Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2015, 03:12:28 PM »
So, some of y'all are actually going to vote for him??? LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF!!!!!!! That's sad.

If the choice is between him and a democrat, you bet your ass.

I don't see society as one big tit to suck off of. And ALL democrats do.
Therefore we have a fundamental disagreement in how government should be run.

I wold prefer Cruz or Rubio, but I do not feel that Trump would ruin America. Like others, I feel he loves America and wants it to be great again.

And I laugh my ass off at those men who see the world like women. The emasculation of America is coming to fruition through the progressive movement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2015, 03:18:24 PM »
If the choice is between him and a democrat, you bet your ass.

I don't see society as one big tit to suck off of. And ALL democrats do.
Therefore we have a fundamental disagreement in how government should be run.

I wold prefer Cruz or Rubio, but I do not feel that Trump would ruin America. Like others, I feel he loves America and wants it to be great again.

And I laugh my ass off at those men who see the world like women. The emasculation of America is coming to fruition through the progressive movement.

uh oh....trubbel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2015, 03:25:56 PM »
Where is Garman when he is needed!

Sleeping one off
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2015, 03:32:47 PM »
I too said I wasn't voting for Trump too....wait.  I will if it comes down to Trump or Hil.

My point was that he's bold enough to say what so many are thinking, but afraid to say out loud.  Very refreshing.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2015, 03:36:26 PM »
I too said I wasn't voting for Trump too....wait. 

YOURE A MORON!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA......BERNIEE!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2015, 03:48:49 PM »
YOURE A MORON!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA......BERNIEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Your words are hurtful.  I'm going all Ted Cruz and building a wall between me and you and increasing the number of border patrol X3.  You are officially on IGNORE, buddy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2015, 03:57:26 PM »
Your words are hurtful.  I'm going all Ted Cruz and building a wall between me and you and increasing the number of border patrol X3.  You are officially on IGNORE, buddy.

LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF!!!!!!! That's sad!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2015, 04:02:31 PM »
LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF!!!!!!! That's sad!!!!!!!!!

I'll do it.  Just you wait and see. Keep it up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2015, 06:49:43 PM »
It will take a MAN like Trump to clean up that fucking godforsakened shithole we call DC. Heads need to roll, and the federal prison system needs new inmates. Starting with Billary and Obama.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 06:51:52 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2015, 09:11:37 PM »
It will take a MAN like Trump to clean up that fucking godforsakened shithole we call DC. Heads need to roll, and the federal prison system needs new inmates. Starting with Billary and Obama.
If you agree with bottomfeeder on this, perhaps you should question your stance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2015, 11:49:47 PM »
If you agree with bottomfeeder on this, perhaps you should question your stance.

I could say the same about grillz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2015, 11:55:06 PM »
I'm going to give Trump a little more credit than just being a fucking buffoon. Maybe he believes what he's saying, maybe he's pandering to a certain group of people who probably wouldn't vote republican because of they feel a disconnect with the Republican Party. I agree with Chizad in that he's a pawn for someone, but I think it's for another republican candidate who probably COULDN'T reach the lower class white demographic that Trump can. I believe Trump will back out of the race at the last possible minute and endorse a republican candidate, and ask all of those who support him, to also support the candidate Trump would endorse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2015, 11:58:27 PM »
To add to what I'm saying, there is a large percentage of white families on welfare. Much more than anyone would like to admit. THAT vote is important. It's the vote that put Obama in office twice. Because they are dependent on the government. And it's a group of people who won't vote for any republican candidate aside from Trump. If the republicans want the office, they have to secure the majority of that vote.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2015, 01:57:29 AM »
To add to what I'm saying, there is a large percentage of white families on welfare. Much more than anyone would like to admit. THAT vote is important. It's the vote that put Obama in office twice. Because they are dependent on the government. And it's a group of people who won't vote for any republican candidate aside from Trump. If the republicans want the office, they have to secure the majority of that vote.
Right now Trump is the only one showing he has a pair. I would vote Republican cause we cannot afford another dim in office. Hell, I wanna work, I need a job.

UEI sucks. And I gotta find another fuck buddy too. This one lying next to me is a waste case for the ages. She's fine until she starts drinking, then no one can stand her
 Not even the cats.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 01:59:30 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2015, 08:27:36 AM »
Right now Trump is the only one showing he has a pair. I would vote Republican cause we cannot afford another dim in office. Hell, I wanna work, I need a job.

UEI sucks. And I gotta find another fuck buddy too. This one lying next to me is a waste case for the ages. She's fine until she starts drinking, then no one can stand her
 Not even the cats.

As much as I despise the Commie in Office that Prowler loves so much, George Bush and Dickless Cheney set the GOP back 25 years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2015, 09:38:01 AM »
This is a total lie manufactured by the media.  The reason Obama got re-elected is that Mitt Romney was too moderate.  This led to most of the conservative base staying home.

The GOP needs a candidate with strong conservative values that stands by them. Otherwise, the democrats will win office again.  With Islam gaining footing like it is, I don't know if his country as we know it could survive that.   

One last question. Why is race so important here? I want a candidate that stands strong in what they believe and nott have to pander to a crowd.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2015, 10:05:31 AM »
As much as I despise the Commie in Office that Prowler loves so much, George Bush and Dickless Cheney set the GOP back 25 years.
I agree. And Trump will set it back 200.

There are a lot of things I didn't/don't like about Bush (primarily spending like crazy and expanding authoritarian federal programs like the Patriot Act), but I've always defended him against people saying he was a complete idiot and/or heartless monster.

Trump is literally every bad quality about Bush but in spades. He is the cartoon caricature of what people who hated Bush wanted him to be. He really is a belligerent cowboy. He really is inarticulate, brash, and pompous. And I'm sorry some of you seem to disagree, but he really is an idiot.

He is very clearly and simply a huckster. He is selling drunken burping and farting babbling nonsense to the lowest common denominator and I'm just honestly shocked at how many idiots are lapping it up. I knew there were a segment of idiots out there, but I didn't know it was enough to dominate the GOP primary. What serious policy is he endorsing? Puttin' up a wall to keep out the rapist Mexicans? Denying all Mooslims access to the country, and internment for those already here? Those are pretty much the only coherent policies he has endorsed and they're fucking retarded and impractical. Again, you can have serious discussions on sharply limiting Muslim, or even Mexican, immigration. On all the red flags our government should have taken more seriously. That is a world of difference from shredding the constitution and basically adding an amendment that says "Fuck brown people, kick em out."

You guys claim to be for small government, at least I thought. That's your main beef with Obama, right? It is mine. Has there literally ever been one thing he has ever said ever about the limits of goverment? I'm still waiting for him to say, just once, that the federal government should not be involved in some issue. Shit, even Bernie has done that from time to time.

Every day it's something new. This is from yesterday.

Anybody killing a policeman, policewoman, police officer. Anybody killing a police officer. Death penalty. Is gonna happen.

Inability to form complete sentences aside, he's basically advocating for an untouchable federal army. Obviously, cops getting killed is not a good thing. I'm not saying go soft on cop killers, but surely you see that this is going overboard.

It was bad when Obama was trying to federalize the police force:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/05/03/baltimore-federal-drugs-evidence-fbi-column/26830873/

Now it's ok for Trump to?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 10:41:43 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2015, 10:39:45 AM »
We agree on Trump. Glad that we have some common ground.

But I love bush. And you can spew all of the rhetoric about it being genetic, yadda, yadda. Whatever. I like bush. I think you've made a CHOICE to not like it and that's fine. Trim isn't your thing. I'm not without sin. I'm just heterosexual.
Glad we agree!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2015, 11:23:45 AM »
I agree. And Trump will set it back 200.

There are a lot of things I didn't/don't like about Bush (primarily spending like crazy and expanding authoritarian federal programs like the Patriot Act), but I've always defended him against people saying he was a complete idiot and/or heartless monster.

Trump is literally every bad quality about Bush but in spades. He is the cartoon caricature of what people who hated Bush wanted him to be. He really is a belligerent cowboy. He really is inarticulate, brash, and pompous. And I'm sorry some of you seem to disagree, but he really is an idiot.

He is very clearly and simply a huckster. He is selling drunken burping and farting babbling nonsense to the lowest common denominator and I'm just honestly shocked at how many idiots are lapping it up. I knew there were a segment of idiots out there, but I didn't know it was enough to dominate the GOP primary. What serious policy is he endorsing? Puttin' up a wall to keep out the rapist Mexicans? Denying all Mooslims access to the country, and internment for those already here? Those are pretty much the only coherent policies he has endorsed and they're fucking retarded and impractical. Again, you can have serious discussions on sharply limiting Muslim, or even Mexican, immigration. On all the red flags our government should have taken more seriously. That is a world of difference from shredding the constitution and basically adding an amendment that says "Fuck brown people, kick em out."

You guys claim to be for small government, at least I thought. That's your main beef with Obama, right? It is mine. Has there literally ever been one thing he has ever said ever about the limits of goverment? I'm still waiting for him to say, just once, that the federal government should not be involved in some issue. Shit, even Bernie has done that from time to time.

Every day it's something new. This is from yesterday.

Inability to form complete sentences aside, he's basically advocating for an untouchable federal army. Obviously, cops getting killed is not a good thing. I'm not saying go soft on cop killers, but surely you see that this is going overboard.

It was bad when Obama was trying to federalize the police force:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/05/03/baltimore-federal-drugs-evidence-fbi-column/26830873/

Now it's ok for Trump to?
I can't possibly imagine a more vulgar American running for the highest office in the land than Donald Trump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2015, 11:51:52 AM »
No, it's not overboard. And don't call me Shirley.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions