Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Police Lives Don't Matter

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Police Lives Don't Matter
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2015, 09:26:19 AM »
Get ready for another round of violent protests with buildings being burned and businesses being looted....wait....wrong thread.    dot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. of the fox

A frantic manhunt for a gunman was underway Thursday after a Shreveport, La. police officer died Wednesday after being shot on duty.

Shreveport Police Cpt. Marcus Hines told a press conference late Wednesday that the officer, whose name has not been released, was shot at around 9:15 p.m. local time while responding to a report of a suspicious person inside a home. Hines says an armed man was apparently inside the residence, threatening to harm people.

Hines initially said the officer was in “very serious” condition at a hospital, but later told KTAL that the officer had died.

Hines said the Shreveport police, Caddo Parish deputies and canines are searching for a male suspect. A press conference will be held at 9:30 a.m. local time to outline details of the deadly shooting and release the name of the dead officer.

Shreveport police spokesman Bill Goodin told The Associated Press that investigators believe they know who the suspect is and are obtaining a warrant for his arrest.

"Last night, we lost one of our brave, uniformed officers in the line of duty. Our hearts are saddened," Shreveport Mayor Ollie Tyler told KTBS. "We ask for the community’s prayers for this officer’s family and SPD as we grieve the loss of one of our own who paid the ultimate sacrifice while serving and protecting the citizens of this city."

The station reported that the last fatal shooting of a Shreveport police officer took place in October 2010. Shreveport is the third-largest city in Louisiana with a population of around 200,000 people. It is located in the so-called Ark-La-Tex region, where the borders of Arkansas, Louisiana, and Texas meet
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2015, 02:39:27 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2015, 02:53:13 PM »
Personally, I find it offensive for the white oppressing officer to try to join in on the movement as if white lives matter as much. The black officer is just doing his job.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2015, 10:46:21 PM »
Just doin' my job.  foxnews. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

A Louisiana State Trooper was shot in the head and critically injured while trying to stop a driver suspected of being drunk or drugged Sunday evening in southwestern Louisiana, state police officials told the Associated Press.

The trooper, who state police Col. Michael Edmonson identified to the Associated Press as Master Trooper Steven Vincent, 43, was listed in critical condition at a local hospital following the incident near Bell City, La., according to Fox-8.

Edmonson said Vincent is a 13-year veteran of the force and comes from a law enforcement family.

One of his brothers is also a state trooper and another is a town police chief, Edmonson said.

He said 54-year-old Kevin Daigle of Lake Charles, La., was arrested. Charges against Daigle will include attempted murder of a police officer, Edmonson said.

Vincent was shot after receiving a call that Daigle was driving erratically and had driven his pickup truck into a ditch.

Capt. Doug Cain, a state police spokesman, confirmed to the Associated Press that Trooper Vincent was shot in the head.

Edmonson says several civilians subdued Daigle, put the trooper's handcuffs on him and gave the trooper first aid.

Other drivers stopped to help, Sgt. James Anderson, spokesman for state police said.

"As I understand it, they rendered aid to the trooper, they called for help using the trooper's radio, and they detained the suspect," state police spokesman Sgt. James Anderson told the Associated Press.

He said Vincent was in critical but stable condition Sunday evening, and the man accused of shooting him was also in a hospital.

"He struggled with the guys who came to assist -- had some scrapes on him and so on," Anderson said.

He said police had received calls Sunday about a maroon Dodge pickup truck with a camper shell that was driving erratically. A bit later, it was reported in a ditch.

Edmonson, posted a message to the department's Facebook page asking for prayers for the injured officer.

The message's subject line was "Trooper Critically Injured — Prayers Needed."

"The entire LSP family is requesting your thoughts and prayers following the shooting of a Louisiana State Police Trooper in the Lake Charles area," Edmonson wrote in the post.

"The incident occurred as the Trooper conducted a traffic stop on a suspected impaired driver and was shot during the course of the interaction. The suspect was subsequently detained by passing motorists as additional citizens rendered aid to the Trooper until assistance arrived on the scene.

Further information and the Trooper's identity and status will be forthcoming as the investigation continues.

Please take a moment from your Sunday afternoon to send prayers and well wishes to the Trooper and his family in this critical time," Edmonson's message said.

Within an hour, 5,100 people had shared the post and nearly 2,000 had posted messages saying they were praying.

Edmonson said the officer's name and status will be released as the investigation continues.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2015, 01:00:45 AM »
CULLMAN COUNTY, AL (WAFF) Investigators said a chase led to an officer-involved shooting Sunday

Multiple units including state troopers were called to County Road 1825 near the Marshall-Cullman County Line.
Police confirmed a suspect is dead, and that an officer, Jeff "Preacher" Warren, was injured.
Warren was going to be flown to Birmingham for treatment, but officials say his condition is such that they can fly him to Huntsville instead.
At last check, Warren was in stable condition. The Arab Tribune reports he is undergoing surgery but is expected to make a full recovery.The Arab Police Department noted  that Warren was promoted to the rank of Corporal in May.Representative Robert Aderholt said in a ]Tweet Sunday night, "My thoughts and prayers with the Arab Police officer hurt tonight in Cullman County. Police officers have my utmost respect." He added the hashtag #ThinBlueLine.
According to a woman who asked not to be identified, Warren was responding to suspects that had stolen her vehicle.The woman said her husband jumped into an ATV in pursuit of the stolen pickup truck, and a suspect fired two shots at him.Via an iPhone app, the woman was able to track the vehicle's location, and passed the information on to Corporal Warren, who took up the pursuit.
At some point, a gunfight began, wounding Warren and killing one of the suspects.Cullman County Sheriff Matt Gentry said that other individuals connected to this incident have been detained, but could not provide further details at this time.The State Bureau of Investigation is also working the scene. ALEA is leading the investigation.Cullman County District Attorney Wilson Blaylock said the legal authority in the case would likely rest with Cullman County as the shooting took place within that jurisdiction.Blaylock said the identity of the suspect who was killed will not be released at this time.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 01:06:29 AM by bgreene »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2015, 09:31:48 AM »
Pfft...a cop and a "preacher"?  His life really doesn't matter in today's society.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2015, 10:00:08 AM »
Just doin' my job.  foxnews. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

A Louisiana State Trooper was shot in the head and critically injured while trying to stop a driver suspected of being drunk or drugged Sunday evening in southwestern Louisiana, state police officials told the Associated Press.

The trooper, who state police Col. Michael Edmonson identified to the Associated Press as Master Trooper Steven Vincent, 43, was listed in critical condition at a local hospital following the incident near Bell City, La., according to Fox-8.

Edmonson said Vincent is a 13-year veteran of the force and comes from a law enforcement family.

One of his brothers is also a state trooper and another is a town police chief, Edmonson said.

He said 54-year-old Kevin Daigle of Lake Charles, La., was arrested. Charges against Daigle will include attempted murder of a police officer, Edmonson said.

Vincent was shot after receiving a call that Daigle was driving erratically and had driven his pickup truck into a ditch.

Capt. Doug Cain, a state police spokesman, confirmed to the Associated Press that Trooper Vincent was shot in the head.

Edmonson says several civilians subdued Daigle, put the trooper's handcuffs on him and gave the trooper first aid.

Other drivers stopped to help, Sgt. James Anderson, spokesman for state police said.

"As I understand it, they rendered aid to the trooper, they called for help using the trooper's radio, and they detained the suspect," state police spokesman Sgt. James Anderson told the Associated Press.

He said Vincent was in critical but stable condition Sunday evening, and the man accused of shooting him was also in a hospital.

"He struggled with the guys who came to assist -- had some scrapes on him and so on," Anderson said.

He said police had received calls Sunday about a maroon Dodge pickup truck with a camper shell that was driving erratically. A bit later, it was reported in a ditch.

Edmonson, posted a message to the department's Facebook page asking for prayers for the injured officer.

The message's subject line was "Trooper Critically Injured — Prayers Needed."

"The entire LSP family is requesting your thoughts and prayers following the shooting of a Louisiana State Police Trooper in the Lake Charles area," Edmonson wrote in the post.

"The incident occurred as the Trooper conducted a traffic stop on a suspected impaired driver and was shot during the course of the interaction. The suspect was subsequently detained by passing motorists as additional citizens rendered aid to the Trooper until assistance arrived on the scene.

Further information and the Trooper's identity and status will be forthcoming as the investigation continues.

Please take a moment from your Sunday afternoon to send prayers and well wishes to the Trooper and his family in this critical time," Edmonson's message said.

Within an hour, 5,100 people had shared the post and nearly 2,000 had posted messages saying they were praying.

Edmonson said the officer's name and status will be released as the investigation continues.

Should have pounded him into the ground and save the tax payers money.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Token

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2015, 10:02:52 AM »

Should have pounded him into the ground and save the tax payers money.

Nobody ever really wants to get their hands that dirty.  A lot of people say it, but rarely would anyone really do it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2015, 10:06:02 AM »
Nobody ever really wants to get their hands that dirty.  A lot of people say it, but rarely would anyone really do it.

You just need a few folks with some military background.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2015, 01:15:13 PM »

I'll hook a brutha up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2015, 01:36:47 PM »
I'll hook a brutha up.
I'll gladly assist!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Token

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2015, 10:18:40 PM »
Police lives really don't matter.  We are getting smoked left and right and not a single post in over a week?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2015, 10:49:09 PM »
Police lives really don't matter.  We are getting smoked left and right and not a single post in over a week?
Maybe everybody is out trying to get their tags while it's open season?  (If so, would a dozen Krispy Kremes be considered illegal baiting?)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2015, 09:03:46 AM »

Nope...only black lives matter. And even then, its only the ones who usually start shit with cops and then get popped. The black on black and innocent children bystander deaths mean nothing. Black people who get caught and hurt/killed by cops is big business bro. Rev Al and President Barry say bidness is good right now. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

This country is fucked. Seriously.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bgreene

« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2015, 09:26:37 AM »

Do you really think anyone outside of our line of work cares?  Be honest with yourself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2015, 09:33:07 AM »

Do you really think anyone outside of our line of work cares?  Be honest with yourself.

There is a silent majority man. I can promise you that. All we hear on the news is the vocal minority chanting their rhetoric up the street (and apparently with no jobs). They are the greasy wheel, and the President nor the DNC will denounce this shit or this group. Which fans the flames. Just like Communism, or being in debt - killing cops is something that was once thought of as atrocious that has now been made cool. Shit spreads like a disease.....Sherrif David Clarke in Milwaukee needs to keep up the good fight on TV. Dude is awesome.

Example of how this mentality spreads like wildfire:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/02/arby-apologizes-after-officer-is-denied-service-for-being-cop/?intcmp=trending

An officer was refused service at a Florida Arby's for being a cop. (Pembroke Pines Police Department/AP)

A Florida Police Department had a beef with Arby’s after a cop was denied service Tuesday evening by a worker at the fast food franchise – simply because the customer was a police officer.

Top corporate officials at roast beef mecca Arby’s quickly apologized after the Pembroke Pines Police Department tweeted on Wednesday about the incident, which Chief Dan Giustino called “unacceptable.”

“I am offended and appalled that an individual within our community would treat a police officer in such a manner,” Giustino said in a statement.

“In my 18 years here I’ve never heard of an incident like this before”

- Maj. Carlos Bermudez

“We are very proud of the partnerships we have built within our city, and for an incident like this to have happened is very disappointing for everyone.”

An officer, in uniform and driving a marked police vehicle, placed an order at a drive-thru speaker Tuesday evening before pulling up to the window to pay and receive the order. But an Arby’s worker at the window refused service.

“The comment was made that they wouldn’t be served because they were a police officer,” Maj. Carlos Bermudez, a Pembroke Pines officer, told FoxNews.com.

Someone else inside the restaurant intervened and gave the officer his order. But, after initially taking it and paying for it, the officer returned the bag and got a refund because he didn’t feel “comfortable.”

“In my 18 years here I’ve never heard of an incident like this before,” Bermudez said. “Whenever we’ve gone to an establishment, we’ve been treated professionally and great.”

Less than two hours after the PPPD sent out its initial tweet on the incident, the department followed up: Arby’s had apologized. Arby’s Chief Executive Officer Paul Brown and Senior Vice President of Operations Scott Boatwright spoke to Giustino to “convey their sincere apologizes on behalf of the organization,” according to a police press release.

“We take this isolated matter very seriously as we respect and support police officers in our local communities,” Arby’s said in a statement sent to FoxNews.com. “As soon as the issue was brought to our attention, our CEO spoke with the Police Chief who expressed his gratitude for our quick action and indicates the case is closed. We will be following up with our team members to be sure that our policy of inclusion is understood and adhered to.”

Numerous calls to the Arby’s at 11755 Pines Blvd were not answered. An Arby’s spokesman said the company would be following through with disciplinary action for the employee "up to and including termination."

Pembroke Pines is a city on the east coast of Florida, located about 20 miles North of Miami.

and all of that leads to this:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/02/who-needs-this-police-recruits-abandon-dream-amid-anti-cop-climate/?intcmp=trending

Police departments face a recruiting shortage amid a growing anti-cop mood that some fear has taken the pride out of peacekeeping and put targets on the backs of the men and women in blue. 

Open calls for the killing of police have been followed by assassinations, including last week's murder in Texas of a Harris County sheriff's deputy. Instead of dialing back the incendiary rhetoric, groups including "Black Lives Matter" have instead doubled down at demonstrations with chants of "Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon." Public safety officials fear the net effect has been to demonize police, and diminish the job.

"It's a lot harder to sell now," Jeff Roorda, business manager of the St. Louis Police Officers Association and former state representative, told FoxNews.com. "This is a very real phenomenon."

"We're sitting ducks. We're in these uniforms, brightly colored cars and there's nothing we can do."

- Sgt. Delroy Burton, DC Police Union in Washington

Roorda's colleagues witnessed the fierce, anti-police rioting that followed the police shooting last year of Michael Brown in nearby Ferguson, Missouri. Even though a grand jury and a federal Justice Department inquiry did not fault Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson, debunked claims that the cop killed Brown as he held his hands up and begged for his life have animated the Black Lives Matter movement as it spread around the nation.

Roorda, who spoke in defense of police in the aftermath of the Ferguson shooting, said protesters took to Twitter to promote a #KillRoorda hashtag.

"You no longer just have to worry about your life while in uniform," he said. "Now you have to be worried about the well-being of your family," he said.

Roorda said the new academy class continues to be delayed and the police force loses about double the amount of officers per year than in the past.

Knowing police face public scorn or career-ending legal battles even if they acted properly has convinced many prospective cops to abandon their dreams of patrolling America's streets.

"I saw all this anti-cop propaganda and I was like, 'Who needs this?'” said Antonio, a New Yorker who asked that only his first name be used. The 32-year-old had applied and been accepted into the NYPD academy, but withdrew his candidacy amid the cop-bashing climate sweeping the country.

"Right now, policing is not the most attractive occupation that they could probably get into," Philadelphia Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey told CBS.

Recruitment nationally is "way down," said Jonathan Thompson, executive director of the National Sheriff’s Association. He said some sheriffs around the country say the number of applications has fallen by as much as 50 percent.

While blatant calls for killing cops are unusual, the job has always been dangerous. The National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund, which monitors the number of police officers killed in the line of duty, tabulated 48 police officers around the nation were killed by gunfire in 2014. So far this year, 26 law enforcement officers have been shot to death on duty, putting the nation on track for a 19 percent decrease. But these numbers do not identify police officers intentionally targeted for the mere fact that they wear a badge.

Police in Texas believe that may have been the sole motivation for the murder Friday night of Harris County Sheriff's Officer Darren Goforth at a gas station in a Houston suburb. The suspect in that case, Shannon Jaruay Miles, allegedly came up behind Goforth as he pumped gas and shot the officer 15 times.

In December 2014, New York City Police Officers Wenjian Liu and his partner Rafael Ramos were killed in an ambush while sitting inside their patrol car on a Brooklyn streetcorner.

"No warning, no provocation," Police Commissioner William Bratton said at the time. "They were quite simply assassinated, targeted for their uniform."

The gunman reportedly announced online that he was planning to shoot two "pigs" to avenge the death of Eric Garner, a Staten Island, N.Y., man who died after being put in a chokehold by police who were arresting him for selling loose cigarettes.

"I'm putting wings on pigs today. They take 1 of ours, let's take 2 of theirs," Ismaaiyl Brinsley wrote on an Instagram account. Brinsley killed himself on a subway platform as police closed in on him.

There is currently a massive manhunt in Fox Lake, Ill., after a police officer was shot and killed while pursuing a group of men. Lt. Charles Joseph Gliniewicz, known affectionately as "GI Joe" was giving chase to three men on foot.

In addition to the Brown and Garner cases, the anti-police sentiment has been fueled by the April death in police custody of Freddie Gray in Baltimore and the fatal shooting, also in April, of Walter Scott in South Carolina. Six Baltimore police officers face charges in the death of Gray, who died of injuries suffered while being transported in a police van. North Charleston Police Officer Michael Slager has been charged with murder in Scott's shooting.

Galvanized by the deaths, Black Lives Matter has sought to bring attention to the issue of police brutality with protests around the nation.

"What's more uncomfortable, shouting, stopping freeways and interrupting speeches -- or being murdered by police and having your body left in the street for more than four hours, or turning up dead in a jail cell after a traffic stop?" the group posted on Facebook.

Some law enforcement officials believe President Obama has fanned the flames by not denouncing the movement more unequivocally, although he did personally call the widow of Goforth and has condemned violence against police.

"President Obama has breathed life into this ugly movement," Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke told "Fox & Friends." "And it is time now for good, law-abiding Americans to rise up. We now have to counter this slime, this filth coming out of these cop haters."

Sgt. Delroy Burton, chairman of the DC Police Union in Washington, compared the current treatment of police to veterans returning from the Vietnam War.

"We have to fight the bad guys, and the policymakers go unnoticed," he said.

Burton, who was born in Jamaica and is a former U.S. Marine, said his police force is about 131 officers understaffed and has seen nearly 600 officers resign in the past 19 months -- a number he said is unheard of.

"We're sitting ducks," he said. "We're in these uniforms, brightly colored cars and there's nothing we can do. And the vast majority supports this loud vocal minority."
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 09:36:58 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2015, 09:47:11 AM »

All BS aside, that's either pretty sad or offensive right there. Yeah, most of us like to laugh, joke and smoke dope and talk about the doughnut eaters but I don't think it's a matter of not caring at all.

I noticed the assassination story by the crazy thug in Houston and thought about bringing up the discussion. Actually decided not to but it's not because I don't care. I truly appreciate police (except the mofo's that try to ticket WT) and really didn't want to bring up such tragic story. There's been a rash of those.

I'm sure that it feels like people are piling on because people are. I don't know how it feels to get dressed for work and feel like you've got a freaking target on your back. I can't really imagine sticking with a job like that unless one truly feels like it's a calling. So, I do appreciate law enforcement much the same as soldiers. Both are fighting to keep civilians safe.

There are bad apples everywhere but I hope you really don't feel that most outside of LE don't care. That's very far from the truth. But there is a large number that don't and that hope cops get shot. Saw some on O'reilly being filmed at a Blacklives march and chanting about fying bacon. They are real.

I don't think that there is anyone on here that feels that way. If they do, fuck them. And your buddy WT will break out on them like a cold sweat if they want to meet up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2015, 10:19:39 AM »
I care because it says so on the sign.  And that's why I started this thread.

But give me a break.  So many of you guys are getting popped, it's almost impossible to keep up.  I can't post Derrick Henry facts AND wade through all the cop killing articles.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2015, 10:28:37 AM »
It is frightening the number of idiots out there today that are willing to kill for no reason.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2015, 10:41:26 AM »

Don't get shot during football season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions