Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hillary Clinton's Health Issues

Hillary Clinton's Health Issues
« on: September 11, 2016, 04:41:32 PM »

I would normally say this is the end of a presidential run, but I believe the media is already covering for her. CNN said she had a "stumble" into the car and some are saying she left the memorial early due to heat exhaustion. It was 78 degrees in NYC in the morning. There's no way she had heat exhaustion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Hillary Clinton's Health Issues
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 06:49:21 PM »
In a back-dated letter hand delivered by Mal Moore, Clinton was diagnosed with pneumonia several days ago. Everything is fine. Nothing to see. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 07:07:35 PM »
That was after these and other instances of her hacking up a lung.

And also this.

And this.

Her campaign and the media said she's 100% fine and anyone who questioned it was a conspiratorial idiot. Then it was allergies. Then she overheated in 73 degree weather. Then it was pneumonia. Which is extremely serious in a woman her age, but how can we believe EVEN THAT?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 09:15:07 PM »
Chiz -
Just for a minute I'd like for you to imagine the raging furor that would take place if Trump had fallen out on the sidewalk, lost s shoe and had to be carried to the car. 

His campaign would be over 

Chevy Chase was a major reason Ford lost to Carter and this would be no different.  Trump would never live it down.  Here? They cover for her.  You won't see Amy poehler return to SNL to do Clinton gagging and falling down skits.

Now tell me why we can believe anything -- even his own words -- regarding him from any media outlet.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2016, 10:45:42 PM »
Chiz -
Just for a minute I'd like for you to imagine the raging furor that would take place if Trump had fallen out on the sidewalk, lost s shoe and had to be carried to the car. 

His campaign would be over 

Chevy Chase was a major reason Ford lost to Carter and this would be no different.  Trump would never live it down.  Here? They cover for her.  You won't see Amy poehler return to SNL to do Clinton gagging and falling down skits.

Now tell me why we can believe anything -- even his own words -- regarding him from any media outlet.
The Hillary bias and double standards from the media is undeniable and egregious. Never denied that. It pisses me off.

But do I believe "Even his own words" from videos of him speaking, in context? Yes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2016, 08:18:13 AM »
Hillary is done. I didn't think it would happen to the machine, but the health thing Sunday, compounded with all the other health issues, and combined with the "basket of deplorables" statement will be the end.

Thank god.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2016, 08:32:54 AM »
Hillary is done. I didn't think it would happen to the machine, but the health thing Sunday, compounded with all the other health issues, and combined with the "basket of deplorables" statement will be the end.

Thank god.

I don't think that 51% of the population care.  And I have no confidence that Trump will be able to capitalize on it, anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2016, 10:02:56 AM »
I don't think that 51% of the population care.  And I have no confidence that Trump will be able to capitalize on it, anyway.

Every bit of this....As I saw somewhere else what should really concern those that care is the fact that 51% think that her deeds are ok. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2016, 10:10:20 AM »
That was after these and other instances of her hacking up a lung.

And also this.

And this.

Her campaign and the media said she's 100% fine and anyone who questioned it was a conspiratorial idiot. Then it was allergies. Then she overheated in 73 degree weather. Then it was pneumonia. Which is extremely serious in a woman her age, but how can we believe EVEN THAT?

That convulsion video is creepy as shit. And what makes it more creepy is that I think it's for real.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2016, 10:11:58 AM »

I will say, this is probably the longest I've seen him stay on Task thus far. Maybe he hit the right combo with Conway and the breitbart guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2016, 10:14:48 AM »

Thank god.
Against Romney? McCain? Rubio? Even Cruz? Literally anyone but Looney Tunes Hitler? It would be an unprecedented landslide at this point.

There are rumblings that the DNC is meeting to replace her. Biden perhaps?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2016, 10:16:54 AM »
That convulsion video is creepy as shit. And what makes it more creepy is that I think it's for real.
I think she has Parkinson's. No reason to believe the fifth excuse her campaign offered.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2016, 10:35:03 AM »
I think she has Parkinson's. No reason to believe the fifth excuse her campaign offered.

I just don't see it.  I mean I see it literally but I keep asking myself this question, sure she has not released her medical info to the general masses but if I am the DNC, the RNC, or Run DMC, I am getting to the bottom of any health concerns before the nomination happens.  How was this not done?  Was it because the Clintons are Teflon in their own party as well and nobody dared ask the queen for physical? 
I just find that reason to be far fetched.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2016, 10:36:44 AM »
Was it because the Clintons are Teflon in their own party as well and nobody dared ask the queen for physical? 
Yes. It's not far fetched at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2016, 10:41:38 AM »

Maybe so.  Looking at it another way let's think about everyone who has been running that party? 
All the top ones that come to mind have been Clinton drones so I guess they might not ask once they are told that there is nothing to see. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2016, 11:03:14 AM »

Esp since they "owed" it to her after they snubbed her for Barry in 08.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2016, 11:03:54 AM »
Esp since they "owed" it to her after they snubbed her for Barry in 08.
And literally rigged the election in her favor against Bernie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2016, 12:13:44 PM »

I've seen a lot of people get weirded out by the convulsion video. To me, I see Hillary trying to be silly because she was hit with the "Who is going to be your VP pick?" question. She was trying to humorously play it off like she had just been sucker punched, but she's so socially awkward that it came across like a neurological disorder.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2016, 12:29:37 PM »
I've seen a lot of people get weirded out by the convulsion video. To me, I see Hillary trying to be silly because she was hit with the "Who is going to be your VP pick?" question. She was trying to humorously play it off like she had just been sucker punched, but she's so socially awkward that it came across like a neurological disorder.

I agree with this.  And I fucking loathe the bitch. 

The bigger problem here is that she gets all social cues wrong.  She has no clue how a normal person responds to situations.  She's almost to the point of being autistic.  And she's even worse when she tries to fake it and display what she wrongly believes is the appropriate reaction.

This, combined with her documented dictatorial entitled temper and her total disregard for the truth make her appallingly unfit to lead or to negotiate.  She has none of the qualities required to be an effective president.  You add in an inability to stand up to even the rigors of a campaign?

You top all that off with the fact that she brands as "deplorable" anyone who supports the 2nd amendment, isn't bearing the torch for gay marriage and opposes the infiltration of this country by illegals and Muslims?

Anyone who votes for her is a traitor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2016, 12:50:04 PM »

But the first thing she said after that was "You should try the Chai Latte" or something similar. Why would she say that if she was reacting to a question about the VP?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions