Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fall Practice

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Fall Practice
« Reply #120 on: August 23, 2016, 11:21:04 AM »
Jesus H. Christ, this thread went into the shitter quickly.

Fucking Kiss?

:facepalm:

Well it did start out as a funny joke as I replaced Kaos's avatar with a KISS painted football playing Jay Jacobs. 

What else do we have to discuss, apparently Auburn is going to suck this year and we haven't even played a game.  Get on the bus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #121 on: August 23, 2016, 11:24:58 AM »
Well it did start out as a funny joke as I replaced Kaos's avatar with a KISS painted football playing Jay Jacobs. 

What else do we have to discuss, apparently Auburn is going to suck this year and we haven't even played a game.  Get on the bus.

We can discuss:

The mind-numbing mediocrity of Dan Mullen who apparently was sitting on the next coming of Johnny UnitasNamathMontanaBrady the past 4 years.

The implosion in South Bend.

The now-certain rubber match between Diaz and McGregor.

The price of tea in China.

Anyfuckingthing but the worst, most god-awful excuse for "hard rock" ever forced down the gullet of the American public.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #122 on: August 23, 2016, 11:31:30 AM »

Fucking Kiss?

I get the feeling your All out of love?  (Better?)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #123 on: August 23, 2016, 11:32:37 AM »
Anyfuckingthing but the worst, most god-awful excuse for "hard rock" ever forced down the gullet of the American public.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #124 on: August 23, 2016, 11:33:48 AM »

Still better than kiss.

And you'll never convince me that is not Ted Cruz squatting in the front.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #125 on: August 23, 2016, 11:42:56 AM »
This describes me to a T.  Or is it a Tee?  Tea?  Whatever.

I don't recall ever being less excited going into a football season.  Maybe it's because I've moved to Georgia and therefore not inundated with all things crimpsun so my hatred has tempered.  Maybe I'm too busy chasing 3 rugrats around to have time to do much else.  I don't know what it is, but I do know I'm already at the mid-season mehs and we haven't even kicked off the first game. 

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure it's subconsciously I know we are going to get slaughtered by the Fightin' Dabbos and I've decided not to set myself up to be pissadointed.  Even though I still will be.
Same.

And those of you projecting the B'ham bowl, I think that's setting the bar a little high. I think it's gonna take more than a few upsets to be bowl eligible.

I seriously am not sure we can beat Arkansas State, much less any SEC team on our schedule. Vandy's the only one I'd put us over 50% on and that's if we take them seriously.

Are y'all aware that Arkansas State has former Oklahoma quarterback Justice Hansen, former Alabama defensive lineman Dee Liner, former all-star TCU return man Cameron Echols-Luper (Curtis's boy), and many other top-level transfer talent?

I'm predicting pain, but it's gonna be ours.

If we had a QB on the roster who could stand out among last year's fuckup, Last Chance U's backup QB who played behind the redneck kid that didn't end up getting a scholly anywhere, and the white boy who's not doing very much to impress...OR...either the first or second string RBs going into the spring (Jovon or Roc)...I might feel otherwise.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 11:48:23 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #126 on: August 23, 2016, 11:43:45 AM »
Something tells me you navy guys know a lot about this and your War Machine.
A ship ain't nothing but a hunk of steel, but Anyway You Slice it - I was the war machine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #127 on: August 23, 2016, 11:44:44 AM »
Calling it now we beat Clemson....suck on that hatahs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #128 on: August 23, 2016, 11:59:53 AM »

Puff puff pass, homie
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

bgreene

« Reply #129 on: August 23, 2016, 12:03:45 PM »

I'm with ya GF.  All this negativity is just bad mojo.  Y'all sound like a bunch of bitches!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #130 on: August 23, 2016, 12:07:23 PM »
Same.

And those of you projecting the B'ham bowl, I think that's setting the bar a little high. I think it's gonna take more than a few upsets to be bowl eligible.

I seriously am not sure we can beat Arkansas State, much less any SEC team on our schedule. Vandy's the only one I'd put us over 50% on and that's if we take them seriously.

Are y'all aware that Arkansas State has former Oklahoma quarterback Justice Hansen, former Alabama defensive lineman Dee Liner, former all-star TCU return man Cameron Echols-Luper (Curtis's boy), and many other top-level transfer talent?

I'm predicting pain, but it's gonna be ours.

Look I get your stance. 

However what everyone is overlooking is that we are in a new year.  With new teams. 

Honestly, (and I'm not saying they are gonna suck because that backfires on me every year) if you look at all of the SEC teams including bama they have same amount if not more question marks than we do.  QB issues...check, RB depth...check, OL loss of players...not for us. 

Arkansas- new QB,
LSU- still one sided offense, Forunette tweaked his ankle don't tell me he isn't looking to the pros.
Ole Miss- Solid team pretty much intact from last year, off field issues though
Miss State- No Dak I say they return to bottom
aTm- QB issues, team issues

UGA - new coach...new qb
Vandy- still vandy

Look I have been an Auburn fan a long time. I get it! We cocoon ourselves as to not be disappointed.  Most of us don't want to get excited, because excitement leads to heartbreak when it comes to our team. 

I get those that think 8 wins is doable, I don't get the total destruction theory though.  We were 6-6 last year with pretty much the same schedule save for Clemson (which is obviously an upgrade). Even if our offense has not improved from last year (which I think it will), I know just the pure addition of Carl Lawson makes our defense better than last year, including better LB play.  Based on that you have to be at the minimum a 6 win season...with a potential to increase from there.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 12:10:28 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #131 on: August 23, 2016, 12:14:06 PM »
Puff puff pass, homie

Nothing to puff puff pass about, last time I check ain't no one played a game yet. 

JHS stadium at night, first game of the season. Lots of pressure and hype for DeShaun Watson to be better than last year. 

Better teams have come and lost in our house.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

chinook

« Reply #132 on: August 23, 2016, 12:15:15 PM »
Nothing to puff puff pass about, last time I check ain't no one played a game yet. 

JHS stadium at night, first game of the season. Lots of pressure and hype for DeShaun Watson to be better than last year. 

Better teams have come and lost in our house.

including ours...wait, what.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #133 on: August 23, 2016, 12:38:56 PM »
We were 6-6 last year with pretty much the same schedule save for Clemson (which is obviously an upgrade).
This is the problem. Swap Louisville for #2 Clemson, and what do you get? 5-6. No bowl.

With what happened to our #1 & #2 RBs, we are left with shit for a running game. Add to that that we apparently have shit for a passing game, and we're gonna have shit for an offense. Also we're losing Ricardo Louis, Melvin Ray, Duke Williams, and Jonathan Wallace at receiver. Not good.

I think Clemson will assrape us and it will fuck with our team's heads. I think Arkansas State is way better than we'll likely prepare for and we could drop that as well. I just have seen this team fall apart after any kind of adversity like that. I don't want this to be the case, but I just think it's the most likely.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #134 on: August 23, 2016, 12:51:37 PM »
This is the problem. Swap Louisville for #2 Clemson, and what do you get? 5-6. No bowl.

With what happened to our #1 & #2 RBs, we are left with shit for a running game. Add to that that we apparently have shit for a passing game, and we're gonna have shit for an offense. Also we're losing Ricardo Louis, Melvin Ray, Duke Williams, and Jonathan Wallace at receiver. Not good.

I think Clemson will assrape us and it will fuck with our team's heads. I think Arkansas State is way better than we'll likely prepare for and we could drop that as well. I just have seen this team fall apart after any kind of adversity like that. I don't want this to be the case, but I just think it's the most likely.

Clemson beat Louisville 20-17
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #135 on: August 23, 2016, 12:53:32 PM »

Fucking Kiss?

Nobody on this board is fucking KISS. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #136 on: August 23, 2016, 01:13:32 PM »

Why would you think we have shit for a running game.  Again yes losing Jovon hurts, however it's not like we haven't recruited and don't have able studs in the backfield.  We have top rated guys back there, talented guys.  No one knew Peyton Barber was going to be the man last year, we all thought it was going to Roc or Jovon.  Someone will step up in this role.  Out of all the things that could possibly happen this year this is actually one that doesn't bother me all that much.

Shit for a passing game based on what?  We had shit for a passing game last year and still managed to win 7.  I think you will be highly surprised by this.

Out of all of those WR you mentioned I will give you Ricardo "Drops easy ones, makes the hard ones" Louis. The rest got a hearty guffaw as in I can't believe you listed those guys as key players especially Duke.   Again based on the studs we have recruited, including talented guys that we have, what makes you think we are going to be worse at this position than last year?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 01:15:09 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #137 on: August 23, 2016, 01:16:02 PM »
Nobody on this board is fucking KISS.
You'd like to fuck KISS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

chinook

« Reply #138 on: August 23, 2016, 01:41:28 PM »
You'd like to fuck KISS

he is a Hard Luck Woman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #139 on: August 23, 2016, 01:42:49 PM »
Lots of sandy vaginas in this here thread.

Or better yet, lots of Tears Are Falling.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 01:44:24 PM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions