Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hillary Clinton's Health Issues

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Hillary Clinton's Health Issues
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2016, 04:04:38 PM »
Do you all realize that Hillary has fucked herself so hard that Jeb fucking Bush would win this election in a landslide if his entire platform was raising taxes to pay for a nuclear war on Saddam Hussain?

I wonder if the Romans knew their empire was crashing?

There is a shit ton of folks we need to nuke here first. You are right, but we all know the folks that support her don't care what's she done, what's she going to do or even if she is guilty of anything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2016, 04:16:32 PM »

There is a shit ton of folks we need to nuke here first. You are right, but we all know the folks that support her don't care what's she done, what's she going to do or even if she is guilty of anything.

Start with that His and Hers show on ESPN.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2016, 07:02:20 AM »
If you didn't click on the linky, it says Dr. Drew made comments on a radio show on being concerned about Hil's health and health care.  This little quote from the piece speaks volumes.

"The episode has been removed from the station’s website."

So the Dr. Drew interview has been deleted from the radio station's archives and then, without reason given, Dr. Drew's show is canceled. I can't recall if anyone posted on this subject recently, but I saw several pieces on guys who had mysteriously died or been murdered that had ties to anything negative on Hillary.  Like DNC Staffer, Seth Rich, who was recently gunned down on the street and was purported to be the secret informant to wiki leaks on the emails. 

Is it just tinfoil hat conspiracy theory or are the Clintons really that corrupt and brutal?

So some of you may or may not know but the skirt is a physicians assistant.  She saw the diagnoses that the Hillary campaign put out and confirmed what some have said that they are made up.  They don't exist and the tests that they say she has have run on her also do not exist. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2016, 08:25:06 AM »
So some of you may or may not know but the skirt is a physicians assistant.  She saw the diagnoses that the Hillary campaign put out and confirmed what some have said that they are made up.  They don't exist and the tests that they say she has have run on her also do not exist.

So many things that need to be released to the public but everyone is scared to do it. Maybe Anonymous could take a stab at it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions