Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hatred for Dumbo and other thoughts

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Hatred for Dumbo and other thoughts
« on: October 05, 2015, 11:36:24 AM »
Since discussing Auburn turns into a bitch fest, let's look at other games

Hatred for Dumbo Swinney grows in the aftermath of another braying-jackass interview after the win over Notre Dame.  What a sack of shit.  If he were Auburn's coach I'd find another team to be for until he died. 
http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/id/86436/dabo-swinney-breaks-it-down-after-clemson-beats-notre-dame

http://www.shakinthesouthland.com/2015/10/4/9451373/swinney-wishes-lugubrious-notre-dame-fans-mascot-and-team-safe-travel

I'd like to beat his ass. 

Ole Miss is still Ole Miss.  They can win a game, but they can also shit the bed.  Big greasy bubble-popping shit rush.

Mississippi State is not a good team.  Fuck.

Georgia is still Georgia.  Mark Richt cannot win a "big" game to save his life.  The Bulldogs remind me very much of LSU and us to a degree.  Have a running game (or should have one, we don't really) but don't have a quarterback for shit. 

LSU looks good on defense. Fournette is a freak of nature.  But they will lose games because their quarterback is abysmal.  Worse than any on our roster.  Give them Tucker Tubberville and they're a NC team. 

A&M isn't as good as they think they are. 

Tennessee.  Haha.  Their hype train crashed almost as hard as ours. 

Arkansas.  Lost to fucking Toledo, nearly beat A&M and did beat Tennessee.  WTF?

Ohio State isn't that good. 

TCU is.  That guy can coach.  Got tired of offense getting all the press while his TCU defenses bludgeoned the fuck out of people, so he retooled and now has one of the most prolific offenses in the country.  He's the real deal.  If he weren't at TCU?  He'd be the new Bear Bryant. 

And the sad thing?  I really don't even care.  I sort of half-ass watch because we suck so badly it's sapped my enthusiasm for any of it.  Haven't watched an entire game all season. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Hatred for Dumbo and other thoughts
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 12:01:13 PM »
Baylor is fun to watch. I don't know how they would do against real teams outside the big "whatever they are now".

Baylor-TCU game could be an 91-84 game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

jmar

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 12:42:30 PM »
Our team seems lost while Dumbo marches on. Yes he will pull a Climpsum but at least he has his team in the hunt and they will go to a good bowl game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 12:43:55 PM »
Our team seems lost while Dumbo marches on. Yes he will pull a Climpsum but at least he has his team in the hunt and they will go to a good bowl game.
the things I would give to watch a halfway competitive team on Saturdays.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 12:50:48 PM »
the things I would give to watch a halfway competitive team on Saturdays.
It makes me lugubrious too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2015, 02:23:10 PM »

TCU is.  That guy can coach.  Got tired of offense getting all the press while his TCU defenses bludgeoned the fuck out of people, so he retooled and now has one of the most prolific offenses in the country.  He's the real deal.  If he weren't at TCU?  He'd be the new Bear Bryant. 

All of this.

Was my 1st choice when the rest of the country drooled over Brian and Chip Kelley. Not that those two are bad coaches, but Patterson can flat out fucking coach. He just keeps doing it. Art Briles aint far behind him. Sure Baylor has no D, but they dont give a shit. They score 50+ a game for the most part.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2015, 03:11:40 PM »
I thought Central Michigan laying 24 on Monmouth in the 2nd quarter Saturday was huge.  Did NOT see that coming.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2015, 03:16:21 PM »
I thought Central Michigan laying 24 on Monmouth in the 2nd quarter Saturday was huge.  Did NOT see that coming.

I know right?? No one...and I mean NO ONE predicted Central Michigan was capable of such before it actually happened. Impressive to say the least. Jer'Malquishnia Verjutis was a man amongst boys for the fighting...errrrrr....Central Michigans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2015, 03:26:29 PM »
I know right?? No one...and I mean NO ONE predicted Central Michigan was capable of such before it actually happened. Impressive to say the least. Jer'Malquishnia Verjutis was a man amongst boys for the fighting...errrrrr....Central Michigans.

I know you were just deflecting over the fact that you don't know how to spell Chippewas.  It's okay.  No one really remembers if there's 2 p's or one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2015, 03:36:40 PM »

I know you were just deflecting over the fact that you don't know how to spell Chippewas.  It's okay.  No one really remembers if there's 2 p's or one.

Guys, Harvard is undefeated. Tim Murphy is doing it with the smartest team on the planet (probably). Just saying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2015, 03:46:10 PM »
Guys, Harvard is undefeated. Tim Murphy is doing it with the smartest team on the planet (probably). Just saying.
They aint got no one lke Jer'Malquishnia.

His momma call him Jer Mal...so thats what imma gonna call him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2015, 04:03:07 PM »
They aint got no one lke Jer'Malquishnia.

His momma call him Jer Mal...so thats what imma gonna call him.

Aww man, you ain't never met no Jer Mal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2015, 04:24:47 PM »
It makes me lugubrious too.

I just hope you don't get to feeling like that and whip it out in mixed company.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.