Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fall Practice

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Fall Practice
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2016, 02:21:16 PM »
What the Deuce is going on in this thread?
I think everyone is a bit delirious because it's Hot, hot, hotter than hell
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2016, 02:48:01 PM »
I think everyone is a bit delirious because it's Hot, hot, hotter than hell

But have we hit Rock Bottom yet?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #102 on: August 22, 2016, 03:01:04 PM »
But have we hit Rock Bottom yet?

Only if you're a Hard Luck Women.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #103 on: August 22, 2016, 03:17:55 PM »
We are keeping Clempson guessing.  We have simplified the playbook.  We have vanilla. We are going to get back to basics. 

I have a heavy sense of foreboding about this game and this entire season.  I'm really afraid that we are going to look like squirrels fudgeing a coconut on offense, Gus and Lash will pinwheel around looking confused and unable to fix what's broken, we'll damage egos and hamstring ability by "competition" and it will be a clusterfudge of monumental proportions. 

I'm tired of the "defense is really flying around and going to be good..." bullshoot too. 

I'm just tired.  I don't know if it's bama fatigue or if I am just less inclined to care, but I feel less and less as time goes on. 

There was a time in my life when by this point in the year I'd read every magazine, had a schedule on the wall with times and dates committed to memory, I knew the jersey number of the starting 22 and most of the two deep so I would know who was on the field and what we were doing. And by now I was redecorating the house in orange and blue.  No more.  I haven't even picked up a single magazine.   I have no idea when our first game is.  I thought it was this Saturday, honestly.  I have no idea what time we play.  And it doesn't bother me.

This describes me to a T.  Or is it a Tee?  Tea?  Whatever.

I don't recall ever being less excited going into a football season.  Maybe it's because I've moved to Georgia and therefore not inundated with all things crimpsun so my hatred has tempered.  Maybe I'm too busy chasing 3 rugrats around to have time to do much else.  I don't know what it is, but I do know I'm already at the mid-season mehs and we haven't even kicked off the first game. 

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure it's subconsciously I know we are going to get slaughtered by the Fightin' Dabbos and I've decided not to set myself up to be pissadointed.  Even though I still will be. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #104 on: August 22, 2016, 03:28:57 PM »
This describes me to a T.  Or is it a Tee?  Tea?  Whatever.

I don't recall ever being less excited going into a football season.  Maybe it's because I've moved to Georgia and therefore not inundated with all things crimpsun so my hatred has tempered.  Maybe I'm too busy chasing 3 rugrats around to have time to do much else.  I don't know what it is, but I do know I'm already at the mid-season mehs and we haven't even kicked off the first game. 

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure it's subconsciously I know we are going to get slaughtered by the Fightin' Dabbos and I've decided not to set myself up to be pissadointed.  Even though I still will be.

So you're saying you don't have Great Expectations for this season?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2016, 03:55:31 PM »
I'm with you guys.  I think we will be singing a Christmas Carol in Birmingham again this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #106 on: August 22, 2016, 03:59:39 PM »
I'm with you guys.  I think we will be singing a Christmas Carol in Birmingham again this year.

That wouldn't really Shock Me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #107 on: August 22, 2016, 04:40:53 PM »
Book your rooms at the USA Economy Lodge on Crestwood now. That place fills up fast at $125 a week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #108 on: August 23, 2016, 08:20:43 AM »
That wouldn't really Shock Me.

-10 to PCT for not following the format.  It's like I'm living in A World Without Heroes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

chinook

« Reply #109 on: August 23, 2016, 08:35:27 AM »
-10 to PCT for not following the format.  It's like I'm living in A World Without Heroes.

We even had Great Expectations from PCT.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #110 on: August 23, 2016, 09:00:56 AM »
So you're saying you don't have Great Expectations for this season?

How did you read that out of my post?  WE GOIN TO THA 'SHIP, BAYBEE!!!!!11!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2016, 09:01:43 AM »

Some people are too busy playing with their Love Gun to pay attention to the format!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2016, 09:19:05 AM »
Some people are too busy playing with their Love Gun to pay attention to the format!

Any Way You Slice It, some of these people just haven't caught on. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2016, 09:50:03 AM »

Let's hope this slump doesn't last Forever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #114 on: August 23, 2016, 10:08:11 AM »

Maybe we should go easy on him, he's Just a Boy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #115 on: August 23, 2016, 10:18:30 AM »
Maybe we should go easy on him, he's Just a Boy.

Not my call, but somebody's Got To Choose.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #116 on: August 23, 2016, 10:20:33 AM »
Not my call, but somebody's Got To Choose.

I'm gonna be Watchin' You.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #117 on: August 23, 2016, 10:54:39 AM »
All Hell's Breakin' Loose this season and you doughnut punchers are fixated on a bunch of guys that wore makeup to get their songs over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #118 on: August 23, 2016, 11:06:57 AM »
All Hell's Breakin' Loose this season and you doughnut punchers are fixated on a bunch of guys that wore makeup to get their songs over.

Something tells me you navy guys know a lot about this and your War Machine. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #119 on: August 23, 2016, 11:11:44 AM »
Jesus H. Christ, this thread went into the shitter quickly.

Fucking Kiss?

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.