Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

NFL Draft Tonight

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: NFL Draft Tonight
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2015, 12:01:32 PM »
Biggest surprise was Reese Dismukes not being drafted because of "character" issues and worries that he couldn't get along with certain part of the lockerroom. The thought police violations will follow a white person forever. Never forget that. He signed as UFA with the Steelers. Not sure where he fits in there.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 12:08:57 PM by The Six »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2015, 01:01:32 PM »
Biggest surprise was Reese Dismukes not being drafted because of "character" issues and worries that he couldn't get along with certain part of the lockerroom. The thought police violations will follow a white person forever. Never forget that. He signed as UFA with the Steelers. Not sure where he fits in there.
In the NFL's defense, you can't allow a guy who has never raped a woman or 2, shoplifted, or beat up a woman into the league. Doing so would change the locker room environment and cause dissention among the players who earned their way into the league through the combination of athletic skill and criminal mayhem.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2015, 02:51:02 PM »
Well, he did call Foster a nagger for recruiting guys to go to Tuscaloosa with him while on an official to AU. Only Trooper Taylor was allowed to call Reuben a nagger. I think it was contractual, so, it's understandable. Dismukes is a terrible kid and Foster has overcome a troubled youth to be a shining example of what kind of upstanding young men Saban produces.

Just deal with it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Token

« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2015, 04:32:28 PM »
Good thing Marshall entered the NFL Draft as a CB.

Touche.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2015, 07:45:04 PM »
Very surprised about Marshall.  I wasn't expecting him to get drafted high but I was thinking 4th round.  The guy is probably as versatile an athlete as there was in the whole draft. Hope he proves em' all wrong.
I wasn't really expecting him to get drafted high either, however, I was expecting him to be high when he got drafted. Now, I expect him to be a high free agent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bgreene

« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2015, 08:21:33 PM »
I wasn't really expecting him to get drafted high either, however, I was expecting him to be high when he got drafted. Now, I expect him to be a high free agent.

:rimshot:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2015, 08:40:19 PM »
I was gonna go play in the league
but then I got high
Ooooo oooo oooo
I was gonna play cornerback, too
but then I got high
Baaa-da-da-dada-dap
I had to sign a free agent deal
and I know why, hey hey
Cause I got high
Cause I got high
Cause I got hiiiigh!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."