Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What if the Russians?

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: What if the Russians?
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2017, 04:50:18 PM »
And I do not give one single fuck in a rain bucket if that was the case.  Not one.

Me neither!
It's better to be friendly with the next major super power until
You can get back on top.

When your pathetically feminine predecessor along with his feminine followers have run your country into the dirt, you don't pick a fight with the biggest kid in the room.

As for communications with Russia, I'd much rather Trumps people communicate with them than what obummer's people did with talking to Iran and hamas.

Funny how that never bothered his feminine followers!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 11:40:24 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2017, 05:42:26 PM »
 :facepalm:

Me neither!
It's better to be friendly with the next major super power until
You can get back o[size=78%]n top.[/size]

[size=78%]When your pathetically feminine predecessor along with his feminine followers have run your country into the dirt, you don't pick a fight with the biggest kid in the room.[/size]

As for communications with Russia, I'd much rather Trumps
[/size]People communicate with them than what obummer's people did with talking to Iran and hamas.

[/size][size=78%]Funny how that never bothered his feminine followers![/size][size=78%]
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2017, 09:39:02 PM »
Trump's adminstration is advised about contacts between Russia and some inside his staff.

"They possibly originated with a Russian investigator or groups that wanted Hillary Clinton to win the election." - Kellyanne Conway on NBC's "Late Night"

"FAKE NEWS - TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT." - Trump tweet

"COMPLETE AND TOTAL FABRICATION, UTTER NONSENSE! Very unfair!" - Trump tweet

"Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me. Are we living in Nazi Germany?" - Trump tweet

Mike Flynn resigns due to investigation into his conversations with Russian Intelligence.

"I don't care about that, we're going to find out who leaked the information." - Chairman of House Intelligence Committee
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 09:40:57 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2017, 09:56:34 PM »
Trump's adminstration is advised about contacts between Russia and some inside his staff.

"They possibly originated with a Russian investigator or groups that wanted Hillary Clinton to win the election." - Kellyanne Conway on NBC's "Late Night"

"FAKE NEWS - TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT." - Trump tweet

"COMPLETE AND TOTAL FABRICATION, UTTER NONSENSE! Very unfair!" - Trump tweet

"Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me. Are we living in Nazi Germany?" - Trump tweet

Mike Flynn resigns due to investigation into his conversations with Russian Intelligence.

"I don't care about that, we're going to find out who leaked the information." - Chairman of House Intelligence Committee

Fake News. 

Your timing is completely off. 

Your sense of irony is also missing, considering Hillary in the middle of the debate said the content of her emails and the lies she told were irrelevant, the only thing that mattered was how they were obtained.  Bitch.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2017, 10:14:33 PM »
Fake News. 

Your timing is completely off. 

Your sense of irony is also missing, considering Hillary in the middle of the debate said the content of her emails and the lies she told were irrelevant, the only thing that mattered was how they were obtained.  Bitch.
Still not fake news, regardless of how many times you, the Crypt Keeper, or President Cheeto says it.

More leaks will happen about this serious situation and possibly others like Trump's tax returns.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2017, 11:42:08 PM »
Yes. Still irrelevant fake news. As long as he continues to keep his campaign promises, we all win.

Except libs. They lose. They always lose.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2017, 03:59:49 AM »
"The real scandal here is that classified information is illegally given out by "intelligence" like candy. Very un-American!" - Trump tweet

Ummm, no. Just like with Hillary's emails, the "real scandal" is the details, not who leaked them. Also, the fact that he (Trump) knew about the conversation between Russia and Flynn over a month ago and knew that information between the two parties was likely passed. So, what did they do? They lied about it all and tried to cover it up, while continuing to allow Flynn in on closed doors meetings.

Now, Trump is going to go after the three letter government agencies...probably not a good thing to do that.

The thing about the internet, nothing is ever gone once posted, especially on Twitter.

"Are you allowed to impeach a President due to Gross Incompetence?" - Trump tweet (Jun. 2014)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 06:56:02 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2017, 04:23:32 AM »
Yes. Still irrelevant fake news. As long as he continues to keep his campaign promises, we all win.

Except libs. They lose. They always lose.

Still, no. Not "fake news" when President's cabinet member resigns because of it. But, here this should clear it up.

Country over party. If Hillary was President, I'd still be posting things of this nature because it's very important to this Country. If Bernie Sanders hadn't been screwed over by the DNC and he was President and information came out that his administration were in constant talks with Russia per one of the 6 government agencies, I'd still be saying the exact same thing.

Those that continue to say "fake news", it's nothing, so what, etc., etc., etc. Ask yourself if you'd still say that if the tables were turned and it was Hillary's administration & Russia...if you would be right here with me saying that something is very wrong, when you state the complete opposite because it's Trump, then you aren't choosing Country over party.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 05:42:10 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2017, 07:00:51 AM »
Still, no. Not "fake news" when President's cabinet member resigns because of it. But, here this should clear it up.

Country over party. If Hillary was President, I'd still be posting things of this nature because it's very important to this Country. If Bernie Sanders hadn't been screwed over by the DNC and he was President and information came out that his administration were in constant talks with Russia per one of the 6 government agencies, I'd still be saying the exact same thing.

Those that continue to say "fake news", it's nothing, so what, etc., etc., etc. Ask yourself if you'd still say that if the tables were turned and it was Hillary's administration & Russia...if you would be right here with me saying that something is very wrong, when you state the complete opposite because it's Trump, then you aren't choosing Country over party.

Wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2017, 08:38:31 AM »
He's really close to Vladimir Putin and he has business in Russia...not that hard to see that he would want them to know that previous sanctions would be revisited and likely lifted.

Or, the President was trying to get a call set up between two heads of state and the Russian ambassador inquired about the sanctions. It's not that hard to figure out. I would have asked the same fucking question if I was the ambassador.

The problem is he lied and made Pence look like an idiot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2017, 08:45:03 AM »
If Hillary was President, I'd still be posting things of this nature because it's very important to this Country. If Bernie Sanders hadn't been screwed over by the DNC and he was President and information came out that his administration were in constant talks with Russia per one of the 6 government agencies, I'd still be saying the exact same thing.

No you wouldn't...because you would not have Jake Tapper reviewing your talking points for you. This would be a non-issue. Just like Benghazi was a non-issue. Tapper would be talking about how President Clinton had a great meeting with the Prime Minister and how Bill Clinton is acclimating as the "first-man". He would then do an expose on the role that Bill Clinton has in this new white house and he is proud to be an american whose identity is so pregressive thanks to a female president.

This is a complete HIT JOB and people like you are lapping it up.

I am not saying Trump is perfect, but fucking a the firing squad for this dude is unbelievable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2017, 09:13:29 AM »
He's really close to Vladimir Putin and he has business in Russia...not that hard to see that he would want them to know that previous sanctions would be revisited and likely lifted.

Still saw you provide no proof. No nothing. Just the same mass hysteria and conjecture. Admit it. You want it to have happened more than anything. You're a conspiracy theorist at heart dude.

It's also ironic you are saying this because the entire reason he was fired is because he....wait for it.....lied to his bosses about the conversation happening. He made pence and trump look bad when he told them it didn't happen and they backed him up, then it turns out it did happen. In fact, Conway was on tv just hours before he was fired saying they backed him fully. At that time they honestly believed him else they wouldn't have sent a spokesperson out there to say that. You can't lie to the boss.

I also think the content of the conversation matters too. Even IF someone in the admin had known, that doesn't mean they knew the subject matter which can mean everything. A friendly hello is a lot different than discussing sanctions.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 09:18:35 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2017, 09:17:28 AM »
Ummm, no. Just like with Hillary's emails, the "real scandal" is the details, not who leaked them.

Disagree here on this one.

Podesta fell for a phishing scam.  If he had an ounce of internet security training, that does not happen.

Flinn's call/comments were leaked by a government employee.  One that most likely voted for Clinton, and is doing this to make the administration look bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2017, 09:20:03 AM »
Disagree here on this one.

Podesta fell for a phishing scam.  If he had an ounce of internet security training, that does not happen.

Flinn's call/comments were leaked by a government employee.  One that most likely voted for Clinton, and is doing this to make the administration look bad.

This ^^^. Apples and oranges.

We're talking about an administrations actions being leaked to the public by an inside source. Versus an external source phishing for gmail emails of a campaign employee. Huge huge difference.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2017, 09:21:50 AM »
Still not fake news, regardless of how many times you, the Crypt Keeper, or President Cheeto says it.

More leaks will happen about this serious situation and possibly others like Trump's tax returns.

Kind of like those underage cocaine party leaks surfaced that you talked about so much?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2017, 09:23:39 AM »
Kind of like those underage cocaine party leaks surfaced that you talked about so much?

What?  Why wasn't I told about this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2017, 09:26:21 AM »
What?  Why wasn't I told about this?
Probably because you aren't underage?

Oh and no one likes you
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2017, 09:28:12 AM »
Probably because you aren't underage?

Oh and no one likes you

Trump only snorts coke off underage Nicaraguan slave girls asses. Snags doesn't fit the bill.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2017, 09:47:55 AM »
Trump only snorts coke off underage Nicaraguan slave girls asses. Snags doesn't fit the bill.

Nicaraguan???  Are you sick, man?  I only snort off young Costa Rican and Panamanian cheek.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2017, 10:36:04 AM »
Nicaraguan???  Are you sick, man?  I only snort off young Costa Rican and Panamanian cheek.

Mista señor snags please to have the cocaine before cutting bitches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE