Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Budweiser's Superbowl commercial might get people talking even more...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Budweiser's Superbowl commercial might get people talking even more...
« Reply #100 on: February 07, 2017, 11:46:37 PM »
Nuance =/= Not Hillary, I win.

No. 

Not Hillary. Fuck YOU! I win. 

But that has absolutely NOTHING to do with my ability to evaluate performance.  I got what I wanted. Doesn't mean I'm going to go blind or deaf (well except from listening to the bitching coming from some). 

Since President Trump was elected all we've seen here is the same tired horseshit that preceded the election.

Prowler fires off some idiotic tin foil hat nonsense, he says some ridiculous shit, he posts like a drunken monkey and here some of you come to try to prop him up.  It just makes you look as stupid as he is. 

My president, our president, is doing exactly what he said he'd do.  He's enacting the policies he promised when fuckheads and nancy pants aren't getting in his way. 

He's not a politician. He doesn't give a goosetailed damn about opinion polls (which are farcical as the media has already proven), he isn't enamored with vapid Hollywood douches and currying their favor, he isn't talking out of both sides of his ass.  That's all we've been used to from Obama, from that decrepit crone Hillary and even from McCain, Romney, Cruz, Rubio and the entire political ruling class.

He's a threat to them and a threat to the destiny they and the complicit media thought they could push on us because so many people in this country are as  gullible and ill-informed as some of the people who post here. 

I like most of what he's doing. 

I completely disagree with the judges who are blocking the temporary immigration ban. They've overstepped their boundaries.  What he's doing is right and legal.

I'm in line with most of his cabinet picks.  It's sickened me to watch the hysterical bitch left (including fucked forever SNL again) attack people like DeVos and Sessions.

I'm okay with building the wall. They need to stay where they are unless they're willing to do things the right, legal way.  I'd be behind him if he had that California legislator jailed -- you know, the one who admitted in session that many of his relatives have fake driver's licenses and social security cards.  Felony. 

I'm sick and tired of being told that I'm racist, Xena, phobic, whatever because I support our legitimately elected president.  I'm sick and tired of a few muddle brained shitheads thinking they're smarter than the vast majority of us -- and yeah, it's the vast majority of the country excluding the shit stain that is California -- because we didn't follow their vision over the cliff and the death of the American way. 

You're fucking right I won. WE won.  America won. I'm not in the mood yet to let any of you fucks with your condescending bullshit forget it.  But that's a long, long way from lock step. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #101 on: February 07, 2017, 11:51:54 PM »
O.
K.

Edit note:  that was glib, and I don't want to just brush it off.

Are there any moves that Trump has made that give you any pause at all?  Anything raise an eyebrow?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 11:58:24 PM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #102 on: February 08, 2017, 02:21:24 AM »
No. 

But that has absolutely NOTHING to do with my ability to...

Saved everyone else the time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #103 on: February 08, 2017, 05:13:35 AM »
O.
K.

Edit note:  that was glib, and I don't want to just brush it off.

Are there any moves that Trump has made that give you any pause at all?  Anything raise an eyebrow?

Again this is a problem.  You (and a few others) demand that on some level we have to agree that our president is fouling up or we aren't as intelligent and urbane as you. 

Whatever bad there may be?  Far outweighed by the proper motivations and direction.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #104 on: February 08, 2017, 08:20:15 AM »
No. 

But that has absolutely NOTHING to do with my ability to evaluate performance.  I got what I wanted. Doesn't mean I'm going to go blind or deaf (well except from listening to the bitching coming from some). 

Since President Trump was elected all we've seen here is the same tired horseshit that preceded the election.

Prowler fires off some idiotic tin foil hat nonsense, he says some ridiculous shit, he posts like a drunken monkey and here some of you come to try to prop him up.  It just makes you look as stupid as he is. 

My president, our president, is doing exactly what he said he'd do.  He's enacting the policies he promised when fuckheads and nancy pants aren't getting in his way. 

He's not a politician. He doesn't give a goosetailed damn about opinion polls (which are farcical as the media has already proven), he isn't enamored with vapid Hollywood douches and currying their favor, he isn't talking out of both sides of his ass.  That's all we've been used to from Obama, from that decrepit crone Hillary and even from McCain, Romney, Cruz, Rubio and the entire political ruling class.

He's a threat to them and a threat to the destiny they and the complicit media thought they could push on us because so many people in this country are as  gullible and ill-informed as some of the people who post here. 

I like most of what he's doing. 

I completely disagree with the judges who are blocking the temporary immigration ban. They've overstepped their boundaries.  What he's doing is right and legal.

I'm in line with most of his cabinet picks.  It's sickened me to watch the hysterical bitch left (including fucked forever SNL again) attack people like DeVos and Sessions.

I'm okay with building the wall. They need to stay where they are unless they're willing to do things the right, legal way.  I'd be behind him if he had that California legislator jailed -- you know, the one who admitted in session that many of his relatives have fake driver's licenses and social security cards.  Felony. 

I'm sick and tired of being told that I'm racist, Xena, phobic, whatever because I support our legitimately elected president.  I'm sick and tired of a few muddle brained shitheads thinking they're smarter than the vast majority of us -- and yeah, it's the vast majority of the country excluding the shit stain that is California -- because we didn't follow their vision over the cliff and the death of the American way. 

You're fucking right I won. WE won.  America won. I'm not in the mood yet to let any of you fucks with your condescending bullshit forget it.  But that's a long, long way from lock step.

Not sure why you keep lumping in cruz with those others. He's been in lock step with Donald on all of his nominees unlike the rest. We've went round and round with this one before but you have to understand that he's on your side and has millions of supporters he brings with him to your side.

Careful or you'll burn down a house that has good people in it also. McCain. Graham. Romney. Yeah I get that. But not every person in that Capitol dome is of the ruling class. Some of them did what they could the last 8 years and came up empty because of numbers or who was in the White House (veto). And some went along with Barry and or caved. There is a stark difference.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 08:23:53 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #105 on: February 08, 2017, 09:43:57 AM »
The one thing in the short time he's been in office that I disagree with is the immigration ban.  Not so much the ban itself, but more the way it was done.  One day we didn't have it, the next...BAM!  And despite the fact that he campaigned with that as one of his platforms and we knew he would implement some form of it, the way it was handled was like he was shoving it down our throats.  And appearances were, right or wrong, that many in his own camp were taken by surprise.

Those who want to protest and bitch are going to do so regardless of the issue and/or M.O.  But publically stating that some form of ban and vetting process is in the works and then sitting down with those you appointed to offer advice and iron out the details before rolling it out would have been much wiser IMO.

Second:  Somebody get that fool off Twitter.  Half the time he acts like a 13 year old girl that didn't get invited to the cool kids sleep over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #106 on: February 08, 2017, 09:56:05 AM »
Half the time he acts like a 13 year old girl that didn't get invited to the cool kids sleep over.

You would certainly have intimate knowledge of this feeling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #107 on: February 08, 2017, 10:11:59 AM »

You would certainly have intimate knowledge of this feeling.

She came to me for comfort.  What could I do?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #108 on: February 08, 2017, 10:19:47 AM »
The one thing in the short time he's been in office that I disagree with is the immigration ban.  Not so much the ban itself, but more the way it was done.  One day we didn't have it, the next...BAM!  And despite the fact that he campaigned with that as one of his platforms and we knew he would implement some form of it, the way it was handled was like he was shoving it down our throats.  And appearances were, right or wrong, that many in his own camp were taken by surprise.

But... There's wisdom in this approach too. Why must we give our enemies advance notice of what we're going to do?

Let's announce that in a month we're going to start really screening people.  Lay out the way we're going to do it. 

If I'm a terrorist with plans to infiltrate this country?  If I'm an Islamic agitator set on spreading my worldview on America?  Well I just got a golden invitation.  I better come now before the new rules go into place or I might not make it in. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #109 on: February 08, 2017, 10:20:23 AM »
She came to me for comfort.  What could I do?
:fail:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #110 on: February 08, 2017, 10:21:05 AM »
Speaking of the ban, has anybody heard from Shug? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #111 on: February 08, 2017, 10:22:22 AM »
Not sure why you keep lumping in cruz with those others. He's been in lock step with Donald on all of his nominees unlike the rest. We've went round and round with this one before but you have to understand that he's on your side and has millions of supporters he brings with him to your side.

Careful or you'll burn down a house that has good people in it also. McCain. Graham. Romney. Yeah I get that. But not every person in that Capitol dome is of the ruling class. Some of them did what they could the last 8 years and came up empty because of numbers or who was in the White House (veto). And some went along with Barry and or caved. There is a stark difference.

I don't see Cruz having millions of supporters.  I'm glad he's decided to be on the right side, but it feels like a matter of political expediency as opposed to true values. 

I really can't get past his Bad Lip Reading clip.  That's how I see him. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #112 on: February 08, 2017, 10:31:17 AM »

Not that I necessarily dislike Cruz. But he went off the reservation. It's gonna take a while to earn back my trust. He colluded with some strange bedfellows at one time during this run.
I think at his core he is a staunch defender of the US. But he showed a side that was questionable. He needs to get back to being Ted before I totally trust him. So yes, he needs to be mentioned with the rest of them...for now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

chinook

« Reply #113 on: February 08, 2017, 10:37:24 AM »
The one thing in the short time he's been in office that I disagree with is the immigration ban.  Not so much the ban itself, but more the way it was done.  One day we didn't have it, the next...BAM! 

i have few thoughts on why it was done the way it was done...not that i necessarily agree.

excutive power, any president has the right to do it...some presidents do more than some, some more diplomatic.  i think he did it to prove he isn't messing around.  this is a big problem in the USA...we are soothing our population to much which has created the millenial character...being a pussy.

the other thought i have...he did it without notice to prevent a rush of people ...perhaps comprimising national security.  why give the enemy the plans, ahead of time? 

i agree there was a bit of confusion and with simple guidelines to the "trusted" department heads this could have been averted. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #114 on: February 08, 2017, 10:41:26 AM »
i have few thoughts on why it was done the way it was done...not that i necessarily agree.

excutive power, any president has the right to do it...some presidents do more than some, some more diplomatic.  i think he did it to prove he isn't messing around.  this is a big problem in the USA...we are soothing our population to much which has created the millenial character...being a pussy.

the other thought i have...he did it without notice to prevent a rush of people ...perhaps comprimising national security.  why give the enemy the plans, ahead of time? 

i agree there was a bit of confusion and with simple guidelines to the "trusted" department heads this could have been averted.

There are many of us who were not offended and gave out a big

HELL YEAH!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #115 on: February 08, 2017, 10:54:17 AM »
There are many of us who were not offended and gave out a big

HELL YEAH!

Whilst in the comfort of your man cave!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #116 on: February 08, 2017, 11:06:31 AM »
Whilst in the comfort of your man cave!

Actually my home office. Or I might have been in the woods. Either way, it was yelled!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #117 on: February 08, 2017, 11:08:12 AM »
Along with not giving the bad guys the "heads up" on the ban, Trump did say something in an interview that I gave my own "Hell Yeah!" to.  And it's something I've questioned and asked you war-mongering military types about on here before.

Why the hell is the media reporting that we're sending 5,000 troops in to this region or that?  Why are they giving us details on how we're preparing for a big offensive on a particular city 3 days in advance? 

"American and British forces have amassed 7,500 troops, 15 tanks, 12 M3 Bradleys, 29 M75 Armored Personell Carriers, 20 M56 Howitzers, 6 Self-Propelled SAM Launchers and numerous other shit that starts with the letter "M" designed to fuck shit up.  They're 2.7 miles south of Islamababadabado and the attack will begin at 4:17 a.m. Pacific Time.  The French fell back to regroup and plan their strategy."

Machmud, the American infidels will begin their attack at 6:43 Central Time.  You gotta' love this New York Times app.  Quickly, let us inform the others.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #118 on: February 08, 2017, 02:09:20 PM »
Machmud, the American infidels will begin their attack at 6:43 Central Time.  You gotta' love this New York Times app.  Quickly, let us inform the others.

I feel like this is racist.  I'm offended
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #119 on: February 08, 2017, 02:11:59 PM »
I feel like this is racist.  I'm offended

You Eastern Time Zone guys are so PC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions