Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Official Tank Thread of 2015

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Official Tank Thread of 2015
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2015, 03:26:31 PM »

I am hoping Gus just doesn't want MSU to know. Please oh, please 5lb pound baby Jesus. 

This is my hope, a very slight, small, tiny molecule of hope but nevertheless, its hope.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2015, 07:59:13 AM »
And thats the rub with most people. JJ is horrible. And the coaches are doing nothing to mitigate it. NOTHING.

Clearly they're not doing what the fans want, which is bench JJ.  I do not believe they don't know there's a problem or that they're not trying to fix it.  I just don't believe JJ is fixable, or that there is any game plan that can make him successful. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2015, 10:08:29 AM »
Clearly they're not doing what the fans want, which is bench JJ.  I do not believe they don't know there's a problem or that they're not trying to fix it.  I just don't believe JJ is fixable, or that there is any game plan that can make him successful.

If JJ comes out running like his job depends on it Saturday, I might not throw up. But if its the same ole shit, the stands will be empty before half time.

I actually think JJ played a bit better after getting hit.  The guy plays like he still has the yellow jersey on. And that is on the coaches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2015, 10:12:51 AM »
If JJ comes out running like his job depends on it Saturday, I might not throw up. But if its the same ole shoot, the stands will be empty before half time.

I actually think JJ played a bit better after getting hit.  The guy plays like he still has the yellow jersey on. And that is on the coaches.

I wonder how much of that was LSU playing it's second stringers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2015, 10:35:25 AM »
If JJ comes out running like his job depends on it Saturday, I might not throw up. But if its the same ole shit, the stands will be empty before half time.

From what I heard through some of my friends kids that know him (so take it for a grain of salt) he was doing a lot of big talking this summer, about how great he was, and that he was gonna win the Heisman. 

He drank the kool-aid....you never drink your own kool-aid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2015, 10:36:18 AM »
I wonder how much of that was LSU playing it's second stringers.
For the first 7 I'd say none.  For the remaining 14 I'd say a lot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2015, 10:49:51 AM »
From what I heard through some of my friends kids that know him (so take it for a grain of salt) he was doing a lot of big talking this summer, about how great he was, and that he was gonna win the Heisman. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2015, 10:54:21 AM »

Bear Grylls begs to differ.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2015, 09:57:10 AM »
I've heard multiple people mumbling that Jeremy Johnson will be the starter for Kentucky. I know many of you are hating the people who do joke about how bad we look, but this is where I draw the line. 

If this happens and he still sucks, I hope we get our asses kicked. Not because I want the players to get beat, but because for the first time this season with Sean at QB, I saw a team that actually had some fight in it. Either Gus is too damn prideful to see that, or he's too damn stupid. He just wasted two weeks of the season and now he pulls this going into arguably the biggest game of his career.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2015, 02:10:09 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

bgreene

« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2015, 08:48:18 AM »
I've heard multiple people mumbling that Jeremy Johnson will be the starter for Kentucky. I know many of you are hating the people who do joke about how bad we look, but this is where I draw the line. 

If this happens and he still sucks, I hope we get our asses kicked. Not because I want the players to get beat, but because for the first time this season with Sean at QB, I saw a team that actually had some fight in it. Either Gus is too damn prideful to see that, or he's too damn stupid. He just wasted two weeks of the season and now he pulls this going into arguably the biggest game of his career.

I heard the same thing today.  God help us!!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 08:50:40 AM by bgreene »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2015, 09:25:50 AM »

I heard the same thing today.  God help us!!

If the only thing Gus is going to allow his QB to do is hand off the ball or throw bubble screens....why not?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2015, 11:14:09 AM »
If the only thing Gus is going to allow his QB to do is hand off the ball or throw bubble screens....why not?
Jeremy Johnson throws his bubble screens backwards on hot sunny days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2015, 11:21:08 AM »
Jeremy Johnson throws his bubble screens backwards on hot sunny days.

At least it wasn't intercepted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2015, 11:21:36 AM »
Jeremy Johnson throws his bubble screens backwards on days.

FTFY.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

dallaswareagle

« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2015, 11:28:01 AM »
At least it wasn't intercepted.

Grainy practice video that was stolen from the Ath Dept.  JJ throws interception.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2015, 01:29:26 PM »
Why did we have to beat Kentucky and TAMU this year? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2015, 01:53:09 PM »
Why did we have to beat Kentucky and TAMU this year?

Because as fucked up as we are we should have beaten Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Arkansas and Georgia.  We could very well have beaten Alabama.

We're a nine or ten win team handcuffed by a pucker-assed offensive coordinator and a quarterback that wasn't ready for prime time (and wasn't properly prepared by the staff to handle the situation).   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2015, 01:55:46 PM »
Because as fucked up as we are we should have beaten Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Arkansas and Georgia.  We could very well have beaten Alabama.

We're a nine or ten win team handcuffed by a pucker-assed offensive coordinator and a quarterback that wasn't ready for prime time (and wasn't properly prepared by the staff to handle the situation).

^^^correct assessment^^^*
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2015, 01:58:40 PM »

^^^^This right here, this tells you that there is talent on this team. The problem (again) is coaching. Lack of, no team prep, no give a shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions