Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

TrumpCare 3.0 not gonna make it...

chinook

Re: TrumpCare 3.0 not gonna make it...
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2017, 11:39:13 PM »
Stop Lying.  32 million are not going to "lose" their insurance.  Those people will CHOOSE not to purchase insurance.  It will still be available to them, they will not buy it.

BIG BIG BIG difference

Prowler doesn't care...his union has his back.  Cough.  Cough.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2017, 08:15:53 AM »
This is a specific man-child tantrum...

"...we'll just let Obamacare fail. We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it. We'll let Obamacare fail..."

Basically this..."Obamacare is a bad law that will fail if we do nothing. So, we will let it fail because then we won't take the blame for its failure. Then Democrats, who will take the blame, will come crawling to us wanting to make a deal because the politics will be so bad for them."

I guess Trump and his Trumpets forgot that the Republicans own the majority in D.C. can't blame Obama anymore.
You don't get it.  People like you are raising hell because he's trying to replace it.  You don't get that Obamacare was destined to fail from the get-go.  The only way you will get it is to let it completely implode all on its own and stop functioning.  And even then, I don't think that you will get it.  Republicans are the proverbial dog chasing the car.  They finally caught the car and have no fucking clue what to do with it.
 They're using healthcare as a way to pass pork for their own agendas, and that's wrong.  That's part of why this bill is going nowhere.  All of that is why Trump is going to let Obamacare continue to fail, which is its natural path.  At some point it is going to get absolutely critical, and the Republicans will have no choice but to crank it out without all of the bullshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2017, 08:24:38 AM »
All of that is why Trump is going to let Obamacare continue to fail, which is its natural path.  At some point it is going to get absolutely critical, and the Republicans will have no choice but to crank it out without all of the bullshoot.

Agreed, but it's absolute fucking bullshit that all of us working folks will have our premiums continue to go up (my family is fortunate, our premiums are only going up 200 bucks a month this coming year) while the Republicans continue to have their fucking heads up their fucking asses.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2017, 08:31:28 AM »
The majority of Americans don't want to see 32 Million lose their coverage nor do they want to see their premiums increase by 25-50%, per the CBO on the repeal but not replace.
How can 32 million people "lose coverage" when only about 13 million are enrolled?  Also, don't get me started on the CBO.  They predicted that by 2016 there would be 23 million enrolled.  There were only 10 million enrolled by their prediction date.  They also predicted billions of dollars in profits for the insurance companies that participated in the exchanges.  In reality, that didn't even come close to happening.  There were simply not enough young healthy people enrolled to come close to floating the risk corridor.  And I'm sorry, but I don't expect the insurance companies to continue taking it in the ass.  If you do, then it's your own fault for being stupid.  They're a company, and they're in business to make money.  Also, they have people not on Obamacare that pay premiums for insurance that they have a responsibility to provide service to.  I have BCBS through the city that I work for, and I would be pretty upset if my premiums increased just to compensate for the losses from the exchanges.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 08:33:07 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2017, 10:07:34 AM »
How can 32 million people "lose coverage" when only about 13 million are enrolled?  Also, don't get me started on the CBO.  They predicted that by 2016 there would be 23 million enrolled.  There were only 10 million enrolled by their prediction date.  They also predicted billions of dollars in profits for the insurance companies that participated in the exchanges.  In reality, that didn't even come close to happening.  There were simply not enough young healthy people enrolled to come close to floating the risk corridor.  And I'm sorry, but I don't expect the insurance companies to continue taking it in the ass.  If you do, then it's your own fault for being stupid.  They're a company, and they're in business to make money.  Also, they have people not on Obamacare that pay premiums for insurance that they have a responsibility to provide service to.  I have BCBS through the city that I work for, and I would be pretty upset if my premiums increased just to compensate for the losses from the exchanges.

In Prowler's mind?  The bolded part just makes them evil.  They make money!  That money could be used to give more cheese and pecans to the underprivileged.  How DARE they make money!!!1!  We should put them out of business and let the government handle all that.  Then everybody gets free healthcare and nobody ever has to pay for those greedy insurance companies to make all that money. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2017, 11:14:33 AM »
You'd better watch your step, buddy. He has google. And he'll fact check this quickly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2017, 09:56:46 PM »
@realDonaldTrump:
@SenJohnMcCain-Thank you for coming to D.C. for such a vital vote. Congrats to all Rep. We can now deliver grt healthcare to all Americans!

Someone should tell him that it wasn't a vote on TrumpCare...it was to bring it to the floor.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2017, 01:05:27 AM »
Someone should tell him that it wasn't a vote on TrumpCare...it was to bring it to the floor.

This is my last post on politics in a thread you are participating, well maybe a recipe.  Are you that fucking stupid or an elaborate troll?  What part of that tweet said it was to pass Trumpcare?  What part?  That critical vote is to bring it to the floor for discussion which is the only way anything is going to get done.  You first have to bring it up for debate.  Not one goddamed part of that tweet implicated that it was to pass healthcare. 

Bringing it up to the floor for debate is how you get shit done in congress.  Fuck you in fat retarded face for making me defend Trump you stupid add troll.  You bring jack shit to this forum.  Stick to football forums and recruiting where you actually have a clue. 

Fuck! I took the bait.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2017, 08:33:42 AM »
This is my last post on politics in a thread you are participating, well maybe a recipe.  Are you that fucking stupid or an elaborate troll?  What part of that tweet said it was to pass Trumpcare?  What part?  That critical vote is to bring it to the floor for discussion which is the only way anything is going to get done.  You first have to bring it up for debate.  Not one goddamed part of that tweet implicated that it was to pass healthcare. 

Bringing it up to the floor for debate is how you get shit done in congress.  Fuck you in fat retarded face for making me defend Trump you stupid add troll.  You bring jack shit to this forum.  Stick to football forums and recruiting where you actually have a clue. 

Fuck! I took the bait.

It's hard not to respond when you have had a drink or two huh?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2017, 09:16:30 AM »
It's hard not to respond when you have had a drink or two huh?

Well I mean, it's the absolute best time to respond.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2017, 02:32:02 PM »

Fuck! I took the bait.
Trump is a retard...you know that, atleast you should by now. Trump doesn't understand how things work in government and he's the President. He thinks the bill was passed with his "Congrats to all Rep. We can now deliver grt healthcare to all Americans!"
I'll repeat, just in case you can't understand. Trump. Is. Borderline. Retarded. About. Government. Processes.

Btw, I didn't throw a hook to snag anyone...your retarded ass jumped into the boat.

Keep scrolling, but before you go fill this out mmmmkay, thanks.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 05:12:37 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2017, 01:21:10 AM »
And there it is again!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2017, 04:04:35 PM »
“A lot of people wish President Trump was a dictator, maybe we could repeal Obamacare. It would be a lot easier that way.” - Fox News' Jesse Watters

Thank God for the intelligent people that won't allow that to happen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2017, 05:50:39 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions