Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What have I told you?

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
What have I told you?
« on: February 10, 2017, 03:28:48 PM »
http://www.al.com/living/index.ssf/2017/02/auburn_samford_grad_runs_alaba.html#incart_river_mobileshort_home

This paragraph clearly spells out the problem but we keep our head in the sand.

The CAIR group was formed as a response to anti-Sharia laws proposed in the Alabama Legislature. Amendment One, an amendment to the state constitution that prohibits foreign law being used to decide cases in Alabama courts, passed easily in 2014 and was added to the Alabama Constitution. "That's the climate, a climate of fear," Hadeed said. "People are giving away their own rights out of fear.

We aren't giving away our rights. We are protecting them.

Yet here's a "good Muslim" and an Auburn graduate dedicating herself to fight against anti-sharia measures.

Tell me you can't see the problem.

Ban them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: What have I told you?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 03:47:54 PM »
This is what I don't get.  Since when did one as a religion have the right to tell a governing law body to fuck off?

Listen officer I'm catholic Jesus said nothing about speed limits, so screw off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 03:49:43 PM »
http://www.al.com/living/index.ssf/2017/02/auburn_samford_grad_runs_alaba.html#incart_river_mobileshort_home

This paragraph clearly spells out the problem but we keep our head in the sand.

The CAIR group was formed as a response to anti-Sharia laws proposed in the Alabama Legislature. Amendment One, an amendment to the state constitution that prohibits foreign law being used to decide cases in Alabama courts, passed easily in 2014 and was added to the Alabama Constitution. "That's the climate, a climate of fear," Hadeed said. "People are giving away their own rights out of fear.

We aren't giving away our rights. We are protecting them.

Yet here's a "good Muslim" and an Auburn graduate dedicating herself to fight against anti-sharia measures.

Tell me you can't see the problem.

Ban them.

Yeah, that argument needs to last about 3 seconds, tops.  You live here.  You want to become a citizen here.  You live by the law of the land. Ask her one question.  If an American is arrested in Pakistan, will they apply our laws of due process etc. to that case?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 03:51:28 PM »
Yeah, that argument needs to last about 3 seconds, tops.  You live here.  You want to become a citizen here.  You live by the law of the land. Ask her one question.  If an American is arrested in Pakistan, will they apply our laws of due process etc. to that case?
Prefuckingcisely!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 05:40:21 PM »
Not sure exactly where to put this, but I do have a question. Is this about a black tie event?

https://events.attend.com/f/1383777109
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions