Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #1320 on: May 09, 2016, 10:34:24 AM »
Look, I get that someone coming in and burning the two-party system to the ground is a good thing. But Trump is the wrong arsonist. If you want actual change for the better, actual choices of actual people who can intelligently run the government efficiently and sparsely, Gary Johnson and the Libertarian party is who you're looking for.

I just don't understand the argument that "The left is out of control! So we need to get someone in there with a retarded 13 year old's understanding of government, civics, and foreign relations! That'll fix it!"

Do you think Sports Illustrated is going to issue a retraction on the Caitlyn Jenner thing because the President of the United States is a goddamn idiot that can't spell Sunni & Shia, let alone know what the fuck they are? It's not like under Bush the left didn't lose their goddamn minds giving us MoveOn.org, AirAmerica, Michael Moore, Cindy Shehan, George Soros, Janeane Garafalo, Sean Penn and everything Team America satirized. What in the name of fuck do you think electing Kim-Jong Dipshit is going to do? Make them chillax, change their minds, and say "You know what, this guy's right"? Or do you expect him to make speech that you don't like illegal? Note that I said YOU, not HE, because you and Donald don't exactly align on much of this shit either.

But everyone has conflated him being a thoughtless belligerent boorish asshole with being some solution to political correctness. Not adhering to political correctness is saying "handicapped" instead of "differently abled". It's not saying "You're a fat cow, look at how ugly your stupid face is."

^^
Suffused with hate. 

This is where you're wrong and all the "idiots" are right.   Trump isn't dumb.  Your first mistake is thinking he is. 

Your silly video didn't show anything.  Didn't prove anything.  He didn't confirm or deny anything.  Only generalities. 

Who cares?  Shouldn't be up to the president anyway. 
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 10:36:25 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #1321 on: May 09, 2016, 10:50:46 AM »
Your silly video didn't show anything.  Didn't prove anything.  He didn't confirm or deny anything.  Only generalities.
EXACTLY MY POINT.

Why then is the argument that "Jes u wait, when Trump gets innere no more faggots gettin' married!" supposed to be a valid one?

Trump standing for anything he supposedly stands for only exists in the deranged minds of his supporters.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #1322 on: May 09, 2016, 10:54:02 AM »
Your silly video didn't show anything.
Not anything new. But it reinforces that he likes to suck cock.

To my knowledge, he's never actually come out and admitted that on here. It's just accepted as fact and we all know it. But until he makes it public, it's hard to accept his political views, imo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1323 on: May 09, 2016, 11:45:15 AM »
EXACTLY MY POINT.

Why then is the argument that "Jes u wait, when Trump gets innere no more faggots gettin' married!" supposed to be a valid one?

Trump standing for anything he supposedly stands for only exists in the deranged minds of his supporters.

Don't think anybody really thinks that.  Not a big platform issue for him. 

Does it not matter to you in the least that hellholeary was staunchly against it -- and on record as such -- before she was self-servingly for it? 

The fact that trump doesn't seem to give s shit much either way is a far better thing than our current homo in chief lighting up the fucking White House like s motherfucking rainbow.  Do you have any idea how deeply that offended me and millions more?

We know what we get with that abominable whore.  I despise her.  I really don't care if Trump thinks aliens live on top of yield signs and flash their triple tits at him when he drives by.  He can't be worse than her.  She is the most despicable person on earth. 

He's the only chance to beat her and has been for a long time.

That's all there is to it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

« Reply #1324 on: May 09, 2016, 11:51:39 AM »
Look, I get that someone coming in and burning the two-party system to the ground is a good thing. But Trump is the wrong arsonist. If you want actual change for the better, actual choices of actual people who can intelligently run the government efficiently and sparsely, Gary Johnson and the Libertarian party is who you're looking for.

Unfortunately, the Libertarian party is unknown and has no real shot at ever doing anything.  We should do away with ALL parties.  Just vote for the person.  I'm 100% behind that. 

I just don't understand the argument that "The left is out of control! So we need to get someone in there with a retarded 13 year old's understanding of government, civics, and foreign relations! That'll fix it!"

That's because you can't see past left/right, or you refuse.  I'm not saying the left is out of control, therefore Trump.  I'm saying ALL politics are out of control, therefore FUCK ALL CAREER POLITICIANS.  If Trump were running as democrat the same shit would be happening. 

Do you think Sports Illustrated is going to issue a retraction on the Caitlyn Jenner thing because the President of the United States is a goddamn idiot that can't spell Sunni & Shia, let alone know what the fuck they are? It's not like under Bush the left didn't lose their goddamn minds giving us MoveOn.org, AirAmerica, Michael Moore, Cindy Shehan, George Soros, Janeane Garafalo, Sean Penn and everything Team America satirized. What in the name of fuck do you think electing Kim-Jong Dipshit is going to do? Make them chillax, change their minds, and say "You know what, this guy's right"? Or do you expect him to make speech that you don't like illegal? Note that I said YOU, not HE, because you and Donald don't exactly align on much of this shit either.

No, I don't expect a president to control what SI,ESPN, or the media pushes out.  I'm simply saying, people are tired of that bullshit, so they are making it known in one of the few places they have a voice....VOTES.  Personally, I wish we as a nation were a little more serious about our beliefs, then we could just hit them in viewership where it really matters.  But as long as sports dominate this nation, ESPN is going to get their views no matter what.  And for the record, I don't align at all with a lot of stuff Trump says.  BUT, I align LESS with Hillary.  It's that simple.  I wish it wasn't Trump.  I didn't vote for the guy, I would still prefer Rubio.  That is no longer an option for me. 

But everyone has conflated him being a thoughtless belligerent boorish asshole with being some solution to political correctness. Not adhering to political correctness is saying "handicapped" instead of "differently abled". It's not saying "You're a fat cow, look at how ugly your stupid face is."

He isn't the solution.  That isn't the point.  The point is FINALLY people are starting to seek a solution.  Enough is efuckingnough. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1325 on: May 09, 2016, 01:51:28 PM »
Donald Trump, he'd like to build Internment Camps (similar to the Japanese Internment Camps used during WWII) for all Muslims living in America, over the age of 14...IMO, Trump is one of the wealthiest terrorists in the World.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/12/08/watch-george-stephanopoulos-jaw-drop-the-moment-trump-cites-japanese-internment-video/

So back to post 1 page 1 of this thread...

What's your point?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #1326 on: May 09, 2016, 02:16:05 PM »
What's your point?

Chad's muslim.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1327 on: May 09, 2016, 02:25:37 PM »
Chad's muslim.

Still waiting on prowler to tell us what terrorist activities the GOP front runner is involved in.

His guy terrorizes people who make an honest living. He also terrorizes people with those rotted teeth and bed head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #1328 on: May 09, 2016, 04:00:29 PM »
I know it'll be discounted/dismissed, but even PJ Fucking O'Rourke is voting against Trump:

Reluctantly, conservative author @PJORourke endorses Hillary Clinton. https://t.co/MzEJXva7nM https://t.co/jli9uAZBVm
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GH2001

« Reply #1329 on: May 09, 2016, 04:05:11 PM »
I know it'll be discounted/dismissed, but even PJ Fucking O'Rourke is voting against Trump:

Reluctantly, conservative author @PJORourke endorses Hillary Clinton. https://t.co/MzEJXva7nM https://t.co/jli9uAZBVm

Never heard of him.

Who?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1330 on: May 09, 2016, 04:06:03 PM »

I seriously don't see why that is surprising. I love PJ. Big libertarian. Also a founder of National Lampoon, FYI.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #1331 on: May 09, 2016, 04:09:12 PM »
Never heard of him.

Who?

Really?

I seriously don't see why that is surprising. I love PJ. Big libertarian. Also a founder of National Lampoon, FYI.

Exactly.  A Trump presidency would be a goldmine for his brand and even he doesn't want it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1332 on: May 09, 2016, 04:13:23 PM »
Really?
Exactly.  A Trump presidency would be a goldmine for his brand and even he doesn't want it.
I'd be more surprised if he said something I didn't agree with.

The actual statement is pretty great by the way.

Conservative Author P.J. O'Rourke Reluctantly Backs Clinton

May 9, 201611:37 AM ET

Hillary Clinton snagged another endorsement over the weekend, but don't expect her to trumpet it on the campaign trail.

"I have a little announcement to make ... I'm voting for Hillary. I am endorsing Hillary," noted conservative author P.J. O'Rourke said on NPR's Wait Wait ... Don't Tell Me. The episode aired over the weekend.

If the Clinton campaign wants to tout O'Rourke's support as it tries to woo moderate Republicans who supported Jeb Bush and George W. Bush, it might want to end the quote there.

"I am endorsing Hillary, and all her lies and all her empty promises," O'Rourke continued. "It's the second-worst thing that can happen to this country, but she's way behind in second place. She's wrong about absolutely everything, but she's wrong within normal parameters."

While many Republicans are falling in line — however reluctantly — behind de facto GOP nominee Donald Trump, O'Rourke is joining other prominent conservative authors like Bill Kristol, George Will and Erick Erickson in continuing to oppose a Trump candidacy.

"This man just can't be president," O'Rourke said, alluding to the nuclear codes the commander-in-chief takes control of upon assuming office. "They've got this button — this briefcase. He's going to find it."

"That is a ringing endorsement," fellow panelist Tom Bodett said after hearing O'Rourke's pitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1333 on: May 09, 2016, 04:15:35 PM »
Really?

Very serious Clark. Chizad said something about lampoon. I don't know much about him in the political world though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #1334 on: May 09, 2016, 04:17:56 PM »
Very serious Clark. Chizad said something about lampoon. I don't know much about him in the political world though.

You could be like me and give zero fucks what the entertainment world thinks about politics. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1335 on: May 09, 2016, 04:18:03 PM »
Rectify that. Read his books. Good stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #1336 on: May 09, 2016, 04:19:46 PM »
You could be like me and give zero fucks what the entertainment world thinks about politics.
He's a political author/journalist/satirist. Wouldn't say he's "in the entertainment world"...

The National Lampoon was a Harvard satirical magazine (then the Harvard Lampoon) before it was putting it's name on Chevy Chase movies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #1337 on: May 09, 2016, 04:20:22 PM »
But I do appreciate this.....

"I am endorsing Hillary, and all her lies and all her empty promises," O'Rourke continued. "It's the second-worst thing that can happen to this country, but she's way behind in second place. She's wrong about absolutely everything, but she's wrong within normal parameters."

That is a perfectly worded endorsement. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #1338 on: May 09, 2016, 04:20:58 PM »

He's entertaining, for sure, but he pundits harder and better than 95% of "serious political commenters."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #1339 on: May 09, 2016, 04:21:46 PM »
He's a political author/journalist/satirist. Wouldn't say he's "in the entertainment world"...

The National Lampoon was a Harvard satirical magazine (then the Harvard Lampoon) before it was putting it's name on Chevy Chase movies.

I guess it depends on your definition of entertainment.  While I greatly appreciate satire, I definitely consider it entertainment. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions