Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Budweiser's Superbowl commercial might get people talking even more...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Budweiser's Superbowl commercial might get people talking even more...
« Reply #140 on: February 08, 2017, 09:23:06 PM »
Senator Daylin Leach‏
@daylinleach

Hey @realDonaldTrump I oppose civil asset forfeiture too! Why don't you try to destroy my career you fascist, loofa-faced, shit-gibbon!
12:58 PM · Feb 7, 2017

#ShitGibbon
#MicDrop
#VASTSupport

^

#ateupwiththedumbass
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #141 on: February 08, 2017, 09:35:22 PM »
^

#ateupwiththedumbass
Proving a point that A) He doesn't have VAST support, like your retarded ass claimed and continues to stand by...B) Not everyone thought it was a joke...especially not the Senator from Pennsylvania.

It's amazing how much of your ass you can be served and yet you still post stupid shit.

#MicDrop
#SitDown
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #142 on: February 08, 2017, 09:43:31 PM »
Proving a point that A) He doesn't have VAST support, like your retarded ass claimed and continues to stand by...B) Not everyone thought it was a joke...especially not the Senator from Pennsylvania.

It's amazing how much of your ass you can be served and yet you still post stupid shit.

#MicDrop
#SitDown

^^ 
=

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #143 on: February 08, 2017, 09:48:44 PM »
The Senator from Pennsylvania should be tossed out on his ass.  Where's the outrage?  This trumps (Pun intended) anything our President has ever said publically or tweeted.  Childish, juvenile, totally inappropriate conduct for a U.S. Senator.  If the people from the Land of Sandusky don't toss this clown, this country is officially fucked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #144 on: February 08, 2017, 09:53:06 PM »
The Senator from Pennsylvania should be tossed out on his ass.  Where's the outrage?  This trumps (Pun intended) anything our President has ever said publically or tweeted.  Childish, juvenile, totally inappropriate conduct for a U.S. Senator.  If the people from the Land of Sandusky don't toss this clown, this country is officially fucked.

#bingo
#outonhisass
#Senatorchapass
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #145 on: February 08, 2017, 10:00:24 PM »
I was gonna say pretty much the same thing.

Prowler, are you seriously criticizing Trump for his diarrhea of the mouth and then simultaneously defending this?

I agree with the Senator 100% on the actual issue at hand, but if this is where discourse is in 2017, we're fucked.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 10:25:33 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #146 on: February 08, 2017, 10:03:55 PM »

I agree with the Senator 100% on the actual issue at hand, but if this is where discourse 2017, we're fucked.

#everwrong

Seriously.  How can you agree with the senator? 

This is where discourse is in 2017 NOT because of Trump but because of the morons who oppose every thing he does.  Shit like this is why I don't care much about his goofy tweets. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #147 on: February 08, 2017, 10:15:46 PM »
I was gonna say pretty much the same thing.

Prowler, are you seriously criticizing Trump for his diarrhea of the mouth and then simultaneously defending this?

I agree with the Senator 100% on the actual issue at hand, but if this is where discourse 2017, we're fucked.
I agree with the actual issue at hand. Opposing Civil Asset Forfeiture and seeing a President threatening to ruin someone's career because they don't agree with him is not a good thing at all, it's a Dictatorship.

Not one time did I state a defense of the Senator with the way he responded. It was, again, to point out that Trump does not have "VAST support" and that the Senator from Pennsylvania didn't see Trump's statements as a joke (he took them personally).
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 10:23:57 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #148 on: February 08, 2017, 10:18:11 PM »
To defend or oppose civil asset forfeiture is one thing.  To launch a foul mouth, personal attack akin to two 9th graders squaring off in the school yard is something I have to think Pennsylvanianonians should be up in arms about. Please let there be some accountability for this man.  Please let me see there is at least a modicum of sanity and civility left in this country.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #149 on: February 08, 2017, 10:21:03 PM »
#everwrong

This is where discourse is in 2017 NOT because of Trump but because of the morons who oppose every thing he does.  Shit like this is why I don't care much about his goofy tweets.
That's just it. You can't see straight, IT IS because of Trump.
Don't be a #ShitGibbon like Trump & Kellyanne Conway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #150 on: February 08, 2017, 10:26:34 PM »
That's just it. You can't see straight, IT IS because of Trump.
Don't be a #ShitGibbon like Trump & Kellyanne Conway.

#Prowlerfartsinhand
#Prowlersniffsit
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #151 on: February 08, 2017, 10:29:42 PM »
#everwrong

Seriously. How could you not?

No, seriously, seriously.

Explain to me how the government taking property from people for no good goddamn reason without due process is in any way, shape, or form good? Explain to me why wiping your ass with the 4th and 5th amendments to the Constitution is good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #152 on: February 08, 2017, 10:38:58 PM »

Explain to me how the government taking property from people for no good goddamn reason without due process is in any way, shape, or form good? Explain to me why wiping your ass with the 4th and 5th amendments to the Constitution is good.

Well to be fair, if you're in a tight and there's no Charmin around and all you have are the 4th and 5th Amendments.  I mean come on, they're just copies. And I'm not using my t-shirt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #153 on: February 08, 2017, 10:48:32 PM »
And by the by, while I am a staunch supporter of law enforcement and the people who put their lives on the line every day, I'm equally opposed to civil forfeiture.  It may be somewhat of a deterrent in heavy drug trafficking areas and a much needed source of revenue for the boys in blue, but it flies in the face of all basic due process principles.

But that's me looking in from the outside. I'd love to hear from Token on the issue and see if it's prevalent in his area and how they view it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #154 on: February 08, 2017, 10:54:11 PM »
#Prowlerfartsinhand
#Prowlersniffsit
You done? You agree with Civil Asset Forfeiture?

Here's the Senator from Texas' response...

« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 11:02:06 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #155 on: February 08, 2017, 11:07:23 PM »
Now that is a rational, measured response.  Not "Nana Boo Boo Shit Face Poo Poo Butt Trump".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #156 on: February 08, 2017, 11:08:24 PM »

If you'll stop Sancho-ing for a barely functioning life form for ten minutes and pay attention to what's going on....

1) I haven't seen any orders issued from Trump or anyone in an official capacity in the current administration propose any new rules or regulations in regard to civil asset forfeiture.

2) The forfeiture we're talking about is NOT the government randomly seizing property (a la eminent domain).  It's the current right of law enforcement organizations to take the assets of motherfucking CRIMINALS.  It's seizing drugs. Taking the cars of drug dealers. Taking the cash from drug dealers. They've been doing it for years and years. 

3) All I've seen him say in regard to it is that he doesn't agree with people who are stupidly advocating for the rules regarding the practice to be more limited than they are.

So please, for the sake of GOD, take off the pissy pants and understand what's actually being discussed.  Fuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #157 on: February 08, 2017, 11:10:17 PM »

Here's the Senator from Texas' response...

Senator from Texas?  Is there really some big issue with assets being taken away from non-criminals?  #fucknothereisnt

Therefore:

#Senatorcansuckit
#criminalslose
#Prowlerfartsinhand
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #158 on: February 08, 2017, 11:36:11 PM »
Senator from Texas?  Is there really some big issue with assets being taken away from non-criminals?  #fucknothereisnt

Therefore:

#Senatorcansuckit
#criminalslose
#Prowlerfartsinhand
You're apparently too fucking ignorant to understand that it doesn't pertain only to criminals. If you knew how to read, you'd see that it also includes those that have NOT been convicted of a crime and in some cases have NOT even been charged of a crime.

Therefore:

#YouAreADumbass
#ShitGibbon
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #159 on: February 08, 2017, 11:47:44 PM »
You're apparently too fucking ignorant to understand that it doesn't pertain only to criminals. If you knew how to read, you'd see that it also includes those that have NOT been convicted of a crime and in some cases have NOT even been charged of a crime.

Therefore:

#YouAreADumbass
#ShitGibbon

Well shit.  There for a minute, I thought you were getting somewhere. 

No.  You're back to farting in hand, sniffing it. 

You're completely mis-characterizing the topic.  You, Sancho and Don are screaming and shitting your ruffled panties over a non issue. 

#fluffypanties
#fartinhand
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions