Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hillary Clinton's Health Issues

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Hillary Clinton's Health Issues
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2016, 01:38:18 PM »
dictatorial entitled temper and her total disregard for the truth make her appallingly unfit to lead or to negotiate.

Um...but, you see...

Ah...fuck it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2016, 02:19:11 PM »
Um...but, you see...

Ah...fuck it.
You have a point, wes, but IMO the "lesser of two evils" gap is rapidly deteriorating.

I think most (not all) of his inconsistencies are due to sheer ignorance of the subject.

Hers are deceitful lies.

Both are bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2016, 02:27:00 PM »
I am not sure who wrote this but it sums up how I feel in regards to her.
Her policy and ideology are issues to me but they are secondary.

Clinton is ....., someone with no honor, little courage and commitment only to her endless ambition. This has nothing to do with gender, party affiliation, ideology or policy. It is a question of character — not just hers, but ours. Electing Clinton would mean abandoning holding people accountable for grievous errors of integrity and responsibility. What we already know about her security infractions should disqualify her for any government position that deals in information critical to mission success, domestic or foreign. But beyond that, her responses to being found out — dismissing its importance, claiming ignorance, blaming others — indict her beyond anything the investigation can reveal. Those elements reveal her character. And the saddest thing is that so many in America seem not to care.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2016, 02:37:26 PM »
And literally rigged the election in her favor against Bernie.

They really did. It was predetermined. Bought and paid for. Ask Al Franken.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2016, 02:40:46 PM »
She gon' alright. Subcortical Vascular Dementia with Complex Partial Seizures.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2016, 02:51:54 PM »
She gon' alright. Subcortical Vascular Dementia with Complex Partial Seizures.

I am really afraid to click on any link you give because of being black listed. Please summarize.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2016, 02:52:50 PM »
I am really afraid to click on any link you give because of being black listed. Please summarize.
That type of shit is why people brush off any of this shit as insane conspiracy. Cause that video was chock full of it. Unsurprisingly considering the source.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2016, 04:11:23 PM »
That type of shit is why people brush off any of this shit as insane conspiracy. Cause that video was chock full of it. Unsurprisingly considering the source.
Everyone has a theory, what is yours? I say she's just fucked up in every way. That is all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2016, 04:36:17 PM »
You have a point, wes, but IMO the "lesser of two evils" gap is rapidly deteriorating.

I think most (not all) of his inconsistencies are due to sheer ignorance of the subject.

Hers are deceitful lies.

Both are bad.

He can -- and will -- hire people who know.

She won't because she thinks she already knows it all and that you are really really dumb.

One is worse. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2016, 05:30:37 PM »

Hers are deceitful lies.

Both are bad.

The tone-deafness of the comment made my knee-jerk.

I'll go back to watching this bullshit from the sidelines.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2016, 05:48:57 PM »
The tone-deafness of the comment made my knee-jerk.

I'll go back to watching this bullshit from the sidelines.

Please stay there on Election Day. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2016, 05:52:46 PM »

Hers are deceitful lies.

Both are bad.

There is hope.

You have recognized the fact that there are two people to chose from and one of those two will be President of the United States. One is Hillary. One is Trump. If you don't vote for one, you are supporting the other as President.

This is what all us deplorable Trump supporters have been saying all along....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2016, 05:57:05 PM »
He can -- and will -- hire people who know.

She won't because she thinks she already knows it all and that you are really really dumb.

One is worse.

I'd like to think this is the case.  However, he's shown all through this campaign that he listens to no one.  He has no filter.  I think the man is brilliant in several areas, but I think he's just as stubborn as Hillary in wanting it done his way without any interference. 

I'm hoping that if he does get elected, those negotiating skills that so many on here have alluded to, take over and "trump" all the bravado.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2016, 05:59:56 PM »
I'd like to think this is the case.  However, he's shown all through this campaign that he listens to no one.  He has no filter.  I think the man is brilliant in several areas, but I think he's just as stubborn as Hillary in wanting it done his way without any interference. 

I'm hoping that if he does get elected, those negotiating skills that so many on here have alluded to, take over and "trump" all the bravado.

I think after going through Lewandowski and Manafort, he's hit on the right one with Kellyanne Conway. She's worked with Reagan and most recently with Cruz. Very bright and seems to have kept him on task since taking over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2016, 06:01:28 PM »

^^^

There is hope.

You have recognized the fact that there are two people to chose from and one of those two will be President of the United States. One is Hillary. One is Trump. If you don't vote for one, you are supporting the other as President.

This is what all us deplorable Trump supporters have been saying all along....
Nothing's really changed. I still won't ever vote for either of them, and whichever gets in office, I won't trust further than I can throw.

Before I could answer a hypothetical if I HAD to vote for one or the other, and not abstain and not vote third party, with a gun to my head, who would I vote for, and I probably would have answered that Hillary.

Now I just couldn't answer. I'd request you pull the trigger.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 06:04:29 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2016, 06:50:42 PM »
^^^
Nothing's really changed. I still won't ever vote for either of them, and whichever gets in office, I won't trust further than I can throw.

Before I could answer a hypothetical if I HAD to vote for one or the other, and not abstain and not vote third party, with a gun to my head, who would I vote for, and I probably would have answered that Hillary.

Now I just couldn't answer. I'd request you pull the trigger.

Well Bernie supporters should be shot anyway.

I don't get folks not voting.  It just tells me that person didn't get his or her way and is throwing a tantrum like a 13 year old who didn't get the latest iPhone the day after it was released.

Vote.  Vote for the person you think will get the job done in your eyes for the better of the country.  Or at least the one that has the best avenue to achieve your ideologies.  Write someone in. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2016, 11:53:18 AM »
I say she's just fucked up in every way. That is all.

I think everyone here agrees with that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2016, 01:27:49 PM »
Well Bernie supporters should be shot anyway.

I don't get folks not voting.  It just tells me that person didn't get his or her way and is throwing a tantrum like a 13 year old who didn't get the latest iPhone the day after it was released.

Vote.  Vote for the person you think will get the job done in your eyes for the better of the country.  Or at least the one that has the best avenue to achieve your ideologies.  Write someone in.
I am doing that. I'm voting for Gary Johnson. I did that in 2012 when I wasn't viscerally disgusted by either candidate (yes, including Obama). I'm sure as shit doing it in 2016.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2016, 01:46:05 PM »
I am doing that. I'm voting for Gary Johnson. I did that in 2012 when I wasn't viscerally disgusted by either candidate (yes, including Obama). I'm sure as shit doing it in 2016.

Charge ahead on your mighty steed!

Anything that doesn't help Trump get elected, helps her.  And I cannot abide that. 

Doobie would probably be worse than Trump, primarily because he's a teletubbie with bad hair.  There is no category for "worse than her"

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2016, 02:02:13 PM »
Charge ahead on your mighty steed!

Anything that doesn't help Trump get elected, helps her.  And I cannot abide that. 

Doobie would probably be worse than Trump, primarily because he's a teletubbie with bad hair.  There is no category for "worse than her"

Actually the combo of johnson and stein is hurting Hillary more. I know, it sounds weird. But is statistically true. Trump leads more when Johnson is in the race. In just a two way matchup Hillary is closer. As weird as it is, Johnson is actually helping trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE