Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Police Lives Don't Matter

Token

Re: Police Lives Don't Matter
« Reply #160 on: November 12, 2016, 02:19:48 PM »
foxynews

Police in Alaska say an officer has been shot multiple times in what they described as an ambush.

The attack happened early Saturday morning. The man suspected of shooting the officer was killed, and the officer is expected to survive.

Police spokeswoman Jennifer Castro says the officer was in surgery following the shooting in downtown Anchorage just before 5 a.m. The Anchorage Daily News reported that the officer is expected to survive.

"A preliminary investigation found that an officer was responding in their patrol car to a report of a theft suspect who was on foot in the area of 5th Avenue and Cordova," police said in a statement.

NEW THREAT FOR POLICE: THE AMBUSH

The officer was responding to reports that a theft suspect was on foot, and the officer was pulling over his cruiser over when a man with a gun started firing. Castro says that the officer got out of his vehicle, and the shooter continued to fire as the officer was on the ground.

Another officer responded and returned fire at the shooter.

Extremely cowardly thing to do and also makes officers much more tense on routine report calls. Which also leads to less interactions with law enforcement that is pleasant. Imagine spending every day wondering if the person who is walking up to ask a question, or calling you out to help with a situation, has plans to kill you. Because I promise you that we are nearly always in the reactionary category.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #161 on: November 15, 2016, 08:22:40 AM »
Suicide by cop.

A driver who attacked a Florida sheriff's deputy Monday morning was shot and killed by a bystander who warned him to stop beating the officer, according to a report.

The incident began at around 9:30 a.m. when the Lee County deputy tried to make a traffic stop on Interstate 75 in Estero. Instead of complying, witnesses said the driver took off, reaching speeds of more than 100 miles per hour.

The deputy chased the suspect onto an exit ramp, where a witness said the suspect got out of his car and assaulted his pursuer.

Shanta Holditch told WZVN that the suspect pulled the deputy out of his car and "just kept beating him and beating him ... throwing him to the ground and punching him in all different directions."

At that point, WINK reported, another driver got out of his car and ran to the scene. He told the suspect that he'd shoot him if he didn't stop beating the deputy.

"[He] refused to get off the officer and the officer kept yelling, 'shoot him, shoot him, shoot him,' Holditch said.

When the suspect didn't stop his attack, the third man shot him three times. The deputy was not hit. The suspect later died.

"I heard like three shots. He fell down on top of the police officer," said a witness who would only give his last name, Smith.  "After a moment, the police officer rolled him back over, got on his mic, then rolled over back on the ground besides the guy."

Authorities have not identified the suspect or the person who shot him and it was unclear if charges would be sought. WINK reported that the suspect was armed and the bystander who shot him possessed a concealed weapons license.

WINK identified the deputy as Dean Bardes, a 12-year veteran of the Lee County Sheriff's Office. He was briefly hospitalized with minor injuries, but later released

The southbound off-ramp at Exit 123 was reopened Monday evening after being closed for several hours while investigators worked the scene.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #162 on: November 15, 2016, 09:09:46 AM »
Suicide by cop.

A driver who attacked a Florida sheriff's deputy Monday morning was shot and killed by a bystander who warned him to stop beating the officer, according to a report.

The incident began at around 9:30 a.m. when the Lee County deputy tried to make a traffic stop on Interstate 75 in Estero. Instead of complying, witnesses said the driver took off, reaching speeds of more than 100 miles per hour.

The deputy chased the suspect onto an exit ramp, where a witness said the suspect got out of his car and assaulted his pursuer.

Shanta Holditch told WZVN that the suspect pulled the deputy out of his car and "just kept beating him and beating him ... throwing him to the ground and punching him in all different directions."

At that point, WINK reported, another driver got out of his car and ran to the scene. He told the suspect that he'd shoot him if he didn't stop beating the deputy.

"[He] refused to get off the officer and the officer kept yelling, 'shoot him, shoot him, shoot him,' Holditch said.

When the suspect didn't stop his attack, the third man shot him three times. The deputy was not hit. The suspect later died.

"I heard like three shots. He fell down on top of the police officer," said a witness who would only give his last name, Smith.  "After a moment, the police officer rolled him back over, got on his mic, then rolled over back on the ground besides the guy."

Authorities have not identified the suspect or the person who shot him and it was unclear if charges would be sought. WINK reported that the suspect was armed and the bystander who shot him possessed a concealed weapons license.

WINK identified the deputy as Dean Bardes, a 12-year veteran of the Lee County Sheriff's Office. He was briefly hospitalized with minor injuries, but later released

The southbound off-ramp at Exit 123 was reopened Monday evening after being closed for several hours while investigators worked the scene.

Thinning out the herd. Keep em coming. It's a new day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #163 on: November 15, 2016, 12:54:45 PM »
Suicide by cop.

Attacker- Democrat

Shooter-Republican 

He will only get to vote twice in the next election.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #164 on: November 18, 2016, 03:23:42 PM »
foxnews

A deputy U.S. marshal was shot and killed in southeastern Georgia Friday morning while trying to arrest a man with a history of targeting police, investigators announced, adding that law enforcement shot and killed the suspect.

Deputy Commander Patrick Carothers, 53, was part of a team seeking to arrest Dontrell Montese Carter, who was wanted on charges including attempted murder of police officers and domestic violence stemming from a September incident in South Carolina, the U.S. Marshals Service reported.

The team spotted Carter in a trailer in Long County -- but as Carothers was entering, Carter shot him twice, investigators said. The shooting unfolded at the Spring Creek Mobile Home Park, Fox 28 reported.

“The fugitive who killed Deputy Commander Carothers was extremely dangerous, wanted for trying to kill law enforcement officers and deliberately evading authorities. Pat is a hero and our thoughts and prayers are with his wife and five children,” U.S. Marshals Service Deputy Director David Harlow reacted.

The team returned fire, hitting Carter multiple times. He died at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Savannah. Paramedics rushed Carothers to Liberty Regional Medical Center in Hinesville, where he died.

Carothers was a 26-year veteran of the U.S. Marshals Service. He had served as the deputy commander of the fugitive task force for more than a year.

The Macon-based deputy marshal was wearing a protective vest, Monroe County Sheriff John Cary Bittick told The Macon Telegraph. “Those vests are not going to stop a rifle round,” he added.

Long County is located about 55 miles southwest of Savannah
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #165 on: November 21, 2016, 09:28:00 AM »
fox

Authorities in Texas were hunting for a gunman Monday accused of killing a detective after shooting him twice in the face while he was writing out a traffic ticket to a driver.

San Antonio police Chief William McManus identified the fallen officer as Benjamin Marconi, 50, a 20-year veteran of the force. Marconi was shot to death in his squad car late Sunday morning outside police headquarters, police said.

According to Fox San Antonio, the U.S. Marshals service took a “person of interest” into custody at around 9:20 p.m. local time but no further information was given on the person.

However, police said early Monday that the search for a male suspect was still underway and that no arrest had been made. McManus said he doesn't believe the suspect has any relationship to the original driver who was pulled over, and no motive has been identified.

"This is everyone's worst nightmare. You never want to see anything like this happen," said McManus, who then ticked off several other cities that recently had police officers targeted and killed. "Unfortunately, like Dallas, like Baton Rouge, it's happened here now."

Police released a still image of the suspected gunman’s vehicle speeding away from police headquarters and another image of a person sought "in connection with the shooting." Authorities were still looking through video footage to help identify the gunman. A reward of up to $10,000 was offered for information leading to the arrest of the person responsible for the detective’s murder.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #166 on: November 21, 2016, 12:37:22 PM »
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/suspect-in-shooting-of-st-louis-police-officer-killed-in/article_e119c0eb-d2a1-5fd0-9600-cc252d77fed1.html

Suspect in shooting of St. Louis police officer killed in shootout

ST. LOUIS • A man being sought as a suspect in the shooting of a St. Louis police officer Sunday night was shot and killed in a shootout with police early Monday.

Undercover officers had found the suspect's car abandoned at a parking garage at Laclede's Landing, police said. A woman had picked him up there and officers tracked their vehicle to the intersection of Smiley and Leola avenues in St. Louis. The suspect, about 19 years old, apparently realized he was being followed, jumped out of the car and fired a shot at the officers, striking the windshield of their pickup truck.

The suspect ran and officers pursued. He was killed in front of a house about 100 yards up the street, police said, about 12:45 a.m.

The suspect's identity was not immediately released. The woman was in custody.

He was being sought for questioning in the shooting of a St. Louis police sergeant about 7:30 p.m. Sunday near Hampton and Pernod avenues. A driver had pulled up next to the sergeant's SUV and opened fire.

“He was targeted because he was a police officer,” Mayor Francis Slay said at a press conference at Barnes Jewish Hospital. “He didn’t stop anybody. He didn’t point a gun at anybody."

Police said the sergeant, 46, had been shot twice in the face and was conscious. He was in critical but stable condition and expected to live. He is a 20-year veteran of the department.

The shooting in St. Louis comes on the same day that a police officer in San Antonio was shot to death while writing a ticket. Also, a police officer in Sanibel, Fla., was shot and wounded as he conducted a traffic stop Sunday evening. And late Sunday, a police officer and a suspect were shot during a traffic stop about 10:30 p.m. in the Kansas City suburb of Gladstone, Mo. That officer is expected to recover; no information on the shooter was available.

When police arrived at the shooting scene in St. Louis, the sergeant was sitting in his SUV, his seatbelt was fastened and his gun was holstered.

“He didn’t have time to react to this threat,” Police Chief Sam Dotson said.

A source told the Post-Dispatch that the sergeant said a car had pulled up beside his SUV and the officer thought the driver was going to ask him a question. Instead, the person in the car fired at the officer.

The sergeant did not get a good look at the shooter, the source said.

“The officer says he saw the muzzle flashes and felt the glass breaking in his window as the shots came through and struck him in the head,” Dotson said.

The police sergeant has two bullets lodged in his face, one near his nose, the other in his cheek, a source told the Post-Dispatch. The officer has three children and works out of the Second District.

When other police arrived at the scene, the sergeant’s SUV was in the left lane on Hampton facing south. Shattered glass from the driver’s side window could be seen on the street.

Police thought the car involved in the shooting may have been connected to a car taken in a carjacking Saturday in the Affton area, a source said. Police said the suspect in the Affton case also was being sought for questioning in a homicide Saturday in St. Louis. In that case, firefighters responding to a car fire found a man who had been shot in the head in the 500 block of West Poepping Street.

Dotson said it was too early in the investigation to say whether this shooting was related to the Affton case. The car in that case was tan; the police sergeant said the car that had pulled up next to him was silver.

Police were looking for a silver vehicle that may have gone east on Pernod. They also were scouring the area near Pernod for surveillance video, Dotson said.

“Fortunately, and for the blessing of God, the officer is going to survive tonight,” Dotson said. “But he was shot twice in the head, twice in the face.”

He, too, asked for the help from the public.

“It’s not [just] a threat to our police department, it’s a threat to our community, our city,” Dotson said. “This officer was driving down the road and was ambushed by an individual who pointed a gun at him from inside of his car and shot out the police officer’s window. This just shows the dangers of policing, not only here in St. Louis but around the country.”

All officers are now patrolling two officers to a car, he said.

The site of the shooting was by St. Joan of Arc School and a half block north of the St. Louis Police Officers Association Union Hall.

The San Antonio officer was shot to death in his squad car Sunday outside police headquarters by another driver who pulled up from behind. San Antonio police Chief William McManus identified the officer as Detective Benjamin Marconi, 50, a 20-year veteran of the force.

McManus said the shooter had not been apprehended Sunday night. He said he didn’t believe the man had any relationship to the original motorist who was pulled over, and no motive has been identified.

In Sanibel, the Fort Myers News-Press reported, the officer was shot in a drive-by shooting while he sat in his patrol car after completing a routine traffic stop. The officer was released from the hospital late Sunday. A suspect was in custody.

Few details were available late Sunday on the Gladstone shooting, althought the Kansas City Fraternal Order of Police tweeted that the Gladstone officer “is expected to live” and that it was “the best news we could have asked for.”

Missouri Governor-elect Eric Greitens tweeted Sunday night: “A St. Louis Police Officer was ambushed this evening. Another officer in Gladstone shot while on traffic stop. We must always have the backs of those who keep us safe. Prayers with their families tonight.”

CrimeStoppers in St. Louis offered a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the shooter. The number is 1-866-371-8477.

Cop appears to be stable, and sounds like he will recover.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #167 on: November 21, 2016, 12:42:00 PM »
I'm sure our President will be making a statement calling for an end to the senseless shootings of our police officers.  Should be stepping up to the podium any time now.

Mr. President?

Hello....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #168 on: November 21, 2016, 12:44:33 PM »
Open season bitches. Go get your tags.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #169 on: November 21, 2016, 02:29:01 PM »
Open season bitches. Go get your tags.

Here is to hoping you guys thin the herd more next year. With the new president. Who actually likes cops.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 03:26:34 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #170 on: November 21, 2016, 02:31:06 PM »
Here is to hoping you guys thin the herd more next year. With the new president. Who actually looks cops.

I think he likes them too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #171 on: November 21, 2016, 03:26:52 PM »
I think he likes them too.

A bitch.

I will cut.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #172 on: November 22, 2016, 08:30:08 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #173 on: November 23, 2016, 09:56:30 AM »
fox

A Michigan college police officer was released from surgery and is fighting for his life after being shot in the head while on patrol near campus Tuesday night and a person of interest was arrested.

The Wayne State University officer was identified as 29-year-old Colin Rose, a five-year veteran of the department who works in the canine unit. Detroit Police Chief James Craig was on duty when he radioed to say he was investigating possible thefts of navigation systems from cars and SUVs, and was about to speak to someone apparently on a bike.

Officers who arrived on the scene found the officer injured on the ground, Craig said.

According to Fox 2 Detroit, DeAngelo Davis was named a person of interest in the shooting and was arrested but it wasn’t immediately clear whether he was the gunman.

The station reported that a $5,000 reward was being offered for the recovery of the gun used in the shooting. Deputy Detroit police Chief Steve Dolunt said the officer was not shot with his own gun.

A woman who witnessed the shooting told Fox 2 Detroit it happened while Rose was attempting to apprehend someone.

"The officer was trying to get him to put his arms behind his back." the woman said. "And I'm assuming he didn't want to and he just shot him. We heard one shot and we looked, and the officer was down."

"It was boom, boom, boom," Jacob Bolton, 20, who lives nearby, said in an interview later. "I heard some gunshots and I heard somebody hollering. But at first I thought I was dreaming."

The university's president, M. Roy Wilson, said Rose was recovering from surgery Tuesday night and that family members were with him but that he still had a tough road ahead of him.

"We just spoke to the surgeons and they just said he still was not totally out of the woods," Wilson said.

Shortly after the shooting, which occurred around 6:30 p.m., several dozen armed officers were seen in the residential area of Woodbridge within two blocks of the campus in what law enforcement described as a massive manhunt.

Wilson said they still don't know what the motive was for the shooting, "whether it was an ambush or something different."

He cited four recent incidents around the country in which law enforcement officers were shot, adding, "That's something that's crossed our minds."

Wayne State has more than 27,000 students and is located in the heart of Detroit. Wilson said the school employs around 65 officers, some of whom help patrol areas around the campus.

The shootings of police officers in Texas and Missouri on Sunday were the latest in what law enforcement officials say is an alarming spike in ambush-style attacks. A San Antonio detective was fatally shot, and a St. Louis officer was shot twice in the face but survived.

Police officers were also shot and injured during traffic stops in Sanibel, Florida, and Gladstone, Missouri, on Sunday night, but authorities have not suggested those were targeted attacks.

One-third of police officers shot to death on the job this year were purposely targeted by their assailant, according to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #174 on: November 23, 2016, 10:06:13 AM »
Fixt

You just jumped to the front of the line bucko.

You will get coot too.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 08:31:37 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #175 on: November 24, 2016, 09:12:54 AM »
fox.  But nobody is going to protest.

A total of 60 law enforcement officers have died in firearms-related incidents in 2016, marking a 67 percent  increase since 2015, the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund reported.

Citing a preliminary report from January 1 through November 23, the organization said that Texas has seen the most fatalities this year with 18. So far, 130 officers have died nationwide.

The worst single attack was in July, when a black military veteran killed five white officers at a protest in Dallas — the deadliest day for American law enforcement since Sept. 11, 2001. Ten days later, a former Marine killed three Baton Rouge, Louisiana, police officers.

San Antonio Detective Benjamin Marconi was the 60th officer shot to death this year, compared with 41 in all of 2015, and the 20th to die in an ambush-style attack, compared with eight last year, Craig W. Floyd, president of the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund, said.

An ambush-style attack does not necessarily involve someone lying in wait for police officers; it's any shooting designed to catch police off guard and put them at a disadvantage, Floyd said.

"There usually is an element of surprise and concealment involved," he said, and it's unprovoked.

Police have been killed while writing reports, like Marconi was, or eating in restaurants. They've responded to 911 calls, only to have people shoot them as they get out of their cars. And in the Dallas shooting, they were targeted by someone in a building.

"In all the cases, the officers were essentially assassinated before they had any contact with the suspect or placed that suspect in jeopardy," said Nick Breul, the Memorial Fund's director of officer safety and wellness.

This year's targeted killings are the most since 1995, Floyd said. In fact, Marconi's was the fourth targeted slaying of an officer this month: On Nov. 2, two Iowa officers were killed in separate but related attacks. And on Nov. 10, a Pennsylvania officer was targeted as he responded to a domestic disturbance.

The attacks on police in Dallas and Baton Rouge came amid protests over the shootings of black men by white officers, and were carried out by black gunmen — but race is not always a motivating factor, Floyd said.

In fact, he said, white men are responsible for most police slayings, and the majority of people shot and killed by police are white.

Some officers have been killed by people who identify with the so-called sovereign citizen movement, whose adherents believe they're immune to most state and federal laws, including paying taxes and getting driver's licenses. Gavin Long, the Baton Rouge shooter, had filed documents last year declaring himself sovereign.

The man who shot and killed the two Iowa officers earlier this month as they sat in their patrol cars had a history of contacts with police, including a recent confrontation with officers at a high school football game.

Others have been mentally ill.

"So much dialogue has centered around race relations, but there is a hatred in this country right now that's just gotten out of control," Floyd said. "There is a lack of respect for government in general, and the most visible and vulnerable symbol of government in America is patrolling our streets in marked cars."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #176 on: November 24, 2016, 10:32:07 AM »
And the hits just keep on coming.  fox

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. –  An Alabama couple planted a fake bomb at a suburban elementary school hoping to shoot officers arriving at the scene or even rob a bank, police said Wednesday.

Zachary Edwards, 35, and Raphel Dilligard, 34, of Birmingham face charges that include making terrorist threats, rendering a false alarm and possessing a hoax destructive device, said police Capt. Jeff Bridges of Trussville, Alabama.

A hoax bomb was found outside Magnolia Elementary School on Nov. 16, prompting a response that included agents from the FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

Authorities said it contained gunpowder, modeling clay and a timer, but no detonator. Experts examined the device and then detonated it at the scene.

"It looked real enough that it concerned us," Bridges said in an interview.

Arrested afterward, the couple told investigators what they had planned, according to Bridges. The couple, who share an address, wanted to shoot officers at the school or rob a bank while police were busy dealing with the bogus bomb, he said.

Authorities determined that a stopwatch used as a timer in the fake bomb was sold at Walmart and they began searching stores where it may have been purchased. Authorities said that search led to video surveillance images of Dilligard and, in turn, Edwards.

The man told police he was part of the Black Panthers and the Black Mafia, Bridges said, but it was unclear whether he was actually affiliated with any group.

Court records weren't yet available to show whether Edwards or Dilligard had a lawyer who could speak on their behalf.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #177 on: November 24, 2016, 11:37:29 AM »
Damn gay black people!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #178 on: November 28, 2016, 09:49:52 AM »
And the hits just keep on coming.  fox

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. –  An Alabama couple planted a fake bomb at a suburban elementary school hoping to shoot officers arriving at the scene or even rob a bank, police said Wednesday.

Zachary Edwards, 35, and Raphel Dilligard, 34, of Birmingham face charges that include making terrorist threats, rendering a false alarm and possessing a hoax destructive device, said police Capt. Jeff Bridges of Trussville, Alabama.

A hoax bomb was found outside Magnolia Elementary School on Nov. 16, prompting a response that included agents from the FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

Authorities said it contained gunpowder, modeling clay and a timer, but no detonator. Experts examined the device and then detonated it at the scene.

"It looked real enough that it concerned us," Bridges said in an interview.

Arrested afterward, the couple told investigators what they had planned, according to Bridges. The couple, who share an address, wanted to shoot officers at the school or rob a bank while police were busy dealing with the bogus bomb, he said.

Authorities determined that a stopwatch used as a timer in the fake bomb was sold at Walmart and they began searching stores where it may have been purchased. Authorities said that search led to video surveillance images of Dilligard and, in turn, Edwards.

The man told police he was part of the Black Panthers and the Black Mafia, Bridges said, but it was unclear whether he was actually affiliated with any group.

Court records weren't yet available to show whether Edwards or Dilligard had a lawyer who could speak on their behalf.

Why in the fuck was this buried all weekend?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #179 on: November 28, 2016, 10:26:41 AM »
Why in the fuck was this buried all weekend?

A blip on the screen.  Just a fly in the ointment, Hans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions