Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Move over Gary Johnson...

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Move over Gary Johnson...
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2016, 04:44:04 PM »
I've finally given in to the inevitability of this country going completely in the shitter no matter which one of these clowns gets in.
The candidate most people on this board apparently are voting for is just giving us the express lane rather than the slow decay, so at least there's that...

:suicide:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2016, 04:47:22 PM »
You are playing right in to the GOP hands. But whatever. Trump is as outside as it gets and it scares career politicians as much as it does people like you. I don't get it.

So I'm playing right into the GOP's hands by not voting for the GOP frontrunner? 

All cards on the table - I am a conservative independent voter.  I don't ascribe to any party.  I vote based on ideas and what a candidate's core values are.  I've looked at Trump and I absolutely loathe what I see.  I equally loathe Hillary.  I refuse to pick between them because to me, they are identically awful choices.

Trump is not an outsider.  He's crooked crony capitalism personified.  Crony capitalism exists between politicians and businessmen who have enough money to sway political favor.  Clinton is the politician side of the crony capitalism coin.  Trump is the businessman side.  I don't have to flip the coin. 

I've finally given in to the inevitability of this country going completely in the shootter no matter which one of these clowns gets in.

This x 1000.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2016, 04:54:08 PM »
So I'm playing right into the GOP's hands by not voting for the GOP frontrunner? 

All cards on the table - I am a conservative independent voter.  I don't ascribe to any party.  I vote based on ideas and what a candidate's core values are.  I've looked at Trump and I absolutely loathe what I see.  I equally loathe Hillary.  I refuse to pick between them because to me, they are identically awful choices.

Trump is not an outsider.  He's crooked crony capitalism personified.  Crony capitalism exists between politicians and businessmen who have enough money to sway political favor.  Clinton is the politician side of the crony capitalism coin.  Trump is the businessman side.  I don't have to flip the coin. 

This x 1000.
^^^This shit right here.

For me the only tie-breaker is that Hillary can at least find Afghanistan on a map and is not a complete and utter clown. Trump knows shit about shit except how to bullshit and manipulate idiots, in which he is a genius.

I also don't get "You are playing right into the GOP's hands" from the people that are telling me "VOTE GOP NO MATTER WHAT COMPLETE BUFFOON THEY RUN". YOU people are the partisan goose-stepping drones, not Ogre or GH2001 or me for voting on principle rather than whether or not an R is displayed after their name...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2016, 05:16:03 PM »
^^^This shit right here.

For me the only tie-breaker is that Hillary can at least find Afghanistan on a map and is not a complete and utter clown. Trump knows shit about shit except how to bullshit and manipulate idiots, in which he is a genius.

I also don't get "You are playing right into the GOP's hands" from the people that are telling me "VOTE GOP NO MATTER WHAT COMPLETE BUFFOON THEY RUN". YOU people are the partisan goose-stepping drones, not Ogre or GH2001 or me for voting on principle rather than whether or not an R is displayed after their name...

To bad she couldn't find Libya.

I am at the point of not giving two shits about the process, but when your in charge and you leave Americans to die on foreign soil you are not worthy of leading the Armed forces.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 05:27:56 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2016, 07:19:44 PM »
  Trump supporters have -- as far as what I've seen -- been the most civil despite the steady stream of vitriol spewed their way.

John
Franklin
McGraw

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2016, 10:14:29 PM »
^^^This shit right here.

Her being able to find it on a map is a bad thing.  She will make it worse.

She's Midas in reverse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2016, 12:44:04 AM »

To bad she couldn't find Libya.

I am at the point of not giving two shits about the process, but when your in charge and you leave Americans to die on foreign soil you are not worthy of leading the Armed forces.

Don't matter to them. Don't you know we Need a cleansing so the next Reagan can magically pop out of someones ass!

Truthfully, the whining against Trump is just white noise right now. The people on here claiming how pious they are will have no affect on the outcome.

The South will go to Trump. It's the swing States that matter!

WV and PA with their coal mines might be in play. Those will be huge! Unless they are so pious as to give up their jobs so we can get the next Reagan...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2016, 02:26:53 AM »
John
Franklin
McGraw

One
Fucking
Guy

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2016, 07:57:54 AM »
One
Fucking
Guy

A counter to your bullshit about Trump supporters being the rational voices of reason despite all the bullying they're receiving.  One is all it takes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2016, 07:58:00 AM »
^^^This shit right here.

Whole heartedly agree with this.  This election would've turned out a lot different if people would have voted their principles and not just been "angry".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2016, 09:01:52 AM »
John
Franklin
McGraw

So these pictures are from California, Arizona and New York. But you think Trump supporters are the problem?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2016, 09:22:26 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2016, 09:23:47 AM »
Another gasp of hope?

http://reason.com/blog/2016/05/04/google-searches-for-libertarian-party-su

Gasps as we are strangled. Everything sucks. Fuck this world and everything in it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2016, 09:23:56 AM »

So these pictures are from California, Arizona and New York. But you think Trump supporters are the problem?

No doubt that is sickening to see. I don't disagree. But they are not mutually exclusive. Both wrong.

On another note unrelated to your post (which is at least coherent - credit where due), somehow it's become cool on the GOP side to demonize Reagan in a condescending tone like cct has. No one is saying they want Hillary. I've repeated this ten damn times. Wanting it, and thinking it may be what will be the end result are two different things. No one wants Hillary. Someone on here may but I do not. But I think right now - TODAY - she has the edge. And I can see 1976/1980 happening all over again with trump/cruz-rubio/hillary being ford/reagan/carter of that happens. For someone who doesn't like either trump or hillary it's simply a glass half full analysis looking back at 1976 as precedent. Go back and look at that election and the dynamic of how ford was picked and how good he looked on paper. He was likeable, smart, had success. The GOP was convinced he was the anecdote to Nixon and his recent baggage. Good guy but it was obvious he was in over his head campaigning on the issues against carter which says a lot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2016, 09:27:31 AM »
Don't matter to them. Don't you know we Need a cleansing so the next Reagan can magically pop out of someones ass!

Truthfully, the whining against Trump is just white noise right now. The people on here claiming how pious they are will have no affect on the outcome.

The South will go to Trump. It's the swing States that matter!

WV and PA with their coal mines might be in play. Those will be huge! Unless they are so pious as to give up their jobs so we can get the next Reagan...

All the crap in your post aside, the part about wv and penn is an extremely important one. Hillary will not win miner and steel worker votes. Trump would be smart to jump on that immediately. The downside to putting wv and penn into play is that ga, tenn, Utah and a few other solid red states are also in play for Hillary at this point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Ogre

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2016, 09:33:14 AM »

None of it matters anymore.  Your boy Trump won.  You are going to get the general election you've dreamed of - Trump vs. Hillary.  Don't look at me when she wins in a landslide (and she will, btw). 

Congrats!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2016, 09:48:19 AM »
Trump would be smart to jump on that immediately.

He started last night in his speech. He called them out specifically as saying those jobs aren't going anywhere.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2016, 09:49:42 AM »
None of it matters anymore.  Your boy Trump won.  You are going to get the general election you've dreamed of - Trump vs. Hillary.  Don't look at me when she wins in a landslide (and she will, btw). 

Congrats!

See...YOU are part of the problem. Trump is not my boy. I didn't dream of Trump/Hillary. I didn't even vote for Trump. You are acting like a spoiled little loser...

And how do those pictures not matter? That's another issue altogether...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2016, 09:53:39 AM »

Congrats!

Question.  Why do you think she'll win?  And by a landslide at that? As I said, I think we're in the dumper either way.  Yesterday, both Trump and Cruz got more votes than either Democratic candidate. Hillary got punked by Obama last election and she still can't put a wrinkled, old schlep like Bernie away.  She's got way more than enough baggage to turn people away in the general election. Many people simply don't like Trump.  But she's got an actual record of lies and failures to point to.  And...Trump supporters are nothing if not passionate.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2016, 10:01:20 AM »

Congrats!
I do not doubt that she may win, however, I do not think that there is any way that she will win in a landslide.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com