Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Budweiser's Superbowl commercial might get people talking even more...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!

Especially now that a light has been shown on the first lady and how she worked in America on a B-1 Temp Business Visitor or a B-2 Tourist Visa back in '95-'96...

#NoWorkInAmericaWithThoseVisas
#VisaFraud
#IllegalImmigrant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Budweiser's Superbowl commercial might get people talking even more...
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 09:46:15 AM »

Especially now that a light has been shown on the first lady and how she worked in America on a B-1 Temp Business Visitor or a B-2 Tourist Visa back in '95-'96...

#VisaFraud
#IllegalImmigrant

I think Budweiser should stick to making shitty beer. 

The one thing I was missing from that commercial was Americans being beheaded, Booosch's family blowing up the World Trade Center, attacking people in the workplace, shooting up malls....  I didn't see Boooosch reading from a "religious" text that demands that he overthrow the infidels and convert them or kill them. 

Damn you're stupid and gullible. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 10:04:32 AM »
I think Budweiser should stick to making shitty beer. 

The one thing I was missing from that commercial was Americans being beheaded, Booosch's family blowing up the World Trade Center, attacking people in the workplace, shooting up malls....  I didn't see Boooosch reading from a "religious" text that demands that he overthrow the infidels and convert them or kill them. 

Damn you're stupid and gullible.

But he makes a keen headline don't he?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 10:35:48 AM »
Very smart, pissing off the redneck portion of the country, the ones who like to drink that swill.

No amount of fruit could make any of the ones they make taste decent. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2017, 10:38:16 AM »
It's seeping into our country more and more, and it's not just Budweiser.  The majority of America is sheeple.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2017, 10:38:52 AM »
Very smart, pissing off the redneck portion of the country, the ones who like to drink that swill.

No amount of fruit could make any of the ones they make taste decent.

It's a dumb business move to be honest. Like nascar requiring people to wear pink and take sensitivity classes while carrying Hillary signs. Know your audience.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2017, 10:59:56 AM »
Seriously, how is that commercial offensive?

Do you deny the true fact that Eberhard Anheuser and Adolphus Busch were German immigrants?

Just don't want to hear about it?

Do you not realize this commercial was OBVIOUSLY produced and filmed way before any immigration ban from a couple of days ago?

Does this have anything at all to do with Islam?

Being offended by this is as dumb as SJWs getting triggered over some innocuous thing they find sexist or racist or homophobic, etc.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2017, 11:11:12 AM »
#VisaFraud
#IllegalImmigrant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2017, 12:15:57 PM »
It's seeping into our country more and more, and it's not just Budweiser.  The majority of America is sheeple.

In the unedited version, the Amazon gift for the priest is a pipe bomb that blows his knees off, thus eliminating the source of his pain.  After that, six masked gunmen shouting Allah Akhbar!!! rush in and video the priest being decapitated.  They put his head in a box and offer it for sale in the "heads in a box" category on Amazon. 

The Islamic community was incensed and demanded that the video be edited.  Amazon missed the source of their outrage, however, and came up with this.  The real anger came from complaints that the video wasn't accurate.  They wouldn't ship a bomb via Amazon, they'd send someone disguised as a delivery person to martyr himself at the priest's door.  Plus they said it wouldn't take six militants to perform and film the beheading. No more than four were necessary. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2017, 12:17:50 PM »
Seriously, how is that commercial offensive?

Do you deny the true fact that Eberhard Anheuser and Adolphus Busch were German immigrants?

Just don't want to hear about it?

Do you not realize this commercial was OBVIOUSLY produced and filmed way before any immigration ban from a couple of days ago?

Does this have anything at all to do with Islam?

Being offended by this is as dumb as SJWs getting triggered over some innocuous thing they find sexist or racist or homophobic, etc.

I think it's what the underlying point of it is in the current climate of "the wall" and "refugees". Also didn't know that the Germans jumped over the rio grande illegally. Again, it's more dumb business than anything. I could careless as I don't drink the shit. But a lot of rednecks do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2017, 12:22:37 PM »

It's not the fucking same.  German immigrants like Busch and Eberhard came here to find fame and fortune the American way.  They wanted an opportunity to let their talents and ideas flourish in a free society.

Why are the Muslims coming, Chazbahr?  To partake in the freedoms of the US?  To build a life free from the abuse and degradation of their former societies?  Why fuck NO!  They're here to recreate that same shit on US soil.

It's conquest by immigration, motherfuckers.  That's the plan.  Oh, it won't happen during our lifetimes probably but our grandchildren will be Allah Akhbarring their precious little covered heads off unless we decide that it's not in our best interests to let them overrun us. 

You mocked me for mentioning Dearborn.  You're wrong.  Look at what's going on there now. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2017, 01:41:56 PM »
I think it's a great commercial. Now they should go open a brewery in Iran...... No wait. They would kill him because of the alcohol ban. Which isn't a bad thing. Those fuckers would be really crazy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2017, 02:49:10 PM »
I think it's a great commercial. Now they should go open a brewery in Iran...... No wait. They would kill him because of the alcohol ban. Which isn't a bad thing. Those fuckers would be really crazy.

<deleted> rednecks?

Mod note: The racism rule is still in play, despite the current tone of the white house.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 02:52:48 PM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

dallaswareagle

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2017, 03:04:05 PM »
<deleted> rednecks?

Mod note: The racism rule is still in play, despite the current tone of the white house.

We called them worse right before JDAMS blew their asses up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2017, 03:53:53 PM »
<deleted> rednecks?

huh...I wonder which mod left this comment?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2017, 03:58:33 PM »
huh...I wonder which mod left this comment?

I did.

You might have noticed I also bumped the "racism" thread above to address the issue.  It's getting very comfortable for some to throw slurs. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2017, 04:02:36 PM »
It's not the fucking same.  German immigrants like Busch and Eberhard came here to find fame and fortune the American way.  They wanted an opportunity to let their talents and ideas flourish in a free society.

Why are the Muslims coming, Chazbahr?  To partake in the freedoms of the US?  To build a life free from the abuse and degradation of their former societies?  Why fuck NO!  They're here to recreate that same shit on US soil.

It's conquest by immigration, motherfuckers.  That's the plan.  Oh, it won't happen during our lifetimes probably but our grandchildren will be Allah Akhbarring their precious little covered heads off unless we decide that it's not in our best interests to let them overrun us. 

You mocked me for mentioning Dearborn.  You're wrong.  Look at what's going on there now. 
You do realize Muslims were here long before anyone here were born, or their parents, or their grand parents...or their great-grand parents, right? They've been in America for about 400 years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2017, 04:08:12 PM »
I did.

You might have noticed I also bumped the "racism" thread above to address the issue.  It's getting very comfortable for some to throw slurs.

I know....I was being a smart ass because of the "despite the current tone of the white house" remark...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2017, 04:13:07 PM »
I just wish I had seen.  After however many years here, I'm still trying to figure out what is cool and what isn't.  Because I've seen some pretty mean spirited and personal shit get thrown about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2017, 04:48:17 PM »
I just wish I had seen.  After however many years here, I'm still trying to figure out what is cool and what isn't.  Because I've seen some pretty mean spirited and personal shit get thrown about.

It's a simple rule: racist remarks/slurs aren't cool.  You're (despite your collegiate allegiance) smart enough to know if something is racist...or even pushing the line.  Frankly, we made a decision long ago to err on the side of blasting things that push the line.  It's a mostly self-policed board and I think we do a good job of observing the rules.

The default position for most of us, however, is "button-pusher" and in the heat of the moment we sometimes let a word/term slip that we know isn't kosher (pardon a bad pun). 

I'm speaking solely for myself here, but I would hope that any other mod/admin would agree: we don't accept racial slurs, no matter how comfortable you (the poster, not necessarily you, Token) are throwing them around.

I know....I was being a smart ass because of the "despite the current tone of the white house" remark...

Also, this rule (and its enforcement) predates Trump and was enforced equally during the prior administration.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.