Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Police Lives Don't Matter

Re: Police Lives Don't Matter
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2015, 09:21:10 AM »
This is from Fox News.
Denver high school students protesting recent civilian deaths involving police chanted "Hit him again!" after a car struck four bicycle officers - injuring one critically - Wednesday night, the city's police union charged.

Officer John Adsit underwent six hours of surgery Thursday for injuries sustained in the accident and was in critical, but stable condition. But the reaction of young students, reported by the Denver Post, left residents stunned and members of the Denver Police Protection Association angry. Students were heard chanting and cheering after the officers were hit. Teachers looked on and did not intervene while the students chanted, Fox31 Denver reports.
My cousin actually goes to this school, and my mom attended his graduation. During the ceremony the principal of the school applauded the students for participating in this protest. It's sick how an adult can encourage and applaud this behavior.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2015, 01:45:26 PM »
One cop does a bad thing, it seems the majority of "protestors" want to basically do away with cops. Even harm them.

These are the people that voted for your president. And they will determine your next one too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2015, 02:03:20 PM »
One cop does a bad thing, it seems the majority of "protestors" want to basically do away with cops. Even harm them.

These are the people that voted for your president. And they will determine your next one too.

But be the first to call them when their shit is in the wind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2015, 09:18:47 AM »
I didn't listen to all of the audio and really don't know anything about this but I must admit this cop looks like the kind of guy I'd like to run up to and punch in the face. And then run, of course. But bust him right in the choppers. You know the kind of guy I'm talking about. Like Buzz.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/didn%e2%80%99t-the-mckinney-tex-police-officer-know-he-was-being-recorded/ar-BBkR6aE?ocid=DELLDHP#image=1
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2015, 09:45:52 AM »
You know what?  I'm going Kaos here.  To hell with those people.  The cops should have pistol whipped every damn one of them.  They were trespassing.  They refused to leave.  They started fighting with the adult residents.  They refused to comply with the cops.  And has anyone noticed when and why the cop pulled his gun?  Check out homey who runs up on the officer and quickly reaches to his back pocket.  Yeah, the one cop was out of control.  But as I've said a thousand times.  Cop has big stick, a don't taze me bro, a large firearm and several other sundry weapons of mass destruction, plus a radio with which he can call hundreds of other cops equipped the same way who also have dogs with large, sharp teeth and trained to take a bite out of crime...and yo' ass.  The reply is "Yes sir" or "No sir".  You will lose the battle 999.99% of the time. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2015, 09:46:16 AM »
So nice, I posted twice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2015, 10:03:19 AM »
You know what?  I'm going Kaos here.  To hell with those people.  The cops should have pistol whipped every damn one of them.  They were trespassing.  They refused to leave.  They started fighting with the adult residents.  They refused to comply with the cops.  And has anyone noticed when and why the cop pulled his gun?  Check out homey who runs up on the officer and quickly reaches to his back pocket.  Yeah, the one cop was out of control.  But as I've said a thousand times.  Cop has big stick, a don't taze me bro, a large firearm and several other sundry weapons of mass destruction, plus a radio with which he can call hundreds of other cops equipped the same way who also have dogs with large, sharp teeth and trained to take a bite out of crime...and yo' ass.  The reply is "Yes sir" or "No sir".  You will lose the battle 999.99% of the time. 

Spin this however you wish. I'm certain that your real issue with this is blacks swimming in the all white pool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2015, 10:21:47 AM »
Spin this however you wish. I'm certain that your real issue with this is blacks swimming in the all white pool.

Dootie
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2015, 11:18:05 AM »
So nice, I posted twice.

I was hoping the sequel would be better.

So far locally this hasn't caused any real stink, You have some locals wanna be Rev Al's and such jumping up and down trying to make a name for themselves but it seems like more and more information keeps coming out about the before time of this video and the trouble the kids were causing.

My best guess is that the cop gets fired, and the union gets his job back in about 3 months.

Kids were lucky they weren't Middle Eastern, that would have been a target rich environment. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2015, 12:54:39 PM »

Talk about spin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2015, 02:49:52 PM »
As I said earlier, the cop was out of control and now it's come out that he probably shouldn't have been there having just responded to 2 separate suicide calls, one where a guy blew his brains out in front of his family.  I imagine the fuzz on this board could speak to that situation far better than I ever could but it would seem to me that if you've just been through something that has to mentally kick you in the ass, a little cooling off period would be in order.

On a different, but related note....as if we didn't already know that society in this country has officially gone in the shitter..there's this little tidbit.  from Todd Starnes on the  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. dotted at foxnews

A Florida high school principal, who defended the Texas police officer at the center of that infamous pool melee, has become the latest victim of radical speech police hell-bent on trying to silence public discourse.

Alberto Iber lost his job as the principal at North Miami Senior High School after he wrote a comment about the McKinney, Texas incident on the Miami Herald’s website.

“He did nothing wrong,” Iber wrote. “He was afraid for his life. I commend him for his actions.”

Three sentences. Sixteen words. Sixty-two characters.

Miami-Dade County Public Schools released a statement on June 10 announcing that Mr. Iber had been removed from his position at the high school and reassigned to an administrative position.

The district said they require their employees to conduct themselves “in a manner that represents the school district’s core values.”

Superintendent Carvahlo sent a very chilling message to his employees – any opinion that is contrary to liberal ideology must be silenced. And those who dare to voice such an opinion in the public marketplace must be severely punished.

“Judgment is the currency of honesty,” Superintendent Alberto Carvalho wrote in a statement. “Insensitivity – intentional or perceived – is both unacceptable and inconsistent with our policies, but more importantly with our expectation of common sense behavior that elevates the dignity and humanity of all, beginning with children.”

The district’s statement seems to borrow heavily from an ideology that suggests while Americans have free speech – there’s a price to pay for speaking out.

Mr. Iber addressed the firestorm of controversy and affirmed his support for the police in a statement that was released to the Miami Herald.

“I support law enforcement, and also the community and students that I serve as the proud principal of North Miami Senior High,” he wrote. “The comment I posted was simply made as the result of a short video that I watched and my personal opinion.”

He also said it was not his intention to upset people – and he regretted that his three-sentence message had become newsworthy.

He did not retract what he wrote nor did he apologize for what he wrote.

Local news organizations suggested the reason Iber’s opinion became newsworthy is because North Miami is a “diverse” neighborhood – meaning most of the residents are black.

“If you’re running a majority black school and you say a remark such as that people will not respect you,” a student told NBC News in Miami.

Councilman Alix Desulme, who identifies himself as a Haitian-American, was among those who condemned the former principal – and said he was “appalled.”

“For him to make such a comment is insensitive to the community,” he told the Miami Herald.

Are the councilman and the superintendent suggesting the principal had an obligation to condemn the Texas police officer? Would the principal still have a job had he done so?

Was Mr. Iber removed from his job because he defended a police officer or was he removed because he defended a white police officer?

The school district told me the superintendent would have no further comments on the matter. And his silence is damning.

Superintendent Carvahlo sent a very chilling message to his employees – any opinion that is contrary to liberal ideology must be silenced. And those who dare to voice such an opinion in the public marketplace must be severely punished.

While we may never know for sure if race was the motivating factor – it appears a good and decent educator was felled simply because he defended a white man.

As we say around the Fox News Corner of the World – I’ll just let you decide
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2015, 02:52:56 PM »
As I said earlier, the cop was out of control and now it's come out that he probably shouldn't have been there having just responded to 2 separate suicide calls, one where a guy blew his brains out in front of his family.  I imagine the fuzz on this board could speak to that situation far better than I ever could but it would seem to me that if you've just been through something that has to mentally kick you in the ass, a little cooling off period would be in order.

On a different, but related note....as if we didn't already know that society in this country has officially gone in the shitter..there's this little tidbit.  from Todd Starnes on the  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. dotted at foxnews

A Florida high school principal, who defended the Texas police officer at the center of that infamous pool melee, has become the latest victim of radical speech police hell-bent on trying to silence public discourse.

Alberto Iber lost his job as the principal at North Miami Senior High School after he wrote a comment about the McKinney, Texas incident on the Miami Herald’s website.

“He did nothing wrong,” Iber wrote. “He was afraid for his life. I commend him for his actions.”

Three sentences. Sixteen words. Sixty-two characters.

Miami-Dade County Public Schools released a statement on June 10 announcing that Mr. Iber had been removed from his position at the high school and reassigned to an administrative position.

The district said they require their employees to conduct themselves “in a manner that represents the school district’s core values.”

“Judgment is the currency of honesty,” Superintendent Alberto Carvalho wrote in a statement. “Insensitivity – intentional or perceived – is both unacceptable and inconsistent with our policies, but more importantly with our expectation of common sense behavior that elevates the dignity and humanity of all, beginning with children.”

The district’s statement seems to borrow heavily from an ideology that suggests while Americans have free speech – there’s a price to pay for speaking out.

Mr. Iber addressed the firestorm of controversy and affirmed his support for the police in a statement that was released to the Miami Herald.

“I support law enforcement, and also the community and students that I serve as the proud principal of North Miami Senior High,” he wrote. “The comment I posted was simply made as the result of a short video that I watched and my personal opinion.”

He also said it was not his intention to upset people – and he regretted that his three-sentence message had become newsworthy.

He did not retract what he wrote nor did he apologize for what he wrote.

Local news organizations suggested the reason Iber’s opinion became newsworthy is because North Miami is a “diverse” neighborhood – meaning most of the residents are black.

“If you’re running a majority black school and you say a remark such as that people will not respect you,” a student told NBC News in Miami.

Councilman Alix Desulme, who identifies himself as a Haitian-American, was among those who condemned the former principal – and said he was “appalled.”

“For him to make such a comment is insensitive to the community,” he told the Miami Herald.

Are the councilman and the superintendent suggesting the principal had an obligation to condemn the Texas police officer? Would the principal still have a job had he done so?

Was Mr. Iber removed from his job because he defended a police officer or was he removed because he defended a white police officer?

The school district told me the superintendent would have no further comments on the matter. And his silence is damning.

While we may never know for sure if race was the motivating factor – it appears a good and decent educator was felled simply because he defended a white man.

As we say around the Fox News Corner of the World – I’ll just let you decide
Once these same thought police make it to the x, a lot of you are in trouble.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2015, 10:39:52 AM »

Christ on roller skates, we are so fucked!

And screw this defeatist attitude.  Say what you mean and mean what you say.  If that is what he truly believed, then stand by it.  Nothing I read in the news anymore surprises me anymore.  Most of the time it doesn't make me upset.  It's already gone to hell in a handbag.  Now get the hell off my lawn and pass me the coffee pot!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2015, 11:15:09 AM »
Christ on roller skates, we are so fucked!

And screw this defeatist attitude.  Say what you mean and mean what you say.  If that is what he truly believed, then stand by it.  Nothing I read in the news anymore surprises me anymore.  Most of the time it doesn't make me upset.  It's already gone to hell in a handbag.  Now get the hell off my lawn and pass me the coffee pot!
Well, somebody obviously is in need of sensitivity training this a.m. Not mindful of other's feelings at all with remarks like this.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 11:17:56 AM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2015, 01:50:04 PM »
Well, somebody obviously is in need of sensitivity training this a.m. Not mindful of other's feelings at all with remarks like this.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2015, 03:40:35 PM »
"Superintendent Carvahlo sent a very chilling message to his employees – any opinion that is contrary to liberal ideology must be silenced. And those who dare to voice such an opinion in the public marketplace must be severely punished."

This is 100% troof.  This doesn't just apply to this school district.  This is now the world we live in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2015, 04:13:30 PM »
"Superintendent Carvahlo sent a very chilling message to his employees – any opinion that is contrary to liberal ideology must be silenced. And those who dare to voice such an opinion in the public marketplace must be severely punished."

This is 100% troof.  This doesn't just apply to this school district.  This is now the world we live in.

And these are the parents who are raising kids to be worst than they are.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2015, 12:16:19 AM »
I'm going to say that I am scared for my generation in how they have been taught to think that cops are wrong. I think this is the beginning of a movement in our nation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2015, 12:10:11 PM »
o.k., here we go. A black man is killed. Get ready for the protests, right?! Where are the protesters?

Strange case. Thug was in custody and was able to shoot the policeman from the back seat of patrol car. Had been searched, obviously and cuffed. Sounds as if they missed the 40 cal in the search, one was left in the car or someone got it to him somehow.

We probably won't hear much uproar about this black man being killed since he was a 22 year veteran of the NOPD.
http://news.yahoo.com/warrant-shows-deadly-struggle-la-officers-death-232807649.html

NEW ORLEANS (AP) — In the moments before his death, a slain New Orleans police officer struggled with the man accused of shooting him from the back seat of a police vehicle as the man shouted, "Let me go before you kill yourself!" according to court documents released Monday.

The documents shed new light on the encounter Saturday morning that took the life of Officer Daryle Holloway and sparked a 24-hour manhunt for the suspect, Travis Boys.

Boys is accused of shooting Holloway from the back seat of a police vehicle — after being frisked and handcuffed — and then escaping.

According to the application police made Saturday requesting an arrest warrant for Boys, he shot Holloway from the back of the police vehicle through an access window, hitting him once on the right side.

Then the two fought for the gun.

"While Officer Holloway struggled with Boys over control of the weapon, Boys yelled three times, 'Let me go before you kill yourself!" the documents said.

Boys was able to crawl from the back of the vehicle to the front through the access window and then escape the car, according to the documents.

"Holloway grew weak from his injury and could no longer hold on to Boys," officers wrote in the warrant request. The police car later crashed into a utility pole.

Holloway was wearing a body camera that authorities used to confirm what happened, police said.

Boys did not use the officer's gun, which was still in his holster, and police don't know how the suspect got hold of the weapon he used.

Police Superintendent Michael Harrison said Boys had previously been frisked, raising questions about whether he was searched thoroughly. The police chief pledged to investigate thoroughly.

Authorities recovered two weapons in the police vehicle: a .38-caliber revolver that had been used in the initial assault for which Boys had been arrested and a .40-caliber Smith & Wesson that was used to shoot the officer, police said.

Boys was first detained early Saturday after police were called to a New Orleans house over a disturbance. Boys was arrested on a charge of aggravated assault after a person at the house said he fired a shot, according to police.

The 45-year-old Holloway was working the day shift and tasked with driving Boys to jail when the shooting happened.

Authorities swept the city Saturday and Sunday looking for Boys. Rifle-toting police in bulletproof vests, some with trained dogs, searched for Boys, checking backyards and crawl spaces under houses as helicopters circled overhead.

Officers on Saturday spotted Boys in a stolen truck and gave chase. The truck crashed into a house, and Boys got out with officers in pursuit, but he eluded them again.

Then on Sunday morning, a rookie police officer and his trainer spotted Boys — still wearing his now-broken handcuffs — trying to board a city bus. He tried to escape again by getting on the bus and then off but was arrested.

Holloway died from a single gunshot wound to his chest that pierced his lungs, heart and major blood vessels, the city's coroner said.

Holloway was a 22-year veteran of the New Orleans police force, described by family and fellow officers as a dedicated officer with an infectious sense of humor.

"My family lost a loved one and the city lost a really good dude," said David Belfield III, an uncle of Holloway's. "If you were with him for 10 minutes, he'd have you laughing."

Belfield called his good-natured nephew a model police officer who treated others with patience. He said he was much-liked by his fellow officers, by those he worked with on the streets and in the tough public housing projects of eastern New Orleans.

"He was always giving you the benefit of the doubt," Belfield said. "We need more like him on the force."

He said Holloway's funeral was scheduled for Saturday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2015, 08:50:36 AM »
from the newz over at the dot  I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth. of fox

A Tennessee police officer was shot and killed during a traffic stop in Memphis on Saturday and a manhunt is underway for the suspect, officials said.

Memphis Police Director Toney Armstrong said during a news conference that police received a call about 9:15 p.m. about an officer being shot. He said the officer was conducting a traffic stop when he was shot multiple times. The officer died at a hospital.

Memphis Police identified the officer as 33-year-old Sean Bolton in a statement Sunday morning. No further details were released.

Armstrong said police have not made an arrest and the suspect is still on the run. He said police are using all available resources to find the shooter.

It’s the third time a Memphis officer has been shot and killed in slightly more than four years. Officer Tim Warrne was killed while responding to a shooting at a downtown Memphis hotel in July 2011. In December 2012, officer Martoiya Lang was killed while serving a warrant.

Armstrong said officers are grieving, adding that “this is just a reminder of how dangerous this job is.”

"Sadly to say, we've been here before," he said.

Memphis Mayor A.C. Wharton Jr. told reporters Saturday that the incident "speaks volumes about the inherent danger of police work."

"Pray for the family and pray for our city."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions