Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Here's the Republican front runner...

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Here's the Republican front runner...
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2015, 09:03:04 AM »
When will we learn it is not a religion but a political ideology!

One that wants to overthrow our government.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2015, 10:39:30 AM »
What happened in Paris?  Concert.  People packed in.  Enjoying a night of heavy metal.  Boom.
The Eagles of Death Metal are neither The Eagles or death metal. It's a joke name. I've been a fan of theirs since college. Saw them in New Orleans a few weeks before the shit in Paris.

While the Hitler comparison is way out of line, I think Trump is also out of line here. You cannot isolate, detain, oppress, deport, or imprison any particular type of person on the basis that other people like them have committed crimes.

But then again, I don't believe Trump actually means what he says. Always thinking past the sale.

He's already sold it to you. To Prowler. To Kaos. To GH.

Muslims going to and from the Middle East are a potential terrorist threat. Muslims here in America might be a potential terrorist threat.

He says this is a serious problem that can be fixed with camps or something like internment camps.

People respond by saying internment camps are not the way to fix this problem.

And suddenly, people agree with Donald Trump that this is a problem.

Will this tactic of his work to win the election? I don't think so. I think it'll catch up to him eventually.
Fucking this.

Look, there is middle ground here. You can simultaneously hold the believe that Islamic jihad is a very real problem that we need to take extremely seriously and not endorse Muslim internment camps. Let alone consider any of Trump's babbling to be coherent policy. I take issue with Obama and liberals being hesitant to label the San Bernadino attack what it was, jihadi terrorism. I think we should beef up the vetting process for allowing immigrants and visas. The female shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS and other extremist groups on facebook, lied about her address, among other red flags that absolutely should have been caught and dealt with, denying her access to this country. I think saying Muslims aren't MORE LIKELY to carry out radical terrorism in the name or their religion, and drawing straight-line comparisons to the Planned Parenthood shooter, who clearly was deranged and acted as a lone wolf, is asinine. AT THE SAME TIME, I don't think the proper reaction to that is putting Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Aziz Ansari, and Cat Stevens in death camps.

I said this with Trump from the beginning. There's a difference between opposing "PC" and being a complete belligerent idiotic asshole.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2015, 10:48:12 AM »
The Eagles of Death Metal are neither The Eagles or death metal. It's a joke name. I've been a fan of theirs since college. Saw them in New Orleans a few weeks before the shit in Paris.
Fucking this.

Look, there is middle ground here. You can simultaneously hold the believe that Islamic jihad is a very real problem that we need to take extremely seriously and not endorse Muslim internment camps. Let alone consider any of Trump's babbling to be coherent policy. I take issue with Obama and liberals being hesitant to label the San Bernadino attack what it was, jihadi terrorism. I think we should beef up the vetting process for allowing immigrants and visas. The female shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS and other extremist groups on facebook, lied about her address, among other red flags that absolutely should have been caught and dealt with, denying her access to this country. I think saying Muslims aren't MORE LIKELY to carry out radical terrorism in the name or their religion, and drawing straight-line comparisons to the Planned Parenthood shooter, who clearly was deranged and acted as a lone wolf, is asinine. AT THE SAME TIME, I don't think the proper reaction to that is putting Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Aziz Ansari, and Cat Stevens in death camps.

I said this with Trump from the beginning. There's a difference between opposing "PC" and being a complete belligerent idiotic asshole.

I agree with you and THS here dude. You know this.

But lets get one thing straightened out: Trump's latest proposal does not establish muslim death camps. People are taking these conspiracy bullshit sites that Prowler scours at face value. His proposal is online if anyone cares to read it. Not saying its bad or good, and you can agree or disagree with him on the issues all day long, but people inventing this "death camp" rhetoric to retrofit him into what they really wanna believe or for political gain is just asinine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2015, 11:18:45 AM »

But lets get one thing straightened out: Trump's latest proposal does not establish muslim death camps. People are taking these conspiracy bullshit sites that Prowler scours at face value. His proposal is online if anyone cares to read it. Not saying its bad or good, and you can agree or disagree with him on the issues all day long, but people inventing this "death camp" rhetoric to retrofit him into what they really wanna believe or for political gain is just asinine.
As Bush quoted "You are either with us or you're with the terrorist." Clearly this admin falls within the later. Breitbart has a piece this morning that actually gives a reason for this behavior. I will edit later. My phone sucks.

http://www.shelby.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2015/12/shelby-and-sessions-to-loretta-lynch-it-is-long-past-time-that-you-and-president-obama-focus-on-the-real-threat-facing-our-great-nation-radical-islamic-terrorism-not-law-abiding-americans

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/09/geller-muslim-brotherhood-infiltrated-government/

« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 11:48:32 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2015, 12:00:04 PM »
I've got more thoughts on Trump, and I guess here is as good a place to put them down as any.

Brace yourself. This is long.

Comparing anyone to Hitler is almost always a stretch. But with Trump, it's...not as much of one...

I've always wondered how could someone with such clearly terrible inhuman ideas as Hitler have risen to such power? How could an entire country let that happen? Or even Pol Pot or Joseph Stalin or Saddam Hussein? The idea used to be just absolutely insane to me. Then I see what's happening right now with Trump and I totally get it. People are mad. People are reactionary. People want someone to shake the whole damn thing up. I get that.

I think there are several distinct groups that can be attributed to the rise of Trump and his success in the polls.

I think the first group that started his momentum were the trolls. Ironic millenial hipsters that thought it would be funny to see how far the dumb asshole reality star could make it in an actual election. "Maybe he could have Omarosa as a VP, LOL." A few years ago, Howard Stern convinced his listening audience that it would be funny to wreck American Idol and vote for the clearly terrible Sanjaya for the Lulz. He kept advancing. The more and more he advanced, the more and more steam he gathered. After a while, it started becoming a self fulfilling prophecy. Ladies in my office, not originally part of the ironic Stern stunt, started saying "I know he's not your typical Idol contestant, but he's so darn cute!" Which leads me to the second group.

Idiots. First of all, many of them are bandwagoners easily influenced by what everyone else thinks. Some of them just see that he's doing well in the polls and say "Hey, that must be the guy." And some of them listen to his insane blunt macho drivel and think "Hey, he talks like me!"

I don't understand how anyone with a half a brain in their head can see this guy mock a disabled journalist:

Listen to him discuss lobbyists:

Talk about Carson's knife story:

Let alone anything of any substance he actually says, and think this man has the intelligence required to lead the free world. Let alone just the obvious fact that America will 100% be an absolute punchline. And no, before anyone even says it, Obama has not come anywhere within a country mile of the shame and embarrassment that Trump will bring on our international reputation. I'm not by any means saying he's perfect, but you are simply delusional if you think there is a comparison.

And speaking of "anything of any substance", almost nothing he says is of any substance. He crudely shouts "I'm really rich and really classy. I'm gonna do the goodest job and do it really great. Better than anyone, in fact. I'm just good at being good. That's my plan to defeat ISIS. PS Carly Fiorina's ugly." :blink:

And that's how he gets into half of the trouble he does. He's just a plain and simple idiot. Take this interaction for example. I get the game the press is playing here. They feed him the incendiary quote. I don't like that. BUT, Trump is a fucking idiot in the way he responds and allows them to run with this stuff. Because he basically doesn't have any idea of his own, but basically says "Yeah, a Muslim database. That's a good idea, I'd do that. We should do a lot of things."

Which leads me to my third and final group: The reactionaries. This is the group I sympathise with the most. I get the thought process. I get that the media spins stuff to the left. I get that people are way too sensitive about PC bullshit. Basically, everything I said here applies to this group:

A subset of this group also just want to watch the whole thing burn. They're sick of our political system. They want an "outsider". I get that as well. Then vote for Fiorina who has all of the credentials Trump has, but without being a blithering buffoon and suggesting unconstitutional, horrendous policies.

And speaking of unconstitutional...Look, I am drastically opposed to Hillary Clinton. What part of anything Trump says consists of small government solutions? I want an alternative to Hillary, not a clone.

How is that different from Hillary's policy? It's not.

Trump's statement:

Hillary's statement a few hours earlier:

The "Muslim database" he endorsed in the video I posted earlier? That is essentially the exact same thing as Hillary Clinton wanting to use No Fly lists and terrorist watch lists to restrict the second amendment without due process.

Here he is endorsing extensive campaign finance regulations:

Here he is praising how "wonderful" eminent domain is.

He wants to deport those suspected of being illegal immigrants without due process:
http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/08/17/what-can-trump-actually-do-legally-immigration-deportations-judge-napolitano-explains

It was said in this thread that Trump endorsing internment camps for US Muslim citizens was from some moonbat conspiracy theory websites. No. This is him saying it himself on Good Morning America.
4:30

"You're increasingly being compared to Hitler, does that give you any pause at all?"

"No because what I am doing is no different than what FDR -- FDR's solution for Germans, Italians, Japanese, you know, many years ago."

"So you're for internment camps?"

"This is a president who is highly respected by all. He did the same thing -- if you look at what he was doing, it was far worse. We are now at war. We have a president that doesn't want to say that, but we are now at war."

And finally, I know it's conspiratorial, but I honestly believe Trump is a Clinton plant to destroy Republicans in this election, and some of you are falling for it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/12/09/jeb-bush-jokes-of-trump-clinton-conspiracy-theory-heres-a-look-at-the-evidence/

Nothing about his policies are conservative. They're just dumb and incendiary. He makes all Republicans look stupid and racist and at the same time, when he ultimately runs third party, will at this point certainly be able to take enough votes away from the inevitable GOP candidate to seal the victory for Hillary. Good job, guys.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 12:16:44 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2015, 12:09:55 PM »

I posted the link with video of him comparing his plan to FDR's "solution" for Germans, Italians, Japanese, while praising that "solution".

When pressed, he jumps around a lot and essentially says "No, I don't want internment camps. But FDR is beloved and it was a pretty great way to handle that. Also, I don't WANT to do it, but I think we HAVE to do it as a "temporary measure".

Yes, he leaves wiggle room for his supporters to say he's not in favor of it. But clearly he is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2015, 01:10:54 PM »
Hmm. Well I guess Sessions is falling for it too. Trump held a rally right here in Mobile. I compare him to be more like McCarthy. And I believe the vetting should include polygraph machines. McCarthyism is an approach I would favor because the terrorists could live right next door to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2015, 01:21:47 PM »
I posted the link with video of him comparing his plan to FDR's "solution" for Germans, Italians, Japanese, while praising that "solution".

When pressed, he jumps around a lot and essentially says "No, I don't want internment camps. But FDR is beloved and it was a pretty great way to handle that. Also, I don't WANT to do it, but I think we HAVE to do it as a "temporary measure".

Yes, he leaves wiggle room for his supporters to say he's not in favor of it. But clearly he is.

Just for the record...I don't want him to be POTUS. Nor do I endorse him. He has some good qualities and I like his bombastic alpha dog style to a degree, but at this point I'm with Rubio, and to a lesser extent Cruz. Otherwise, I will probably sit home on election day. I think Trump has changed the conversation of this cycle for the better. Hes making people be more honest and talk about issues....but with that said, he aint my guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2015, 01:35:51 PM »
He has some good qualities and I like his bombastic alpha dog style to a degree
Just...what is there to like? I mean, I get being abrasive and assertive and tough and no bullshit. I get liking Chris Christie for that reason. But to me, Christie's abrasiveness and Trump's abrasiveness are just two completely different animals. Namely, Trump's is just idiocy. Trump is Biff Tannen from Back to the Future.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2015, 01:39:56 PM »
The only way I vote for Trump is if he's the only Republican candidate left standing.  It's not that I dislike the guy or his policies. I just think he's too extreme and rubs too many people the wrong way across the board to actually get anything done if he gets in office.  I honestly believe though, that if he had a different temperament, he would win by a landslide.

Chiz, you mentioned the different groups of people who are backing Trump and you're probably spot on with a lot of that.  However, I see nothing wrong with people supporting  someone because he thinks and "talks like me".  And I think most would take exception to being labeled "Idiots" because of it.  Would that not be a huge part of why you would support a candidate in the first place?  Because he believes in and says the same things I believe in and say?  How did Barak Obama, who was probably the only person less qualified than Trump, win the Ovary Office? 

Donald Trump is no buffoon.  What he needed from the start was a coach, for lack of a better term.  He needed someone he would listen to.  Someone to reign him in and keep him under control. Make him present his ideas without all the rambling and heavy-handedness.  Out of the videos you posted, I only watched a good bit of the George Stephakolopolisaphis "interview".  That's the type of stuff that does make him come off looking like a buffoon.  Not because of the central theme of what he's trying to say, but the non-stop, argumentative babbling while he's talking over every question posed to him.  He's not polished.  He's not a politician.

Like Obama, Trump is smart enough to know there's a huge segment of society that he can cater to. He knows there are millions who feel like this country is spiraling out of control in so many areas.  Immigration is an enormous issue and not just on the Muslim front.  Political correctness has morphed into a seemingly unstoppable beast.  Race relations are deteriorating at rapid pace.  Many people, including myself, feel that if you're not here legally...then get the hell out.  You want the name of a building on campus changed because it's been "Lynch Hall" since the University started?  Get a F'n life and get over yourself.  Do only black lives matter?  How about getting the fuck off our streets with your protest signs, take a look at the real world and address the fact that black on black crime is and has been out of control forever.

Trump is the lone voice out there from a public figure saying those things and saying damn the repercussions.  Yeah, he can say it because he's rich and doesn't care that golf tournaments, beauty pageants, entire networks etc. all turned their backs on him.  Good for him.  Because all the others that want to say those very same things and try to bring back some common sense to this country, refuse to do so for fear of the consequences.

Again, I admit the man is way too extreme. And yes, I hope someone else gets the nod.  But the man is anything but stupid and he does in fact speak for a very large segment of our society, not just mindless sheep.  He's just not a politician.         
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2015, 01:48:20 PM »
Just...what is there to like? I mean, I get being abrasive and assertive and tough and no bullshit. I get liking Chris Christie for that reason. But to me, Christie's abrasiveness and Trump's abrasiveness are just two completely different animals. Namely, Trump's is just idiocy. Trump is Biff Tannen from Back to the Future.

I like that he just simply believes. He's a nationalist almost to a fault. I think he's a very driven guy that sticks to his convictions. I think he has taken the downfall of America very personal and is mad as hell about it. I do think he cares. I don't agree with him a lot but I have some respect for him in the ways I mentioned above. And to your point, I like that about Chris Christie too. Im glad he has came back around to being the Christie from 2010.

There are times when I think he is on a roll and has people on his side, and then he will go and say/do something and I'm like "Oh Donald, why did you say that? You had it and you blew it...why??". I.e. - the banning the muslims comment, or the saying Carly is ugly, or picking the fight with Megyn Kelly, or talking about 3rd Party if he doesnt get his way (which would be an absolute disaster). I think we need a pragmatic person yet one who also has some balls (that DQ's Snags) and will stand up with some conviction. To me Rubio would be a slam dunk in a general election.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 01:52:36 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2015, 01:57:50 PM »
Out of the videos you posted, I only watched a good bit of the George Stephakolopolisaphis "interview".  That's the type of stuff that does make him come off looking like a buffoon.  Not because of the central theme of what he's trying to say, but the non-stop, argumentative babbling while he's talking over every question posed to him.  He's not polished.  He's not a politician.
Watch the other videos. Or really any time he has ever spoken, ever. That Stephanopolis interview was not an anomaly. That is exactly what he does every time. He doesn't lay out any coherent plan, ever. No actual policy. Just a bunch of tough-guy nonsense talk. Here he is doing again to Joe Scarborough.

Like Obama, Trump is smart enough to know there's a huge segment of society that he can cater to. He knows there are millions who feel like this country is spiraling out of control in so many areas.  Immigration is an enormous issue and not just on the Muslim front.  Political correctness has morphed into a seemingly unstoppable beast.  Race relations are deteriorating at rapid pace.  Many people, including myself, feel that if you're not here legally...then get the hell out.  You want the name of a building on campus changed because it's been "Lynch Hall" since the University started?  Get a F'n life and get over yourself.  Do only black lives matter?  How about getting the fuck off our streets with your protest signs, take a look at the real world and address the fact that black on black crime is and has been out of control forever.
Like I said, this is all stuff I agree with. No one gets more livid over the PC bullshit like the Lynch Hall example you just cited than me. It is brainless and idiotic. But so is the reaction. This is what I've been trying to say. You can hold these two thoughts simultaneously. That everything you said above is true AND  the answer to that is not anything that Trump endorses and he sounds like a water-head. Like I said, talk about actual, specific, constitutional policies to help curb illegal immigration and Islamic terrorism. Do you honestly think that ANY of Trump's rhetoric will help heal race relations or make these Black Lives Matter protesters STFU and move on? It's doing absolutely nothing but exacerbating the problem.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 02:14:09 PM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2015, 02:01:20 PM »
I like that he just simply believes. He's a nationalist almost to a fault. I think he's a very driven guy that sticks to his convictions. I think he has taken the downfall of America very personal and is mad as hell about it. I do think he cares. I don't agree with him a lot but I have some respect for him in the ways I mentioned above. And to your point, I like that about Chris Christie too. Im glad he has came back around to being the Christie from 2010.

There are times when I think he is on a roll and has people on his side, and then he will go and say/do something and I'm like "Oh Donald, why did you say that? You had it and you blew it...why??". I.e. - the banning the muslims comment, or the saying Carly is ugly, or picking the fight with Megyn Kelly, or talking about 3rd Party if he doesnt get his way (which would be an absolute disaster). I think we need a pragmatic person yet one who also has some balls (that DQ's Snags) and will stand up with some conviction. To me Rubio would be a slam dunk in a general election.
Again, we're talking in circles, but I see no conviction. At least not that he can verbalize like an intelligent human being. I just see cartoonish buffoonery and how he's gonna do a lot of things and he's gonna do them the best and classiest way because he's the best and did he mention he's rich and oh yeah, wicked smart...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2015, 02:09:21 PM »
Watch the other videos. Or really any time he has ever spoken, ever. That Stephanopolis interview was not an anomaly. That is exactly what he does every time. He doesn't lay out any coherent plan, ever. No actual policy. Just a bunch of tough-guy nonsense talk. Here he is doing again to Joe Scarborough.

Like I said, this is all stuff I agree with. No one gets as livid over the PC bullshit like the Lynch Hall example you just cited. It is brainless and idiotic. But so is the reaction. This is what I've been trying to say. You can hold these two thoughts simultaneously. That everything you said above is true AND  the answer to that is not anything that Trump endorses and he sounds like a water-head. Like I said, talk about actual, specific, constitutional policies to help curb illegal immigration and Islamic terrorism. Do you honestly think that ANY of Trump's rhetoric will help heal race relations or make these Black Lives Matter protesters STFU and move on? It's doing absolutely nothing but exacerbating the problem.

He's running a Primary campaign right now. Which is to fire off fiery rhetoric to get enough of a core base to win the nomination. All he needs is a solid 25-30% in the first 5-10 states to seal it up. Which is also what scares me. I don't think he can beat Hillary. Then if he doesn't get it, he threatens to go third party, which scares me even moreso.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2015, 02:11:28 PM »

Beta males don't get it!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2015, 02:14:21 PM »

Chiz, you mentioned the different groups of people who are backing Trump and you're probably spot on with a lot of that.  However, I see nothing wrong with people supporting  someone because he thinks and "talks like me".  And I think most would take exception to being labeled "Idiots" because of it.  Would that not be a huge part of why you would support a candidate in the first place?  Because he believes in and says the same things I believe in and say?  How did Barak Obama, who was probably the only person less qualified than Trump, win the Ovary Office? 
Again, I admit the man is way too extreme. And yes, I hope someone else gets the nod.  But the man is anything but stupid and he does in fact speak for a very large segment of our society, not just mindless sheep.  He's just not a politician.         

He's too much man for the new "sensitive" male being raised today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2015, 02:20:11 PM »
Beta males don't get it!

Cmon now, were trying to be pragmatic here. Prowler's post needed some civility thrown into it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2015, 02:39:26 PM »
Cmon now, were trying to be pragmatic here. Prowler's post needed some civility thrown into it.

Where is Garman when he is needed!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2015, 02:57:34 PM »
So, some of y'all are actually going to vote for him??? LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF!!!!!!! That's sad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2015, 03:07:47 PM »
So, some of y'all are actually going to vote for him??? LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF!!!!!!! That's sad.

Not sure how much clearer I have to be that he is not the guy I will be voting for the in the Primary. Unlike most, I don't make it a secret who I vote for. I will be casting for Rubio....period.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE