Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Police Lives Don't Matter

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Police Lives Don't Matter
« on: May 06, 2015, 11:26:16 AM »
Second shooting that I've heard of in the last few days.  Probably a lot more. Foxnewsdot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

SPOKANE, Wash. –  A northern Idaho police officer shot by a man who stole his patrol car died of his injuries Tuesday evening, police said.

Sgt. Greg Moore died at 5:50 p.m. local time at Kootenai Health in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, police spokeswoman Sgt. Christie Wood said in a statement.

Moore was shot about 1:30 a.m. Tuesday after checking on a suspicious person in a neighborhood, Coeur d'Alene Police Chief Lee White said.

Police arrested Jonathan Renfro, 26, after a car chase that reached speeds of 125 mph. The pursuit ended when a police dog dragged the man from his hiding place underneath a commercial truck.

Renfro appeared in court Tuesday afternoon and was charged with attempted murder, theft of a police vehicle, theft of an officer's gun and being a felon with a gun. Bail was set at $2 million. He was held in the Kootenai County, Idaho, jail.

Moore, a 16-year veteran of the Coeur d'Alene department, called dispatch to get information on Renfro, White said. Not long after, a resident called police.

The resident "had heard a noise that sounded like a gunshot and they shortly after said that there was a body lying in the street," White said at an early morning news conference.

"From the information I've received so far, it doesn't look like an ambush-style attack," the chief said. "This was just a bad guy doing bad guy stuff and our officers doing what they were trained to do -- and that's trying to keep our communities safe."

Renfro has a long criminal record and was on probation.

After Moore was shot, an officer from nearby Post Falls, Idaho, who was listening to radio traffic about the shooting, saw a Coeur d'Alene police car race by about 90 mph, so he gave chase close to the Washington state line, Post Falls Police Chief Scott Haug said.

The officer found the patrol car abandoned, and the Washington State Patrol and Kootenai County Sheriff's Office helped set up a perimeter, Haug said.

A police dog found Renfro about two hours later hiding under a tractor-trailer. He was wedged off the ground between the axle area and the truck, near a Wal-Mart in Post Falls, Haug said.

"He was engaged by the dog when he would not comply and taken into custody," Haug said.

White said a motive for the shooting hasn't been determined.

The Idaho State Police is the lead agency investigating the shooting, said Stu Miller, a spokesman for the Kootenai County Sheriff's Office.

Investigators are collecting evidence from multiple scenes, including dash cam video from Moore's car, Miller said.

Miller did not know if the weapon used against Moore had been recovered.

Miller said the last report from the officer was a radio message that he was checking out a suspicious person in a Coeur d'Alene neighborhood.

"There was no further contact from him," Miller said.

Moore was married and had two children, officials said.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Police Lives Don't Matter
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 11:35:11 AM »
What's worse is that these scumbags become heroes in prison and with their homies.  When "community leaders" tacitly endorse this shit, cops die.

So now, when faced with a shoot/don't shoot scenario, the average police officer now entertains a split second of hesitation that can cost him his life - whether he himself dies or not.  Shoot and kill a "poor innocent black man who was a saint and about to turn his life around" and be ruined and prosecuted and hounded for the rest of his life, or don't shoot and be killed himself.

Totally sucks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 12:06:54 PM »
I have been to Coeur d'Alene, sleepy little town.

Really bad part about this, had the cop shot him our new Attorney General would go visit his parents.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 03:30:34 PM »
Another Police Life That Didn't Matter.  from foxnewsdot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

A 29-year-old police officer who had put off maternity leave after giving birth prematurely to a daughter in February was being mourned Thursday, a day after she was gunned down in a shootout with a fugitive.

Kerrie Orozco, the first female officer from Omaha's police department to die in the line of duty, had only recently given birth to a daughter, and also was stepmother to two children ages 6 and 7, according to authorities. She was pronounced dead at Creighton University Medical Center shortly after the 1 p.m. shooting, Police Chief Todd Schmaderer said at a hospital news conference. Schmaderer said the suspect, 26-year-old Marcus Wheeler, also died at the hospital.

"She was a friend, a popular officer."

- Omaha Police Chief Todd Schmaderer

"Officer Kerrie Orozco gave her life for all of us in her service to the Omaha Police Department," said Omaha Mayor Jean Stohert. "She will be remembered and missed as a loving wife, mother, daughter and dedicated officer."

Orozco was part of a fugitive task force looking for Wheeler to serve a felony arrest warrant for an earlier Omaha shooting. As they closed in on the suspect Wednesday afternoon, Wheeler opened fire, prompting police to return gunfire, Schmaderer said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 03:34:30 PM »
Two things I would never do in this life, cop and teacher.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 04:08:35 PM »
Two things I would never do in this life, cop and teacher.
I'm pretty sure you ain't cut out for rocket scientist either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2015, 04:24:41 PM »

ok, 3 things.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2015, 02:02:15 AM »
Anyone that signs up for that fugitive task force she was a part of is definitely nuts.

Fortunately our President has plans for state and local cops that should really help them survive. Armored vehicles are a no-no and he's helpfully specified that police uniforms should be softer looking. Helmets and shields apparently incite riots and should be avoided as well. Its a well known fact that protective gear enrages otherwise non-violent persons. I'm glad our President has taken his real world expertise and used it to make positive, much needed changes to local law enforcement. I'm glad he's taking his responsibility as the head of local law enforcement seriously and I know that he has public safety as his highest priority.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2015, 07:15:52 AM »
Anyone that signs up for that fugitive task force she was a part of is definitely nuts.

Fortunately our President has plans for state and local cops that should really help them survive. Armored vehicles are a no-no and he's helpfully specified that police uniforms should be softer looking. Helmets and shields apparently incite riots and should be avoided as well. Its a well known fact that protective gear enrages otherwise non-violent persons. I'm glad our President has taken his real world expertise and used it to make positive, much needed changes to local law enforcement. I'm glad he's taking his responsibility as the head of local law enforcement seriously and I know that he has public safety as his highest priority.

I hear that the color pink helps calm down violent people.

Not sure how it would work on me though, cause Molly Ringwald never really did it for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2015, 10:30:02 AM »

Agreed re: the barbaric shields and helmets. I know that most of the times I've had to whip a cops ass, I was at a disadvantage by not having protective gear, yet I managed to overcome.

It was either make the cops stop dressing up like Roman soldiers or provide a subsidy for protesters to supply like equipment, IMO. It's high time the playing field is leveled.

Fuck the police.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2015, 10:22:47 AM »
I think you would make a bang up rocket scientist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2015, 10:07:23 AM »

Luckily for us all though, he's outfitting the federal officers with such gear to make it easier for the takeover for them to come in and help when necessary.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Token

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2015, 06:10:21 PM »

We only have one President in Etowah County. And we'll do things his way or not at all. Now somebody teach me how to fly an apache, we need to serve some FTA traffic warrants tomorrow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2015, 06:48:54 PM »
We only have one President in Etowah County. And we'll do things his way or not at all. Now somebody teach me how to fly an apache, we need to serve some FTA traffic warrants tomorrow.

At 03:00 am
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2015, 07:27:54 PM »
I hear that the color pink helps calm down violent people.

Not sure how it would work on me though, cause Molly Ringwald never really did it for me.
She wasn't too pretty in it. That underwear crotch shot in Breakfast Club was decent though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2015, 09:28:25 AM »

Fortunately our President has plans for state and local cops that should really help them survive. Armored vehicles are a no-no and he's helpfully specified that police uniforms should be softer looking. Helmets and shields apparently incite riots and should be avoided as well.Its a well known fact that protective gear enrages otherwise non-violent persons. I'm glad our President has taken his real world expertise and used it to make positive, much needed changes to local law enforcement. I'm glad he's taking his responsibility as the head of local law enforcement seriously and I know that he has public safety as his highest priority.

I hate the SOB, but technically not true. The latest stance involves doing away with the Fed Govt GIVING freebies to local municipalities. They can still have those things, they will just have to spring for them. Since most cities are pressed for cash (since pensions, disability and HUD depts are lead weights at the city/state level), this does essentially mean these things will be greatly reduced once the current equipment needs replacing.

Have you not learned yet, the FedGov picks and chooses who gets freebies? Sheesh.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bgreene

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2015, 03:26:49 AM »

I was looking to educate myself on how we (law enforcement) could do our job better as first responders to an active shooter situation.  I came across these videos of the Aurora theater shooting in Colorado a couple of years ago.  The first video is long, but very educational for first responders.  Also it shows just how great of a job the police officers did that night.  The second video is the police radio from that same event.  Again you can hear how the officers sprang into action and did a job that most people do not/ would not want to do.  The dispatchers working that night did a bang up job and as a law enforcement officer, you could not ask any more from your dispatch than what the dispatcher(s) did.  My hat is off to all of them!!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2015, 01:10:43 PM »
from teh foznewzdot I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.  The bolded part should trigger a few marches and riots around the country.  Damn cops.

The man shot and killed Tuesday by Boston police was plotting with another suspect to behead a cop, a law enforcement source told FoxNews.com

The dead suspect, 26-year-old Usaama Rahim, was under surveillance by the Joint Terrorism Task Force when he was shot at about 7 a.m. near a CVS in the city's Roslindale neighborhood, when he brandished the blade at police. Later Tuesday, authorities arrested another suspect, David Wright, in connection with the case, police said.

"We believe the intent was to behead a police officer," one official told The Boston Globe. "We knew the plot had to be stopped. They were planning to take action Tuesday."

Rahim was shot outside a CVS Pharmacy in Roslindale, Mass. at approximately 7 a.m. Tuesday.

Boston Police Commissioner William Evans told reporters that members of the Joint Terrorism Task Force approached Rahim to question him about "terrorist-related information" they had received when he moved toward officers with the knife.

"We believe the intent was to behead a police officer. "We knew the plot had to be stopped. They were planning to take action Tuesday."

- Official

Evans said officers repeatedly ordered Rahim to drop the knife but he continued to advance. He said task force members fired their guns, hitting Rahim once in the torso and once in the abdomen. Rahim was taken to Brigham and Women's Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Later, the FBI and local police arrested a man at a home in Everett, Mass., in an action authorities said was related to the Roslindale shooting. Christina Diorio-Sterling, a spokeswoman for U.S. Attorney Carmen Ortiz, said Wright was taken into custody from his home in suburban Everett. She said Wright will face federal charges and is expected to appear in U.S. District Court on Wednesday.

WFXT reported that three different Joint Terrorism Task Force teams had been carrying out 24-hour surveillance on at least three different people in the Boston area, though it was unclear how long that had been going on.The plot may have been inspired by the terror group ISIS, who have repeatedly called on followers in the United States to attack law enforcement officials or military installations.

Evans did not comment on the report that Rahim had been radicalized by ISIS, but said, "Obviously, there was enough information there where we thought it was appropriate to question him about his doings ... He was someone we were watching for quite a time."

Evans said the officers didn't have their guns drawn when they approached Rahim. He said police have video showing Rahim "coming at officers" while they are backing away. That account differs from one given by Rahim's brother Ibrahim Rahim, who said in a Facebook posting that his youngest brother was killed while waiting at a bus stop to go to his job.

"He was confronted by three Boston Police officers and subsequently shot in the back three times," he wrote. "He was on his cellphone with my dear father during the confrontation needing a witness."

There is surveillance video from the scene which will be released after Rahim's family and civil rights advocates view the footage.

The officer and the agent involved in the shooting weren't physically injured but were evaluated at a hospital for what Evans described as "stress."

WFXT reported that Rahim worked in loss prevention at several CVS stores in the Boston area.

However, it was not clear that the store where he was killed was among them. Boston voter registration records seen by the Associated Press list Rahim as a student. Other records indicate that as recently as two years ago he was licensed as a security officer in Miami, but don't specify in what capacity.

The Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center said its security firm hired Rahim as a security guard for a month in mid-2013. Executive director Yusufi Vali said Rahim didn't regularly pray at the center and didn't volunteer there or serve in any leadership positions.

The FBI and Rhode Island State Police also searched a property in Warwick, R.I. in relation to the Roslindale shooting. Police sealed off a street, requiring anyone who lived there to show identification to pass the police cordon, but it was not clear if they had anyone in custody.

A 17-year-old told the Boston Globe that police had asked him about a neighbor in his mid-20s named Nick. The teen told the paper Nick often wears long robes and prays in his front yard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2015, 01:25:16 PM »
The report doesn't specify but I wonder if he was possibly a Muslim? Or, if he was black? Not that those things matter.

But I really think 3 officers against one guy tells us all we need to know. The police brutality and killing spree continues.

As-Salaam Alaikum my brothers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2015, 01:38:18 PM »
I think he was a Bluslim.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions