Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hillary Clinton's Health Issues

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Hillary Clinton's Health Issues
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2016, 02:41:18 PM »
Chizzy almost had me leaning toward voting for Doobie but I'm still going with Howard Stern.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2016, 03:00:01 PM »
Actually the combo of johnson and stein is hurting Hillary more. I know, it sounds weird. But is statistically true. Trump leads more when Johnson is in the race. In just a two way matchup Hillary is closer. As weird as it is, Johnson is actually helping trump.
Yep. Stein for pretty obvious reasons. The far far left that think she's a Wall Street whore, a warmonger, and see the disingenuousness of her recent posturing as a civil rights champion (see: Super Predators) are obviously in the Stein camp. By the way, she's a loon. Bernie had his moments, but hoo boy, Jill is out there. And the rest of the disaffected Bernie voters just want the best chance to fuck up the two party system. Johnson is that. In his own words, he agrees with about 75% of Bernie's platform. It's just that other 25% he STRONGLY disagrees on, and it's all specifically his economic policies. Doesn't help that the DNC was exposed to have completely fucked Bernie over for Queen Hillary. Bernie people don't like that.

Then there's me and others like me. Those that see Trump as the clown that he is and could NEVER contribute to him being the president of the United States. You're not wringing a Trump vote out of me. If anything, as I said for 99% of this campaign, if I absolutely HAD to make that binary choice, Hillary is at least the devil you know. Awful within the normal parameters of awful. Me voting for Johnson is not taking away from Trump. I would never vote for him anyway. If anything, even MY vote could be counted as a vote taken away from Hillary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2016, 05:47:49 PM »
Yep. Stein for pretty obvious reasons. The far far left that think she's a Wall Street whore, a warmonger, and see the disingenuousness of her recent posturing as a civil rights champion (see: Super Predators) are obviously in the Stein camp. By the way, she's a loon. Bernie had his moments, but hoo boy, Jill is out there. And the rest of the disaffected Bernie voters just want the best chance to fuck up the two party system. Johnson is that. In his own words, he agrees with about 75% of Bernie's platform. It's just that other 25% he STRONGLY disagrees on, and it's all specifically his economic policies. Doesn't help that the DNC was exposed to have completely fucked Bernie over for Queen Hillary. Bernie people don't like that.

Then there's me and others like me. Those that see Trump as the clown that he is and could NEVER contribute to him being the president of the United States. You're not wringing a Trump vote out of me. If anything, as I said for 99% of this campaign, if I absolutely HAD to make that binary choice, Hillary is at least the devil you know. Awful within the normal parameters of awful. Me voting for Johnson is not taking away from Trump. I would never vote for him anyway. If anything, even MY vote could be counted as a vote taken away from Hillary.
A vote for anyone, other than Hillary, is a vote for Hillary...that's how rigging the system works.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2016, 10:18:46 PM »
A vote for anyone, other than Hillary, is a vote for Hillary...that's how rigging the system works.

You don't do it often, but you're right here. You have potential son.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2016, 10:45:31 PM »
You don't do it often, but you're right here. You have potential son.

Like mentioned, I think everyone here agrees Hitlary is a crazy ass......hell, there are no words to truly describe it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2016, 05:34:59 PM »
Such fucking biased bullshit. 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/09/14/hillary-clinton-campaign-medical-records/90369052/

Sunday's health incident was preceded by Internet rumors fanned by conservative websites the Democratic nominee has broader health issues, a narrative the campaign wants to squash after Clinton spent much of August fundraising in private instead of holding public events.

All a conservative conspiracy.  Nothing to see here. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2016, 06:20:18 PM »
Such fucking biased bullshit. 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/09/14/hillary-clinton-campaign-medical-records/90369052/

Sunday's health incident was preceded by Internet rumors fanned by conservative websites the Democratic nominee has broader health issues, a narrative the campaign wants to squash after Clinton spent much of August fundraising in private instead of holding public events.

All a conservative conspiracy.  Nothing to see here.
Here's the thing. It may be fair to say that any indication she's more sick than her campaign is putting on is in fact at this point "rumors fanned by conservative websites".

But is completely plausible and rational to be skeptical of the broader picture of her health, based on the evidence we've seen, and the fact that her campaign repeatedly lied about it.

What I'm saying is it may be true that only conservative blogs are asking those questions, but they're completely legitimate questions that the mainstream media absolutely should be looking into. But they won't cause Hillary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2016, 08:45:01 PM »
Here's the thing. It may be fair to say that any indication she's more sick than her campaign is putting on is in fact at this point "rumors fanned by conservative websites".

But is completely plausible and rational to be skeptical of the broader picture of her health, based on the evidence we've seen, and the fact that her campaign repeatedly lied about it.

What I'm saying is it may be true that only conservative blogs are asking those questions, but they're completely legitimate questions that the mainstream media absolutely should be looking into. But they won't cause Hillary.

It's not just Hillary chiz.  Thus my anger and frustration.

Every conservative position is demonized by the rabidly left media.  Oppose gay marriage, or homosexuality in general, on moral or religious principles? You're a bigot. You're a homophobe. You're deplorable. 

Support the second amendment? You're a zealot. You're a redneck. You're low class.

Oppose the legitimization of Islam? Against the tidal wave of unvetted refugees? Don't want a mosque or that blaring prayer horn in your community? You're a racist. An Islamaphobe. Deplorable.

Want to protect American jobs and start to rebuild small town Americs  by repealing NAFTA?  You're a dinosaur. This is a world economy. 

Want to boost small business by cutting taxes? You don't care about the poor. 

It's a constant barrage against everything that made this country. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2016, 09:28:15 AM »
Flipping channels early this morning and came across some morning talk show on CNN.  The two guests were talking about how ridiculous it was that Trump was talking about his health with Dr. Oz.  Admittedly, I have no clue what they were talking about and I only sort of know who Dr. Oz is. But what was clear is that the two guests and the two hosts were yukking it up over the whole thing being a farce because Dr. Oz made a contribution to the GOP in the past.  The two guests even went so far as to attack Trump personally, talking about how he is all about show and there's no substance to anything he says or does.

Okay, that's fine to have guests on your show who express their opinions.  But what's definitely not okay is for the hosts to be laughing and agreeing with the opinions and personal attacks, which they clearly were. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2016, 09:45:18 AM »
Flipping channels early this morning and came across some morning talk show on CNN.  The two guests were talking about how ridiculous it was that Trump was talking about his health with Dr. Oz.  Admittedly, I have no clue what they were talking about and I only sort of know who Dr. Oz is. But what was clear is that the two guests and the two hosts were yukking it up over the whole thing being a farce because Dr. Oz made a contribution to the GOP in the past.  The two guests even went so far as to attack Trump personally, talking about how he is all about show and there's no substance to anything he says or does.

Okay, that's fine to have guests on your show who express their opinions.  But what's definitely not okay is for the hosts to be laughing and agreeing with the opinions and personal attacks, which they clearly were.

Don't look at CNN's website. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2016, 09:47:31 AM »
because Dr. Oz made a contribution to the GOP in the past.   

That's not the sum total of his laughability.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2016, 02:44:48 PM »
True. He's no Dr. Drew.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/26/dr-drew-show-canceled-days-after-his-negative-speculation-about-hillary-clintons-health/

If you didn't click on the linky, it says Dr. Drew made comments on a radio show on being concerned about Hil's health and health care.  This little quote from the piece speaks volumes.

"The episode has been removed from the station’s website."

So the Dr. Drew interview has been deleted from the radio station's archives and then, without reason given, Dr. Drew's show is canceled. I can't recall if anyone posted on this subject recently, but I saw several pieces on guys who had mysteriously died or been murdered that had ties to anything negative on Hillary.  Like DNC Staffer, Seth Rich, who was recently gunned down on the street and was purported to be the secret informant to wiki leaks on the emails. 

Is it just tinfoil hat conspiracy theory or are the Clintons really that corrupt and brutal? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2016, 02:52:48 PM »
If you didn't click on the linky, it says Dr. Drew made comments on a radio show on being concerned about Hil's health and health care.  This little quote from the piece speaks volumes.

So the Dr. Drew interview has been deleted from the radio station's archives and then, without reason given, Dr. Drew's show is canceled. I can't recall if anyone posted on this subject recently, but I saw several pieces on guys who had mysteriously died or been murdered that had ties to anything negative on Hillary.  Like DNC Staffer, Seth Rich, who was recently gunned down on the street and was purported to be the secret informant to wiki leaks on the emails. 

Is it just tinfoil hat conspiracy theory or are the Clintons really that corrupt and brutal?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2016, 03:12:39 PM »

That was all from like a WEEK before the infamous faint. He was raked over the coals as a partisan "fake doctor" hack.

I listen to Adam Carolla's podcast daily. He wanted to have him on to generically discuss pneumonia on the show the day after Hillary fainted, not even explicitly relating it to her, and he flatly refused saying he's afraid of more backlash. Orwellian as shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2016, 03:16:03 PM »
That was all from like a WEEK before the infamous faint. He was raked over the coals as a partisan "fake doctor" hack.

I listen to Adam Carolla's podcast daily. He wanted to have him on to generically discuss pneumonia on the show the day after Hillary fainted, not even explicitly relating it to her, and he flatly refused saying he's afraid of more backlash. Orwellian as shit.

Jeezus   :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2016, 03:16:53 PM »

I listen to Adam Carolla's podcast daily. He wanted to have him on to generically discuss pneumonia on the show the day after Hillary fainted, not even explicitly relating it to her, and he flatly refused saying he's afraid of more of a  headshot. Orwellian as shit.

FTFY
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2016, 03:25:28 PM »

Pretty sad considering they, themselves, all donate to the Democrats.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2016, 03:55:35 PM »
Watching Hillary speak in NC on tv. First rally since pneumonia.

Must say, she's hitting Trump in the right plac s. Best job I've seen her do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Token

« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2016, 03:57:20 PM »
Do you all realize that Hillary has fucked herself so hard that Jeb fucking Bush would win this election in a landslide if his entire platform was raising taxes to pay for a nuclear war on Saddam Hussain?

I wonder if the Romans knew their empire was crashing?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions