Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2015, 10:40:05 AM »
Why does no one like the pragmatic, yet tough guy running? If only one of his credit cards didn't have a balance on it.....
I think you're talking about Rubio here, and he's the only one left with a legitimate chance that I like.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2015, 11:08:16 AM »
Back to this:
This is a total lie manufactured by the media.  The reason Obama got re-elected is that Mitt Romney was too moderate.  This led to most of the conservative base staying home.
This is a total lie manufactured by you. Or the media. But it's definitely patently false.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/karl-rove-the-myth-of-the-stay-at-home-republicans-1427930037

Even if that were true, why is the answer to that TRUMP? He is a fascist Hillary clone who has a big government answer for everything. I keep asking, WHAT is conservative about him? Name one thing besides being vocally hostile to Mexicans & Muslims.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2015, 11:23:02 AM »
I think you're talking about Rubio here, and he's the only one left with a legitimate chance that I like.

Yes...but he has a credit card balance and drinks water when he gets hot. What a loser.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2015, 11:31:30 AM »
Yes...but he has a credit card balance and drinks water when he gets hot. What a loser.
Also, he and his wife accumulated 17 traffic tickets over their lifetime and has a "luxury speedboat". DESPICABLE.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2015, 11:41:11 AM »
Back to this:This is a total lie manufactured by you. Or the media. But it's definitely patently false.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/karl-rove-the-myth-of-the-stay-at-home-republicans-1427930037

Even if that were true, why is the answer to that TRUMP? He is a fascist Hillary clone who has a big government answer for everything. I keep asking, WHAT is conservative about him? Name one thing besides being vocally hostile to Mexicans & Muslims.

Its called being overpopulist...also known as pandering. Bernie Sanders is pretty darn good at it himself.

As much as were talking about Trump (and I dont necessarily disagree).....very few seem to want to mention the Arms Race to give free shit away that Bernie and Hillary have every time they are on stage. Talk about buffoonery.

I would like to hear The Prowler respond to the ridiculous things both of them say/do.

What about Bernie's claim to never take big money or from special interests or from companies, even though looking through public record you will see that a big bulk of his donations comes from special interests, union lobbyists and companies wanting subsidies (ie - American Crystal Sugar Corp). Or then the big elephant in the room that its voodoo economics. Someone's taxes WILL go up to pay for it. More than likely, any household they deem rich, which is usually around 90K and up. But sheep will fall for a gold covered carrot everytime.

And what about Hillary and her scandals that are too numerous to list? Unlike what Bernie said in the Dem Debate, her emails are a big deal. Classified information was at stake. Now, she has a new scandal brewing where she gave kickbacks to her son in law's off shore mining company. She is a fucking Clinton. Old, stale and full of scandal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2015, 12:04:01 PM »
Its called being overpopulist...also known as pandering. Bernie Sanders is pretty darn good at it himself.

As much as were talking about Trump (and I dont necessarily disagree).....very few seem to want to mention the Arms Race to give free shit away that Bernie and Hillary have every time they are on stage. Talk about buffoonery.

I would like to hear The Prowler respond to the ridiculous things both of them say/do.

What about Bernie's claim to never take big money or from special interests or from companies, even though looking through public record you will see that a big bulk of his donations comes from special interests, union lobbyists and companies wanting subsidies (ie - American Crystal Sugar Corp). Or then the big elephant in the room that its voodoo economics. Someone's taxes WILL go up to pay for it. More than likely, any household they deem rich, which is usually around 90K and up. But sheep will fall for a gold covered carrot everytime.

And what about Hillary and her scandals that are too numerous to list? Unlike what Bernie said in the Dem Debate, her emails are a big deal. Classified information was at stake. Now, she has a new scandal brewing where she gave kickbacks to her son in law's off shore mining company. She is a fucking Clinton. Old, stale and full of scandal.
Everything I've said about Trump and his naive "not real or serious" ideas, also applies to Bernie.

Everything I've said about being a fascist who thinks the solution to every problem is more government and less individual liberty, also applies to Hillary, and to a certain degree Bernie.

I want someone on the right who is not a clown who can beat them. I want Rubio. Or Paul, or Fiorina, or Kasich, or even Bush if it's not too late for them, although I suspect it is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2015, 12:38:54 PM »
I'm not alone on this.

Vote for Rubio if you want any chance whatsoever of not having Hillary Clinton be the next president of the United States.

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/nbc-poll-clinton-would-trounce-trump-lose-rubio-carson-n478676

Clinton 50%, Trump 40%
Clinton 48%, Cruz 45%
Carson 47%, Clinton 46%.
Rubio 48%, Clinton 45%
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2015, 12:41:10 PM »
Well, I still like Carson but not in a Presidential role. I can't stand Trump, period but I'd rather him than either of the two Dems running. That is sad to say. I am hoping for a miracle here but I am afraid America is too damn stupid. The last several months I have slowly like Cruz more. At first, he just came across as an educated cars salesman but reading more about him, I have learned he actually works his ass off trying to make things right as best he can instead sitting behind his desk and drawing cartoons like more of these clowns in Washington. I also really like Rubio for the same as mentioned. These are really the only two that I could see as Prez without feeling embarrassed.

Nice short read on a response from Cruz after a little jab from trump.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/ted-cruz-just-fired-back-in-the-perfect-way-after-trump-called-him-a-maniac/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=WesternJournalism&utm_content=2015-12-14&utm_campaign=manualpost
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2015, 01:12:57 PM »
Yes, bomb the shit out of them. I watched Frontline last night and the POTUS really screwed up by pulling out of Iraq. Our problem today is stopping ISIS from taking this country in what they call "caliphate". There was march in Detroit (12-05-2015) where the ISIS flag was carried. We have a real problem and Bush was both right and wrong. Wrong for invading Iraq (Saddam had the terrorists under control).  Right, in that, we would be there for a long, long time. The Baath party leads ISIS. Saddam's leaders have taken back their country and are intent on taking the entire region plus Europe and the US. It seems we are entering WWIII gentlemen. How do we stop this shit?

The photo was taken on 12-05-2015. Those are ISIS flags. We're in a world of shit folks.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 01:15:34 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2015, 01:21:06 PM »
I'm not alone on this.

Vote for Rubio if you want any chance whatsoever of not having Hillary Clinton be the next president of the United States.

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/nbc-poll-clinton-would-trounce-trump-lose-rubio-carson-n478676

Clinton 50%, Trump 40%
Clinton 48%, Cruz 45%
Carson 47%, Clinton 46%.
Rubio 48%, Clinton 45%

I don't believe that poll at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2015, 02:31:04 PM »

I do.

Trump is very polarizing whether you like him or not. So is Bernie. They wouldnt do as well in general elections.

I like Rubio, then Paul, then Cruz. In that order. I can't see myself getting behind anyone else. Of course as many have stated, I would probably vote for ANY of them over the Dem side if it comes down to it, but I really hate the "lesser of 2 evils" decision.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #91 on: December 14, 2015, 02:46:00 PM »
ME EITHER.

I mean, by all means believe everything on InfoWars and a grand conspiracy by the Illuminati, but not a NBC/Wall Street Journal opinion poll...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2015, 03:23:35 PM »
ME EITHER.

I mean, by all means believe everything on InfoWars and a grand conspiracy by the Illuminati, but not a NBC/Wall Street Journal opinion poll...

I was thinking...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #93 on: December 14, 2015, 03:42:20 PM »
I want someone on the right who is not a clown who can beat them. I want Rubio. Or Paul, or Fiorina, or Kasich, or even Bush if it's not too late for them, although I suspect it is.

The ONLY one out of that list who is even viable is Rubio. The rest are just as bad as what we have currently.
Paul is a whackadoodle and Fiornia has not done anything in the business world to make me believe she would be a good president.

Anybody who would advocate for Bush or Kasich is someone I would not even have a conversation with.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #94 on: December 14, 2015, 03:51:49 PM »
Anybody who would advocate for Bush or Kasich is someone I would not even have a conversation with.
I love Bush and Kasich. They are tied at the top for me.

Yep, they are the best for the job alright. Would vote for either, early and often.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #95 on: December 14, 2015, 04:39:27 PM »
I know you're on a roll and don't want to hear it, but in the US especially, that is simply not true. I'm going to guess you've never actually met a Muslim person IRL. Like most forms of bigotry, it's easy to demonize when you have no frame of reference with actual human beings.

My boss at my old job in Birmingham was a devout Muslim. I knew one in college as well. Both great guys. I do not believe they secretly plotted to kill me.

Again I have to put the disclaimer that I'm not saying there AREN'T a sizable faction of that population that DO think that way. Just, again, saying there is actual nuance involved. There are thoughts and ideas between "Islam is a religion of peace and these terrorist attacks are an anomaly that shouldn't be taken seriously in the grand scheme of things" and "Bomb the shit outta ever' damn one of em."

My daughter's friend is Islamic.  I've eaten at their house many times.  Her father and I have discussed it.  He is an engineer.  Educated here.  And yet he thinks this country should adopt Islamic law.  He thinks we are out of control and that allah will bring us down.  He sees a day when this country and all the world will be under Islamic rule.  Then we will all prosper as we live according to the will of Allah. 

Does he specifically want to kill me?  Don't think so.  Would be stop someone from killing me in the name of allah? Not as sure.  Would he celebrate the establishment of the American caliphate?  Why yes. Yes he would.  They "assimilate" in no real way.  They maintain their own culture. 

And here's the thing. If we can save this country by sending him back to Pakistan of Syria? I'd have to be for that.   I hate it. And my daughter disagrees. But I choose country first. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #96 on: December 14, 2015, 04:42:46 PM »
My daughter's friend is Islamic.  I've eaten at their house many times.  Her father and I have discussed it.  He is an engineer.  Educated here.  And yet he thinks this country should adopt Islamic law.  He thinks we are out of control and that allah will bring us down.  He sees a day when this country and all the world will be under Islamic rule.  Then we will all prosper as we live according to the will of Allah. 

Does he specifically want to kill me?  Don't think so.  Would be stop someone from killing me in the name of allah? Not as sure.  Would he celebrate the establishment of the American caliphate?  Why yes. Yes he would.  They "assimilate" in no real way.  They maintain their own culture. 

And here's the thing. If we can save this country by sending him back to Pakistan of Syria? I'd have to be for that.   I hate it. And my daughter disagrees. But I choose country first.
If true, he is one of the crazy ones I'm talking about. Not the majority in this country, anyway. Has your daughter's friend ever expressed similar sentiments?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #97 on: December 14, 2015, 09:51:00 PM »
If true, he is one of the crazy ones I'm talking about. Not the majority in this country, anyway. Has your daughter's friend ever expressed similar sentiments?

I believe you're wrong.  I believe they all feel this way. Some are more willing to express it than others.  It's a major part of the religion. It's what they are instructed to do. If your friends are devout as you say?  There's a part of them that wants you to bow to their ways.  If you don't..... then die. 

We took the daughter to the beach with us -- her parents said it was okay.  She borrowed a pair of shorts to wear.  A photo of her was taken by my daughter and posted to snap chat or tweeter or something.  The parents freaked out.  We can't take her anywhere any longer. Not long after -- and maybe coincidentally --she was taken out of school and is now homeschooled.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #98 on: December 14, 2015, 10:21:02 PM »
The daughter sounds like a typical American Muslim.

The parents sound like Islamists. Not necessarily radicalized, but potential to become so. I would not hang out with those people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #99 on: December 14, 2015, 10:49:25 PM »
The daughter sounds like a typical American Muslim.

The parents sound like Islamists. Not necessarily radicalized, but potential to become so. I would not hang out with those people.

But they are more the norm, not the exception. To believe otherwise is to wake up only when it's too late!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.