dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: What if the Russians?
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2016, 10:56:40 AM »
Fuck's sake.

Not even remotely what I'm saying.

And what I'm saying is most of these people (politicians and media folks) are bitching because they got caught. That's the crux of ALL of this. They got beat at their own game. The product we're seeing - whether it's a recount, or assange, or Putin - is all the reaction of some maniacal spoiled brats who didn't get their way. And to that there is nothing illegal about it or show stopping. But the narrative is being driven that direction.

Alls I'm sayin counselor. If I misinterpreted your response my apologies.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 10:58:58 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2016, 11:00:40 AM »
Anybody seen that Snowden flick? I wondered how Robin did as Snowman. I know Divergent chick is naked in it. Haven't heard much else.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2016, 12:53:03 PM »
And what I'm saying is most of these people (politicians and media folks) are bitching because they got caught. That's the crux of ALL of this. They got beat at their own game. The product we're seeing - whether it's a recount, or assange, or Putin - is all the reaction of some maniacal spoiled brats who didn't get their way. And to that there is nothing illegal about it or show stopping. But the narrative is being driven that direction.

What game? The dims are so trustworthy!

“There’s always going to be small problems to some degree, but we didn’t expect the degree of problem we saw in Detroit. This isn’t normal,” said Krista Haroutunian, chairwoman of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/voter-fraud-michigan-recount-uncovers-many-votes-37-detroit-precincts/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2016, 01:49:56 PM »
What if the Department of Homeland Security tried to hack voter machines in Georgia?

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/12/no_author/attempted-hack-us-voter-database/

Attempted Hack of US Voter Database Traced to IP Address Used by US Government
An attempted hack of a voter database in Georgia was traced to an IP address used by the Department of Homeland Security. We blame Russia, of course.

What if, like the Romans, our own fucking government causes ALL of the problems and blames others?

WTF?

the CIA has concluded that “Russian operatives covertly interfered in the election campaign in an attempt to ensure the Republican candidate’s victory.”

If the CIA is actually stupid enough to believe this, the US is without a competent intelligence agency. Of course, the CIA didn’t say and doesn’t believe any such thing. The fake news stories in the presstitute media are all sourced to unnamed officials. Former British ambassador Craig Murray described the reports accurately: “bullshit.”

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/12/paul-craig-roberts/youre-peace/

What if our own government wants endless global conflict and expects us to pay for it ALL?

Peter Schiff, president of Euro-Pacific Capital, has written several books on the state of the financial system. His focus is on the long-term consequences of years of government and central bank manipulation of fiat currencies:

“Never in the course of history has a country’s economy failed because its currency was too strong…The view that a weak currency is desirable is so absurd that it could only have been devised to serve the political agenda of those engineering the descent. And while I don’t blame policy makers from spinning self-serving fairy tales (that is their nature), I find extreme fault with those hypnotized members of the media and the financial establishment who have checked their reason at the door. A currency war is different from any other kind of conventional war in that the object is to kill oneself. The nation that succeeds in inflicting the most damage on its own citizens wins the war. ” [emphasis added]

Sacrificing the stability of national currencies has been used as a way prop up failing private institutions around the globe. By kicking the can down the road yet another time, bureaucrats and bankers sealed the fate of the financial system as we know it.

A currency war has been declared, ensuring that the U.S. dollar, Euro, Yen and many other state currencies are linked in a suicide pact. Printing money and endlessly expanding debt are policies that will erode the underlying value of every dollar in people’s wallets, as well as digital funds in their bank accounts. This new war operates in the shadows of the public’s ignorance, slowly undermining social and economic stability through inflation and other consequences of central control. As the Federal Reserve leads the rest of the world’s central banks down the rabbit hole, the vortex it’s creating will affect everyone in the globalized economy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2016, 09:24:16 AM »

McCain and Schumer were on a news panel Monday morning discussing the Russians hacking into BOTH RNC and DNC networks.

I'm not saying the shit that was spread/released vis a vis Clinton (the "emails") was false.

I'm not saying I endorse/condone any of the shit uncovered in the "emails."

I'm not whining/crying that "my side" (spit) lost.

I'm saying that it is exceedingly odd that a foreign power with dirt on BOTH parties chose to disseminate information damaging only one of the two candidates. 

I'm saying that the intertwining of Trump's business interests with the Russians combined with their peek into the politics that put him in power should be troubling to everyone.

I'm saying that Putin/Kremlin has Trump in a compromised position and this should be troubling to everyone.

Now, if some of you guys are done shadow-boxing my point, pummeling arguments that I never made and generally being the reactionaries that we've all come to know and...well, know...then we can dial back the assumptions and chat about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2016, 10:32:27 AM »
McCain and Schumer were on a news panel Monday morning discussing the Russians hacking into BOTH RNC and DNC networks.

I'm not saying the shit that was spread/released vis a vis Clinton (the "emails") was false.

I'm not saying I endorse/condone any of the shit uncovered in the "emails."

I'm not whining/crying that "my side" (spit) lost.

I'm saying that it is exceedingly odd that a foreign power with dirt on BOTH parties chose to disseminate information damaging only one of the two candidates. 

I'm saying that the intertwining of Trump's business interests with the Russians combined with their peek into the politics that put him in power should be troubling to everyone.

I'm saying that Putin/Kremlin has Trump in a compromised position and this should be troubling to everyone.

Now, if some of you guys are done shadow-boxing my point, pummeling arguments that I never made and generally being the reactionaries that we've all come to know and...well, know...then we can dial back the assumptions and chat about it.

I'm saying you're wrong. 

There's nothing to talk about, Keith Behar. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2016, 10:37:53 AM »
I'm saying you're wrong. 

There's nothing to talk about, Keith Behar.

O.
K.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2016, 01:10:22 PM »
I'm concerned about the hacking and the potential of blackmail with any and all politicians. I am glad that the Dem emails were discovered, I just hate it took Russian hackers. And didn't wiki say info did not come from Russian hackers?

Regardless, this and similar cyber crime is a major threat to our security. Probably more likely than a North Korea nuke attack but could be as devastating.

This should be a bipartisan concern and not just something to make baseless accusations about Trump stealing the election.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2016, 02:37:31 PM »
I'm concerned about the hacking and the potential of blackmail with any and all politicians. I am glad that the Dem emails were discovered, I just hate it took Russian hackers. And didn't wiki say info did not come from Russian hackers?

Regardless, this and similar cyber crime is a major threat to our security. Probably more likely than a North Korea nuke attack but could be as devastating.

This should be a bipartisan concern and not just something to make baseless accusations about Trump stealing the election.

The "Russian hacker" line is Clinton camp bullshit reinforced by a politicized Obama-led federal government.

The mission is to delegitimize Trump. 

And you are swallowing the bait.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2016, 03:29:26 PM »
The "Russian hacker" line is Clinton camp bullshit reinforced by a politicized Obama-led federal government.

The mission is to delegitimize Trump. 

And you are swallowing the bait.
Whether this instance proves to be Russian hacking is immaterial to me. It may have influenced the election. It may not have. Regardless, the story wasn't fiction with Hillary's unsecured server and influence with party politics.

The hacking is still rampant and we're not prepared.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2016, 05:15:31 PM »
Whether this instance proves to be Russian hacking is immaterial to me. It may have influenced the election. It may not have. Regardless, the story wasn't fiction with Hillary's unsecured server and influence with party politics.

The hacking is still rampant and we're not prepared.

Agree that data security is a myth. 

But "the Russians done stolt this hear elecSHUN" is unabashed nonsense. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2016, 10:41:16 PM »
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/us-officials-putin-personally-involved-in-us-election-hack/ar-AAlzZQI?ocid=sf

If proven true, and it's sounding like it is, this is a problem...a big fucking problem. Yes, there is corruption in the DNC and it was somewhat brought to light. But to sit there and think that there isn't corruption in the RNC is just plain ignorant and, in this case, dangerous. If the tables were turned and Putin had a vendetta against Trump and government agencies stated that Putin had involvement in tampering with our Presidential election in favor of Clinton...everyone that's trying to whitewash it, right now, would all be clamoring for blood. Therefore, it is wrong on many levels.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2016, 12:01:46 AM »
LOL. Trump wasn't exactly RNC!

And any dirt on Trump was released...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2016, 01:49:46 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2016, 09:18:43 AM »
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/us-officials-putin-personally-involved-in-us-election-hack/ar-AAlzZQI?ocid=sf

If proven true, and it's sounding like it is, this is a problem...a big fucking problem. Yes, there is corruption in the DNC and it was somewhat brought to light. But to sit there and think that there isn't corruption in the RNC is just plain ignorant and, in this case, dangerous. If the tables were turned and Putin had a vendetta against Trump and government agencies stated that Putin had involvement in tampering with our Presidential election in favor of Clinton...everyone that's trying to whitewash it, right now, would all be clamoring for blood. Therefore, it is wrong on many levels.

That is the bullshit. 

No "tampering." 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2016, 09:57:53 AM »

I think I am gonna need your definition of "tampering" in this instance, cause if we are saying that tampering constitutes favoring one side over the other then the first ones to the hangman's noose should be our own media. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2016, 01:52:16 PM »
I think I am gonna need your definition of "tampering" in this instance, cause if we are saying that tampering constitutes favoring one side over the other then the first ones to the hangman's noose should be our own media.
It's amazing how these morons were singing the praises of our secure electoral process when it appeared the bitch was running away with the election. The nefarious Russians got drug into it only after Trump beat her ass.

I love this shit. These ignorant assholes couldn't do more to guarantee another ass whipping in the next election than what they're doing right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2016, 02:16:35 PM »
It's amazing how these morons were singing the praises of our secure electoral process when it appeared the bitch was running away with the election. The nefarious Russians got drug into it only after Trump beat her ass.

I love this shit. These ignorant assholes couldn't do more to guarantee another ass whipping in the next election than what they're doing right now.
Putin and Russia's involvement was brought up a few times before election day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions