Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

B'ham Bowl - Game Thread

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: B'ham Bowl - Game Thread
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2015, 02:30:06 PM »
Nearly 13 complete games of the '15 season...still no clue who the QB is, or any offensive identity. It's really bad when the goddamn PUNTER has the best looking pass among Auburn's QBs. Here's a idea, put the Punter in at QB. Can't be any worse than the shoot show on offense right now.

It's a good thing Memphis' offense decided to not show up today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2015, 02:31:22 PM »
I need some advice.  Will a Mossberg Persuader or a Remington 870 make the most holes in this photo?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2015, 02:33:56 PM »
9-3 and hung like a flea. fudge Memphis right in the gentrificified downtown ass. 31-10 bitches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2015, 02:34:08 PM »
I need some advice.  Will a Mossberg Persuader or a Remington 870 make the most holes in this photo?

I'd prefer a grenade.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2015, 02:34:17 PM »

00 buckshot....and it won't matter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2015, 02:35:03 PM »

Remove the choke from the Mossberg and you'll get plenty of spray.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2015, 02:36:14 PM »

I tend to agree with the Simp. Its a little that, but the D decided to also show up for the good guys. Best game theyve played all year. Great combo.

Id be ok with Thompson at DC if this is any indication.  We will win this one despite 3 TOs. I'll take it. Bookend the year with a win, and move on from this season....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2015, 02:36:49 PM »
you'll get plenty of spray.

If ive told her that once, ive told her that a 1000 times.

Or wait, is that Simp's line?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2015, 02:37:58 PM »
Nearly 13 complete games of the '15 season...still no clue who the QB is, or any offensive identity. It's really bad when the goddamn PUNTER has the best looking pass among Auburn's QBs. Here's a idea, put the Punter in at QB. Can't be any worse than the shit show on offense right now.

You are a bit jaded. This is another case of shitty play calling.

SW is good at what he does. The plays called on the INTs were not even close to his strength. Granted he did a shitty job, but since then he has done a really nice job delivering the ball.

Once Gushlee pulled their head out of their ass and started calling a game more suited to SWs strengths, the game turned. Like Stan White said, dude is a bit rusty.

If we can get JJ to learn how to be a runner, we could have a potent offense.

We have the talent, we need to figure out how to coach that talent!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2015, 02:39:42 PM »
I tend to agree with the Simp. Its a little that, but the D decided to also show up for the good guys. Best game theyve played all year. Great combo.

Id be ok with Thompson at DC if this is any indication.  We will win this one despite 3 TOs. I'll take it. Bookend the year with a win, and move on from this season....
Three 3 and outs and a pick in 2nd half for Memphis up till now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2015, 02:40:09 PM »
You are a bit jaded. This is another case of shitty play calling.

SW is good at what he does. The plays called on the INTs were not even close to his strength. Granted he did a shitty job, but since then he has done a really nice job delivering the ball.

Once Gushlee pulled their head out of their ass and started calling a game more suited to SWs strengths, the game turned. Like Stan White said, dude is a bit rusty.

If we can get JJ to learn how to be a runner, we could have a potent offense.

We have the talent, we need to figure out how to coach that talent!

The $64,000 statement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2015, 02:41:38 PM »
I really hope Jovon Robinson doesn't jump to the NFL after this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2015, 02:43:18 PM »

The $64,000 statement.
A real QB coach tends to help.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2015, 02:44:23 PM »
Three 3 and outs and a pick in 2nd half for Memphis up till now.

yeah a D playing well will have a little to do with that. Memphis isnt self imploding. Our guys are playing very salty if you watch closely. Playing with fire. Although I would imagine here towards the end we will be giving them a lot of underneaths and go into prevent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2015, 02:47:28 PM »
yeah a D playing well will have a little to do with that. Memphis isnt self imploding. Our guys are playing very salty if you watch closely. Playing with fire. Although I would imagine here towards the end we will be giving them a lot of underneaths and go into prevent.

Should check with our offense, they have that scheme down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2015, 02:49:44 PM »
...or that Auburn has Lance Thompson as the backup DC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2015, 02:49:50 PM »

It has been an odd combination today. With Cass, we got a lot of pressure. After losing Cass, there were times we got zero pressure, but had great DB coverage.

I can't remember the last time we had the front end and back end in sync like that.

Maybe LT is the answer.

But losing Lawson will make a big difference!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Six

• My Linktree
« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2015, 02:50:13 PM »
Memphis really misses Justin Fuente. Their offense looks totally lost. Reminds me of the Nallsminger we went with in '03. The pieces are there, the plays are the same, but the play calling and rhythm are as off as Alex Van Halen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2015, 03:01:15 PM »
Did Steele accept the DC job or is Thompson still in play?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2015, 03:02:15 PM »
AU wins.
AU wins.
AU wins.

31-10.

Still have no idea who we are offensively.

I know what I would like us to be, but I'm not sure these coaches are in tune!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions