Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tomi, at 24, is smarter than most of Washington

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Tomi, at 24, is smarter than most of Washington
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2017, 05:41:17 PM »
You don't know the meaning of very many words.
She cries about celebrities using a platform to speak about politics, then she gives a platform to celebrities to talk about...politics. She also applauds the celebrities that go on other talk shows that she agrees with.
Like I said. Hypocritical Snowflake.

You need to learn more words.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2017, 02:59:31 PM »
She cries about celebrities using a platform to speak about politics, then she gives a platform to celebrities to talk about...politics. She also applauds the celebrities that go on other talk shows that she agrees with.
Like I said. Hypocritical Snowflake.

You need to learn more words.
Once again, it doesn't work when leftist morons use the word.

I know you learned fro the left that stealing another's term is supposed to empower you, but it doesn't.... SNOW FLAKE!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2017, 09:19:06 AM »
Once again, it doesn't work when leftist morons use the word.

I know you learned fro the left that stealing another's term is supposed to empower you, but it doesn't.... SNOW FLAKE!
It doesn't work when leftists use the word to describe the exact same thing? It loses its magical ability suddenly when used against the right to point out hypocrisy?
 :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2017, 09:38:26 AM »
It doesn't work when leftists use the word to describe the exact same thing? It loses its magical ability suddenly when used against the right to point out hypocrisy?
 :taunt:

Because it's not the same thing.  Tomi's responses are the antithesis of "snowflake" behavior.

If you weren't suffering delusions and hallucinations because you've been overwhelmed by the scent of gas emanating from the poo with which you've so frequently soiled yourself since President Trump became the Republican front-runner you'd know this. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2017, 09:47:59 AM »
Because it's not the same thing.  Tomi's responses are the antithesis of "snowflake" behavior.

If you weren't suffering delusions and hallucinations because you've been overwhelmed by the scent of gas emanating from the poo with which you've so frequently soiled yourself since President Trump became the Republican front-runner you'd know this.
o ok
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2017, 07:49:23 AM »
Would any of these girls work at Body Talk?  Because if they did, I know someone interested.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2017, 10:34:12 PM »
Aaaand she has been suspended, possibly fired, from Glenn Beck's The Blaze

https://www.worldnewspolitics.com/2017/03/20/conservative-firebrand-tomi-lahren-may-be-fired/

"Pro-choicers, baby killers, murders." - Tomi December 2016
"I'm pro-choice...government, stay away from my guns and out of my body." - Tomi March 2017

Like I said, hypocritical snowflake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2017, 11:25:14 PM »
Aaaand she has been suspended, possibly fired, from Glenn Beck's The Blaze

https://www.worldnewspolitics.com/2017/03/20/conservative-firebrand-tomi-lahren-may-be-fired/

"Pro-choicers, baby killers, murders." - Tomi December 2016
"I'm pro-choice...government, stay away from my guns and out of my body." - Tomi March 2017

Like I said, hypocritical snowflake.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2017, 01:32:36 AM »

Wait, so when you start two topics about how she has a holy vagina, she's the second coming (or orgasm, whatever), she's the greatest thing ever, she's always correct in her babbling that you'd love nothing else but to bend her over and show her the 50 States...that's perfectly fine. But when I step back and call her exactly what she is, a hypocritical snowflake, and show that she is likely fired from her Glenn Beck show...that's not okay.

Oh wait, zero fucks given because you continue to be wrong just like President Cheeto.

Quick question, how many republicans here were saying that a candidate under FBI investigation shouldn't be President? Asking for a friend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2017, 08:26:25 AM »
Wait, so when you start two topics about how she has a holy vagina, she's the second coming (or orgasm, whatever), she's the greatest thing ever, she's always correct in her babbling that you'd love nothing else but to bend her over and show her the 50 States...that's perfectly fine. But when I step back and call her exactly what she is, a hypocritical snowflake, and show that she is likely fired from her Glenn Beck show...that's not okay.

Oh wait, zero fucks given because you continue to be wrong just like President Cheeto.

Quick question, how many republicans here were saying that a candidate under FBI investigation shouldn't be President? Asking for a friend.

Wanna know how I know that's a lie?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2017, 09:36:06 AM »
In true Prowler fashion, he's trolling you wrong.

The correct question is is she still an all-knowing, always correct genius or is she just a hot chick that is as insightful as Ms. Teen South Carolina 2007 as I said before?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2017, 09:44:33 AM »
I'm confused.  Doesn't take much, I know.  But from the article, it appears she's quoted on The View as saying one thing and then defending herself in a twat by saying the opposite.  Or did they misquote? 

“I can’t sit here and be a hypocrite and say I’m for limited government but I think the government should decide what women do with their bodies,”

Listen, I am not glorifying abortion. I don't personally advocate for it. I just don't think it's the government's place to dictate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2017, 09:59:03 AM »
I'm confused.  Doesn't take much, I know.  But from the article, it appears she's quoted on The View as saying one thing and then defending herself in a twat by saying the opposite.  Or did they misquote? 

“I can’t sit here and be a hypocrite and say I’m for limited government but I think the government should decide what women do with their bodies,”

Listen, I am not glorifying abortion. I don't personally advocate for it. I just don't think it's the government's place to dictate.
Yes, but you're not in the top right corner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2017, 10:00:48 AM »

The correct question is is she still an all-knowing, always correct genius or is she just a hot chick that is as insightful as Ms. Teen South Carolina 2007 as I said before?

She's hot.
She's insightful.
She's passionate.
She's hot.
She's brilliant.
She's direct.
She's hot.
She's smart -- way smarter than you give her credit for.
She's hot.

I don't have to agree with every position she takes for all of that to be true. 
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 10:02:31 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2017, 10:04:19 AM »

Those say exactly the same thing. 

Not the government's place to decide.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2017, 10:11:58 AM »

And my comment to Pro-Abortion people is pretty standard.  You want to shove a white hot poker up your snatch, be my guest.  Shit, go drink some bleach, I don't give a fuck.  Just don't do it when another person is in there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2017, 10:24:16 AM »

What is your stance on the issue of abortion?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2017, 10:33:34 AM »
Glenn Beck is an interesting case study in neo-pious judgment anyways.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 12:42:42 PM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2017, 11:40:47 AM »
And my comment to Pro-Abortion people is pretty standard.  You want to shove a white hot poker up your snatch, be my guest.  Shit, go drink some bleach, I don't give a fuck.  Just don't do it when another person is in there.

My take as well.

Also didn't care for how she formed her opinion. As was pointed out above, she's on two different planets in a short amount of time. She has also been making the rounds pandering to people like those on the view. Tomi is trying to take the shortest route to get on the big stage.

I think she's pretty to look at. Don't much care for her past that. She's still young and has a lot to learn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2017, 11:50:10 AM »
My take as well.

Also didn't care for how she formed her opinion. As was pointed out above, she's on two different planets in a short amount of time. She has also been making the rounds pandering to people like those on the view. Tomi is trying to take the shortest route to get on the big stage.

I think she's pretty to look at. Don't much care for her past that. She's still young and has a lot to learn.

She needs someone much older ( :meme:) to teach her.  To show her the errors of her ways.  She's been naughty.

Did you just spank your lunch?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."