Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Here's the Republican front runner...
« on: December 09, 2015, 12:21:08 AM »
Donald Trump, he'd like to build Internment Camps (similar to the Japanese Internment Camps used during WWII) for all Muslims living in America, over the age of 14...IMO, Trump is one of the wealthiest terrorists in the World.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/12/08/watch-george-stephanopoulos-jaw-drop-the-moment-trump-cites-japanese-internment-video/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 02:21:20 AM »
Build the camps. 

I don't feel safe when I see them.  I saw a scarf-headed woman working at a pharmacy and I declined my prescription.  Don't trust her.  There are other places in the world she can go to hide her face. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 08:07:48 AM »
Donald Trump, he'd like to build Internment Camps (similar to the Japanese Internment Camps used during WWII) for all Muslims living in America, over the age of 14...IMO, Trump is one of the wealthiest terrorists in the World.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/12/08/watch-george-stephanopoulos-jaw-drop-the-moment-trump-cites-japanese-internment-video/

What's your point?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 10:31:27 AM »
He just don't get it. WE, most red blooded alpha males, feel the same way as Trump.

It will probably never happen, but it sends a message to the world. WE ARE TIRED OF THE PEACEFUL RELIGION!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2015, 10:34:02 AM »
He just don't get it. WE, most red blooded alpha males, feel the same way as Trump.

It will probably never happen, but it sends a message to the world. WE ARE TIRED OF THE PEACEFUL RELIGION!

Prowler is a Moose Limb?

I had him pegged as a Wicken.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2015, 10:44:18 AM »
He's right no democrat would ever ban a people from coming to the US. Or would they?

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261062/carter-banned-iranians-coming-us-during-hostage-daniel-greenfield     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2015, 01:20:14 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2015, 01:48:55 PM »
Fantastic work

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2015, 02:04:39 PM »
Go to the first audio. I heard this on the radio. Laura gives him some sound advice, but that's missing from the audio. I feel this guy's pain as I got laid off November 19, so the supervisors could split the fruits of my labor. Holiday pay, vacation pay, everything gone in a flash. To top it off, my insurance ended in the middle of a diagnosis and my doctor was livid. Fuck those people at the nepotistic company.

http://www.lauraingraham.com/pg/jsp/charts/streamingAudioMaster.jsp?dispid=302&headerDest=L3BnL2pzcC9tZWRpYS9mbGFzaHdlbGNvbWUuanNwP3BpZD0yMzIzMw==

Secondly, we have laws that back Trump's position. And the internment camps were built years ago along with the coffins for those MFers.

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1945-1952/immigration-act

Carter used it. And to this day, no fucking Iranians should be able fucking come here because they practice polygamy. I am voting for Trump regardless. I'll edit later.

One of the neater subsets of the 1952 Act barred the entry of, "(11) Aliens who are polygamists or who practice polygamy or advocate the practice of polygamy."

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261062/carter-banned-iranians-coming-us-during-hostage-daniel-greenfield

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1953-1960/eisenhower-doctrine
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 03:06:03 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2015, 02:46:31 PM »
In the present environment, Trump's proposals will never fly.  Let a few more San Bernadino incidents happen.  Let something on the scale of the Paris attacks happen here. Or God forbid, let another 9-11 occur and people in this country will truly start to fear for their lives and realize there has to be a way to take out the trash and close our doors.  And as much as I hate to say it, it's only a matter of time before all of the above takes place.

GH sent me something on the Quran that I wish he'd post here.  When are people going to take seriously the fact that while no, all Muslims aren't out to get us, there is a huge faction of them that want the rest of the world dead?  And they have real guns and knives and tanks and everything.  And like the Japanese suicide bombers of WWII, they're more than willing to strap on a dozen or so pounds of explosives and take themselves out along with as many innocent people as they can.

Call me nuttless....wait.....check that.  But, I'll admit something to you.  There hasn't been a time at JHS this year that at some point I haven't looked around that stadium at the 87,000 people and thought how incredibly vulnerable we all are.  Who is going to stop someone from slipping some type of explosive into that stadium?  Cleon at Gate 12 looking in women's purses?  How hard would it be for someone to be recruited on the work detail for JHS or some other stadium, that could get a huge amount of explosives in there and hidden in the days before the game?  How difficult would it be to take off from an airport outside of Auburn and fly it to the stadium before anybody could make radio contact?

Look, those and all kinds of other scenarios can happen.  They're looking at ways to do it and recruiting people right here in this country to do it as we type.  It's going to happen, somewhere, some time.  They've declared war on us and France and much more of the free world.  And what we'd rather do about it is go on precision bombing missions in Syria so as not to have any collateral damage.  What we'd rather do about it is call Donald Trump, "Hitler" or a raving lunatic for suggesting we take the initiative and be proactive about it instead of taking it up the ass.  Because IT.....IS....COMING!!!         
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2015, 02:48:13 PM »
Prowler is on a roll.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2015, 03:35:39 PM »
Prowler is on a roll.

Broke Godwin's Law. He loses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2015, 03:39:39 PM »
While the Hitler comparison is way out of line, I think Trump is also out of line here. You cannot isolate, detain, oppress, deport, or imprison any particular type of person on the basis that other people like them have committed crimes.

But then again, I don't believe Trump actually means what he says. Always thinking past the sale.

He's already sold it to you. To Prowler. To Kaos. To GH.

Muslims going to and from the Middle East are a potential terrorist threat. Muslims here in America might be a potential terrorist threat.

He says this is a serious problem that can be fixed with camps or something like internment camps.

People respond by saying internment camps are not the way to fix this problem.

And suddenly, people agree with Donald Trump that this is a problem.

Will this tactic of his work to win the election? I don't think so. I think it'll catch up to him eventually.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2015, 03:53:36 PM »
While the Hitler comparison is way out of line, I think Trump is also out of line here. You cannot isolate, detain, oppress, deport, or imprison any particular type of person on the basis that other people like them have committed crimes.

But then again, I don't believe Trump actually means what he says. Always thinking past the sale.

He's already sold it to you. To Prowler. To Kaos. To GH.

Muslims going to and from the Middle East are a potential terrorist threat. Muslims here in America might be a potential terrorist threat.

He says this is a serious problem that can be fixed with camps or something like internment camps.

People respond by saying internment camps are not the way to fix this problem.

And suddenly, people agree with Donald Trump that this is a problem.

Will this tactic of his work to win the election? I don't think so. I think it'll catch up to him eventually.

In all seriousness....Trump proposed a moritorium of sorts on immigrants from that region. As in people who are not US Citizens yet on the grounds of safety. His proposal does not include building interment camps.....ever wonder why Prowler references the same bottom of the Internet URL and sources as bottomfeeder, and not a reputable source? Because none of them are true. They are all these moonbat conspiracy bullshit sites who thrive off click bait.

But I agree that its most likely not a smart tactical move for the general election. It is for the primary.

BTW - Carter did this during the Iran crisis. But dont let facts get in Prowler's way.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 04:00:07 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2015, 04:57:36 PM »
I digress. Those moonbat articles are fun to read and as far as conspiracies go, our government is funding and arming the enemy just like the banks did during WWII. History repeats itself regardless of what the mouthpieces say. We have a fucking immigration problem because some unlearned MFer misinterpreted Emily Lazarus's poem at the bottom of the Statue of Liberty to mean every swinging dick and meat curtain in the world. We don't have jobs for these people. But we do have welfare, food stamps, etc. We can end up like Britain if we continue to appease these fucks. I'm sick of status quo and the liberal gop. This has to stop. Here's a good read.

http://www.lonsberry.com/writings.cfm?story=3651&go=4
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 05:14:36 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2015, 10:17:07 PM »
Because IT.....IS....COMING!!!         

Imagine if Al-Queda had waited until early Feb 2002, to do their attacks, and flew one of the planes into the Superdome during the Superbowl.  You're talking 50k dead, at a minimum, and at least 1/7th of the world is watching it live.  Or if they had waited until 11am to crash into the buildings in NYC.  Guarantee the body count would have been at least triple what it was.

That being said, I don't think you'll see another 9/11 style attack...

Because they don't need planes, and they wouldn't have to go into the stadium (just using Auburn as an example) to do mass casualties, so no bags to show.  Fuck, just strap on a vest and go to tigerwalk. 

You're absolutely right, it's not a question of if, it's a question of when.  And there are so many soft targets.  Malls.  Movies.  Concerts.  Sporting events.  Parades.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2015, 10:30:12 PM »
Imagine if Al-Queda had waited until early Feb 2002, to do their attacks, and flew one of the planes into the Superdome during the Superbowl.  You're talking 50k dead, at a minimum, and at least 1/7th of the world is watching it live.  Or if they had waited until 11am to crash into the buildings in NYC.  Guarantee the body count would have been at least triple what it was.

That being said, I don't think you'll see another 9/11 style attack...

Because they don't need planes, and they wouldn't have to go into the stadium (just using Auburn as an example) to do mass casualties, so no bags to show.  Fuck, just strap on a vest and go to tigerwalk. 

You're absolutely right, it's not a question of if, it's a question of when.  And there are so many soft targets.  Malls.  Movies.  Concerts.  Sporting events.  Parades.

Gets it.^^^ What happened in Paris?  Concert.  People packed in.  Enjoying a night of heavy metal.  Boom.  World turned upside down.  Could have been 10X worse because they were also targeting the soccer game with how many thousands of people?  You think they aren't planning and plotting right now with all the stadiums around the world packed to the limit for football, soccer, concerts etc.?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2015, 11:56:02 PM »
 They found weapons in a mosques in Paris. I'm willing to bet we have the same here.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/12/02/france-shuts-down-three-mosques-state-emergency-crackdown/76655054/

Is Prowler one those liberals?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 11:59:40 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2015, 08:15:07 AM »
They found weapons in a mosques in Paris. I'm willing to bet we have the same here.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/12/02/france-shuts-down-three-mosques-state-emergency-crackdown/76655054/

Is Prowler one those liberals?

They hide behind religion and places of worship while at the same time planning out these attacks to kill people that have not done one thing to them. Name me one other group that does this today....ONE. People need to get their head out of the sand. Is Trump a little out there sometimes? Sure...but I assure you he is not the enemy. I think he cares. He just has a strange way of showing it sometimes. So what. Better safe than sorry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE