Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Police Lives Don't Matter

chinook

Re: Police Lives Don't Matter
« Reply #180 on: November 28, 2016, 01:39:23 PM »
A blip on the screen.  Just a fly in the ointment, Hans.

Hans died.  He died from a laser thingy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #181 on: November 28, 2016, 02:36:26 PM »
Hans died.  He died from a laser thingy.

I thought he fell out a window?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Token

« Reply #182 on: November 28, 2016, 04:46:25 PM »
Why in the fuck was this buried all weekend?

Because the media is changing from their race baiting ways. They are no longer going to put a lot of coverage into news stories that might further divide our country.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #183 on: November 29, 2016, 11:22:54 AM »
Another example of police brutality.  KUDOS to this Officer.  I can't imagine suddenly being faced with this situation, but it sounds like he didn't hesitate to make a decision and do what needed to be done. :thumsup:

An Ohio State police officer was being hailed a hero for his quick reaction after killing a man a minute after he drove his car into a crowd and then stabbed multiple people Monday.

Officer Alan Horujko, who had only joined the department in January 2015, was responding to reports of a nearby gas leak when the suspect jumped a curb on campus at around 9:52 a.m.

Horujko ordered the attacker, later identified as Abdul Razak Ali Artan, to drop the butcher’s knife and then shot him when he didn’t obey the command, university president Michael Drake said.

"The officer encountered the individual by 9:53 — the subject was neutralized by 9:53," Drake said, underscoring how quickly events unfolded.

Director of Ohio State’s Department of Public Safety Monica Moll echoed Drake’s sentiments, saying Horujko is owed a debt of gratitude.

"He did a fabulous job today," she said.

University police Chief Craig Stone said it was fortunate Horujko had gone to investigate the gas leak at the same time the attack was unfolding. It helped him respond quickly to the attacker.

Artan, 18, plowed a small gray Honda into the crowd outside Watts Hall, an engineering classroom building. Two law enforcement sources told Fox News that Artan came into the United States as a Somali refugee, and was granted status as a legal permanent resident.

The motive behind the attack is still unclear, but law enforcement sources told Fox News the FBI was examining a Facebook post that may have been written by Artan earlier Monday. The post appeared to condemn U.S. military action in Muslim countries. 

Mayor Andrew Ginther called Horujko an “outstanding young law enforcement officer.

“There has never been a more dangerous or complicated and challenging time to be a police officer, and we had a dynamic well-trained professional today save the lives of many of our residents and students," Ginther added.

Horujko, 28, was placed on administrative leave Monday and the investigation turned over to Columbus police, consistent with protocol for police shootings. Horujko appears to be an avid runner, with several half-marathons under his belt, according to online race results.

Gov. John Kasich praised the speed with which Horujko and other officers acted.

Kasich, a Republican, described the response as "an unbelievable, amazing and outstanding and heroic performance on the part of our first responders."

The university police department is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies. It has officers on the main campus in Columbus and on regional campuses in Lima, Mansfield, Marion, Newark and Wooster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Token

« Reply #184 on: November 29, 2016, 06:34:35 PM »
Wish they wouldn't have released his name.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #185 on: November 29, 2016, 09:57:04 PM »

Agreed.  But now that they did, I hope they hold a parade for him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #186 on: November 30, 2016, 03:37:16 PM »

yes, to date they still haven't released any information about the two Texas cops that shot the fuckwads at the art convention a while back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #187 on: December 01, 2016, 08:21:29 AM »
fox

A Washington police officer died late Wednesday after being shot several times while responding to a domestic violence call, officials said, adding that the suspect was shot and killed hours later after a standoff.

Police said rescuers freed two children from the home where the unidentifed gunman had been holed up.

The male officer, who has not been named, was shot with a gun inside the home. The officer was pronounced dead at 9:13 p.m. local time after undergoing emergency surgery at Tacoma General Hospital.

"We've suffered a great loss and I think the community has suffered a great loss," police spokesman Loretta Cool said. "I don't know how to put that into words."

Cool said earlier that the neighborhood in Tacoma had been locked down while officers from multiple agencies were "working to bring it to a peaceful resolution."

Drivers were told to avoid the area and neighborhood residents were told to remain indoors.

The incident began at around 4 p.m. when two officers responded to the home after a report of a verbal dispute. Cool said the officers called for backup "a very short time later" and shots were fired almost immediately after reinforcements arrived.

It wasn't immediately clear what led up to the shooting.

The Tacoma News Tribune reported that several people inside the home were able to get out following the initial shooting, but it was unclear whether anyone else remained inside.

In a statement, Washington Gov. Jay Inslee said he and his wife Trudi were sending their thoughts and prayers to the family and loved ones of the officer.

"All of Washington grieves with Tacoma, which tonight lost one of their finest. Our hearts are with the men and women of the Tacoma Police Department, their families, and their brothers and sisters in law enforcement across Washington."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #188 on: December 07, 2016, 02:25:51 PM »
fox

A manhunt was launched Wednesday for the shooter responsible for killing one Georgia police officer and critically wounding another in an incident that triggered a lockdown at nearby Georgia Southwestern State College.

Minguell Kennedy Lembrick, 32, was named as the alleged shooter by a spokesperson for the Albany Police Department, WGXA reported. Authorities consider Lembrick armed and dangerous.

"There are no words to express the pain and sorrow," Americus Police Chief Mark Scott said. Officials did not name the officers involved.

The officer who was killed was from the Americus Police Dept. Another officer from Georgia Southwestern State University had been placed on a Life Flight to a hospital in Macon, Scott said. Both officers had head wounds, WSB reported. Neither officer was named.

The shooting unfolded just after 9:30 a.m. at the Country Club Estates apartments. The Americus officer went to the complex on a domestic disturbance call and the GSW officer arrived as backup, Scott told WGXA.

“A shooting has taken place off campus near the south side of the Griffin Bell Golf Course,” a statement from GSW said. “Students, faculty and staff should remain in their present location until further notice.”

The alert advised those on lockdown to secure doors and windows, shut off lights and move away from doors. No students were injured during the incident, the school said in a tweet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #189 on: December 22, 2016, 09:37:29 AM »
wkrg.com 

UPDATE (5:50 PM) – Saraland Police Send Press Release

Saraland Police Officer Jackie Tucker was shot in the head upon arriving to the call of a domestic dispute, according to a new press release by Saraland Police.

Saraland Police say the suspect, Matthew Blake Richardson, opened fire at Officer Tucker when she got to the residence on Martha Alleyn Drive around 10:45 on Wednesday morning.

Officers were able to return gunfire and shoot Richardson, who was pronounced dead shortly after arriving to the hospital.

Officer Tucker is in “critical but stable condition” at USA Medical Center, where friends, family and law enforcement officers from across the Gulf Coast have gathered in support and prayer.

“The Saraland Police Department would like to thank the community for the outpouring of support for Officer Tucker during this difficult time.” — Saraland Police Press Release

A prayer circle will be formed tonight at Neighborhood Park at 7:15 p.m. At this time, thoughts & prayers will be lifted up for Jackie Tucker and her family and to also show support to all of our Police & Fire personnel. If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Lovitte at 533-8621.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #190 on: December 22, 2016, 09:45:59 AM »
More despicable actions from the cops.  DothanEagle.com

The scruffy beards paid off in a big way.

The Dothan Police Department leaders hoped the No Shave November fundraising initiative would raise $10,000 for Children’s Hospital of Alabama. Wednesday, Chief Steve Parrish presented a check to Children’s Hospital for $20,300 during the Dothan City Commission meeting.

“To have a community come together to do a fundraising project for Children’s of Alabama, and to provide an amazing amount, we are truly grateful,” said Carmen Bishop of the Children’s of Alabama Foundation after receiving the check.

Bishop said Children’s receives 10,000 visits annually from the Southeast Alabama area.

The fundraising concept came from Capt. Bubba Ott. Officers solicited funds from the community to sponsor relaxing departmental rules on beards and nail polish. The top five fundraisers are allowed to continue wearing beards or nail polish through the end of the year.

A Facebook component to the fundraising initiative allowed residents to vote on the most impressive beard. Sgt. Mac Eggleston took home the Facebook portion of the contest and also excelled in the conventional fundraising portion of the contest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #191 on: December 22, 2016, 02:48:49 PM »
wkrg.com 

UPDATE (5:50 PM) – Saraland Police Send Press Release

Saraland Police Officer Jackie Tucker was shot in the head upon arriving to the call of a domestic dispute, according to a new press release by Saraland Police.

Saraland Police say the suspect, Matthew Blake Richardson, opened fire at Officer Tucker when she got to the residence on Martha Alleyn Drive around 10:45 on Wednesday morning.

Officers were able to return gunfire and shoot Richardson, who was pronounced dead shortly after arriving to the hospital.

Officer Tucker is in “critical but stable condition” at USA Medical Center, where friends, family and law enforcement officers from across the Gulf Coast have gathered in support and prayer.

“The Saraland Police Department would like to thank the community for the outpouring of support for Officer Tucker during this difficult time.” — Saraland Police Press Release

A prayer circle will be formed tonight at Neighborhood Park at 7:15 p.m. At this time, thoughts & prayers will be lifted up for Jackie Tucker and her family and to also show support to all of our Police & Fire personnel. If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Lovitte at 533-8621.

She's in stable condition after surgery. I know this lady and her husband. I'm buying both of them steak dinners. I buy Longhorn steak dinners for officers and their family after an officer is killed or injured in the line of duty. This is where I live, my backyard folks. They were coming out of the wood work headed down Celeste Road yesterday. I live about two miles from the crime scene. Small community and we watch out for one another.

I had a cousin die in the line of duty in 1974.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #192 on: December 22, 2016, 02:51:55 PM »
She's in stable condition after surgery. I know this lady and her husband. I'm buying both of them steak dinners. I buy Longhorn steak dinners for officers and their family after an officer is killed or injured in the line of duty. This is where I live, my backyard folks. They were coming out of the wood work headed down Celeste Road yesterday. I live about two miles from the crime scene. Small community and we watch out for one another.

I had a cousin die in the line of duty in 1974.

Nice gesture, BF.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #193 on: December 22, 2016, 03:13:56 PM »
Nice gesture, BF.

Yes, very nice. You really can't ever do enough for folks in uniform. On Xmas day the Mrs. use to take cookies and such to the police Dept, but they told us to quit because they can't take stuff for fear of it being poisoned. No matter if they know us or not.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #194 on: December 22, 2016, 07:56:46 PM »

Yes, very nice. You really can't ever do enough for folks in uniform. On Xmas day the Mrs. use to take cookies and such to the police Dept, but they told us to quit because they can't take stuff for fear of it being poisoned. No matter if they know us or not.  :facepalm:

That's because they were a bunch of pussies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #195 on: December 22, 2016, 10:45:27 PM »
That's because they were a bunch of pussies.
Or, they may just hate Mrs. Dallas' cookies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

dallaswareagle

« Reply #196 on: December 23, 2016, 10:46:03 AM »
Or, they may just hate Mrs. Dallas' cookies.

Don't think so, the bitch can cook.   :gig:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #197 on: December 23, 2016, 11:03:31 AM »
Nice gesture, BF.

Damn bottom feeder may be ok after all. Good one dude!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #198 on: December 23, 2016, 11:04:12 AM »
fox

A manhunt was launched Wednesday for the shooter responsible for killing one Georgia police officer and critically wounding another in an incident that triggered a lockdown at nearby Georgia Southwestern State College.

Minguell Kennedy Lembrick, 32, was named as the alleged shooter by a spokesperson for the Albany Police Department, WGXA reported. Authorities consider Lembrick armed and dangerous.

"There are no words to express the pain and sorrow," Americus Police Chief Mark Scott said. Officials did not name the officers involved.

The officer who was killed was from the Americus Police Dept. Another officer from Georgia Southwestern State University had been placed on a Life Flight to a hospital in Macon, Scott said. Both officers had head wounds, WSB reported. Neither officer was named.

The shooting unfolded just after 9:30 a.m. at the Country Club Estates apartments. The Americus officer went to the complex on a domestic disturbance call and the GSW officer arrived as backup, Scott told WGXA.

“A shooting has taken place off campus near the south side of the Griffin Bell Golf Course,” a statement from GSW said. “Students, faculty and staff should remain in their present location until further notice.”

The alert advised those on lockdown to secure doors and windows, shut off lights and move away from doors. No students were injured during the incident, the school said in a tweet.

This one hit close to home here. Very sad
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #199 on: December 29, 2016, 09:43:57 AM »
fox

A Maryland sheriff's deputy was in critical condition but out of surgery Thursday morning after an early morning shootout that left a gunman dead, officials said.

MINNESOTA OFFICER REINSTATED AFTER BEING FIRED FOR VIDEO

Dfc. Warren Scott Hogan, a four-year veteran, was escorting a female previously involved in a domestic disturbance back to her house in order to gather clothing when a man inside grabbed a shotgun and fired at Hogan, the Queen Anne's County Sheriff's Office said in a Facebook post.

Hogan shot back, hitting the man, who was pronounced dead just after 8:30 a.m. at Chester River Medical Center in Chestertown.

The gunman's name was not immediately released.

Hogan was flown to Shock Trauma where he underwent surgery for unspecified injuries.

Maryland State Police were investigating the incident and a news conference was planned later Thursday morning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions