Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What if the Russians?

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: What if the Russians?
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2016, 04:24:54 PM »
Putin and Russia's involvement was brought up a few times before election day.

Garbage then. Garbage now. 

Excuses from liars. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2016, 09:20:04 AM »
Garbage then. Garbage now. 

Excuses from liars.

I concur. The left has butthurt for eternity. It started with the implosion of they're own party. Now, it's morphed into using the intelligence agencies and DoD as cannon fodder in an attempt to propagandize the unwashed masses. Fuck them and their ilk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2016, 10:36:47 AM »
Ain't gonna' lie, this topic has held about the same amount of my interest as the Hillary email thingy.  Which means that on a scale of 1-10, I'd give it a D+. Therefore, I have not and probably will never do any research on it.  Having said that, since it appears to be becoming a hotter topic each day, can someone post a brief summary of what the hell it's all about? 

The Russians hacked emails?  Whose emails did they hack? 

They influenced the election?  How?  Did they alter emails?  How would Russia hacking emails or Tweeters or Bookfaces or Instagrounds or Snaptwat have any influence on how somebody voted? 

I'm not asking this as if I'm insinuating one side or the other (Dems/Repugs) is or should be butthurt.  I get other countries hacking shit as a problem for National security.  But, can someone splain their effect on the election?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2016, 02:25:54 PM »
Ain't gonna' lie, this topic has held about the same amount of my interest as the Hillary email thingy.  Which means that on a scale of 1-10, I'd give it a D+. Therefore, I have not and probably will never do any research on it.  Having said that, since it appears to be becoming a hotter topic each day, can someone post a brief summary of what the hell it's all about? 

They influenced the election?  How?  Did they alter emails?  How would Russia hacking emails or Tweeters or Bookfaces or Instagrounds or Snaptwat have any influence on how somebody voted? 

I'm not asking this as if I'm insinuating one side or the other (Dems/Repugs) is or should be butthurt.  I get other countries hacking shoot as a problem for National security.  But, can someone splain their effect on the election?   
You know so little. You dumb man. We own country and Trump is ours. We hate black president and all the sissy fags that support Hillary, so we steal election. Dumbass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2016, 02:33:14 PM »
You know so little. You dumb man. We own country and Trump is ours. We hate black president and all the sissy fags that support Hillary, so we steal election. Dumbass.

Rusev!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2016, 04:03:21 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2016, 04:35:24 PM »

That's Sgt. Donny Donowitz. You might know him better by his nickname: "The Bear Jew". Now, if you heard of Aldo the Apache, you gotta have heard of the Bear Jew. He bashes Russians' brains in with a baseball bat is what he does. Now, Vlad, I'm gonna ask you one last goddamn time, if you still respectfully refuse, I'm callin' the Bear Jew over. He's gonna take that big bat of his, and he's gonna beat your ass to death with it. Now, take your Chicken Kiev lickin' finger and show me what you hacked.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 04:37:34 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2016, 04:53:50 AM »
That's Sgt. Donny Donowitz. You might know him better by his nickname: "The Bear Jew". Now, if you heard of Aldo the Apache, you gotta have heard of the Bear Jew. He bashes Russians' brains in with a baseball bat is what he does. Now, Vlad, I'm gonna ask you one last goddamn time, if you still respectfully refuse, I'm callin' the Bear Jew over. He's gonna take that big bat of his, and he's gonna beat your ass to death with it. Now, take your Chicken Kiev lickin' finger and show me what you hacked.
All you gotta do is tune into NPR. They have a total breakdown of the 30,000 emails the Ruskies sent and the one that was opened causing this shit storm. December 19, 2016 is the day that will live in emphamy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2016, 12:38:03 PM »

:thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2017, 10:06:44 PM »
Well one head has already rolled...others might be on the block.

Trump campaign aides had repeated contacts with Russian Intelligence, per New York Times.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html?smid=fb-share&referer=http://m.facebook.com/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2017, 10:40:16 AM »

I'm not asking this as if I'm insinuating one side or the other (Dems/Repugs) is or should be butthurt.  I get other countries hacking shit as a problem for National security.  But, can someone splain their effect on the election?   
Cliffs: When people say Russians "tampered" with the election, they don't mean rigged polling machines or fabricated any emails. They mean they actively influenced public opinion.

The first iteration of "Fake News", before it got appropriated (rightly IMO) back at the "mainstream media" for shoddy fact checking, was a term specifically used for sites that propagated patently false, intentionally misleading "news" about Hillary Clinton. Sites like ABCnew.com.co or CNN.website that are meant to mimic real news sites but had stories about Hillary Clinton engaging in criminal activity, being on her death bed, etc. While I'm all on board with dishing the "Fake News" moniker back at CNN etc. when they get important facts wrong even if to push an agenda, it's a wholly different phenomenon than these completely made up, intentionally deceiving websites.

The vast majority of those sites were out of Russia. Knowing the oligarchy that Russia is, it is reasonable to assume Putin had a hand in that.

The second thing is the hacked DNC emails. Two things there. One, I was originally highly skeptical at the validity of claims that we knew for sure the hacks originated from the Russian government. However, every day recently it is becoming clearer and clearer that we do have evidence that this is true. Does it mean that what the Podesta emails brought to light was untrue or invalid? No. The stuff in the emails was real (outside of some of the disjointed Pizzagate theories invented from crazy InfoWars readers) and the source of the leaks are irrelevant in that regard. But they are kind of relevant in that we should be concerned that the Russian government "interfered" with our election in that way. Why were they motivated to pick a side? And even if you think they preferred Trump to Hillary that much for completely innocuous reasons, is it ethical for a foreign government to interfere in that way?

And now, with the recent news with Flynn, we now know that Trump's campaign was actively communicating with Russian Intelligence AND lied about it to American Intelligence. That is a big problem.

We'll see what comes of all of this, but that is the Cliffs of what is going on.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 12:51:18 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2017, 10:57:18 AM »
Cliffs: When people say Russians "tampered" with the election, they don't mean rigged polling machines or fabricated any emails. They mean they actively influenced public opinion.

The first iteration of "Fake News", before it got appropriated (rightly IMO) back at the "mainstream media" for shoddy fact checking, was a term specifically used for sites that propagated patently false, intentionally misleading "news" about Hillary Clinton. Sites like ABCnew.com.co or CNN.website that are meant to mimic real news sites but had stories about Hillary Clinton engaging in criminal activity, being on her death bed, etc. While I'm all on board with dishing the "Fake News" moniker back at CNN etc. when they get important facts wrong even if to push an agenda, it's a wholly different phenomenon than these completely made up, intentionally deceiving websites.

The vast majority of those sites were out of Russia. Knowing the oligarchy that Russia is, it is reasonable to assume Putin had a hand in that.

The second thing is the hacked DNC emails. Two things there. One, I was highly skeptical at the validity of claims that we knew for sure the hacks originated from the Russian government. Every day it is becoming clearer and clearer that we do have evidence that did. Does it mean that what the Podesta emails brought to light was untrue or invalid? No. The stuff in the emails was real (outside of some of the disjointed Pizzagate theories invented from crazy InfoWars readers) and the source of the leaks are irrelevant in that regard. But they are kind of relevant in that we should be concerned that the Russian government "interfered" with our election in that way. Why were they motivated to pick a side? And even if you think they preferred Trump to Hillary that much for completely innocuous reasons, is it ethical for a foreign government to interfere in that way?

And now, with the recent news with Flynn, we now know that Trump's campaign was actively communicating with Russian Intelligence AND lied about it to American Intelligence. That is a big problem.

We'll see what comes of all of this, but that is the Cliffs of what is going on.

You do realize that this is media-stirred bullshit don't you? 

It's a faux controversy ginned up by an media cabal outraged because their pet Islamo-Candidate didn't win.

As president-elect I have no problem with him or his staff communicating with foreign entities including Russia.  I fully expect that in that conversation, the Russians would be concerned about the nonsensical and politically motivated "sanctions" that Obama threw as a smokescreen. 

I also expect that Trump and his transition team would have zero confidence in any of Obama's sycophants in the various organizations including the FBI and the "intelligence" community.  Until he knew who he could trust, I don't blame him for keeping information close to the vest. 

It's patently obvious at this point that the "intelligence community" cannot be trusted.  There is a clear political agenda in place. 

To me?  That's far more disturbing and concerning than Flynn being asked whether Obama's horseshit "sanctions" were going to be kept in place or if we could get back to the business of allying against the threat of radical Islam.   
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 11:04:44 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2017, 02:23:22 PM »
Trump knew about the conversations, he directed them. There'll likely be more Trump people fall on the sword.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2017, 02:31:59 PM »
Trump knew about the conversations, he directed them. There'll likely be more Trump people fall on the sword.

Ohh?

And as chad said last week - pushes all chips to the middle of the table....

Do tell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2017, 03:37:02 PM »

IDGAF if he did. 

It's reached the point to where he should forget about the wall on the border and build a "fuck YOU" wall around the White House. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2017, 04:03:59 PM »
It's patently obvious at this point that the "intelligence community" cannot be trusted.  There is a clear political agenda in place. 

This is was scares me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2017, 04:12:55 PM »
IDGAF if he did. 

It's reached the point to where he should forget about the wall on the border and build a "fuck YOU" wall around the White House.
So you're saying that you want a Dictator?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2017, 04:22:44 PM »
Ohh?

And as chad said last week - pushes all chips to the middle of the table....

Do tell.
He's really close to Vladimir Putin and he has business in Russia...not that hard to see that he would want them to know that previous sanctions would be revisited and likely lifted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2017, 04:27:41 PM »
So you're saying that you want a Dictator?

If it prevents the libtards and Islamo-buddy regime we barely got rid of in 2016?  If it prevents smug morons like Bill Maher from pontificating as if they know something? I'd prefer that to them, yes. 

But Trump is no dictator.  He's simply the man in charge, used to getting his way. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2017, 04:29:06 PM »
He's really close to Vladimir Putin and he has business in Russia...not that hard to see that he would want them to know that previous sanctions would be revisited and likely lifted.

And I do not give one single fuck in a rain bucket if that was the case.  Not one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions