the text services allegedly performed is greater than the quality of textual services performed by other texters. No animals were harmed in the invention of those texts.

Yes, some people have talked to me about the board situation. Even with their permission I'm not going to post what they told me in general conversation just to compare penises with you. I'm not keeping score that way. 

I'm not stupid enough to think that my full frontal assault doesn't generate some face-palming and cringing.  Hell, I know that even at the moment that I do it.  It's calculated and intentional to a point.  I'm sure it makes some uneasy.  Maybe I mean for it to.

The one and only thing you're failing to accept or understand is that a lot of time your responses generate an equal level of cringe and revulsion from people.  A lot of the "problem" (and I don't really think there is a major one when you consider the fact that the US Senate once devolved into somebody beating somebody else with a cane) would be resolved if you'd just admit that maybe the way you intend things isn't the way they're taken by the masses. 

Fact is?  I LIKE arguing with you when you can tone down the level of condescension.  I like being challenged because it gives me reason to reevaluate my position. I (probably wrongly) thought you took it the same way.  Without evil there cannot be good. Without cold, there is no hot.  Therefore, I need people like you. 

Prowler?  That's just some bullshit. He knows I'm fucking with him.  I don't agree with a single thing he says politically, but all you're getting there is lockerroom style bullshit.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 12:25:45 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2017, 12:28:44 PM »
No, that wasn't group text.  I was just going by times.  Trying to give you a sense of the flow of my textday. 

Yes, some people have talked to me about the board situation. Even with their permission I'm not going to post what they told me in general conversation just to compare penises with you. I'm not keeping score that way.  (FWIW, you're wrong about who I talk to anyway).
First of all, I know you're full of shit because no phones produced in the last 20 years just lump all texts into chronological order like that. They don't let you copy and paste like that either. Post the screenshot. This may well be an example of you just trolling for LOLz from the start. I know for sure you'll claim it was all along now that it fell apart. Bottom line, I'm aware of your Trumpian "many people are saying" tactics, even if you think I'm not. Trump's tactics didn't work on me and neither are yours.

Secondly, in regards to the bold, are you pretending like I brought this petty topic up? Like I'm the one trying to compare dicks here? Like I give a shit enough to taddle-tale on people coming to me about what a belligerant troll you are? In most cases I don't even give enough of a shit to respond to the texts and/or DMs, let alone dredge it up here.

Keep living in your alternate reality.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2017, 12:30:14 PM »

* Edit - In the interests of transparency, it should be noted that in any "text messages" previously posted, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. No person or entity associated with those texts received payment or anything of value, or entered into any agreement, in connection with the depiction of tobacco products, alcohol, firearms or attorneys.  No representation is made that the quality of the text services allegedly performed is greater than the quality of textual services performed by other texters. No animals were harmed in the invention of those texts.
I'd like to state for the record that this was added AFTER my response. Predictable as ever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2017, 12:35:18 PM »
First of all, I know you're full of shit because no phones produced in the last 20 years just lump all texts into chronological order like that. They don't let you copy and paste like that either. Post the screenshot. This may well be an example of you just trolling for LOLz from the start. I know for sure you'll claim it was all along now that it fell apart. Bottom line, I'm aware of your Trumpian "many people are saying" tactics, even if you think I'm not. Trump's tactics didn't work on me and neither are yours.

Secondly, in regards to the bold, are you pretending like I brought this petty topic up? Like I'm the one trying to compare dicks here? Like I give a shit enough to taddle-tale on people coming to me about what a belligerant troll you are? In most cases I don't even give enough of a shit to respond to the texts and/or DMs, let alone dredge it up here.

Keep living in your alternate reality.

Damn dude.  Do you really think olive branches are swords? 

And are you literally so worked up that you can't tell something done for amusement vs. a (grave intonation) serious matter?   Do you seriously think I'd post my daughter's texts about her friends or my meeting schedule?  Better check your blood pressure meds. 

I'm sorry you don't want to accept the fact that there are some who hold you culpable for the uncivil debauchery that exists here.  You really need to remember, though, that the very nature of  "discourse' requires that more than one is involved.  Ergo, you. 

I admit my part in it.  I enjoy it, if you want to be truthful.  Just don't pretend your hands aren't dirty.  At least do yourself the courtesy of being honest.  Or don't. 

Also?  i think the phrase is "tattle-tale" and I believe you misspelled belligerent.  I didn't have time to proofread the rest of it for you.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 12:40:09 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2017, 12:37:54 PM »
I'd like to state for the record that this was added AFTER my response. Predictable as ever.

And I'd like to state for the record that the disclaimer was added when a number of people warned me that you, sir, were unlikely to see the satirical tone. 

Yes, more than one predicted that you'd be incapable of grasping something that pretty much everybody else understood easily.  I thought it was pretty obvious.

At first?  I said no way. I know the guy, he's not that obtuse.  And yet...

All I have to say?  Wow.  I'm almost speechless.  And really disappointed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2017, 12:42:38 PM »
all i know is y'alls text groups suck. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2017, 12:44:12 PM »
And I'd like to state for the record that the disclaimer was added when a number of people warned me that you, sir, were unlikely to see the satirical tone. 

Yes, more than one predicted that you'd be incapable of grasping something that pretty much everybody else understood easily.  I thought it was pretty obvious.

At first?  I said no way. I know the guy, he's not that obtuse.  And yet...

All I have to say?  Wow.  I'm almost speechless.  And really disappointed.
"Many people are saying" I thought you were being serious even though I responded immediately with "Cool fan-fic bro".

So these text messages you're getting about how super serial I always am, is that a goof too? Or just when you originally brought it up three or four times when I originally called you on your bullshit?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 12:48:57 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2017, 12:44:57 PM »
all i know is y'alls text groups suck.

I left out the ones with you, @lancebass, greasyweasel and charliethetuna.  I thought you'd want me to be discreet. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2017, 12:46:46 PM »
"Many people are saying" you thought I was being serious even though I responded immediately with "Cool fan-fic bro".

So these text messages you're getting about how super serial I always am, is that a goof too? Or just when you originally brought it up three or four times when I originally called you on your bullshit?

Is this like a killer or something?  Because that's new information. 

All I'm trying to get you to see, bro, is that your hands are just as dirty as mine.  Maybe moreso.  But not as dirty as Prowlers because he keeps farting in them. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2017, 12:50:34 PM »
Somebody may actually end up getting they ass beat. Let's make amends guys.

But if there is going to be a rumble before the next season's x gate, please post video. PLEASE! I beg you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2017, 01:02:09 PM »
Look unless somebody gonna come up with nekid pictures of her this thread means nothing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2017, 01:18:19 PM »
I had a back and forth with my doctor this morning. I'll leave his name out of it.

Dr. XXXX: Hey Steve, I wanted to let you know we got the test results back this morning.

Me: I can't say I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say. My Friday was going so good.

Dr. XXXX: No worries.  Everything came back perfect.  No problems.  Now, you do have an exceptionally large penis and I'm surprised that hasn't caused problems to this point.

Me: Well to be honest, I have started to have some back issues.

Dr. XXXX:  I'm not surprised, given the size and weight of that penis.

Me: What do you suggest? 

Dr. XXXX: I can get you into some physical therapy or send you some exercises you can do at home.  How is your wife holding up?

Me: Oh, she smiles all the time.  Never seen a woman that happy. LOL

Dr. XXXX: Amazing.  Well, let me know.

Me: Thanks, Doc.

OMG. YOU are balless Steve!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2017, 01:54:59 PM »
If wanting to put it in her butt is wrong I don't wanna be right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

chinook

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2017, 01:56:01 PM »
I left out the ones with you, @lancebass, greasyweasel and charliethetuna.  I thought you'd want me to be discreet.

sounds horrific.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2017, 01:56:52 PM »
If wanting to put it in her butt is wrong I don't wanna be right.

would age matter in this scenario?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2017, 02:05:07 PM »
would age matter in this scenario?

I don't care if it does.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2017, 03:38:47 PM »
OMG. YOU are balless Steve!

Okay, I'm beginning to think you, and possibly some others on here, don't think that exchange between me and my doctor really happened.  I'm hurt.  My test results really did come back good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2017, 05:09:29 AM »
Back on topic real quick...Tomi is a hypocritical snowflake, or atleast whoever is writing her script is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2017, 08:15:15 AM »
Back on topic real quick...Tomi is a hypocritical snowflake, or atleast whoever is writing her script is.

You don't know the meaning of very many words. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions