Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #1340 on: May 09, 2016, 04:22:04 PM »
But I do appreciate this.....

That is a perfectly worded endorsement.
It echos what I've tried to convey in 68 pages of this thread. The man is a wordsmith. Seriously, read some of his books.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1341 on: May 09, 2016, 04:22:36 PM »
Rectify that. Read his books. Good stuff.

Well he is endorsing Hillary so I may pass.

I've said all along I think these two are both bad. Why endorse either if that's true? Just to prove a point? Trump wasn't my guy. And I don't particularly like the dude that much. But it also doesn't mean I will endorse his opponent who is as bad if not worse. This reeks somewhat of political theater from a guy who will get a lot of press and page clicks from it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1342 on: May 09, 2016, 04:22:53 PM »
Never heard of him.

Who?

Doesn't matter. The fact that he endorsed hitlary should tell you all you need to know about his "conservatism"!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1343 on: May 09, 2016, 04:24:30 PM »
Well he is endorsing Hillary so I may pass.

I've said all along I think these two are both bad. Why endorse either if that's true? Just to prove a point? Trump wasn't my guy. And I don't particularly like the dude that much. But it also doesn't mean I will endorse his opponent who is as bad if not worse. This reeks somewhat of political theater from a guy who will get a lot of press and page clicks from it.
Seriously, did you read the endorsement?

Do you disagree with it? I know others in this thread do, but wouldn't think you would...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #1344 on: May 09, 2016, 04:26:44 PM »

Do you disagree with it? I know others in this thread do, but wouldn't think you would...

Nope.

"Hillary endorsement" is all many saw.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 04:31:20 PM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Token

« Reply #1345 on: May 09, 2016, 04:27:29 PM »
It echos what I've tried to convey in 68 pages of this thread. The man is a wordsmith. Seriously, read some of his books.

The thing is, Chad, you're very clear in what you're saying.  And I think most of us agree with what you are saying.  Hell, I'd vote you over these fucks.  I'd vote for Kaos over Hillary and Trump.  I'd vote for Gene Fucking Chizik over the nominations.  I'd vote for a Bernie Sanders/Prowler ticket before Hillary.  Seriously. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1346 on: May 09, 2016, 04:30:16 PM »

Trump aside, I really just loathe Hillary. I'd rather have neither and have had that stance the last 3 months. It's why I supported the others for the nomination.

I get what he's saying but still....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #1347 on: May 09, 2016, 04:31:26 PM »
How it is possible that this country only has two god damn families to select from for president? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #1348 on: May 09, 2016, 04:33:04 PM »
How it is possible that this country only has two god damn families to select from for president?

True.

Koch v. Soros sucks.

Jk...Soros doesn't have that much sway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1349 on: May 09, 2016, 04:34:22 PM »
Trump aside, I really just loathe Hillary. I'd rather have neither and have had that stance the last 3 months. It's why I supported the others for the nomination.

I get what he's saying but still....
If the choice is binary, I'm voting for Hillary for exactly the reasons PJ said. She's awful and wrong about everything, but "within normal parameters", unlike Trump.

Fortunately, the choice is not binary, and I will likely be voting for Johnson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #1350 on: May 09, 2016, 05:01:51 PM »
If the choice is binary, I'm voting for Hillary for exactly the reasons PJ said. She's awful and wrong about everything, but "within normal parameters", unlike Trump.

Fortunately, the choice is not binary, and I will likely be voting for Johnson.
Must admit that I'm surprised to learn that you're even binary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #1351 on: May 09, 2016, 05:05:56 PM »
If the choice is binary, I'm voting for Hillary...

That tells me and those like me all we need to know about you...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #1352 on: May 09, 2016, 05:35:07 PM »
Those voting for Trump should probably pay very, VERY close attention to what he says when talking about our debt. He wants to print the money to cover the debt. Stop & think about that for a second, think about what that would do to the value of our dollar. This is the kind of self proclaimed brilliant business man Trump is. In the earlier pages when I stated that you can't file bankruptcy for a Country to get out of the debt it owes, I didn't think Trump would be dumb enough to think it would be a good idea to just print the money.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1353 on: May 09, 2016, 05:36:46 PM »
Those voting for Trump should probably pay very, VERY close attention to what he says when talking about our debt. He wants to print the money to cover the debt. Stop & think about that for a second, think about what that would do to the value of our dollar. This is the kind of self proclaimed brilliant business man Trump is. In the earlier pages when I stated that you can't file bankruptcy for a Country to get out of the debt it owes, I didn't think Trump would be dumb enough to think it would be a good idea to just print the money.
Your guy is just as economically dumb. Why not raise the minimum wage to a BILLION dollars an hour?

That said, you are correct, this is monumentally stupid and potentially catastrophic...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1354 on: May 09, 2016, 05:57:35 PM »
I know it'll be discounted/dismissed, but even PJ Fucking O'Rourke is voting against Trump:

Reluctantly, conservative author @PJORourke endorses Hillary Clinton. https://t.co/MzEJXva7nM https://t.co/jli9uAZBVm

Enjoyed PJ's work in Halloween and Stripes. 

Beyond that.  Not a single fuck was given what PJ likes or doesn't like.  Fuck PJ. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1355 on: May 09, 2016, 06:03:04 PM »
Enjoyed PJ's work in Halloween and Stripes. 

Beyond that.  Not a single fuck was given what PJ likes or doesn't like.  Fuck PJ.
His only film credit is Easy Money with Rodney Dangerfield and Joe Pesc....oh. PJ Soles. I get it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1356 on: May 09, 2016, 07:50:15 PM »

What do you think we do now?

The printed money IS the debt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #1357 on: May 09, 2016, 11:05:11 PM »

What do you think the Dems have been doing for the last 8 years?  They print money and then borrow from ourselves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #1358 on: May 10, 2016, 07:05:51 AM »
Your guy is just as economically dumb. Why not raise the minimum wage to a BILLION dollars an hour?

That said, you are correct, this is monumentally stupid and potentially catastrophic...

I don't think he is serious. It's an attention getter and set-up for the dims and gop because they are both guilty of spending like drunken sailors. Watch how everyone pounces on it (reverse psychology is a beautiful thing). I just love watching the show.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1359 on: May 10, 2016, 09:13:10 AM »
I don't think he is serious. It's an attention getter and set-up for the dims and gop because they are both guilty of spending like drunken sailors. Watch how everyone pounces on it (reverse psychology is a beautiful thing). I just love watching the show.

Not saying it's right but I'm starting to come to the conclusion that it's exactly what he's doing.

Autr is right though. We (fed reserve orders the mint) print the money. And then we (U.S. Govt treasury) borrow it from ourselves (fed reserve). The fed reserve in itself issuing the printing of currency is illegal but who cares right? That was intended to be a U.S. Mint/ treasury role only with permission of the congress.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE