Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Move over Gary Johnson...

Ogre

Move over Gary Johnson...
« on: May 03, 2016, 10:51:20 AM »
Should Trump clinch the nomination today I know who I'm supporting: 

Meet Austin Petersen, Libertarian candidate. 

I don't care if he doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell.  I refuse to hold my nose this election and vote for a leftist (either Trump or Hillary). 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Move over Gary Johnson...
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 11:02:13 AM »

I don't care if he doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell.  I refuse to hold my nose this election and vote for a leftist (either Trump or Hillary).
I prefer Johnson, but he's ok too.

McAffee's a bit of a nutbag.

My only thing with Petersen is he doesn't have anywhere near the experience and success in government that Johnson has and he's like, my age. Everything he says kind of sounds like it was scripted off a bumper sticker or something. Can't really explain it, but he kind of comes off as sort of...bottomfeeder-ish. If Johnson has no shot, Petersen damn sure doesn't. Especially if Petersen continues to gain steam and split the libertarian vote...

And every day that passes where no one is talking about a third party candidate at all, their chances of making an actual dent are exponentially decreasing. Thanks to people like Kaos who dare not acknowledge him as legitimate making that a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Guess I'll have to vote for Hillary. Thanks, K.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 11:14:47 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 11:04:49 AM »
So, he's just like Snags.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 11:20:26 AM »
So, he's just like Snags.

Negative....Snags has no nutts in his bag.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 11:36:17 AM »
I prefer Johnson, but he's ok too.

My only thing with Petersen is he doesn't have anywhere near the experience and success in government that Johnson has and he's like, my age. Everything he says kind of sounds like it was scripted off a bumper sticker or something. Can't really explain it, but he kind of comes off as sort of...bottomfeeder-ish. If Johnson has no shot, Petersen damn sure doesn't. Especially if Petersen continues to gain steam and split the libertarian vote...

And every day that passes where no one is talking about a third party candidate at all, their chances of making an actual dent are exponentially decreasing. Thanks to people like Kaos who dare not acknowledge him as legitimate making that a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Guess I'll have to vote for Hillary. Thanks, K.

Yep

Will. Not. Vote. For. Trump.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2016, 12:03:57 PM »
Negative....Snags has no nutts in his bag.
Technically, it is still a nutt bag, is the point that I was attempting to make. You are correct that it is a nuttless sack. All shriveled up, loose skin and gray pubes last I saw. I mean, heard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2016, 12:07:06 PM »
Technically, it is still a nutt bag, is the point that I was attempting to make. You are correct that it is a nuttless sack. All shriveled up, loose skin and gray pubes last I saw. I mean, heard.

I shave my sack so how would you know what color they are/were?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2016, 12:40:23 PM »

Then you should take your kids to the park that day. 

No offense but protest votes don't do anything.  I've made them too.  Was just a waste. Would have better spent my time in other ways.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2016, 12:46:35 PM »
Yep

Will. Not. Vote. For. Trump.

I find it interesting that my intelligence is questioned when I draw the same line in the sand against a murderer of American citizens, a proven liar, a power mad shrew and a resounding failure at everything she's done in public life. 

Yet somehow THIS whackadoodle stance is considered "sane and rational".

I don't understand how you can claim to have American values, claim to support law and order, claim to admire the Americsn work ethic and still support that braying whore in any fashion.  I have a hard time respecting anyone's decision to consider voting for her.  I've yet to see a valid reason to do so other than "I'm scared of trump because he has a big pee pee"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2016, 01:21:04 PM »
I find it interesting that my intelligence is questioned when I draw the same line in the sand against a murderer of American citizens, a proven liar, a power mad shrew and a resounding failure at everything she's done in public life. 

Yet somehow THIS whackadoodle stance is considered "sane and rational".

I don't understand how you can claim to have American values, claim to support law and order, claim to admire the Americsn work ethic and still support that braying whore in any fashion.  I have a hard time respecting anyone's decision to consider voting for her.  I've yet to see a valid reason to do so other than "I'm scared of trump because he has a big pee pee"

I don't question yours honestly. I know you. You aren't stupid. We just disagree on trump. No biggie. It's most of his other supporters I question. Like the rednecks in the Cruz video.

Sorry but I have to vote my conscience. I'm not at ease voting for trump. I can't do it. I've done my homework on the guy. And I just can't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2016, 01:41:32 PM »
I don't question yours honestly. I know you. You aren't stupid. We just disagree on trump. No biggie. It's most of his other supporters I question. Like the rednecks in the Cruz video.

Sorry but I have to vote my conscience. I'm not at ease voting for trump. I can't do it. I've done my homework on the guy. And I just can't.

Need to do some on Hillary.  My revulsion for her goes back to people I know why we're in the Arkansss legislature and knew her and wild bill well.  They are crooks.  They are uncouth. They are reviled.  I also have a friend who worked with a guy in their White House detail.  The things he told us about their disrespect for the office and for people in general -- her more so than him -- would sear your brain. 

They are terrible people.  The worst of what the political system vomits up. 

Worse than anything Trump could ever do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2016, 01:44:50 PM »

You have that convenience, as the state you live in will nullify your vote for Hitlary anyway.

Its those like you that would prefer Hitlary to Trump in other states that will end up screwing us.

I find it amazing that there must be zero rednecks that follow Cruz...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2016, 01:56:35 PM »
You have that convenience, as the state you live in will nullify your vote for Hitlary anyway.

Its those like you that would prefer Hitlary to Trump in other states that will end up screwing us.

I find it amazing that there must be zero rednecks that follow Cruz...

The state I live in doesn't even cross my mind. I would do it regardless.

I don't prefer her. I prefer neither. So neither it will be. Take any one of those libertarian guys and I align with them much more than I ever will on Hillary or Donald. All I'm saying by Hillary getting it is the byproduct of it may benefit the country in the long run by really waking people up. That is what happened in 76 and 80. Call it collateral damage but it's what happens.

I'm sure Cruz does have some crazies. No doubt. I think they all do. But the the things like that are in that video. Trumps folks are the only ones I've seen on the GOP side that do that on a regular basis. I get the anger. It's warranted. But that's not how we do things as a country. Even our revolutionary guys did this in a stately methodical manner when something dire was needed. Trump and much of his ilk has taken the narrative down to a 4th grade level name calling shit fest. Sorry but I want no part of that.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 02:01:19 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2016, 02:02:37 PM »
Need to do some on Hillary.  My revulsion for her goes back to people I know why we're in the Arkansss legislature and knew her and wild bill well.  They are crooks.  They are uncouth. They are reviled.  I also have a friend who worked with a guy in their White House detail.  The things he told us about their disrespect for the office and for people in general -- her more so than him -- would sear your brain. 

They are terrible people.  The worst of what the political system vomits up. 

Worse than anything Trump could ever do.

Agree.

They are scum of the earth. Always have been. Just getting sick of the lesser of two evils choice we keep getting. This will be the first year that I don't make that choice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2016, 02:25:39 PM »
The state I live in doesn't even cross my mind. I would do it regardless.

I don't prefer her. I prefer neither. So neither it will be. Take any one of those libertarian guys and I align with them much more than I ever will on Hillary or Donald. All I'm saying by Hillary getting it is the byproduct of it may benefit the country in the long run by really waking people up. That is what happened in 76 and 80. Call it collateral damage but it's what happens.

I'm sure Cruz does have some crazies. No doubt. I think they all do. But the the things like that are in that video. Trumps folks are the only ones I've seen on the GOP side that do that on a regular basis. I get the anger. It's warranted. But that's not how we do things as a country. Even our revolutionary guys did this in a stately methodical manner when something dire was needed. Trump and much of his ilk has taken the narrative down to a 4th grade level name calling shit fest. Sorry but I want no part of that.

Trump people are the only? 

I guess those sees trump supporters shutting down the interstate trying to prevent him from making s campaign stop in Arizona. 

Those were his people heckling him at his events.  His people brawling with his people at his rallies.  His people rushing the stage.  His people throwing things at his people. His people taking down signs and crying because somebody wrote his name in chalk.

Trump's people the only?  That's a really outlandish statement to make.  And it seems to be only true in the reverse.  Trump supporters have -- as far as what I've seen -- been the most civil despite the steady stream of vitriol spewed their way. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2016, 02:31:18 PM »
Trump people are the only? 

I guess those sees trump supporters shutting down the interstate trying to prevent him from making s campaign stop in Arizona. 

Those were his people heckling him at his events.  His people brawling with his people at his rallies.  His people rushing the stage.  His people throwing things at his people. His people taking down signs and crying because somebody wrote his name in chalk.

Trump's people the only?  That's a really outlandish statement to make.  And it seems to be only true in the reverse.  Trump supporters have -- as far as what I've seen -- been the most civil despite the steady stream of vitriol spewed their way.

Reread the entire phrase hoss

"...on the GOP side"

Just about all of those you mention are Bernie supporters. I don't see Carson or Cruz or Rubio or Kasich people doing these things in public. I say that because Cct brought up Cruz possibly having crazies. Read the entire context of my response. You're a writer. Surely you see what I am meaning.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2016, 03:28:20 PM »
Reread the entire phrase hoss

"...on the GOP side"

Just about all of those you mention are Bernie supporters. I don't see Carson or Cruz or Rubio or Kasich people doing these things in public. I say that because Cct brought up Cruz possibly having crazies. Read the entire context of my response. You're a writer. Surely you see what I am meaning.

I'm too busy bending over for Trump to see much. 

The more I see of Cruz the less I like him.  Weak chin, looking all like he feels sorry for me.  No thanks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2016, 03:37:29 PM »

You are playing right in to the GOP hands. But whatever. Trump is as outside as it gets and it scares career politicians as much as it does people like you. I don't get it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2016, 04:14:36 PM »
This whole race is disheartening.  In just the little I've seen and read today alone, Hillary was backtracking and saying she was taken out of context when she specifically said (And laughing while she said it) "We're going to put coal miners out of a job and coal companies out of business."  Yeah, that's pretty ambiguous wording."

Next, Cruz is firing off insults at almost a Trump-esque level, while Trump continues to reference a National Enquirer story that Cruz' father posed for a picture with Lee Harvey Oswald.  The Enquirer?  Really? Well, The Enquirer did have the inside scoop on Prince's death from AIDS.  Or were they the ones claiming he was murdered?  Wait...an overdose?

I've finally given in to the inevitability of this country going completely in the shitter no matter which one of these clowns gets in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2016, 04:37:06 PM »
I've finally given in to the inevitability of this country going completely in the shootter no matter which one of these clowns gets in.

This is where I've been since about 2006.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions