Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Thoughts Cancelled

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Thoughts Cancelled
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2015, 10:10:55 PM »
Duke is smart enough to know that the NFL folks are watching this shoot right? Any sign of redflags and your draft stock will tumble. Ask Randy Gregory or La'el Collins this past April. He has to understand he is playing himself right out of the first round and further if he keeps this up.

Obviously not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2015, 10:28:40 PM »
IMO when Gus gets this offensive line executing better (we only hope) we will get to open the offense up to full bore. I'm not opposed to running QBs, I've just prayed for Auburn to have a legitimate passer for four decades and would like to be able to recruit as such. Campbell and Newton fit the bill and those were pretty strong offenses overall. Haven't seen Smith throw a ball and I don't care to see Kerryon throw it. He would be slotted for corner had he gone to the Turds. But for all I know Smith can toss it around like Pat White (one that got away) so that might be an option. I say put Smith out there NOW as the wildcat QB. And leave him in there if the team responds. What could it hurt? Most of us are only hoping to have a chance to visit Birmingham.

Not even close to logical!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2015, 03:40:38 AM »
Not even close to logical!
I know. But what is about the Auburn football saga?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2015, 08:21:43 AM »
Obviously not.

We had quite a few fortune tellers on this board in recent days. Writing was on the wall.....and not just seen by us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2015, 09:12:47 AM »
To be explaining? 

Why would you open up a "battle" to determine who is going to hand off the ball? 

Let me just say this and then I will shut up:

Sean White may be the future.  I don't think he's the present.  He may be good enough, but it's clear that the braintrustfart of Lashlee/Malzahn doesn't trust him enough to play the game. 

Johnson -- if he gets his head out of his ass -- gives us the best opportunity to compete with A&M, Ole Miss, UGA and Bama.   

He gives us a threat running the ball that will give Barber more room.  When the fake is never real, the lanes are going to be clogged. 

If he can get his emotions under control and stop pressing, he can make the throws.  We've seen it.  If he can hit some intermediate throws (and we can stop this fucking aggravating screen/bomb/screen pattern and use the entire motherfucking field) that gets the LBs back a step and keeps the safeties from flying to the ball.  That gives the running game a chance to dominate. 

Maybe the benching took his head out of his ass.  Maybe this two-week rest will give them time to unfuck him. 

As sick as this has all made me, I've looked back at it, I've studied it.  I don't think we're nearly as far away as we may think.   We just need something to click.  When it does, I believe we can start to pile up the yards and the points again.  And when that happens?  The defense will suddenly be holding opponents to 300 or less.
Disagree with you on this, I see Sean as the present and the future, I see a kid who makes better decisions and has more accuracy than JJ.  I just see him as inexperienced.

However, I believe Jumbo is right and we will see JJ start for UK, and when we lose to UK or are losing White will be put in in the second half, however it will be to late.

If Sean was named QB1 through the off week and started against UK I like our chances, JJ gets the nod...I just don't see it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2015, 09:46:21 AM »
Disagree with you on this, I see Sean as the present and the future, I see a kid who makes better decisions and has more accuracy than JJ.  I just see him as inexperienced.

However, I believe Jumbo is right and we will see JJ start for UK, and when we lose to UK or are losing White will be put in in the second half, however it will be to late.

If Sean was named QB1 through the off week and started against UK I like our chances, JJ gets the nod...I just don't see it.

If Sean is the starter for UK, that means he will be getting all the first team reps in practice for two weeks.  That will help him and the receivers get more comfortable with each other, and maybe give the coaches more confidence in him.

If JJ is the starter for UK, it means one of two things.  1.  JJ and Duke had some kind of weird shit going on between them, and now that shouldn't be a problem.  Or 2. Gus has mailed it in for the rest of the season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2015, 11:53:22 AM »
So. Since I subscribe to a few conspiracy theories:

Does it seem that CGM really went conservative with the play calling as to not allow SW to look that good so he could put JJ back in at some time?

He knew he had to make a change, or get lynched. But did he REALLY want to make that change?

Inquiring minds want to know if CGM is that stubborn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2015, 11:57:34 AM »

Does it seem that CGM really went conservative with the play calling as to not allow SW to look that good so he could put JJ back in at some time?

He knew he had to make a change, or get lynched. But did he REALLY want to make that change?

Oh great.  You just had to throw in the lynching reference when talking about a black man.  Typical.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2015, 12:13:04 PM »

No I don't subscribe to that one.

Now perhaps JJ has pictures of Gus and Lashlee in an uncompromising place.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2015, 12:34:35 PM »

Gus loves the cock?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2015, 01:23:48 PM »
Oh great.  You just had to throw in the lynching reference when talking about a black man.  Typical.

CGM is white. So is the White kid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #71 on: October 06, 2015, 01:41:14 PM »

Nothing offensive, not in 2015.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'