Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

What if the Russians?

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
What if the Russians?
« on: December 12, 2016, 01:18:24 PM »
Oh my GOD!! What if the Russians won Trump the election!!1!!?!!  Oh my GOD!!!11!  Democracy has done been corrupted!!!1! 

Seriously? 

I don't care if the "leaks" came from the Russians, the Jews, Pete Carroll, Emilio Estevez, Dennis Rodman, the Brady Bunch or Hong Kong Phooey. 

Does the source alter in any way, shape or form the content?  No. 

I'm GLAD that somebody had the courage and audacity to expose that heinous bitch for what she was, to let people see a sliver of her reality and not what she pretended to be. 

The real story here is that the American media was so entrenched in her campaign and invested in her success that it downplayed, ignored, obfuscated, falsified and glossed over her many atrocities. 

I've wondered that if the reluctance to take her on was fear based. 

Whatever the reason, it's pathetic that it took someone who had to flee from her wrath and who didn't fear her reprisals to bring a small portion of this information out. 

So spare me the wailing and moaning.   

She's awful and needs to go away. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: What if the Russians?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 01:58:57 PM »
Oh my GOD!! What if the Russians won Trump the election!!1!!?!!  Oh my GOD!!!11!  Democracy has done been corrupted!!!1! 

Seriously? 

I don't care if the "leaks" came from the Russians, the Jews, Pete Carroll, Emilio Estevez, Dennis Rodman, the Brady Bunch or Hong Kong Phooey. 

Does the source alter in any way, shape or form the content?  No. 

I'm GLAD that somebody had the courage and audacity to expose that heinous bitch for what she was, to let people see a sliver of her reality and not what she pretended to be. 

The real story here is that the American media was so entrenched in her campaign and invested in her success that it downplayed, ignored, obfuscated, falsified and glossed over her many atrocities. 

I've wondered that if the reluctance to take her on was fear based. 

Whatever the reason, it's pathetic that it took someone who had to flee from her wrath and who didn't fear her reprisals to bring a small portion of this information out. 

So spare me the wailing and moaning.   

She's awful and needs to go away.
Playing the  Hong Kong Phooey card is taking it a bit too far.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 04:00:32 PM »
Trump's tiny cock must make things easier for you when you open wide to swallow it all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 04:08:46 PM »
Trump's tiny cock must make things easier for you when you open wide to swallow it all.

Yeah, but he has really small hands so it looks much bigger than it really is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 04:24:49 PM »
Just a question here.  How do you know Trump has a tiny cock.
Just wondering
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 09:34:59 PM »

So the information exposed was false? 

What difference, at this point, does it make?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2016, 09:39:30 PM »
So the information exposed was false? 

Not what I said.

What difference, at this point, does it make?

It means that the Russians most likely have more leverage over DT than HC.  Odd that only one side was harmed by this intervention, no?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2016, 11:10:28 PM »
I know a little Russian.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2016, 11:14:43 PM »

It means that the Russians most likely have more leverage over DT than HC.  Odd that only one side was harmed by this intervention, no?

Leverage?  Don't be asinine. 

They have no leverage.  The only way there would be any leverage would be if Trump himself was complicit in the gathering and exchange.  If he made some sort of deal with somebody to get the information out there in exchange for something -- which didn't happen. 

If there was a calculated effort to boost Trump's candidacy, (and I don't buy it at all) it was only because Putin had no respect for Clinton (I believe she made disparaging personal comments about him)  and assumed Trump would be more reasonable and pragmatic in negotiations. 

I also don't believe shit or shinola coming from the Clinton/Obama cabal.  They are liars of the highest order and will stop at nothing to retain control.  This is just another pile of garbage from a butthurt pack of jackals.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 11:17:31 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2016, 11:31:04 PM »
All it shows me is that national security has turned to shit with obummer in charge!

Still got the shills screaming. You lost, sthu!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2016, 09:47:11 AM »
Not what I said.

What if I told you that the "Russian intervention"......exposed the democrats' intervention?

The dems have been playing on a very tilted playing field for a long while. Anything assange or the Russians may have exposed simply titled it back a little towards the middle. If the emails that were released don't show that to you, then you are not looking hard. And it's not anything to do with trump. He was simply the other guy running against her.

It's about someone or some group finally calling one side out on their horseshit and exposing it to the light of day for all to see. And being the narcissistic ego maniacs they are, they don't like being exposed this way. People have a right to know who these people are.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 09:53:01 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2016, 09:54:08 AM »
If only a Presidential Candidate had warned us 4 years ago about how the Russians were our #1 geopolitical foe.  Surely, had that happened, the Media or his opponent wouldn't have mocked him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2016, 09:59:29 AM »
If only a Presidential Candidate had warned us 4 years ago about how the Russians were our #1 geopolitical foe.  Surely, had that happened, the Media or his opponent wouldn't have mocked him.

They are. When we have the wrong president in office dealing with them.

Do we want to coexist peacefully or do we want another Cold War? Some are hell bent on the latter and I don't know why. That's asinine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2016, 10:02:46 AM »
Can't we all just get along?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2016, 10:15:28 AM »
"The election was hacked."

"Trump won because of Russian hackers"

"Russian hackers stole the election"

"Hackers interfered with election results" 

Every bit of that is a false narrative now being pushed by the ass chapped media. 

The election was not hacked, stolen or interfered with.    Hillary Clinton was exposed for what she is.  Period. 

The funny thing is that even if none of that had ever happened, the result would still be the same. 

She lost Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Ohio not because of anything revealed in the leaks, but because of her own idiotic campaign strategy (and that of the "progressive party") which ignored vast swaths of 'deplorable' Americans because they weren't as erudite, educated or sophisticated as she believed herself to be. 

She lost because of who she is and how she plays in the forgotten middle America. 

She lost because she was essentially running as old white lady Obama, and because the people in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Ohio had already seen that movie for the last eight years and their lives weren't getting any better. 

She lost because she was (rightly) perceived as a win-at-all-costs political entity. 

She lost because patriots didn't appreciate the lies she told in regard to Benghazi or her cavalier attitude about the deaths of US citizens as a result of her own incompetence.

She lost because she had no message that appealed to anyone outside her core. 

She lost because she blithely assumed women would vote for her because she is a woman, blacks and latinos would vote for her because she is a democrat and that would be enough.  And yet she had no real message that resonated even with those voting blocs.

The Russians didn't steal the election.  The DNC and the DAC (Dumbass Clintons) threw it away. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2016, 10:23:54 AM »
"The election was hacked."

"Trump won because of Russian hackers"

"Russian hackers stole the election"

"Hackers interfered with election results" 

Every bit of that is a false narrative now being pushed by the ass chapped media. 

The election was not hacked, stolen or interfered with.    Hillary Clinton was exposed for what she is.  Period. 

The funny thing is that even if none of that had ever happened, the result would still be the same. 

She lost Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Ohio not because of anything revealed in the leaks, but because of her own idiotic campaign strategy (and that of the "progressive party") which ignored vast swaths of 'deplorable' Americans because they weren't as erudite, educated or sophisticated as she believed herself to be. 

She lost because of who she is and how she plays in the forgotten middle America. 

She lost because she was essentially running as old white lady Obama, and because the people in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Ohio had already seen that movie for the last eight years and their lives weren't getting any better. 

She lost because she was (rightly) perceived as a win-at-all-costs political entity. 

She lost because patriots didn't appreciate the lies she told in regard to Benghazi or her cavalier attitude about the deaths of US citizens as a result of her own incompetence.

She lost because she had no message that appealed to anyone outside her core. 

She lost because she blithely assumed women would vote for her because she is a woman, blacks and latinos would vote for her because she is a democrat and that would be enough.  And yet she had no real message that resonated even with those voting blocs.

The Russians didn't steal the election.  The DNC and the DAC (Dumbass Clintons) threw it away.

Exposing people for who they are and all of their corruption is also not stealing an election. It's informing a populous. No one here in the U.S.  other than breitbart or drudge will touch a dem on this stuff. The dems have always had the Msm to do their digging for them on the GOP. 

So if others outside this country want to, what's the issue?? It isn't like they inflated totals or did voter intimidation at polls. They simply exposed information about these people that unveiled how corrupt they were at their core. Why would a voter NOT want to know this stuff ?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2016, 10:27:50 AM »
I'll give you guys this: when you beat up a strawman his ass isn't getting back up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2016, 10:38:29 AM »
I'll give you guys this: when you beat up a strawman his ass isn't getting back up.

I'm really tired of this.  Whenever you (and one of the others on here) gets owned you start talking about straws and hominy. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2016, 10:40:40 AM »
Can't we all just get along?

Probably not.
Wiki-leaks says that the info did not come from Russia. So far Wiki-leaks has been correct and obummer and dims have been caught lying. So I know who I believe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2016, 10:48:48 AM »

You are ok with hidden corruption?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE